This is the best app of it's type that I have found. I actually rated this 5 stars for the full version that I have at Amazon, but I use the Play Store version as it is more recent. However, the license here requires a new payment (to get backups, etc). Still a 5 star app.
Was good but recent updates don't work well. One thing which is really irritating is that the keyboard remains open after entering a reminder, forcing you to close it manually. Very irritating and inefficient
Tried several todo apps, and this is the best. Rich of features, faster performance, beautiful graphic and animation, synchronization, and more.... Great app by a single person. Support is superb. Keep up the good work.
Coding an excellent app but without self-cloud solution. Funny.Can anyone explain how i can see my tasks on web? Are u really sending me Toodledo or Dropbox? U must be kidding.
Really great and full of possibilities! The only thing missing is a web app!
What I really want to see is infinite nesting. Todoist let's you infinitely nest subtasks. Can you do this for projects? So I can have one big project and open it up into sub projects? I have this kind of thing at work we have a big project but multiple sub projects and sub assemblies on top of that. Todoist works fine but this app works better, just needs the nesting. Just for projects. I want to put projects into projects infinitely. Start date, duration and due dates is phenomenal. Thank you so much for that.
* Keyboard auto-dismisses and appears when switching between editor
* New alert picker auto appears when no alerts exist
* Bug fixes
* Displayed notifications now auto-dismiss when completing tasks
* Sharing a photo from other apps
* Photo attachments show up nice and big
* Improvements and optimizations to overal battery usage
* Calendar view, accessible from left panel
* See busy days in the new Calendar
* Locations and nearby alerts
* Text selection into 2Do tasks