1) Pune Local Train timetable
- Pune to Lonavala Local Information.
- Rail Ticket fare
- Rail Map
- Indicator Symbols
2) Offline Mail & Express & Passenger train trains timings, halts
- Express Information that are coming or going to Pune.
- PNR status check.
3) Flights timings and fares.
4) Auto fare
- Day and Night fare
- Complaint numbers of RTO
- Luggage charges information
5) Pune PMPML Buses
- Get route by bus number.
- Get buses arriving at particular bus stop.
- Search buses between source and destination.
- Bus Timings
6) MSRTC Bus
- ST Maharashtra Bus :
# Get Information of ST bus that are going from Pune Station, Swargate and Shivajinagar Bus stand.
- Shivneri Luxury Bus :
# Search buses between source and destination.
# Get the detail information of route like bus stops
# Bus timings
# Fare of the journey
7) Picnic Spots
- get category wise list of picnic spots e.g Fort, Hill Station, Agro Tourism, Religious, Caves, beaches, Waterfalls
- read description and other information about spot
- read review of spot and also share your review with others.
- Suggest more Picnic Places names that are not in the application.
- get Theater wise list of latest Movie shows in Pune.
- read description and other information about Movie
- read review of Movie and also share your review with others.
- Calender 2015 (Zoom Functionality)
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
10) Jobs Classifieds section
- Best Jobs vacancy in the Pune.
11) Natak Cinema
- Get daily schedule of Marathi, Hindi Natak (Drama) around Pune
12) Festival : Get the festival images and also share with your friends on WhatsApp..
13) Get the alert Information related to Pune city through notification.
14) Emergency Telephone nos.
- Casualty Hospitals, Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Airways, Fire Brigade, Elecricity Issue (MSEB), Police and Government offices.
15) Find (Near by me)
- Find ATMs, Clubs, Petrol pumps, Medicals,Hospitals, Movies, Jobs, Resort, Handyman, Repairing Centers for electronics items, food, fitness centers & almost anything nearby you.
- We provide two option for searching the above categories as Google Map & Just Dail.
16) Puneri Special : Daily notification of the Quotes, Jokes and Puneri Pattya.
Your Feedback is valuable for us in upgraded version of Pune Guide
Mails us : email@example.com
WebSite : http://www.puneguides.in/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/puneriguide
Twitter : https://twitter.com/PuneGuide
Goggle+ : https://google.com/+PuneGuide
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/puneguide
WhatsApp : 9768219435
[+] Plan your event schedule and create to-do lists with alarms, never miss another session!
[+] Mobile and interactive. Simply search for info, never fuss with paper again.
[+] Event apps are available and synced on mobile, tablet and the web.
[+] See who else is attending and connect with them using contact cards.
[+] Guides work offline! No internet connection needed once the guide is downloaded.
[+] Award-winning customer support to help you make your own guide or take it to the next level.
[+] Guidebook also features guides to your favorite National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and many more), Airports (LAX, SFO, ATL, ORD, and others) and parades (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade).
Visit http://guidebook.com to instantly start building a free guide right now, it’s fast and easy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you could even create your own event app, orientation app, meeting app, tourism app, or any kind of mobile guide app!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidebook
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guidebookapp
Learn event planning tips and ideas from resident experts: http://guidebook.com/mobile-guides/
Use the official app to:
· View schedules and conference activities
· Create your personal schedule
· Check out sponsors and conference exhibitors
· Access venue and area maps
· Receive messages from FBLA-PBL, Inc. throughout the conferences
· Connect with social media
· View competitive event finalists (NLC)
· And more!
With "UT Austin Orientation," new students can access comprehensive schedules, detailed campus maps, and broad social platforms in which to engage with other Longhorns. Get in the Longhorn State of Mind today!
Key application features:
• Offline browsing
• Agenda & schedules
• Important contacts & resources
• Social media
• Photo sharing
• Maps & floor plans
Office at the University of Florida. GatorWay lets you download guides to various events
including: Preview, Weeks of Welcome, and Family Weekend.
With GatorWay, UF students and families can access comprehensive schedules, detailed maps,
and broad social platforms in which to engage with other Gators.
Schedules – View updated schedules for individually-tailored programs. GatorWay lets you
customize your experience by choosing the programs that best meet your needs.
Maps – Find your way around UF with GatorWay’s built in map and building floor plans.
Resources – Still have questions? Search through GatorWay’s resource hub to find contacts,
presentation slides, and campus office locations.
Social Platforms – Stay up-to-date with university events by utilizing the in-app social feeds
including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Access – Downloading GatorWay allows for flexible browsing. No connection required to stay
current with each event.
Find out more about the GatorWay app at https://www.dso.ufl.edu/nsfp/GatorWay and be sure
to follow us on Twitter: @UF_NSFP.
The OHIO Guide application allows you to access your daily BSO schedule, campus resources, meet the BSO Staff and connect with other new students attending orientation.
Features include OHIO BSO event information, how to create your OHIO BSO schedule and how to create a to-do list of things to complete before you attend orientation as well as what to do before you return to campus in the Fall. OHIO BSO includes maps to help you navigate campus, information for you to learn more about campus resources to help you succeed academically, and how to get involved on campus. You can also connect with your peers via OHIO BSO, Twitter, and Facebook.
Learn more about BSO and Ohio University on our website: www.ohio.edu/orientation.
Using Niner DestiNation, UNC Charlotte students and families have access to university schedules, campus maps, departmental resources, and social media platforms.
Schedules- View up-to-date schedules for campus events and programs. Within each schedule, Niners can customize their experience by selecting the tracks that best meet their needs.
Maps- Utilize campus and building maps to identify specific locations for programs and events.
Resources- Access websites, contact information and locations for campus departments that assist students in becoming successful Noble Niners.
Social Media- Show #NinerPride and engage with fellow Niners on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
With this Mobile App conference attendees can access their personal schedules, conference agenda, sponsor/exhibitor profiles, session information, social media and much more. Make the most of your AWS Summit experience – be informed and stay connected with the AWS Summits Mobile App.
For more information visit https://aws.amazon.com/summits/
events like Wolfpack Welcome Week and Packapalooza at NC State? The NC
State Guides app is the place to go. We have everything from career fairs, to
student leadership opportunities, conferences, academic success suggestions,
links to valuable resources, event information, and much more.