All of this travel activity conveniently syncs to your work calendar, keeping you organized and connected.
There’s more. You can quickly add images of receipts to your digital wallet, then effortlessly submit expense reports via Deem@Work for review and approval. No more pockets full of crumpled receipts—just snap it and trash it. Managers can review and approve expense reports, ensuring company policies are being enforced and your employees are being reimbursed in timely fashion.
• Stay on top of gate changes, flight delays and cancellations
• Check in to your flight, usually 24 hours prior
• Get your mobile boarding pass (when available)
• Auto check-in for Southwest Airlines
• View all your upcoming reservations for flight, hotel, car rental, car service and airport parking details
• End-to-end flight, hotel and car booking capacity, optimized for mobility
• Seat map selection within the flight booking flow
• Trip Advisor ratings in hotel search results
• Fully integrates company preferences, policy and personalized travel preferences
• Upload images of business receipts directly to your digital wallet
• Approve or deny expense reports—from wherever you are—with a clear view of individual expenses and total claimed
• Sync your travel plans with your work calendar (Outlook, Exchange, Google, IBM Notes/Domino)
MAPS AND WEATHER
• View maps for the locations of your booked services and driving directions
• Current weather and 7-day forecasts for all your reservation locations
• Direct dial your travel agent should you need assistance
• Handy access to your company’s support numbers
Travel abroad with exodus! The complete guide to finding a job overseas!
“One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” Henry Miller
Exodus is linked with sites like Goabroad that provides a non-stop information center for students wishing to travel internationally!
Exodus is a mobile application that was created by Joanna Kardamitsi and Elpida Stefanidi, two students from Athens.
This app is part of the presentation of our degree Thesis, for the Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece.
Our supervisor Nicolas Sklavos.
Exodus! Μια Εφαρμογή-Οδηγός για το εξωτερικό. Εδώ θα βρείτε όλα όσα θέλετε να ξέρετε για το εξωτερικό (εργασία, σπουδές, ευκαιρίες, κατοικία). Όλα σε μια μικρή και εύχρηστη εφαρμογή.
Η εφαρμογή αυτή φτιάχτηκε στα πλαίσια της πτυχιακής εργασίας των σπουδαστριών Καρδαμίτση Ιωάννα και Στεφανίδη Ελπίδα.
[+] Plan your event schedule and create to-do lists with alarms, never miss another session!
[+] Mobile and interactive. Simply search for info, never fuss with paper again.
[+] Event apps are available and synced on mobile, tablet and the web.
[+] See who else is attending and connect with them using contact cards.
[+] Guides work offline! No internet connection needed once the guide is downloaded.
[+] Award-winning customer support to help you make your own guide or take it to the next level.
[+] Guidebook also features guides to your favorite National Parks (Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and many more), Airports (LAX, SFO, ATL, ORD, and others) and parades (Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade).
Visit http://guidebook.com to instantly start building a free guide right now, it’s fast and easy. Contact us at email@example.com to learn how you could even create your own event app, orientation app, meeting app, tourism app, or any kind of mobile guide app!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidebook
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/guidebookapp
Learn event planning tips and ideas from resident experts: http://guidebook.com/mobile-guides/
The Official SWCE 2015 Mobile App will act as your Jedi Master, allowing you to…
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions and Exhibitors
- Find your way on the Show Floor.
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win Star Wars collectibles.
- Get the exact, updated locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official SWCA 2015 App now for all of the information you will need for Star Wars Celebration America. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often! May The Force Be With You!
The Official C2E2 Mobile App will be your best friend at the show as you…
- Enter exclusive contests for a chance to win C2E2 swag and even VIP Tickets
- Find your way around the Show Floor and Artist Alley.
- Plan your Show with a personalized list of your favorite Panels, Guests, Autograph Sessions, Artists and Exhibitors
- Get the exact locations of Autograph Sessions, Guests, Artists, Panels, Screenings, Special Events, Exhibitors and more!
The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo – also known as C2E2 – is a convention spanning the latest and greatest from the worlds of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games. From a Show Floor packed with hundreds of Exhibitors, to Panels and Autograph Sessions giving Fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators, to screening rooms featuring sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit either the big or small screen, C2E2 brings the best of popular culture to downtown Chicago!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official C2E2 App now for all of the information you will need for C2E2 2015. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often!
This mobile app allows you to:
*View schedules and explore sessions.
*Stay connected with DECA social media and DECA Direct instant news.
*Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
*Access interactive maps and find local places.
*Engage in the conference experience with attendee check-ins, photos and more.
*Earn prizes for meeting and engaging with conference exhibitors and DECA partners.
*Expand your professional network and have fun!
- News: Facebook, Twitter, and press releases
- Exhibitor Search: Search for companies and products
- Floor Plan: View floor plan with booth details
- People: Virtual Business cards and contact management
- Events: Special events, receptions, show floor exhibits
- Schedule: Create your schedule and meetings with exhibitors and attendees
• View conference schedules and session descriptions
• Create your personal agenda – save your must-attend sessions
• View speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Access a facilities map
• Connect with other attendees and post updates to Twitter and Facebook
• Snap photos from your device and share instantly with conference organizers and attendees
• Access area maps and local food & entertainment options
The ASU Guide application allows you to access pre-event and post-event information, directions, information about campus services, and to build your own schedule for the events you want to attend.
Pre-event and Post-event Information – Allows you to make your own custom to-do list of things to complete prior to events, and after you go home.
Maps – Detailed maps of events and parking information for events a long with driving directions integrated with Apple Maps or Google Maps.
Custom Schedule – Build your own schedule of the events you will be attending with reminders for each event.
Resources – Find information about many of ASU’s student and family resources.
Social – stay up to date with ASU on social media through Twitter and Facebook.
Learn more about ASU on our website: asu.edu.
This app was designed to enhance your experience at the New World Executive Customer Conference.
It acts as a paperless guide providing conference attendees with the ability to view the program-at-a-glance, session information, schedules, FAQs, event information, and maps. Use the app to schedule your conference to-do list, take part in surveys, provide session feedback, and link directly to the conference action on New World’s official social media channels.
You will also want to take advantage of the app’s scheduling feature so you don’t ever miss out on a networking opportunity at the conference.
Download now and be one step closer to an opportunity to #MaximizeYourSolution.