Official app companion for the 2017 Lake FX CreativeCon presented by Google, the Midwest's largest FREE gathering of artists and creative professionals, this April 21 & 22 in Chicago, IL.
• 50+ interactive workshops & discussions with national arts leaders
• Brand development presentation by Google
• Access to one-on-one marketing, legal, financial & career development advice. Come prepared!
• Networking opportunities with fellow arts professionals
All events are FREE and open to anyone working in (or aspiring to work in) creative fields like music, theater, dance, art & design
Featuring Keynote Talks by
• Kevin Liles, co-founder and CEO of 300 Entertainment in conversation with Kevin Coval
• Alex Ross, comic book writer & artist, in conversation with Robert Milazzo
Presented by the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events and Google and sponsored in part by the Chicago Transit Authority, Lake FX CreativeCon takes place April 21 and 22 at the Chicago Cultural Center (78 E. Washington St.).