Why a catholic app need to have access to my contacts? Why it need to have access to my camera? What is the point to spy on us? To sell our personal information to third party , to spy on us. Not happy I just wanted to know where is the closest church. And I am forced to give all these info to peoples that have no scruples.
Can't add my credit card, and I see that is coming soon. Our parishes show fine, but please remember many of us are snow birds and travel frequently, so we are not at our home parish that often. Don't push the home parish, if we don't want that. Let us use our location and the church we attend mass, because when we have seasonal parishes, and we travel. So our donation goes to whatever parish where we go to mass, not to our "home parish". Thanks.
Not intuitive Difficult to navigate, wapexially to remove yourself frim the app.
Maps doesn't work and my parish is not there. My parish advertises this app and yet in list view or map view you can't find my parish.
Amazing app, adding a card needs to be fixed. I would be happy to QA this app if they needed help. This is a positive step towards modernizing portions of the church
The message portion of the app always seems to have problems.
New in 2.0.2
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
New in 2.0.0
- Messaging for Parishes! If your parish is signed up, take advantage of complete chat and announcement messaging for your groups and ministries.
- Updated look and feel across the app
- Improved mass and confession finder
- Improved Catholic radio playback
- Many minor improvements, bug fixes, and smoothing out of rough edges :)