This App especially targets coaters/applicators and other participants of the supply and value chain in the area of surface technology (automotive, wind and other industries).
With this new App you can...
- experience the different fields of application of DELTA-MKS® corrosion protection systems.
- see coated parts in their actual application
- learn about specifications and product systems.
- search for DELTA-MKS® coaters globally.
- get an overview of the product portfolio
... or just rummage.
(The default language is German. For English please change the setting in the foldable menu at the bottom of the app whilst it's running)
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Published by AMI Magazines, it covers developments in coating materials, application technologies, test methods and compliance regimes. It also includes news from the global oil and gas industry, as well as providing key analysis of market developments impacting on pipe demand.
Pipeline Coating magazine is essential reading for anyone involved in the steel pipe coating market, including raw materials suppliers, coating formulators and applicators, field joint developers and installers, and pipeline and flowline specifiers.
This app provides access to previous and current editions of Pipeline Coating free-of-charge.
The app provides exclusive access to key content for members of SSPC, including all current and active SSPC standards, a searchable Membership Directory, the popular Coatings Glossary, SSPC Events and Training Courses, a JPCL Archive Search, and a paint estimating calculator.
Representing over 10,000 coatings professionals worldwide, SSPC standards, training and certification programs have ensured quality results in the coatings industry since 1950. With mobile access to technical information that includes the widely recognized Surface Preparation (SP) standards, PA2 and every other important coatings standard, coatings professionals can be more efficient and productive than ever.
For more information about SSPC, download the app or visit www.SSPC.org.
The app includes several inspection forms that collect key data on pipelines and facilities:
The Technical Data Sheet summarizes the performance and technical characteristics of pipelines like types and location of pipelines, pipeline sizes and length, width of right of way and more. It also covers pipeline material and the areas to be disturbed by pipeline.
The Pipeline Leak Survey mobile form allows to detect leaks and record your findings. The app covers: Leak number, Date found, Time found, Time classified, Location and Photos.
Utilizing the Pipeline Inspection mobile app you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct pipeline inspections and email the results to the manager
• Check technical pipeline characteristics, test their performance and indicate problems
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Detect and report leaks
• See all the conducted inspections on the Map according to the pipeline location
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections print them and share via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device and access it anytime, anywhere
• Collect different types of data including locations, images, dates, time, signatures etc.
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Pipeline Inspection app you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure pipeline safety
• Keep pipelines in a good condition
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Using the Pipeline mobile app for conducting inspections you will maintain pipelines in a good condition, keep your business safe, improve customer service and satisfaction.
In addition to using free Pipeline Inspection version you can remove all ads in the app by purchasing a $0.99 one-time fee and get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Key Features of ElcoMaster™ Mobile App
• Compatible with Bluetooth versions of the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge, Elcometer 224 Surface Profile Gauge and Elcometer 319 Dewpoint Meter, Elcometer 130 Salt Contamination Meter, Elcometer 510 Automatic Adhesion Gauge, Elcometer 480 Glossmeter . Elcometer NDT MTG/PTG series gauges and Elcometer 311 Automotive Refinishing Gauge
• Intuitive, easy to use navigation system.
• See live readings directly on the phone and save them into batches.
• Download inspection diagrams from PC to phone to map readings.
• Use photographic prompt to indicate position of the next reading required.
• Map readings on to a Google Map, photographs or diagrams.
• Take photographs with the phone and add them to batch readings at the click of a button.
• Analyse data via sequential readings, statistics, charts & histograms or on images.
• Quickly transfer inspection data from mobile to PC for further analysis and reporting.
• Cloud Computing for real time quality control monitoring from multiple locations and multiple platforms.
As the data is transferred to the mobile, the inspection gauge does not have to be taken off site, so it can continue to work, without interruption – saving valuable time and money.
• View stored measurements, notes, photos, statistics and charts directly from PosiTector instruments in easy-to-read formats
• Edit batch names and notes directly on the PosiTector using your mobile devices keyboard
• Download photos into gage batches using your mobile devices camera or photo library for viewing on the instrument’s display and for placement into reports
• Remotely view the live display of a working instrument
• Access your PosiSoft.net account
• Multi-language support
Works with a variety of PosiTector Advanced instruments including:
PosiTector 6000, 200 Coating Thickness Gage
PosiTector DPM Dew Point Meter
PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gage
PosiTector UTG Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gage
PosiTector RTR Replica Tape Reader
This application is powered by Godengo+Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
With Over thousands of satisfied customers, we provide Jotun products and services with unmatched quality throughout kerala.
- Luxurious Finish
- Superior Acrylic Co-polymer
- Anti - Flame Spread Certified
- Good Hiding and Adhesion
- Special Anti-Fungal Properties
- Breathable Coatings
- All colors around the world
Keuze uit diverse leverings en betalings methoden.
Online versie is te vinden onder : www.e-coatings.nl
Facebook : autolakken
Instagram : Autolakken
Twitter : #Autolakken