Saved my life very useful app, but no difference between the free version and the paid one 🙁 very strange, i use the free version before then i buy the paid one but no difference between them.
I need to learn more, how to paint your creation? How to save file that you can see in gallery?
Simple & Efficient
Awesome! This is app is very nice. I hope you could also include in the future drawing lines using distance and azimuth or bearings.
I need dimmention angular, with 0.00000 precision. Thx
Great Apps Worth to buy. Thanx Dev.
1. Adjust the position of input point;
2. Simulated Mouse for drafting and measure;
3. Parameter Edit and Pinch Edit for single entity;
4. Mirror command;
5. ID Point function for querying coordinates of specified point;
6. Keypad for drafting;
7. Object Snap Tracking;
8. Access drawings saved in My Cloud by one account through web, PC, or mobile client;
9. Visual Style for viewing 3D drawings.
1. Available to display and copy measure result;
2. Optimized Smart Pen.
☆ Free CAD viewer to read dwg/dxf, and also add comments, measure and so on.
CAD Pockets is a CAD viewer and editor with online storage for mobile devices.
Open your DWG extension CAD files with ETOOLBOX® and keep them privately saved.