✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
★ Discover great local businesses.
★ Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
★ Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
★ Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
★ Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
★ Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
★ Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
★ Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Yelp/ffmpeg-android
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
• Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
• Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
• Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
“The new Foursquare, like Netflix, takes a lot of the work out of finding the right thing for the right moment.” — The Verge
How It Works:
Tell Foursquare what you like — be specific, like “craft beer” or “fried chicken,” or more general, like “outdoor seating” or “romantic places.” Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends?
Download our companion app, Swarm.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Now you can book your hotel, flight and rental car on the Expedia App!
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your travel every step of the way.
Save with mobile-exclusive deals stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts and view trip details anytime, anywhere.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details address information and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
No matter where in the world you are looking, trivago is your partner in locating an optimal home away from home, no matter your budget, even at the very last minute.
Get it now, get it on the go – download our app for free today.
- Cheapest deals filtered out every time
- Our database is constantly updating itself – great last-minute deals and discounts found in the search results
- We compare several prices for the same room to find you the cheapest one to fit your budget and get you the best value for your money
Top Filtering Options:
- Our online comparison finds exactly what you’re looking for, no matter when you travel, where you travel, what your itinerary is or how your budget stands
- Filter by price - set the maximum price you want to pay and we will locate the best hotel for this value
- Search by location – compare accommodation in whatever part of the world you need to book, and we will show you the best choices in our extensive comparison
- Filter by POI and attractions - find the best location in proximity to what you want to see. Perfect for setting your travel itinerary
- Filter accommodation immediately for Wifi, pool, beach, spa and design
- The trivago Rating Index (tRI) is a fair and accurate rating score which is actually an aggregation of all available rating scores on the web
- An integrated map function takes you directly to the door, no matter where you are travelling from
- The sleek, simple design makes booking on the go a fun and easy experience
- Voted as one of The Guardian’s “10 best money-saving apps”
- Ranked on Independent.ie as one of the “best money-saving apps”
View realtime converted rates among over 100 currencies, even offline.
Support customized rates and lock mechanism.
Also there exist OFF/TAX/TIP percent buttons to ease common calculation in journey.
And of course, a well-designed calculator is ready there to serve.
- Update anytime, anywhere, just small bandwidth needed.
- Rates can be customized to your own ones and be locked.
- Offline mode supported. You can use Travel Calc even without any connection.
- You can set your own favorites to accelerate currency selection.
- OFF/TAX/TIP percent buttons to help you perform common calculation tasks.
- One click to swap main and focus currency.
Download Travel Calc now and start to make currency exchange in journeys easy than ever.
Travel could be easy and wonderful. Just leave annoying exchange jobs to Travel Calc.
"Best Travel App" -- 2014 APPY Awards
Orbitz is the #1 way to book travel on your mobile device. Designed for Android phones and tablets, the Orbitz app lets you quickly and easily search and book hotel rooms (including last-minute bookings and mobile-only deals up to 50% off), flights, and rental cars without leaving the app. Plus, join Orbitz Rewards and start earning extra Orbucks when you book on the app for flight (2%) and hotel (5%) that you can instantly redeem on hotels! You can also view booked itineraries, check for flight delays during travel, and get trip reminders via Google Now. Orbitz offers a simple, secure booking process, a Best Price Guarantee, and 24x7 customer support.
UNRIVALED SPEED & EASE OF USE: Search and book flights, hotels, and rental cars without leaving the app. Use convenient features like Google+ or Facebook sign-in plus Google Wallet to book in a flash.
GREAT DEALS, EVEN AT THE LAST-MINUTE: Ability to book last-minute, including convenient "nearby tonight" option for hotels. Plus, take advantage of new app-only deals all the time: Exclusive savings off our best hotels!
FABULOUS REWARDS PROGRAM: Join Orbitz Rewards and earn Orbucks on your flight (1%) and hotel (5%) bookings that you can instantly redeem on hotels in the app!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION: See hotels plotted on a map, swipe through photo galleries, and read comprehensive reviews from travelers.
CONVENIENT TRAVEL TOOLS: View your itineraries 24x7 – even offline. Get info on flight delays and gate changes, plus directions to your hotel. And when you book with a Gmail address, you'll get flight status, hotel check-in, and rental car pick-up reminders on day of travel if you use Google Now (Android v4.1+ Jellybean users).
TRUSTED NAME: Enjoy a secure booking process, 24x7 customer service, no Orbitz fees on hotel cancellations or changes, plus our Best Price Guarantee: Orbitz customers who find their same prepaid hotel room, flight, or car for a lower price online may receive rewards equal to price difference + bonus of up to $200 to be used on a future hotel booking.
• Device & app history: The app uses this to manage its own tasks and offer an improved experience when you switch between different sections of the app.
• Identity: The app uses this so that Google+ users can sign in to their account on the app.
• Location: The app uses this to allow you to search for hotels, airports, and other places near your current location.
• Photos/Media/Files: The app uses this to display Google Maps. For example, you can toggle to a map-based view of hotel search results within the app.
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is a free travel packing list organizer and packing planner for serious travel pros. PackPoint will help you organize what you need to pack in your luggage and suitcase based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Once your packing list is built and organized, PackPoint will save it for you, and then you can choose to share it with your friends and family in case they need help packing too.
Punch in the city you're going to travel to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
PackPoint will organize a packing list and luggage checklist for your luggage that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
- If you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- If you will have access to laundry facilities
Some expert packing organizer user tips:
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for PackPoint's Premium features
- Connect PackPoint to TripIt and create your packing lists automatically!
- Put the PackPoint widget on your home screen
- Swipe to remove packing list items
- Tap to the right of each item to change its quantity
- Pack smart to avoid airline luggage overage fees
- Create a luggage checklist now, and then edit it later as you pack
Have a feature request or feedback?
Visit http://ideas.packpnt.com or e-mail email@example.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
Key benefits of the App:
1) Flight Bookings – Within India & International
- Book one-way and return trips; Great discounts on return trip bookings
- Easy to search and compare flights
- Store flight search preferences and recent searches
- Featured domestic airlines: Indigo, Jet Airways, Air India, Spice Jet, Jet lite, Jet Airways, Indigo, Indian Airlines, Go Air and Air India Express
- Featured international airlines: Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, British Airways, Air Arabia, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Air Arabia, Cathay Pacific, Saudi Arabian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines
2) Hotel Bookings – Within India & International
- Book from a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, within and outside India
- Get up to 45% discount on hotel bookings
- No credit card? Not a worry anymore. Now you can pay for your booking at the hotel itself!
- Exclusive deals for logged in users
3) Bus Bookings
- Book Bus Tickets across 12,000 bus routes and over 1300 bus operators in India
- Choose from the widest range of available buses like Mercedes, Volvo, Volvo AC, AC luxury, Deluxe, Sleeper, Express and other private buses
- Get exclusive discounts and deals
4) Manage Trips
- Access all flight bookings through MakeMyTrip
- View booking details, make cancellations, request e-tickets and much more
5) One Touch Booking
- Save your card details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience
- To ensure safe and secure transaction, MakeMyTrip is protected by SSL technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology
6) Fast, Safe, Secure
- Our apps are engineered to provide you a great booking experience, even on 2G connections.
- To ensure security of your information, MakeMyTrip has taken PCI DSS compliance certification. PCI DSS is the payment card industry security requirement for entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data, and has been endorsed by all the major card brands—Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Network, American Express and JCB.
7) Saved Travellers - Your traveller details are saved within the app and can be chosen with one touch next time. No need to type the names again and again
8) Flights status - Check the status of your flight on the go, whether you are going to board a flight or going to receive someone at the airport
9) Exclusive deals – We have special deals for mobile app users from time to time. Download the app to avail these exclusive travel deals
Unbelievable discounts, fascinating offers and easy booking options – download our free app and enjoy all of these right here on your Android Phone!
The Official C2E2 Mobile App will be your best friend at the show as you…
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win C2E2 swag and even VIP Tickets
- Find your way around the Show Floor and Artist Alley.
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions, Artists and Exhibitors
- Get the exact locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Artists, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo – also known as C2E2 – is a convention spanning the latest and greatest from the worlds of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games. From a Show Floor packed with hundreds of Exhibitors, to Panels and Autograph Sessions giving Fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators, to screening rooms featuring sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit either the big or small screen, C2E2 brings the best of popular culture to downtown Chicago!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official C2E2 App now for all of the information you will need for C2E2 2015. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often!
This mobile app allows you to:
*View schedules and explore sessions.
*Stay connected with DECA social media and DECA Direct instant news.
*Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
*Access interactive maps and find local places.
*Engage in the conference experience with attendee check-ins, photos and more.
*Earn prizes for meeting and engaging with conference exhibitors and DECA partners.
*Expand your professional network and have fun!
- News: Facebook, Twitter, and press releases
- Exhibitor Search: Search for companies and products
- Floor Plan: View floor plan with booth details
- People: Virtual Business cards and contact management
- Events: Special events, receptions, show floor exhibits
- Schedule: Create your schedule and meetings with exhibitors and attendees
The Official SWCE 2015 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
- Find your way on the Show Floor.
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win Star Wars collectibles.
- Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official SWCA 2015 App now for all of the information you will need for Star Wars Celebration America. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often! May The Force Be With You!
The ASU Guide application allows you to access pre-event and post-event information, directions, information about campus services, and to build your own schedule for the events you want to attend.
Pre-event and Post-event Information – Allows you to make your own custom to-do list of things to complete prior to events, and after you go home.
Maps – Detailed maps of events and parking information for events a long with driving directions integrated with Apple Maps or Google Maps.
Custom Schedule – Build your own schedule of the events you will be attending with reminders for each event.
Resources – Find information about many of ASU’s student and family resources.
Social – stay up to date with ASU on social media through Twitter and Facebook.
Learn more about ASU on our website: asu.edu.
• View conference schedules and session descriptions
• Create your personal agenda – save your must-attend sessions
• View speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Access a facilities map
• Connect with other attendees and post updates to Twitter and Facebook
• Snap photos from your device and share instantly with conference organizers and attendees
• Access area maps and local food & entertainment options
Key application features:
• Offline browsing
• Agenda & schedules
• Important contacts & resources
• Social media
• Photo sharing
• Maps & floor plans
Additional event feature:
• Electronic meeting materials with annotation capabilities
Use the app to access general show information, plan your schedule, view maps of the hotel and convention floor, connect with other attendees through social media and share photos. Make 2015 a year to remember!
The 2015 RT Booklovers Convention will be held in Dallas on May 12th to 17th at the Hyatt Regency Dallas, Reunion Tower.
General Registration: $489 for the six-day event. (Includes more than 125 workshops, parties, and events.
Day Passes: $99 a day. (Includes workshops only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
Teen Day Pass: $30 -- for one teen (up to 20 years old) plus a chaperone. (Includes Saturday Book Fair, Teen Day workshops and Teen Day Party)
FAN-tastic Day Pass: $55 (Includes Saturday Book Fair, FAN-tastic Day workshops and FAN-tastic Day Party)
What are you waiting for? Download the Official RT Booklovers Convention app now for all of the information you will need throughout the event. Updates will be made throughout the event, so be sure to check back often!
· Review the program
· Access maps
· Network with other attendees
· Check out restaurants and fun activities in the area
· Instantly receive push notifications of special events
· Personalize your schedule
· Upload photos of your conference experience
· Provide instant feedback of presentations
· Connect to your social networks
NCURA serves its members and advances the field of research administration through education and professional development programs, the sharing of knowledge and experience, and by fostering a professional, collegial, and respected community.
Auburn Guides allows users to create custom schedules, to-do lists, and access a wide array of campus information. Stay connected through a broad variety of Auburn University social media platforms.