To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
• View on board activities across your entire voyage
• Plan your day, from shows to shopping
• Review your ports of call and at-sea days
• Read details about activities you’re interested in
• Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too
• Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
• Save favorite activities in one convenient list
• Find Disney Characters on board
• Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
• Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
• Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
• Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates—now available on all 4 Disney Cruise ships
• Chat one-to-one with friends and family on board your cruise
• Receive vibrating message alerts on your smartphone
• Control access by children with permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
[+] Plan your event schedule and create to-do lists with alarms, never miss another session!
[+] Mobile and interactive. Simply search for info, never fuss with paper again.
[+] Event apps are available and synced on mobile, tablet and the web.
[+] See who else is attending and connect with them using contact cards.
[+] Guides work offline! No internet connection needed once the guide is downloaded.
[+] Award-winning customer support to help you make your own guide or take it to the next level.
[+] Guidebook also features guides to your favorite National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and many more), Airports (LAX, SFO, ATL, ORD, and others) and parades (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade).
Visit http://guidebook.com to instantly start building a free guide right now, it’s fast and easy. Contact us at email@example.com to learn how you could even create your own event app, orientation app, meeting app, tourism app, or any kind of mobile guide app!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidebook
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guidebookapp
Learn event planning tips and ideas from resident experts: http://guidebook.com/mobile-guides/
The Official SWCE 2015 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
- Find your way on the Show Floor.
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win Star Wars collectibles.
- Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official SWCA 2015 App now for all of the information you will need for Star Wars Celebration America. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often! May The Force Be With You!
The Official C2E2 Mobile App will be your best friend at the show as you…
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win C2E2 swag and even VIP Tickets
- Find your way around the Show Floor and Artist Alley.
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions, Artists and Exhibitors
- Get the exact locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Artists, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo – also known as C2E2 – is a convention spanning the latest and greatest from the worlds of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games. From a Show Floor packed with hundreds of Exhibitors, to Panels and Autograph Sessions giving Fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators, to screening rooms featuring sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit either the big or small screen, C2E2 brings the best of popular culture to downtown Chicago!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official C2E2 App now for all of the information you will need for C2E2 2015. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often!
This mobile app allows you to:
*View schedules and explore sessions.
*Stay connected with DECA social media and DECA Direct instant news.
*Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
*Access interactive maps and find local places.
*Engage in the conference experience with attendee check-ins, photos and more.
*Earn prizes for meeting and engaging with conference exhibitors and DECA partners.
*Expand your professional network and have fun!
providing you with our latest news, exclusive interactions, guest announcements,
special events, convention info and much more. The COMiCPALOOZA Mobile app will be like having a personal assistant during the
four day weekend at COMiCPALOOZA.
This app was designed to enhance your experience at the New World Executive Customer Conference.
It acts as a paperless guide providing conference attendees with the ability to view the program-at-a-glance, session information, schedules, FAQs, event information, and maps. Use the app to schedule your conference to-do list, take part in surveys, provide session feedback, and link directly to the conference action on New World’s official social media channels.
You will also want to take advantage of the app’s scheduling feature so you don’t ever miss out on a networking opportunity at the conference.
Download now and be one step closer to an opportunity to #MaximizeYourSolution.
About Kesselman-Jones: Owner and founder Laura Kesselman designed Kesselman-Jones as a full-service event management firm, centered on the principle that the services we provide will enhance the well-being of our communities. The greater good is central to our mission, and it is how we approach our workday, grow our business, and select our clients – primarily organizations that positively impact society through their work and programs. Our staff provides services in corporate, agency, government and non-profit environments. We have helped to train thousands of nurses, physicians, EMTs and health educators; counselors and social workers; school administrators, teachers and staff; nonprofit personnel and members of law enforcement.