Es interés de Colombia Móvil S.A. ESP (“TIGO”) trabajar cada día en el constante mejoramiento de los servicios que ponemos a tu disposición. Por lo anterior, estamos implementando un nuevo programa que nos permitirá optimizar la calidad de los servicios de voz y navegación en internet, mediante la instalación de la aplicación “Tigo Speed” en tu teléfono, sin ningún costo para ti.
Use your Android device as a torch with this beautiful app.
Just click on the flag of Guatemala and light everything around you.
- Lighting via LED flash
- Lighting with the screen as lighting source
- Turn on light on start
- Choose more background according to your preference (sky, wood, glass, stone, football fields, black color screen)
- Fastest startup
- Share free Guatemala Flashlight with friends (Facebook, twitter, etc.)
Camera - needed to access the flashlight on some devices
Internet - needed to load ads
Network state - determines if internet is available
Write settings - for brightest screen light
flag, torch, wallpaper, soccer, sport
Con nuestra nueva App, disponible únicamente para usuarios de Movistar México, podrás administrar tu Movistar desde la comodidad de tu Smartphone, no importa si eres Plan, Control o Prepago® ahora podrás tener el control de todas tus cuentas en la palma de tu mano.
Consulta tu saldo, tu última fecha de pago, tu factura actual y anterior, conoce todo lo que incluye tu Plan, los minutos y SMS que has consumido en el mes, paga en línea tu factura, consulta tus datos personales de una manera fácil y rápida.
Revisa tu saldo, verifica su vigencia, mantén el control de tus consumos, conoce todos los beneficios que incluye tu Prepago®.
Además, descubre promociones exclusivas y si necesitas ayuda, tienes dudas o comentarios contáctanos aquí mismo.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
El PARKING MOVISTAR es un sistema que le permite controlar su vehículo cuando usted lo desee.
Active el PARKING MOVISTAR una vez estacionado su vehículo y éste le avisará si se pone en movimiento.
Si se tratara de un uso no previsto del vehículo, usted podrá autorizar la monitorización.
A partir del instante en que usted lo autorice, podrá pedir en cualquier momento y desde cualquier lugar a su PARKING MOVISTAR información precisa acerca de la localización de su vehículo.
El PARKING MOVISTAR está pensado para ofrecerle seguridad sobre su vehículo, garantizando la absoluta privacidad de sus movimientos.
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
¿Y como harian estos para enviar mensajes de texto totalmente gratis al resto de celulares que no son smartphone, que no soportan aplicaciones como: whasapp, messenger, redes sociales, etc?
Ante este vacio para beneficio de los usuarios nace esta aplicación para android, SMS una app que funciona en todos los sistemas de android desde 2.1 eclair hasta 4.1 jelly bean
Tags: mensajes claro gratis, enviar mensajes a claro, mensajes movistar, sms gratis.
Nuestra Aplicación Android (sms - free) es un servicio de mensajes sin costo a cualquier operador del peru
envia mensajes sin costo a celulares de gama media y baja,
donde los mensajes les llegaran en formato sms de 160 caracteres como maximo
Esta Aplicacion requiere conexion a internet mediante señal Wi-Fi, 3G y EDGE
El mensaje se envia a la web, donde se
redirecciona al telefono movil
que hayas ingresado.
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
☆ Following android permissions are only granted to system or signature applications by android system, based on these changes from Google, you maybe need to root your phone and convert aFirewall to system application to fix related issues in your phone although aFirewall tried its best to workaround them.
1). android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: changed from android 2.3 and required by answerCall and cancelMissedCallNotification;
2). android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.0 and required by queryApnSettings to download MMS attachments;
3). android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.2 and required by on/off airplane mode;
☆ You can use free link2SD(free), apps2ROM(free) to convert aFirewall to system; and I will also release a related application to Google Play to convert aFirewall to system later;
Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Thus root your device at your own risk. I will not be responsible if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
☆ Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Other Carriers®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Other Carriers®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Other Carriers®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Other Carriers®" is customized for subscribers of China Mobile® in China, KT® in Korea, Telefónica®, O2®, Atento®, Terra®, and Movistar®in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Colombia, Ecuador, Germany, Guatemala, Ireland, El Salvador, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Slovakia, the Netherlands and the UK, Bouygues Telecom®/Orange® in France, Rogers® in Canada, Boost Mobile®, Virgin Mobile®, MetroPCS®, and nTelos® in the United States, Optus® in Australia, DOCOMO®, SoftBank®, and au by KDDI® in Japan, Singtel® in Singapore, , and all other Android smart device carrier’s in Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use. To keep your battery from being drained, Onavo Count transfers and analyzes all of your mobile data use in the cloud.
Onavo Count supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus.
Have you ever had an important phone call and needed to take a memo? Or you had to memorize a phone number or street address? You were in a traffic jam while receiving an important order from a client? Maybe you had to write down a shopping list and forgot something? Or simply wanted to hold on to some sweet memories and tender words from your soul mate?
Automatic Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. In addition to that you can simply shake your device during the call to start recording instantly. You can listen to the recorded call at any time in MP3 High Audio Quality or sync it with linked Dropbox account automatically.
Important notice about Automatic Call Recorder features:
- Due to hardware limitations recording function might not work properly on some devices. It is not malfunction of the application, please do not leave negative reviews and comments. You can also try to fine-tune audio-source on the Automatic Call Recording setup page.
- App may not function if other call recording applications are in use. Please close or delete all other recording apps.
Automatic Call Recorder - Full list of Features:
• Automatic phone call recording based on predefined rules.
• Crystal Clear MP3 Audio Quality
• Shake to record (Premium option). Start recording any call instantly by shaking your device.
• Recording Filter. You can choose between recording all calls, only calls made with your contacts or calls from unknown numbers. It is even possible to choose which contact from your contact list will be recorded or ignored.
• Favorite calls list. Permanently stored calls that will not be deleted
• Automatic Dropbox synchronization (Premium option). You can sync all calls or favorite calls automatically.
• Manual Dropbox synchronization. You can choose to sync each recorded file separately.
• Notifications. Once the recording has been started you can be notified either by notification icon or a sound. You can even choose which sound will be played (Premium).
• After call action menu (Premium). This option is useful if you want to review each call and instantly delete the recording, write additional note or add it to favorites.
• Advanced Memory Management. It is possible to limit the memory space occupied by the recorded files. You can choose between file number limit, space usage in Megabytes or Date of the recording (Premium).
• Tested with major Samsung devices: Samsung Galaxy Series including Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 and Android Jelly Bean.
Some of the features presented here are part of Premium version of the application. You can upgrade to premium using the Google Play in-app billing option. If you purchase the premium version you can enjoy the lifetime privileges of the premium version even if you reinstall the app, reset or change devices, simply by using the identical app store account to the one you have now.
In the case that you have purchased the premium version by mistake for a device on which the app is known not to work, please send the receipt provided by Google by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fully refund your purchase.
Hide your phone number when you make a call.
Italian (can have some mistakes)
French (can have some mistakes)
German (can have some mistakes)
Portuguese (can have some mistakes)
Did you see any mistake in your language? Contact us!
On GSM mobile networks, callers may dial prefix #31# before the number they wish to call to hide caller id.
Some countries use a specific prefix (look it for in the prefixes list), another countries don't allow to make hidden calls or maybe your phone carrier has this function disabled as default and you need contact them to enabled.
If you know the prefix to make a hidden call in your country let us know and will included in our application