This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 250’000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, ...
••• Features •••
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 250'000 peak names
- Fast rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital binoculars to select less prominent peaks
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Uses GPS to get your current location
- Maps (online) for viewpoint selection
- Dialog for entering coordinates manually
- Uses compass and accelerometer sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
••• Comments •••
"Super easy handling, super smooth views and excellent user interface. I love hopping to my favorite mountains and enjoy the panorama, while being there or hundreds of miles away" -- hiker45
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating in Google Play (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using augmented reality, this app is fast and smooth, displaying information about the peaks near you. Position any peak within the cross hairs to see useful information, including peak name, height, distance from you, and also the difference in height from your current altitude.
Even if some peaks are behind others Peak Scanner still allows you to get details on them (obscured peaks are shown in grey).
You'll find Peak Scanner a much better experience than other apps of this type:
- fast start up time
- no finger taps required - just point!
- clean, easy to understand display that shows exactly what you want
- easy to use preferences to tailor the display
Peak Scanner includes data on mountain peaks from all over the world.
Database of British and Irish Hills (http://hills-database.co.uk)
OpenStreetMap contributors (http://www.openstreetmap.org)
Check out our Facebook page - just search "Peak Scanner Facebook"
- Designation of few thousand peaks
- Handy radar to quickly locate points
- Slider to hide distant points
- GPS for positioning
Fundorte von Schwammerln mittels GPS festhalten.
Die App ist aus einem Projekt von Maximilian Nowak an den EDV-Schulen des Lkr. Deggendorf entstanden.
Zum Projekt gehörte die Einarbeitung in Android, die Programmierung, Erstellen der Icons und Texte sowie eine Projektdokumentation. Das Projekt hatte eine Umfang von 96 Stunden.
- Coordinates and altitude for summits and mountain huts
- Information on accommodation, access and catering for mountain huts
- List of summits and mountain huts nearby
- List of favorite summits and mountain huts
- Search for mountain huts or summits by name
- Search for any location on earth by name
- Show coordinates and altitude anywhere on Google Maps (long click in map)
- Route planning with external Navigon or Google Maps App
- Link to detailed summit and hut information on Tourenwelt.info website (German)
Experience the intriguing panorama of the peaks surrounding you.
Have you ever wondered "What is the name of that prominent peak over there?” – find the answer simply by taking a look through the camera of your iPhone or Android device.
The advanced segmentation and display algorithms show you all peak names without obstructing the marvelous panorama.
Stagger even the greatest hiking buffs when showing off the fascinating panoramic view this application provides when standing on top of a mountain!
This app works on devices with a still camera and a magnetometer/accelerometer.
• Self-contained worldwide database of place names, mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, and monuments*
• Advanced filtering by distance, bearing and marker type
• Adjustable compass
• Imperial/metric units
• Search by name
• Map view
• Custom markers*
• User guide
• No adverts
* Cities, towns, and villages are included for free. Mountain/hill peaks, castles, ruins, monuments, custom markers, and the snapshot feature are available as an in-app purchase. There are more than 213,000 peaks, 13,000 castles, 16,000 ruins, and 19,000 monuments in ViewPoint’s database.
See developer's website for more information and user guide ( http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/viewpoint/ViewPoint.pdf ).
ViewPoint is currently 21 MB in size. We recommend you download and install ViewPoint only when you have Wi-Fi access.
By this application, you can see that area easily.
- show the other side of the earth on google map.
- shows the latitude and longitude.
- get your current area by GPS.
- move to the other side of the earth by pushing button.
It's easy and simple application. try it!!
You can quickly access each booked trip and see the full itinerary. If you’re not online, you will see the itinerary as it was the last time you were connected.
With this useful application you have a complete summary of your active travels, including real-time flight status. The application also contains a map feature, which gives you directions to airports, hotels or rental car offices.
Use of the application requires that you have created a user profile at www.berg-hansen.no. If you already use our online booking tool for self reservation, you will gain the same terms when booking via the app.
- Book flights
- Change flexible flight tickets to another departure (the same company and class)
- Change economy tickets with SAS and Norwegian (change fee stated)
- Cancel flexible tickets
- Automatic seat reservation based on preferences in your profile
- Book, change and cancel hotel and rental car bookings
- Map – directions for airport, hotel and rental car office
- The same rates as in Berg-Hansen webgate (depending on company policy)
- Send itinerary to optional email address
- My profile - update, modify and delete information
- Add personal notes to booking
- Real-time flight status
- View your NSB rail bookings
- View your group and event registrations
- Call Berg-Hansen
- Call Hotel
If you have forgotten your password you can order a new one from the app. If you do not have a username or password you can have it sent to you from https://www.webgate.no/cgiip.wsc/bw-getpwd
Your personal summit and hiking register for smartphones. Check in to summits and alpine hotspots all over the world and prove via GPS that you have conquered the mountain!
With this FREE app you check into a virtual Summit-Log and collect your achievements in a Chronicle (Name of the mountain, Date & Time). With SummitLynx you can take a photo & share your accomplishments with your friends via Facebook, so they’ll immediately see when you stand on top of a mountain and celebrate your success.
But that’s not all. With this GPS-Log you can earn virtual medals and badges on predefined routes, yet another way hikers and climbers can be rewarded for their efforts. Also, competitions will be held throughout the year.
* GPS locating
* Peak-, Summit register
* Hiking-Log * Currently 5 different categories of goals: Summits, lodges, lakes, glaciers and mountain passes
* Optional registration and sharing via Facebook
* Log of your personal summit success
* Friends list
* Posting feature (photo upload and text input)
* Full worldwide offline support (no data roaming)
* High-contrast interface for ease of use outdoors
* No annoying advertising
* Location adding: Our database includes an extensive number of mountains worldwide. But if you find a summit which is not yet on SummitLynx, you can register it quickly and make it accessible to other climbers and hikers.
Regions with official partner badges:
* Ramsau am Dachstein / Styria / Austria
* Schladming / Rohrmoos / Styria / Austria
* Zell am See-Kaprun / Salzburg / Austria
* Saalbach-Hinterglemm / Salzburg / Austria
* Kitzbüheler Alpen / Tyrol / Austria
* Wilder Kaiser / Tyrol / Austria
The app is constantly being improved. If you are a hiker or climber who has tested SummitLynx, feel free to send us your suggestions for improvement or new ideas. ☺
For questions and support contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
[+] Plan your event schedule and create to-do lists with alarms, never miss another session!
[+] Mobile and interactive. Simply search for info, never fuss with paper again.
[+] Event apps are available and synced on mobile, tablet and the web.
[+] See who else is attending and connect with them using contact cards.
[+] Guides work offline! No internet connection needed once the guide is downloaded.
[+] Award-winning customer support to help you make your own guide or take it to the next level.
[+] Guidebook also features guides to your favorite National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and many more), Airports (LAX, SFO, ATL, ORD, and others) and parades (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade).
Visit http://guidebook.com to instantly start building a free guide right now, it’s fast and easy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you could even create your own event app, orientation app, meeting app, tourism app, or any kind of mobile guide app!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidebook
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guidebookapp
Learn event planning tips and ideas from resident experts: http://guidebook.com/mobile-guides/
The Official SWCE 2015 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
- Find your way on the Show Floor.
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win Star Wars collectibles.
- Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official SWCA 2015 App now for all of the information you will need for Star Wars Celebration America. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often! May The Force Be With You!
and trade show and our app will help you get the most out of your experience.
This has all this information your program book has plus much more. Find
events, speakers, exhibitors, drawing, locations and take notes and surveys.
• The Networking and Share Fair on Monday, March 2 from 4:30 – 6:15 pm in Convention Center, Exhibit Hall C that features excellent examples of project based learning.
• The Exhibitors’ Marketplace that is robust with over 50 exhibits including education and technology, and student displays.
• The strands within the overall conference offer excellent strategies for a variety of delivery systems.
Our hope is that you have a rewarding conference learning how “Career and College Readiness = Prosperity.”
The PBS Conferences & Events App provides all the details you need to explore the PBS Annual Meeting, Technology Conference, and more.
• March 3–4, 2015: Green Truck Summit
• March 3–5, 2015: Educational program
• March 4–6, 2015: The Work Truck Show
Find Your Solutions at The Work Truck Show
As North America’s largest work truck event, The Work Truck Show is your once-a-year chance to see all of the newest industry products; choose from dozens of industry-focused educational sessions; and gain access to technical engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. The event also provides opportunities to interact with thousands of industry peers; meet with current suppliers and customers; find answers to resolve technical issues; and talk shop at special events.
This app is your official guide to all things SLC! Marshalls and TJMaxx!
Use it as your navigator throughout your conference!
P.S. Make sure you have your redeem code from your DM Team to access your
This app includes:
1. RVP Welcome Letter and venue information
2. Complete Conference Agenda and description of events
3. Trade Show information
4. Special Guests
5. Venue and area maps
6. Everything you want to know about the city your visiting
7. Entertainment information
8. SO MUCH MORE…… have it ready, you may need it during the presentations
This app is for Building a Healthier Future Summit 2015 attendees only. Be sure to register for the Building a Healthier Future Summit before downloading the Summit app. Once you have registered for the Summit, you will receive a password that will give you access to the app.