▷ OS: Android 2.1 and above
▷Supports devices operating on Android OS: Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S Hoppin,, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy HD, Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE, Samsung Galaxy Note, Sky Vega Racer, Sky Izar.
※ This app may not perform smoothly on devices other than the ones specified above.
▷System Requirements: Smart phones with SD card. Requires minimum storage of 50M. Downloading audio files require storage of 1GB.
1) Bible Translations
Bible translations in Korean include New Korean Revised Version, Revised New Korean Standard Version, Revised Common Translation, Korean Revised Version, and New Korean Revised Version in Easy Mixed Script (Chinese letters inscribed alongside the Korean text).
Bible translations in English include King James Version, American Standard Version, Good News Translation, and Contemporary English Version.
※ English Standard Version available for in-app purchase (1,000 Won)
2) Cross references, footnotes, study notes
3) Devotional resources – The Lord’s Prayer, the Apostle’s Creed, responsive readings, Ten Commandments
4) About the Bible – Introduction of Bible books, Man-made things of the Bible, How the Bible came to us, Units and measurements in the Bible, History of Korean Bible translation
5) Bible reading resources – Daily Bible reading, annual reading plan and user created reading plans, alarm
6) Audio files of the NKRV and CEV (male/female voice)
7) User created content management – Bookmarks, favourite passages, highlighted passages, notes
▪ Main Functions
1) User interface developed to display all related information such as cross reference, footnotes, explanatory notes, etc within the Bible passage just below the verse by giving it a simple touch.
2) Personalized Bible reading is enabled through reading of multiple translations, and options like turning on/off the Chinese script, words of Jesus in red, section heading display. Users can also make their own reading plans, share their visualized reading progress with friends, and read the Bible in groups.
3) Users can bookmark, highlight, or add notes to the selected verse by using the verse number menu, and manage such content at the User menu.
4) Search can be defined to the Bible passage or section headings. Multiple keyword search is enabled.
5) Motion-activated functions
All references appearing in a full-display mode will disappear instantly when users shake their smart phones. When in a checkerboard view mode, pressing the book name for a longer while will display the first chapter of the selected book on the screen.
- Users unfamiliar with the Bible can choose to select books arranged in alphabetical order and by referring to the abbreviated book name list
- Sharing of Bible passages via SNS such as Twitter, Facebook, Kakao Talk (Korean mobile messenger) and by e-mail
- Setting alarms with favourite Bible passages (audio)
- Yearly Bible reading plan
The Holy Bible in the New Korean Revised Version (1998)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Revised Common Translation (1999)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Revised New Korean Standard Version (2001)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in the Korean Revised Version (1961)©Korean Bible Society
The Holy Bible in Easy Mixed Script (2005)©Korean Bible Society
The King James Version (1611)
The American Standard Version (1901)
The Good News Translation (1992)©American Bible Society,
The Contemporary English Version (1995)©American Bible Society
The English Standard Version (2001)©Crossway
The Korean Bible Society Mobile Bible 1.0©Korean Bible Society
This app is over 200 active users now. Thanks guys. :) I'll try sprucing up the UI a little soon and will continue adding features at least once a month.
for Persona 4(PS2).
Rang 5: 3
(It means you have to take third option to get Rank 5)
Rank 7: Any>3
(It means first answer doesn´t matter, second you have to take third option to get Rank 7)
Rank 2: best 2 normal 3
(It means you should take 2, but if your statts are not high enough you should take 3)
Rank 8: Any [3=Lover]
(It doesn´t matter which option you take, but if you take 3, you will start a relationship)
(Google translate :) )
It is useful for general knowledge questions, crosswords, school or college work, quizzes, or just for interest. If you can not remember the name of some American Actor born in the 1970s, then Famous People Free can help you find the name. Or if you need the names of three 18th Century Italian Artists for an assignment, again Famous People Free will give you a relevant list in seconds.
Check out our all new Cheat-Database now with Xbox One and Playstation 4 cheats! Fully optimized for Android 4 and tablets! Try it out!
Find cheats, tricks, hints, or walkthroughs super fast on the go for your favorite video- or PC games with this handy application. Cheat-Database contains over 130'000 cheats and tricks - growing daily!
Cheat-Database currently offers cheats for following systems:
Android, C64, Dream Cast, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Gear, GameCube, iPhone, Jaguar, Lynx, Macintosh, Master System, Mega Drive / Sega Genesis, Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket, NES, N-Gage, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, PC, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Sega Saturn, SNES, Virtual Boy, Wii, Wii U, Wonderswan, Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox 360
A similar application contains both the Greek originals and the English translations:
Constantine P. Cavafy, also known as Konstantin or Konstantinos Petrou Kavafis, or Kavaphes (Greek: Κωνσταντίνος Π. Καβάφης) (April 29, 1863 – April 29, 1933) was a renowned Greek poet who lived in Alexandria and worked as a journalist and civil servant.
He is now considered one of the finest European and modern Greek poets. His poetry is taught at schools in mainland Greece and Cyprus, and at universities around the world.
E.M. Forster knew him personally and wrote a memoir of him, contained in his book "Alexandria". Forster, Arnold Toynbee, and T.S. Eliot were among the earliest promoters of Cavafy in the English-speaking world before the Second World War.
In the panorama of twentieth century poetry, Cavafis' work occupies a special place. Dark, lonely to the limit of self-segregation, but at the same time attracted by the Mediterranean vitality and openness, the neo-Hellenic poet refuses en block every aspect of his time, diving instead, with constant wonder, into the suggestions of mythological legends and ancient history.
The result of this literary operation is the continuous, desperate search for a mysterious and elusive Beauty, an evocation of hidden moments and loves sung now with violently sensual accents, now with heartfelt and nostalgic tones, mixed with a tragic vision of history as eternal struggle between men and destiny.
More from developer
Current only changes are different textures. I am planning to add other features, but they are not currently avaliable.
Gnm Software 2012 - Contact
It blends the virtual and the real world to a game. Or prank your friends.... :)
*****PLS MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PHONE HAS A GOOD GRAPHIC CHIP***
Please check out the free version of Real Gun to see if your device can handle the graphics.
OVER 2000 DOWNLOADS!
This tool can also check if you have a SU and if you have Busybox.
Samsung Galaxy Gio
Samsung Galaxy SII
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Asus Eee Transformer Prime
Samsung Galaxy Trend
Samsung Galaxy Ace
Samsung Galaxy Young GT S6310N
BlueStacks Apps Player
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Duos
Samsung Galaxy S5
Has a simple interface.
THIS APP DOES NOT ROOT YOUR DEVICE
Gnm Software 2012
Please consider to donate: