Our free Los Angeles Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Los Angeles.
Features of Los Angeles City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Los Angeles (i/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/, /lɔːs ˈæŋɡələs/ or i/lɒs ˈændʒəliːz/; Spanish: [los ˈaŋxeles], which is written Los Ángeles, Spanish for The Angels), often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second most populous in the United States, after New York City, with a population at the 2010 United States Census of 3,792,621. It has an area of 469 square miles (1,215 km2), and is located in Southern California. The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Los Angeles is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the United States, while the entire Los Angeles area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation's largest cities. The city's inhabitants are referred to as Angelenos.
[+] Plan your event schedule and create to-do lists with alarms, never miss another session!
[+] Mobile and interactive. Simply search for info, never fuss with paper again.
[+] Event apps are available and synced on mobile, tablet and the web.
[+] See who else is attending and connect with them using contact cards.
[+] Guides work offline! No internet connection needed once the guide is downloaded.
[+] Award-winning customer support to help you make your own guide or take it to the next level.
[+] Guidebook also features guides to your favorite National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and many more), Airports (LAX, SFO, ATL, ORD, and others) and parades (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade).
Visit http://guidebook.com to instantly start building a free guide right now, it’s fast and easy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you could even create your own event app, orientation app, meeting app, tourism app, or any kind of mobile guide app!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidebook
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guidebookapp
Learn event planning tips and ideas from resident experts: http://guidebook.com/mobile-guides/
The Official SWCE 2015 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
- Find your way on the Show Floor.
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win Star Wars collectibles.
- Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official SWCA 2015 App now for all of the information you will need for Star Wars Celebration America. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often! May The Force Be With You!
The Official C2E2 Mobile App will be your best friend at the show as you…
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win C2E2 swag and even VIP Tickets
- Find your way around the Show Floor and Artist Alley.
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions, Artists and Exhibitors
- Get the exact locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Artists, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo – also known as C2E2 – is a convention spanning the latest and greatest from the worlds of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games. From a Show Floor packed with hundreds of Exhibitors, to Panels and Autograph Sessions giving Fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators, to screening rooms featuring sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit either the big or small screen, C2E2 brings the best of popular culture to downtown Chicago!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official C2E2 App now for all of the information you will need for C2E2 2015. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often!
This mobile app allows you to:
*View schedules and explore sessions.
*Stay connected with DECA social media and DECA Direct instant news.
*Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
*Access interactive maps and find local places.
*Engage in the conference experience with attendee check-ins, photos and more.
*Earn prizes for meeting and engaging with conference exhibitors and DECA partners.
*Expand your professional network and have fun!
- News: Facebook, Twitter, and press releases
- Exhibitor Search: Search for companies and products
- Floor Plan: View floor plan with booth details
- People: Virtual Business cards and contact management
- Events: Special events, receptions, show floor exhibits
- Schedule: Create your schedule and meetings with exhibitors and attendees
• View conference schedules and session descriptions
• Create your personal agenda – save your must-attend sessions
• View speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Access a facilities map
• Connect with other attendees and post updates to Twitter and Facebook
• Snap photos from your device and share instantly with conference organizers and attendees
• Access area maps and local food & entertainment options
The ASU Guide application allows you to access pre-event and post-event information, directions, information about campus services, and to build your own schedule for the events you want to attend.
Pre-event and Post-event Information – Allows you to make your own custom to-do list of things to complete prior to events, and after you go home.
Maps – Detailed maps of events and parking information for events a long with driving directions integrated with Apple Maps or Google Maps.
Custom Schedule – Build your own schedule of the events you will be attending with reminders for each event.
Resources – Find information about many of ASU’s student and family resources.
Social – stay up to date with ASU on social media through Twitter and Facebook.
Learn more about ASU on our website: asu.edu.
This app was designed to enhance your experience at the New World Executive Customer Conference.
It acts as a paperless guide providing conference attendees with the ability to view the program-at-a-glance, session information, schedules, FAQs, event information, and maps. Use the app to schedule your conference to-do list, take part in surveys, provide session feedback, and link directly to the conference action on New World’s official social media channels.
You will also want to take advantage of the app’s scheduling feature so you don’t ever miss out on a networking opportunity at the conference.
Download now and be one step closer to an opportunity to #MaximizeYourSolution.