HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Eğer aracınız 1996 sonrası ise ve obd 2 slotu varsa elm327 cihazı buraya takıyorsunuz. Daha sonra android cihazınınızdan elm327 cihazı bluetoothtan bulup eşleştiriyorsunuz. Programı açıp eşleştirilen cihaz seçiliyor. Bağlantıyı otomatik yapar. Eğer elm327 nin protokollerini aracınız destekliyorsa. Ben 2006 model renault clio dizel de sorunsuz çalıştırdım.
Biraz internetten obd 2 ve elm327 araştırılırsa, programın komut yazma bölümünden istediğiniz komutu yollayıp geri bilgi alabilirsiniz, aynı zamanda.
The application will communicate with the vehicle computers at the 16 Pin OBD2 diagnostic connector. Most of the OBD2 connector location should be under the Steering Wheel Compartment. Elm 327 or STN Bluetooth device is required to make this application work. Car Gauge Pro not only can be exciting with gauges, it is a professional scan tool. Do you have a check engine light on? Do you want to know the Readiness Status will pass for a Smog Inspection? Do you want to check the functionality of the sensors and determine the status of the Mode 5/6 Emission On-board Test? Car Gauge Pro will show you.
✮ Mode 1 - Data Parameters with 220 PIDS
✮ Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
✮ Mode 3 - Check Current Faults
✮ Mode 4 - Clear Faults
✮ Mode 5 - O2 Sensor Test Result
✮ Mode 6 - Emission Onboard Test Result
✮ Mode 7 - Check Pending Faults
✮ Mode 8 - Enable Evap Test
✮ Mode 9 - Vin, ECU Name, Performance Tracking Data, CALID & etc
✮ Mode A - Check Stored Faults
✮ Ford (1996-2008) - Check/Clear Faults, Self Test, KOEO, KOER, Diesel Glow Plug/Injector Buzz/Cyl Contribution Test, Outputs On/Off, Low/High Speed Fan Test, and Enhanced Data 1175 PIDS (ISO, PWM, CAN)
✮ Nissan (2001-2007) - Check/Clear Faults, Self Test, Ignition Timing Adjustment, Idle Rpm Adjustment, Active Test and Enhanced Data 634 PIDS (KWP2000 - ECM, TCM, ABS, BCM)
✮ GM (1996-2007) - Check/Clear Faults, Active Test and Enhanced Data 189 PIDS (VPW Powertrain)
✮ Toyota (2000-2006) - Enhanced Data 150 PIDS (ISO - Powertrain) + Read/Clear Faults (KWP2000 Airbag)
✮ Kia (1996-TBD) - Enhanced Data (ISO Powertrain)
✮ Some Models may not support Enhanced Functions
Download Skins, DTC Library and Language from the website.
Hardware Requirement: Elm 327 or STN Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors: CHX, OBDII, VGate and OBDLink MX tested OK.
- Searching, clearing trouble codes from ECU
- The current values of the sensors installed in the vehicle
- Sensor values depicted on the charts
- Freeze frame stored at the time of the error occurrence
- The analysis of the parameters returned by the oxygen sensor
- Vehicle acceleration test
- Checking vehicle serial numbers + basic VIN decoder function
- Checking the error description using symbols
To run the program you need an external module system based on ELM327 which can communicate via Bluetooth (ELM 327 to OBD II adapter).
An OBD Bluetooth adapter that connects to your car’s engine management / OBD port is required. Common adapters include BAFX, ELM327, OBDLink LX, & Vgate. The best place to purchase is on websites such as eBay or Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-Bluetooth-diagnostics-Android/dp/B005NLQAHS). eCAR will connect to secure & insecure adapters.
eCAR PRO is a powerful OBDII scanner designed by a team of programmers, graphic designers, and top car mechanics. eCAR’s UI is comprehensive, intuitive and designed for ease-of-use for car enthusiasts and the DIY car repair mechanic. Additional details:
DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes): Check & clear Check Engine Light (CEL). View confirmed, pending, and historic DTC. Continuous monitoring available for viewing engine fault codes as they appear in real time. Already have a DTC from another code reader? Then use the built in DTC Library to retrieve code descriptions.
Emission Readiness: There are up to 11 monitors that check the emission system on gasoline engines; 9 on compression (Diesel) engines. Informs the user if the vehicle is unlikely to pass emission tests. Displays additional info stored in vehicle’s ECU, e.g. mode, time/distance MIL on, etc.
Gauges & Alarms: Contains several car gauges with preset alarms. User adjustable speedometer alarm available with On/Off alarm sound.
Vehicle Sensors: Engine sensor data is displayed in real-time in Gauge, Graph, and Text formats. Enhanced gauges specific to each sensor are provided. Relevant sensor parameters are shown on each gauge including Min & Max values. Includes adjustable graph time axis.
Temperature Sensors: View readings for all available temperature sensors. In addition to coolant temperature; air intake, catalyst (catalytic converters), ambient air, and oil temperatures can be viewed. An alarm for the coolant temperature is available.
Oxygen Sensors: View real-time O2 sensor values and monitor the health of the vehicle’s catalytic converters. Performs a comparison of O2 sensors.
Fuel Trim: Some of the most common fault codes are related to fuel trim. View comparisons of Short & Long term data for each Bank in real time.
Fuel Economy: Monitor instant MPG, average fuel economy, and fuel level. A CO2 gauge is provided to assist in monitoring the amount of CO2 the vehicle releases. This activity has been credited with assisting drivers improve their driving habits while reducing fuel consumption.
Timers: eCAR features a trip timer, 0-60 mph, & ¼ mile timers; for the metric users among us, 0-100 kmh and 400 meter timers are available. Includes Countdown & Auto Speed Detect. The Timer & method of execution provide the most accurate speed timer for OBD applications on the market today!
Torque & Horsepower: Don’t have your own torque dyno / dynamo-meter? Don’t worry! eCAR mobile app can calculate live data for Horsepower & Torque.
More: Includes options for units, color scheme, & graph speed. eCAR can read 100+ vehicle sensors and doesn't require software plug-ins. Tested on Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mercedes, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Pontiac, Renault, Seat, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, VW...
Please note that available sensors vary by vehicle make & model.
Digi-Gauges gives you access to many features:
*Real-time gauges/ data display (Vehicle Dependent):
-Air/ Fuel Ratio
-Intake Air Temperature
-Intake Manifold Pressure
-Manifold Vacuum Pressure
*Customizable Dashboard (Theme, color, gauges, etc.)
*0-60 speed timings, how fast is your car really?
*Display & Erase fault codes from any manufacturer
*Race/ Lap Timer (Who has the fastest lap?)
Customize your own personal dashboard by picking from multiple skins/themes and color schemes with whatever gauges you would like to display in Real-Time.
Have a check engine light on? Digi-Gauges will inform you of fault codes and will give you the ability to erase codes without having to take it somewhere.
Digi-Gauges will work on all vehicles from 1996 and newer. Many of these automotive manufacturers include Ford, Volkswagen, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes, Audi, Honda, Kia, Mazda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Dodge, Jeep, and many more manufacturers domestically and internationally. Some features may be limited due to manufacturer.
An OBD II Bluetooth Adapter is required for this application. There are many different OBD II Bluetooth Adapter on the market. We recommend the Super Mini Elm 327 because its functionality, size, and price. However, there are many other adapter that are supported such as BAFX, PLX, and many many more. If you need help, please feel free to contact us!
Get an adapter on our website @ http://www.digi-gauges.com/get-the-adapter
Like us on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/digigaugesllc
Follow us on Instagram @ http://instagram.com/digigauges
*Some features may not work on all vehicles. If you have any problems or question, please contact us at email@example.com.*
Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car's OBD outlet (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission defects and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Over 300,000 downloads already!
Our application requires a Bluetooth compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface like the one we offer: http://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/elm327-obd2-bluetooth-android/
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 5,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes (Premium Version only)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC software
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website where a list of vehicles tested by users of our software is available: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
For more information on our application and OBD visit our website: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com
"A very practical application"
"Perfect for simple diagnostics"
"Ford Falcon BA (Australia) This is the only software I could find that would read the error codes on the above car."
"Easy to use worked first try The only one that decoded my Alfa Romero error straight up. Worth the price."
"Worked where others have failed (torque)! Only used it on a Peugeot 206 2.0HDI 2002, but it worked a treat, nothing else I tried could be connected to the ECU. "
"Good. Does what is expected. More data would be a plus. "
"Excellent. Very good app that complements the EOBD PC software. No need to use a PC for a basic diag with this free app and a Bluetooth elm27 OBD2 interface. I recommend it! Thank you"
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors Type: CHX, OBDII, Vgate Bluetooth Device tested OK.
Do not attempt to enter information or adjust your device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total
responsibility and risk for using your device with this app.
Requirement: Android 2.0 or higher for Bluetooth to function properly.
OBD-II Bluetooth Emulator support Pids 0100-01C4, 0900-090F. It is also support Pids 03 and 07 for Stored DTC and Pending DTC.
Its UUID is identical to ELM327 devices (00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB).
MECHANIC CODE (for clearing faults): 7913
There is an optional feature of supplying a dealership key, your dealership/mechanic needs to be registered with us and should supply you a key. This feature enables you to send the faults to a dealership/mechanic directly from the app and receive professional help.
Carista can check your vehicle's health and report any faults stored its computers. You can also clear any fault codes and reset your "check engine" light, as well as check if you're ready for emissions testing. Carista is compatible with all manufacturers and models, as long as they are OBD2-compatible (all 1996+ cars in the US, all 2001/2004 petrol/diesel cars in the EU, etc.) Unlike other apps, however, Carista also gives you access to advanced manufacturer-specific diagnostics*, including computers like ABS, airbag, navigation, etc. and gives you the ability to reset your airbag light, ABS light, traction control light, etc. for supported models.
* Manufacturer-specific diagnostics are a paid feature, available on a selection of 2005 and newer models from Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda (VAG), Toyota, Lexus, Scion. OBD2 diagnostics are free.
Carista lets you change the way your car behaves: say you want your headlights to come on automatically when you start the engine; or you want the doors to lock when you start moving; or you want to change the type of beep that the reverse parking sensors make. Yes, Carista can do that (if your vehicle supports it, of course). Customizations are a paid feature, available on a selection of 2005 and newer models from Audi, Lexus, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Toyota and VW. For Lexus, these are called Lexus Personalized Settings (LPS).
Carista's overheat alarm (a paid feature, 99 cents) allows you to monitor your engine's temperature and react early if it starts to overheat. Yes, most cars have a temperature gauge on the dashboard, but how often do you look at it? Carista can run in the background and notify you with an alarm sound right when the engine temperature starts to reach dangerous levels.
You need an ELM327 Bluetooth dongle/adapter in order to use Carista. We do not sell these; they are available from Amazon, eBay and a number of other merchants. See http://www.caristaapp.com/hardware/
No live data or dashboard
Please don't download this app if you're looking for display of real-time data. That's not the purpose of Carista, so please don't rate us negatively for lacking such functionality. Just use Torque for that.
Note: Carista is an OBD scan tool and diagnostics app with added functionality for the consumer. There is no separate Pro version, but there is a paid "Pro Package" within the free app that you can purchase using Google Play In-App Billing. The idea of this app is to provide a simple and efficient way to configure your car to your liking, diagnose your "check engine" or "service engine soon" light, and prevent your engine from overheating. Nothing more, nothing less. Carista is compatible with all vehicles that comply with OBD2 (sometimes misspelled ODB), including Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Opel, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Mini, Lotus, Jaguar, Rover, Tesla, Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac, GMC, Lincoln, Saab, Volvo, Hyundai, Kia. We have advanced functionality available in our Pro Package for a selection of models from VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda (VAG group) and Toyota, Lexus and Scion.
More info and help at http://www.caristaapp.com
TURN RED BARS TO GREEN TO SAVE FUEL.
CAUTION: cracked (unpaid) versions may run but results are inaccurate!!!
1. OBD II reader, connected to your car.
2. Torque Pro app, should be installed on your android device. This is a plugin app. It only works from inside the Torque Pro.
► Available Units: MPG, Imperial MPG, L/100KM, Km/L
1. App starts showing graphs a few seconds after your vehicle starts moving.
2. Four methods are embedded in the app to calculate mileage/fuel consumption. Try to change the method if it doesn't respond or the numbers are inaccurate. It is common for some vehicles to report slightly different numbers on different methods. Some cars might not support one or two method at all.
3. Set "Fuel Type", "Engine Displacement" and "Volumetric Efficiency" in your car profile inside the Torque.
4. On devices without menu button, touch anywhere on the screen and hold for 2 seconds. Menu pops up.
✮ Polite Note ✮ In case you have encountered a problem please kindly contact us first, before give us a low rate.
The next users who download Smart Control can ask for a free complete license. Don't miss this opportunity !!! To request a free full license simply send an email through the function available in the app with the home button key-shaped.
What is Smart Control? Smart Control is not a simply app but a real on-board computer for cars OBD2 equipped.
The first smart on-board computer realized on Android platform, able to connect through diagnostic protocols using a compatible OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth device.In fact, thanks to information provided by diagnostic OBD2, Smart Control is able to calculate the consumption, detect the beginning and end of each move and store trips; In addition, it can calculate and track key performance data, such as power, torque and speed up or braking etc..
Warning: the app currently only supports ELM327 via bluetooth (no WIFI).
The app, in addition to providing the typical on-board computer functions, provides the historical data detected. For every move, you can view the location map and data recorded at various points; specially, the graphic travel trend:
The app also provides the last recorded position, in order to allow the user to navigate to coordinates.
It's also provided a recording section of refueling in order to check the fuel consumption, and compare the consumption data detected to the diagnostic data.
Functions of performance detected. Some examples, below:
- Speed up 0-100 km / h
- Speed up 0-50 km / h
- Pick up 40-70 …
Automatic performance recorded, is available on the historical data, generating
a message that can be listen thanks to the “Text To Speech” function.
Some messages provided:
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- Speed limit alert (configurable) by a custom message.
- Lack of autonomy: based on the OBD II fuel level detected, if available (otherwise calculated)
- Cruising Data
In addition, the reading messages can be heard on your car stereo thanks to a bluetooth device: in particular, the app automatically activates the speakerphone without requiring source selection.
We care customer's satisfaction, so if you have any problem do not hesitate to send a message by the specific function on the home of the app.
Attention: Smart Control has not yet been tested with Android 5.0 Lollipop so might not work properly. We are working to ensure its consistency as soon as possible. It has been tested on the main ELM327 devices.
The free version, has the following limitations:
- Keep only the last three trips and data;
- The average consumption and the other values are based on the last three trips available, with a poor precision;
- Show only the last two refuelings;
- Do not display the arrival position;
- Do not allow navigation to the last known position;
- Do not allow the user addition;
- During the trip, it allows only the display of acceleration 0-100 km / h
The Remote EX for NISSAN allows you to activate several accessories from your car remotely. You can turn on the head lights, sound the horn and lock/unlock doors without touching your car keys.
* Turn Lights Flasher
* Parking Locator (*)
* Head Lights (*)
* Low Beam (*)
* High Beam (*)
* Front Fog Lights (*)
* Turn Lights (*)
* Open Trunk (*)
* Lock/Unlock Doors (*)
* Horn (*)
* Wipers (*)
Commands marked with (*) are available through in-app purchases.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other NISSAN models may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models:
* 350Z 3.5 (Z33)
* 370Z 3.7 (Z34)
* Altima 2.5/3.5 (L32)
* Armada 5.6 (TA60)
* Frontier 4.0 (D40)
* Juke 1.6/3.8 (F15)
* March/Micra 1.5 (K13)
* Maxima 3.5 (A35)
* Murano 3.5 (Z51)
* Pathfinder 4.0 (R51)
* Qashqai 1.6/2.0 (J10)
* Tiida/Versa 1.8 (C11)
* Titan 5.6 (A60)
* Xterra 4.0 (N50)
* X-Trail 2.0 (T31)
Remote EX can also be used with the latest version of Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the application on Google Play, make sure that you see it listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch the app directly from your device or through Torque Pro by clicking on the app icon
3) Select your car model on the MODEL tab and confirm
4) The app will display the available functions for your car on the COMMANDS tab
5) Commands displayed in GREEN are available to be used immediately while commands in GRAY are available through in-app purchases
6) Scroll to the STORE tab to check all the available commands for sale
7) Purchased commands are automatically added to the available command list and it is managed by Google Play, being available on all mobile devices linked to your Google account.
If using the plugin from Torque, make sure that you also:
1) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
2) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
3) Mark the "Allow plugins full access" box, since Remote EX needs access to the OBD adapter.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Theme Pack 2 -- Fire and Metal ;
Theme Pack 3 --Carbon Nitrous ;
Theme Pack 4 --.Insane pack- C.A.R.V.I.S
INSTANT COLOR AND DIAL RADIUS ANGLE EDITOR! MILLIONS of COLOR COMBINATIONS!!
FOR THIS TO WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE
1. A CAR --
2. an OBD 2 Device (ebay $15.00) --
3. Torque program ( free or pro version)
Please dont rate this pack 1 star if you dont have these. Watch install video this is EASY!! http://alturl.com/knxow
You can change any gauge dial Immediately.
Visit Ian Hawkings Torque SIte For help with Torque setup
It is simple and effective.
Match your Automobile-- Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford etc….. grab a background you like.
use the dials in the App or any that Ian has in his Torque program.
Visit IAN HAWKINGS TORQUE SITE --BUY PRO VERSION ITS WORTH IT!!!
Quadhelix is not affiliated with IAN Hawkings Torque
It is primarily targeted for car enthusiasts to let them diagnose their own cars.
Now in English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish and German!
Now with Engine, Automatic transmission, ABS, SRS, Power Steering diagnostic and BCM support!
The only Opel/Vauxhall/Holden diagnostic tool for Android!
ScanMyOpel features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Opel/Vauxhall cars, which distinguishes ScanMyOpel from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, EHPS and other ECUs
- reading of static data: ECU identification, fault codes with their current statuses and symptoms
- clearing of fault codes
- Displaying environment information on trouble codes where applicable
- Displaying nominal values of livedata parameters where applicable
- Displaying Livedata parameters charts (only 5 charts can be viewed simultaneously)
Fault code status meanings:
red - present
yellow - intermittent
green - not present
Current software version supports ONLY engines of the following Opel/Vauxhall models:
- Agila A
- Astra F (MY96+)
- Astra G
- Corsa B (MY97+)
- Corsa C
- Frontera A (25TDS engine)
- Frontera B (X22DTH/Y22DTH engines only)
- Meriva A
- Omega B (MY97+, except X25XE/X30XE, Y25DT engines)
- Tigra (MY97+)
- Tigra B
- Vectra B
- Zafira A
The ECU type is detected automatically.
Models with CAN bus (Astra H, Vectra C, Astra J, Insignia, Zafira-B, etc) are not supported by this application!
ScanMyOpel supports ELM327-based Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices. Please note - could be compatibility issues with some noname ELM327 interfaces. If you are experiencing problems with establishing stable connection with the ELM327 interface, please send us the following information:
- phone model
- version of Android OS
- ELM327 version
- name of the BT device
Recommended ELM327 version is 1.4/1.4+. Proper connection with Chinese versions of ELM327, other then 1.4, is not guaranteed. Also, mini-OBD chinese interfaces in general do not work properly.
Also, in case of any issues it is possible to save log and forward it on firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting. Log creating can be enabled from the application menu. Log files will be stored on the SDCard in "ScanMyOpel" folder.
Since in ELM 327 is used only pin 7, you may not et connected to other modules, which are connected to other pins in the OBD plug. In order to benefit all features of ScanMyOpel application, please connect together pins 7, 3 and 12 in the ELM327 adapter.
Please try our free Lite version to see if your car is being supported properly BEFORE purchasing the full version.
*** Feel free to email (email@example.com) us directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Support forum can be found here:
***Car Gauge Pro available Car Gauge Pro
(See information below for the hardware type requirement.)
Vehicle computer system have multiple signal protocols and ELM 327 supports many of them. Currently, the following protocols are supported by the app and MUST be an OBD II Compliant Vehicle.
* VPW - 1996-2004 Year (GM vehicles)
* PWM - 1996-2004 Year (Ford vehicles)
* ISO 9141(Slow) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* KWP 2000(Slow/Fast) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* CAN (11/29 Bit) - (2004 and Newer)
[Car Gauge Lite Supports the Following with Limited Views]
[OBD II Generic]
* Mode 1 - Analog/Digital Gauges (160/215 Generic PIDS)
* Mode 1 - List View (220 Generic PIDS)
* Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
* Mode 3 - Read Current Faults
* Mode 4 - Clear Faults
* Mode 5 - O2 Sensor Test Result (Non CAN Bus)
* Mode 6 - On-board Test Result
* Mode 7 - Read Pending Faults
* Mode 8 - Evaporative System Leak Test
* Mode 9 - Vin, Performance Tracking Data, ECU Name, Calibration and Verification ID
* Mode A - Read Stored Faults
* I/M Readiness Status
* O2 Sensor Location
Do not attempt to enter information or adjust your device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total responsibility and risk for using your device with this app.
The App is setup for importing background, needle skins and gauge skins from SD card. You can download it from the website.
MINIMUM VM HEAP SIZE (24m). Anything lower may cause the application to force close while adjusting gauge size.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors Type: CHX, OBDII, Vgate Bluetooth Device tested OK.
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
This app speaks the name(if in contacts) or the phone number of incoming calls and SMS / text messages via Android's built-in Text to Speech (TTS) capabilities. If you have any difficulties please verify via the Android settings that your TTS is functional.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
This app will speak the name(if a known contact) or the phone number of incoming calls and text messages via Android's built-in Text to Speech (TTS) capabilities.
* enable/disable speaking for calls
* enable/disable speaking for texts
* custom phrases to speak before and after the name or number
* set the rate and pitch of the voice
* option to mute ring tone
* option to speak for unknown and/or known contacts
* option to repeat until answered
If you have any difficulties please verify via the Android settings for Text to Speech(Settings->Language & input->Text-to-speech output) that your TTS is functional.
Any questions or suggestions?
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Works great while reading articles in web browsers, email, or any app you specify. You'll no longer need to worry about touching the screen to prevent the screen from sleeping, dimming or timing out.
If you have any issues or have a feature suggestion please email:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com