Gently awaken to your favorite medley. Or violently rouse yourself from deep slumber with death metal. The choice is yours!
Alarm Clock Features:
• Two clock modes: flip clock and analog clock, includes nightstand dim mode.
• Set alarm through one of four modes: Time, Sleep Cycle, Quick Nap, or Sunrise. Sleep Cycle helps pick optimal wake-up times to correspond with sleep cycles.
• Set multiple alarms.
• Set recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc).
• Set a custom label for your alarms.
• Choose from built-in alarm sounds and ringtones or wake up to your favorite song or playlist (requires free doubleTwist Player app).
• Set adjustable fade in time for alarm volume.
• View time pending until next scheduled alarm.
• Set snooze duration and alarm volume.
• Swiss Clock live wallpaper.
doubleTwist Alarm Clock is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
If you have comments or feedback on our app, or need additional support, please visit http://doubletwist.com/contact/. Thanks!
LOUD Alarm Ringtones features:
* 45 loud and clear ringtones or sounds
* 45 LOUD-themed animated buttons
* Press and hold to set default ringtone, the ringtone to a specific contact, the notification sound, or the alarm sound
* Icon button to access the other JRJ Unlimited ringtone applications to personalize your phone even more
Any and all permissions are either for application performance or advertiser performance.
- One-touch snooze.
- Set alarm tone, time, and reoccurring days.
- 24 hour clock support.
- Alarm will still sound even if device's screen is off.
Use the settings screen to configure the alarm, tone, and times.
When the alarm goes off, touch the screen once to snooze. Touch the screen again to turn the alarm off completely.
This app is adding an icon on which you can start the Debug Settings.
- Basic (High Contrast)
- Stone (normal)
- Stone (Bold)
No advertising!!! No permission!!!
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION BEFORE REPORTING ANY ISSUE.
INSTEAD OF POSTING A BAD COMMENT ABOUT AN ISSUE PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL OR ON XDA THREAD.
If you don’t manage to download ReBorn on Google Play, you can grab it on my XDA thread: http://bit.ly/15NGciL
1/ Download and install ReBorn theme.
2/ If you currently don’t have the SYSTEM theme please follow this step otherwise go to next step.
=> Go to Settings > Themes > Apply the SYSTEM theme > Reboot.
3/ Go to Settings > Themes > Apply ReBorn (apply it anyway if you get an error message: ‘'Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size’)
ReBorn is an original custom theme that I have modify as much as I can.
If you have any question or demand for next releases you can contact me by email or by posting a message on XDA thread : http://goo.gl/GE8RDi
I’d like to thank again:
Check out other versions: http://goo.gl/IHhgk4
Smooth, Rich features, NO AD
"The closest you get to stock Android KitKat. It's amazing how many options this launcher gives" --Kostas
"Really good, seriously the best KitKat launcher on the market ! " --Steven
Q: What is the difference between KK Launcher and Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher ?
A: KK Launcher base on AOSP Android 4.4, while Nova and Apex base on Android 4.0, so the KK's UI and UE is pure KitKat experience and inherit the HUGE improvement from Android 4.4
Q: What is the difference between KK Launcher and Google Now Launcher ?
A: KK Launcher has MANY enancement features and MANY customizable options, supporting Android 4.0+
1. Based on Android 4.4 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ (ICS, JB, KitKat)
2. Support icon theme, compatible with themes that users made for nova launcher, adw launcher, go launcher, apex launcher, etc
3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 devices, and Galaxy S4, Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
7. Support many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
8. Support many gestures and Dock icon gesture
9. Support Unread Counts/Notify (missed call, unread SMS and Gmail)
10. Support edit icon individually
11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
12. Parallax effect
13. 1*1 widgets on dock
14. Allow swipe right to Google Now (need latest Google Search)
15. Nexus 5 HD wallpapers
16. Highly customizable, many many options:
【Launcher Desktop :】
+ Set desktop grid
+ Set icon size
+ Set icon text size, color; hide icon text
+ Lock desktop option
+ Hide search bar, status bar
+ Hide shadow, indication
+ Infinite scrolling
+ Set default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
+ Enable/Disable wallpaper scrolling
+ Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 7, Win 8 iconpack
【Launcher Dock :】
+ Multi Dock pages
+ Number of Dock icons
+ Dock icon size
+ Hide Dock
+ Drawer icon position setting
【Launcher Drawer :】
+ Set drawer grid
+ Drawer folder
+ Set icon size
+ Set icon text size, color; hide icon text
+ Background transparent
+ Quick toggle
+ Favorite apps
+ Recent apps
+ KK Clearner
【Launcher Folder :】
+ Max rows and columns
+ Folder background option
+ Folder preview style
+ Bulk add for folder
+ Icon label size/color option for folder apps
KitKat launcher, AOSP launcher, Android4.4 kit kat theme, KitKat home,
Android 4.4 nexus 5 launcher, GEL launcher, Google Experience Launcher
- Directly Call Phone Numbers: only used if you place a direct-dial shortcut on the homescreen
- READ_SMS, READ_CONTACTS, READ_CALL_LOG: used by Unread SMS Counts and Missed Call Counts
- Gmail READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER: used by Gmail Unread Counts
- CAMERA: used by Sidebar--Camera and Flashlight
- KitKat is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.
If you like KK Launcher (KitKat Launcher), please help to spread KK Launcher, and press g+1 to support KK Launcher development, thanks
Easily set default ringtone, notification, text message sound, email sound or assign to a person.
- Popular Alarm Sounds
- No invasive ads
Enjoy these free funny alarm ringtones and sounds!
Do you miss features AOSP-based ROMs are able to offer, but don't want to use an AOSP ROM?
Do you think you can get much more out of your phone, and be able to personalize it "the way you like it"?
If you answered yes on any of the above questions, then you're home!
Introducing Simplistic Control, an application for the International Note 2 providing you with loads of customizations and new features, even more than AOSP-based ROMs in some departments.
Want to know more? Go to the respective xda thread!
WARNING: The application won't work without its accompanying framework, which has to be flashed, please refer to the thread for more information.
Please download “Sword Art Online fone (Beta version)” and access this application from there.
For more information regarding Sword Art Online fone, please refer to the official website:
How to use the application:
Please refer to the Sword Art Online fone official website.
Transferring data to SD cards:
Voice, image, and application data in the Sword Art Online fone (Beta version) may not be transferred to external storage, such as SD cards.
----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + -----
◆Sword Art Online fone Web: http://en.sao.anifone.com
◆Sword Art Online fone Twitter: https://twitter.com/SAO_anifone
◆anifone YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Animefone
◆anifone Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anifone
* foneclay and the foneclay logo are trademarks of Foneclay, Inc.
anifone is a new term coined for this sort of revolutionary Character Smartphone Application. A wide variety of new fones will be released in the near future. It is for this purpose that we have acquired the domain for anifone (anifone.com).
© Reki Kawahara / ASCII Media Works / SAO Project
© anifone / LEGS Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
** IMPORTANT: **
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
** INSTALLATION: **
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
** FEATURES: **
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
*** FAQ ***
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
KitKat Launcher+ is compiled straight from AOSP. KitKat Launcher+ focuses on clean and stable features that keep true to the stock KitKat experience. Great customization without having to deal with all the bloat commonly found in other launchers. Guaranteed to be fast and smooth.
known problems: Sometimes your wallpaper can reset itself. The app is not compatible with some Samsung devices as well as LG devices, which are not running an AOSP based ROM.
WARNING: This app modifies system files and should only be used with a flashable backup of your current ROM on your device. The developer is not responsible for any damages.
This application will not work on some iterations of Samsung's TouchWiz, problems are know with the Note 2 running Jelly Bean. Probably also problems with MIUI.
A minimal, dark, simple, flat and low resource multi-dpi theme at just over 1.8MB!!
Designed to build upon androids default holo theme, it's mainly black and white with some blue accents.
It should help with saving the devices screen and battery.
Supports devices with mhdpi,hdpi and xhdpi screen densities.
Confirmed working on:
*xhdpi - Nexus 4 and OUYA.
*hdpi - Sony ST25i (Xperia U).
*Please note: The theme was built upon Jelly Bean 4.3. for the Nexus 4. Using lower android versions will give varied results.
Q. Why does the theme not look like the screenshots?
A. The reason is down to firmware. This was created purely for AOSP ROM's.
Themed apps include:
* Deskclock.apk - (Analog clock widget)
* Play Music
* Settings.apk - (Power widget)
* Download and install Borderline theme.
* Download and install Xposed framework.
* Download and install Xtheme engine.
* Open Xposed installer click "Install/Update".
* Click "Modules" Tab and enable "XThemeEngine".
* Click XThemeEngine and select "Choose theme".
* Choose "Borderline" and "click apply theme".
* Soft reboot.
* Titanium backup - 2x bugs with black text on black images.
Despite my best attempts these seem to be coded into the smali which is un-themable.
For anyone suffering from blurred images on their device (mainly 2013 xhdpi devices) go to the XDA Borderline thread, download the xhdpi version and install and apply as normal:
More from developer
* Videos auto detection (you can filter on folders)
* Network shares (CIFS/SMB)
* Manual download of subtitles from OpenSubtitles.org and Podnapisi.net
* Auto-download of all missing subtitles
* Search subtitles manually
* Share subtitles (bluetooth, email, ...)
* Videos details from IMDB.com or theTVDb.com are embedded in the application. If needed, a direct access to the IMDB site or IMDB android application is possible
* Lots of languages available
* Launch the video from the application to your favorite video player
* Designed for tablets and mobiles phones
Totally free, no-ads.
Available only for Android 4.0 and more.
Key-Words : subtitles, download, video, movie, drama, tv show, serie, drama, comedy, srt, sub, opensubtitles, podnapisi, imdb, divx, avi, mkv, jcifs, smb, samba, network, share
Root access is needed for all version following the G2x Gingerbread update.
On ICS and more, the brightness levels are changed by the system each time the screen is off. So the application needs to change the brightness levels each time the user unlock.
Warning, this application is not and will not be compatible with other touch key notifications mechanisms.
- tasks manager
- cache removal from internal memory or sd card (rooted phone only)
- sd card new media scanning
- tag folders as ignored for the media scan
- autoupdate toggle for the google market (rooted phone only)
- display the most battery consuming running applications
- battery calibration (rooted phones only)
Allow to sort them manually or automatically by applying an alphabetical or creation date order.
Facilitate data migration between phones or different android versions.
Allow the stock locked bookmarks to be deleted.
Full internet access needed for google analytics (can be disabled in the settings)