giOS for Homeowners is a free app from Guidance Residental that provides a quick and easy way to track the progress of your home financing application. Get notifications every step of the way. Don’t lose your dream home to competing offers; get Pre-Qualified for riba-free home financing in less than 10 minutes. Take advantage of a simple, cost-effective and consumer-friendly solution to purchase a home. Keep others informed about your progress – such as real estate agents or family members. Use our Tools and our Knowledge Center to find clarity in how our program works, and how it differs from any other home financing model in the U.S.
• Track the progress of your Guidance Residential home financing and your new dream home.
• Pre-Qualify for riba-free home financing in less than 10 minutes.
• Streamline contact between you, your home financing specialist (Account Executive), and your real estate agent.
• Stay informed by receiving automatic notifications which provide clarity about every step of the process.
• Connect instantly with home financing experts who can provide top-notch insight before, during and after you finance with us.
• Learn about our Declining Balance Co-ownership Program, and how Guidance Residential leads the way in riba-free home financing.
• Use a wide array of tools, including calculators to determine affordability, rent/buy decisions and refinance savings.
• Find up-to-date rates, include comparisons with our major competitors.
• Access our Knowledge Center with informative videos, glossaries, FAQs, blogs and more.
About Guidance Residential
With Guidance Residential, you can finance your dream home while enjoying the unique benefits of our Declining Balance Co-ownership Program. Our offering is riba-free and allows all consumers to take advantage of simple, cost-effective and consumer-friendly solution to purchase a home. There are no pre-payment penalties. And, the risk is shared if the property is lost in the case of a natural disaster, or a public service project initiated by the government forces you out of the property. In this situation the proceeds provided by insurance or government are shared based upon the percentage of ownership at the point of the loss. In a similar situation, conventional loan providers will apply the proceeds to pay off the loan without any allocation. Late fee payments are capped at $50 or less. In the event of payment default, Guidance Residential does not pursue any of the homeowner’s other assets.
Download our free app and see why more people than ever are seeking out the ethical alternative to owning your own home.