Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
1.) Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
2.) Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
3.) Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
4). Don't show itself in recent apps
5). In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
6). View hidden files without unhiding them again
More and more features and improvements will be made available soon. Suggestions are always welcome.
Note: 1. The secret screen's UI(the one with hide and un-hide buttons) may look a little weird on small screen sizes
2. Refresh gallery button will not work in android kitkat 4.4 (and it is not possible fix this). Don't worry its not even needed and will most probably be removed in future release.
Our Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IDSstudioPage
Our website: http://www.IDSstudio.in
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
★ Integrated Converter Free version is ad is displayed.
★ configuration information
1) Simple: basic arithmetic functions
2) S, Scientific: arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation: 16, 10, 8, and binary calculations
5) Unit Conversion: length, width, speed, weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months, weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
Theme support ★ two kinds: white, dark theme
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo App software, gimwoocheol
- Scientific Calculator Mode.
- Computer Calculator Mode.
- Statistics Calculator Mode.
- sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh, π, log, Mod, Exp,,,
- +, -, /, *, %, ±, √, 1/χ, χ², χ³, Int, Inv,,,
- Degree, Radians, Grads,,,
- ROL, ROR, LSH, RSH, Not, XOR, OR, And,,,
- HEX, DEC, OCT, BIN, QWord, DWord, Word, Byte,,,
- Σχ, Σχ², η, e, Qp, Q1, Q3, q, χ!, D+, D-,,,
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* Complex number operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
* Samsung Multi Window Support
This Calculator is totally free and please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- FAQ --
Is this Calculator Capable of working with fractions. Yes. This can be used as a fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download it for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keep track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- Provides various date calculations
- View as D-Day or Day count
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
√ Fuel economy Calculator
- You can calculate Fuel economy, Distance, Expected fuel amount & cost
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
This Application is absolutely FREE with NO advertisement and NO other permission in stealing your personal information.
Generic Calculator offers:
- Most Easy and Simple calculator interface
- Basic arithmetic, Square root and Percentage calculation
- CASIO style graphic interface and operation logic
- 10 digits screen
- one memory storage(m+)
- percentage key logic
- Copy to Clipboard
Please help to rate this application if you like it.
Please comment if you rate this low marks. I can Fix/Enhance base on your comments.
Its very precise up to 40 digits, unlike a normal calculator that only provides 15 significant digits calculation.
Easy Calculator Pro supports date and time functions, may display result in various formats, can work with constants and mathematical functions.
Easy Calculator Pro allows you to keep all the history of your calculations, make notes, send by email or return values and expressions back to the calculator.
* Expression calculation.
* Calculation history.
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips).
* Precision up to 40 significant decimal digits.
* Advanced result formatting. As: numbers, dates, percents, hex, oct, bin... representations.
* Can display result as fraction: 1.125 -> 9/8 or as 1+1/8
* Expression syntax highlight - easy reading.
* Exact error highlight - easy correction.
* Engineer and scientific functions.
* Date and time operations
* Radians and degrees with Degree-Minute-Second (DMS) feature
* Support angle measures in degree and decimal notation: d°m.m' and d°m'.m
* Saving state between sessions.
* Memory feature.
* Smart-button technology.
* Predefined constants.
* Vibration on touch.
* In-app purchase donate feature. If you like this program, you may help us to maintain and improve the EasyCalPro Free.
Percent feature allows you easy ways to calculate tips, tax or discounts:
7*2 + 1.5*4 + 10%
Using the constants you can easy find out the radius of the Earth:
date (12;05; 15) + 40*7 - get date offset (40 weeks)
40/tan(37°23') - easy way to find height of building with angle of elevation.
Or find out the poker probability of specific pocket pair:
C(4; 2)/C(50; 2)
KW: engineer scientific advanced calculator, EasyCalcPro, Tip Calculator, navigational calculations.
1. Math recognition: User enter into Smart Calculator and then click the camera button to take photo of one or more than one printed math expressions to recognize. User is able to choose to calculate or plot graph or simply use the recognized text as input. Comparing to Photomath, Scientific Calculator Plus is a bit slower at recognition speed. However, it supports a lot more expressions types than Photomath. And it is able to plot chart of expressions.
Scientific Calculator Plus supports the following expressions: 1. Addition; 2. Subtraction; 3. Multiplication; 4. Division; 5. Fractions; 6. Roots; 7. Multiple linear expressions; 8. Trigonometry; 9. Polynomials; 10. Exponents; 11. Algebra; 12. Integration; 13. Summation; 14. Product; 15. Matrix and 16. Complex value. User can also send email to us if the recognized result is not satisfactory.
2. Back-end math engine: Scientific Calculator Plus supports complex number, matrix, integration and is able to solve multi-variable linear equations, polynomials (up to 6 order) and other simple functions.
Example to input matrix: [[1,2],[3,4]], where [1,2] and [3,4] are 2 rows in the 2*2 matrix.
Example to input complex number: 8.71 - 5.44i where i is the image unit, the times operator, which is *, between 5.44 and i can be ignored. If ignored, no space is allowed between 5.44 and i;
Example to input integral: integrate("x**2", "x", 0, 1) (definite integral of x square from x = 0 to 1) or integrate("x**2","x") (indefinte integral of x square).
3. Graph engine: This app is able to plot 2D, plor or 3D chart. In smart calculator, user inputs the expressions and Scientific Calculator Plus automatically identifies the number of variables (2 variables means 2D chart or polar chart, depending on variable name; 3 variables results in 3D chart) in the expressions and draws corresponding graph. Scientfic Calculator Plus also provides stand alone tools to draw complicated graphs and a set of functions to draw charts from command line.
4. Programming: This app is actually a shell of programming language called MFP. This language internally supports string, complex number and matrix and is able to call all the built-in functions and all the user-defined libs stored in AnMath/scripts folder in SD card. This programming language also provides a complete set of file operation functions and time / date functions. Theoretically, user can do anything using this programming tool in an Android device.
1. Smart calculator: User can take photo to recognize math (printed only), do any calculation or plot graphs using this tool. An internal calculator assistant can convert units and return constant values. Its input pad is configurable. User can add his/her own function buttons.
2. Command line: A matlab like tool for advanced users. User inputs functions line by line and run. Its key board is also configurable.
3. Integration and plotting graphs: Tools calculate complicated integrals and plot various graphs.
4. Scientific Calculator for JAVA: It is included in Scientific Calculator Plus for Android. User is able to connect the mobile device to any PC or MAC via a USB cable, copy SDcard\AnMath\ folder to his/her own directory and launch the JMathCmd.jar in it. Note that SCP for JAVA is not able to recognize math expressions.
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
איש תלוי (או התליין) משמש כלי מצוין לשיפור השפה והעברת הזמן בנינוחות.
מטרת המשחק: לנחש מילה חבויה, כל ניחוש לא נכון עולה בחיים אחד עד שנגמרים החיים :[
ניתן לבחור את המילים מתוך רשימות מוכנות מראש ולסנן אותם על ידי רמות קושי שונות.
הרשימות מתעדכנות לפי אחוז ההצלחה של קהילת המשתמשים. הניקוד ניתן על קושי המילה וכמות החיים של השחקן.
שתפו את השיאים שלכם עם החברים שלכם בחשבון הגוגל יש מהאפליקציה!
תומך ב Google game services
אהבתם את המשחק? - שתפו, דרגו, לייקו ותרמו לנו אם האפליקציה בתשלום ;)
תודה, ומשחק מהנה!