[+] Plan your event schedule and create to-do lists with alarms, never miss another session!
[+] Mobile and interactive. Simply search for info, never fuss with paper again.
[+] Event apps are available and synced on mobile, tablet and the web.
[+] See who else is attending and connect with them using contact cards.
[+] Guides work offline! No internet connection needed once the guide is downloaded.
[+] Award-winning customer support to help you make your own guide or take it to the next level.
[+] Guidebook also features guides to your favorite National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and many more), Airports (LAX, SFO, ATL, ORD, and others) and parades (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade).
Visit http://guidebook.com to instantly start building a free guide right now, it’s fast and easy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you could even create your own event app, orientation app, meeting app, tourism app, or any kind of mobile guide app!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidebook
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guidebookapp
Learn event planning tips and ideas from resident experts: http://guidebook.com/mobile-guides/
The Official SWCE 2015 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
- Find your way on the Show Floor.
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win Star Wars collectibles.
- Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official SWCA 2015 App now for all of the information you will need for Star Wars Celebration America. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often! May The Force Be With You!
and trade show and our app will help you get the most out of your experience.
This has all this information your program book has plus much more. Find
events, speakers, exhibitors, drawing, locations and take notes and surveys.
The PBS Conferences & Events App provides all the details you need to explore the PBS Annual Meeting, Technology Conference, and more.
This app is your official guide to all things SLC! Marshalls and TJMaxx!
Use it as your navigator throughout your conference!
P.S. Make sure you have your redeem code from your DM Team to access your
This app includes:
1. RVP Welcome Letter and venue information
2. Complete Conference Agenda and description of events
3. Trade Show information
4. Special Guests
5. Venue and area maps
6. Everything you want to know about the city your visiting
7. Entertainment information
8. SO MUCH MORE…… have it ready, you may need it during the presentations
• The Networking and Share Fair on Monday, March 2 from 4:30 – 6:15 pm in Convention Center, Exhibit Hall C that features excellent examples of project based learning.
• The Exhibitors’ Marketplace that is robust with over 50 exhibits including education and technology, and student displays.
• The strands within the overall conference offer excellent strategies for a variety of delivery systems.
Our hope is that you have a rewarding conference learning how “Career and College Readiness = Prosperity.”
This app is for Building a Healthier Future Summit 2015 attendees only. Be sure to register for the Building a Healthier Future Summit before downloading the Summit app. Once you have registered for the Summit, you will receive a password that will give you access to the app.