Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
SALE: All mysms tablet and desktop apps are NOW FREE for a limited time!
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
* Send and receive text messages on your tablet
* Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
* Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet
* Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained. This app is not self-contained. To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone or iPhone. Please note, that sending/receiving SMS messages via your mobile carrier is only supported for Android phone users. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your smartphone and register.
Here are the links:
Google Play Store: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms
Apple App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mysms-messenger/id533406258
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
* Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
* Receive text messages directly on your tablet
* Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
* Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
* Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
* Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier (Android Phone users only)
* Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (Android Phone users only)
* Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls (Android Phone users only)
* Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
* Multimedia: Send pictures and files
* No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
* SMS backup
* MMS Sync
* Save texts to Evernote
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required).
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at email@example.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: tablet SMS, tablet texting, tablet text, text from tablet, send SMS on tablet, computer texts, browser texts, free texts, text for free, text, text message, MightyText, BrowserTexting, Remotetext, DeskSMS, iMessage, online texting, desktop SMS, Messenger, send SMS from a PC, SMS sync, SMS backup, talkatone, textplus gold, textie, dialer on tablet, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
* You need to have the main Tablet Talk app already installed to use this theme. It is not a standalone app. This theme is for the tablet app only (it does not need to be installed on your phone).
How to use:
1. Install the Simple Blue theme onto your tablet.
2. Open Tablet Talk: Menu-> Settings-> Appearance-> Theme-> SimpleBlue.
Congrats! The theme is now loaded.
How to uninstall:
1. Open your device's Android Settings-> Apps.
2. Select "TabletTalk SimpleBlue Theme"-> Uninstall.
You can also use a built-in blackboard to draw words and pictures to aid in your communications.
If you are having problems with the app, there are options on the preferences page to send feedback or to send stack traces to the developer.
Use your favorite VoIP provider as the softphone is not tied to any particular one.
Not used VoIP? Sign up for free with a number of SIP compliant VoIP providers worldwide and make VoIP to VoIP calls free anywhere in the world. Save money on international calls.
On the move? With SessionTalk Android you can make VoIP calls wherever you have a 3G connection.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over 3G.
SessionTalk Android features:
★ Supports making SIP VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
★ Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
★ Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
★ Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
★ Dial Plan
★ Dual Line
★ Swap between 2 active calls
★ Conference - Merge and Split
★ Attended and Unattended Transfer
★ TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
★ SRTP secure calls
★ Bluetooth Support
★ Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
★ Excellent audio quality
★ G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
★ G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
★ Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
★ DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
★ SIP Proxy support
★ Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
★ STUN server support
★ Global IP
★ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
★ Detailed Call history
★ Dial from Call History and Favorites
★ Voicemail Notifications
*IMPORTANT SIP PROVIDER OR SIP PBX SERVER REQUIRED.
SessionTalk Android Edition is a SIP VoIP Phone not a service.
You must use SessionTalk with a SIP compliant VoIP provider or SIP PBX (server) to use this softphone product. Please contact your service provider or IT helpdesk for more information.
Check out our website for further info sessiontalk.co.uk. If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If redirection is “On” and you are connected to WiFi network, any outgoing call will be automatically redirected to VoIP provider of your choice. If redirection is “Off” or you are not connected to WiFi, you will keep using your mobile network.
In Pro version we also support redirection over 3g/4g network connection.
Save your minutes!
Easy to configure, easy to switch “On” and “Off”.
Just chose your favorite VoIP provider to redirect your outgoing calls over WiFi or data connection!
**NOTE** This application is not a VoIP provider. Some VoIP provider like Skype needs to be installed on your phone and you must have a valid account with this provider.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
You can use your HTC, Xoom, samsung galaxy to make very cheap calls.
Check our the incredible rates in this app optimized for your tablet.
This app is using your tablet Wifi connection to make calls.
The service does not cover calls to emergency phone numbers and should not be used as such.
This is Nymgo!
Nymgo’s great for calling India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination.
Keep in touch and stay close to your family and loved ones everyday.
Share with them your news without having to worry about international or roaming call costs or quality.
You can use Nymgo to make calls from any smartphone, tablet or computer to any mobile or landline in the world.
(works on Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Call India for 1.4 ¢/min
Call France from 0.4 ¢/min
Call China from 0.9 ¢/min
Call Brazil from 1 ¢/min
Call USA from 0.7 ¢/min
Call Bangladesh from 2.5 ¢/min
Call Saudi Arabia from 6.9 ¢/min
Call Egypt from 6.7 ¢/min
Call Pakistan from 8.7 ¢/min
For call rates to any other country, please check ‘Rates’ inside our app or visit our website: http://www.nymgo.com
As you can see, our international rates are waaaay cheaper than your local operator or even Skype Out!
Nymgo VoIP Calls
- Works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Send SMS
- Transfer credit to friends
- Caller ID
- Integrated Phone book
Our Support team is always ready to help :)
Give us a call or drop us an email if you have any issues at all and we’ll make sure to solve it in no time!
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic
* If you find any bugs, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your support!
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
Need a Keyyo VoIP account available on www.keyyo.fr. The project is open source http://code.google.com/p/keyyo-mobile-android-voip.
Open Source application, GNU-GPL V3
Alternative to Skype, Truphone, Tubaloo, Google Voice, Ippi, SipDroid, 3CXPhone, Nimbuzz, Fring, Bria, Linphone
VoIP SIP SDK for Android is a customizable solution to develop your own softphone for Android-based devices. The softphone is very easy to use and has a lot of benefits for the end users:
• video and voice calls;
• several lines;
• switching between several cameras on device;
• IM text chat;
• hold call support;
• status update (presence);
• DTMF support;
• can be rebranded;
• works with most SIP servers, including ABTO SIP Server and Asterisk;
• communicates great with most sip clients including softphones based on VoIP SIP SDK for Windows;
• STUN support.
Limitations of demo app is 1 minute conversation duration.
Develop a custom SIP softphone app using ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK and sell it on Android Market as your own product. Please check our demo app to try the basic softphone features. Using VoIP SIP SDK you can add any softphone features that you need. Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.
You must have a NECC Telecom account in order to be able to use this application!
The application is designed to help you make VoIP calls and more from your Android device.
- high performance
- integration with Android contact list and call history (call directly from them)
- free messanging with the other users
- call recording
- simple configuration available (complex configuration is also available if you know what you do)
- you can call other users even if they use hardware VoIP phones or softphones
- state-of-the-art codecs
- supports cryptography
This application based on many opensource projects (mainly CSipSimple and PJSIP) and is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt).
keywords : VoIP, SIP, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, NECC Telecom, GPL.
*This app is an add-on for the main Tablet Talk app. You need to have Tablet Talk already installed to use themes.
How to use:
1. Install the OEM Theme onto your tablet.
2. Open Tablet Talk: Menu-> Settings-> Appearance-> Theme-> OEM.
How to uninstall Tablet Talk themes from your device:
1. Go into your device's Settings-> Apps.
2. Select "TabletTalk OEM Theme"-> Uninstall.
Due to changes in Google Voice, this app will be switching to a different provider to make and receive calls. You can find the most up to date information on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/snrb.labs
GrooVe IP is an android app that connects to Google Voice using Voice over IP (VoIP). What this means for you is you can make free unlimited calls to any phone in the US or Canada without using your voice minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
** NOTE ** Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
** NOTE ** To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
** NOTE ** GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Google Voice℠ services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
- Google Voice℠ is a call enhancement service which will not route emergency (911) calls.
- All calls are subject to Google Voice℠ calling rates. Currently calls within the US & Canada are free. Complete rate information can be found https://www.google.com/voice/b/0/rates. Rates are subject to change at any time by Google, Inc.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com). This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This product uses the Iksemel XML parser and Jabber protocol library. The use of the Iksemel library is governed by the GNU Lesser General Public License. The details of licensing terms and condtions for GNU Lesser GPL are available here (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html).
Speex is used for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
More from developer
Phone calls without using cell phone minutes!
Some comments from users:
"So easy - Just pop in my user name and pass 2 sec later i was making perfect calls. Asus prime was blown away on how simple it was"
"Best google voice app - Better than groove ip in audio quality I have used groove ip for almost a year and this one is way better for my phone and service providers I have a lg optimus v in virgin mobile network"
Spare Phone uses your WiFi,3G,4G data connection to place and receive Google Voice VoIP calls. All you need is the "Spare Phone" app, a data connection(Wireless or Mobile) and a free Google Voice account. Spare Phone transforms your Android phone or tablet into a free wireless phone when used over WiFi/Wireless in the USA and Canada!
Google Voice is currently free to place calls to the U.S. & Canada. Please visit https://www.google.com/voice to create a free Google Voice account and to get your free phone number. Also check out the great rates to other countries such as Mexico and India.
Note: To use 3G, 4G you must enable it in the settings of Spare Phone. This can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This app uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
Disclaimers: Google Voice is a product of Google, Inc. and "Spare Phone" is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
WARNING: Google Voice does not support 911 or any other type of emergency calls!
If you have any suggestions or issues please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) Does this use my cell phone minutes?
Answer: No, Spare Phone uses your wireless/data connection and your Google Voice account for calls. You don't even need cell phone service to use this app. Note: If you are not using WiFi you will pay for your cellular data usage.
2.) Is this a simple callback app?
Answer: No, this is a pure VoIP(Voice over IP) calling app that communicates directly without any additional latency. You DO NOT need a SIP client or callback app to place and receive calls.
3.) Will this work with an Android tablet?
Answer: Yes, Spare Phone will enable your Android tablet to place and receive calls. It will also work with Wi-Fi only tablets too.
4.) I'm not receiving incoming calls. Help!?
Answer: To receive incoming calls you must enable 'Google chat' as one of your phones to ring in the Google Voice settings. Just make sure you don't have the cell phone you're using and 'Google chat' enabled simultaneously.
5.) Calls seem to have issues when my screen turns off.
Answer: In the settings enable 'Keep Screen On' as some devices put the wireless connection to sleep when the screen is off.
6.) I can't login or place calls with my mobile data connection.
Answer: To use 3G,4G you must enable this in the settings. Only wireless is allowed by default. As noted above, mobile data can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This application uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
7.) I have some other issue or a suggestion. Help!
Answer: Please email androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Thank you for supporting Spare Phone!
This app speaks the name(if in contacts) or the phone number of incoming calls and SMS / text messages via Android's built-in Text to Speech (TTS) capabilities. If you have any difficulties please verify via the Android settings that your TTS is functional.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
You simply dial the number you want to call then Google Voice(GV) calls you back and connects you to the number you dialed.
All of your forwarding phone numbers(Home,Mobile,Work,SIP or VOIP phone numbers) are automatically loaded and you can select which number to receive the callback call on before each call by simply using the dropdown list.
Note: With 'Voice Callback' it is possible to make free calls but that depends on your plan and what number you receive the callback on. Plans that include incoming free calls or a sip account with a voip client are ideal for 'Voice Callback'. You DO NOT get free calls by default!
Disclaimer: Google Voice is a product of Google, Inc. and 'Voice Callback' is NOT endorsed or affiliated with Google, Inc in any way.
If you have any issues or have questions please email:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
* View live ODB-II sensor data in real-time.
* Read trouble codes and pending trouble codes.
* Clear / reset trouble fault codes to turn off your check engine light(MIL,CEL,DTC).
* Custom page where you can display only the sensors / data you want to monitor.
* Clean and fast interface that allows swiping left and right to view additional data.
* UI scales and supports all orientations on any Android phone or Android tablet.
* Supports the following OBD2 protocols: CAN(ISO 15765-4), VPW(SAE J1850), PWM(SAE J1850), ISO-9141-2, KWP(ISO 14230-4)
Some of the data it can display includes(vehicle dependant):
Oxygen Sensor(O2S) Voltage
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Fuel System Status(Open or Closed Loop)
Intake Air Temperature
Engine Timing Advance
Engine Oil Temperature
Additional features and modes will be added in future updates.
Please note: "Gauges OBD-II" requires a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible OBD-II adapter that you connect to your vehicles OBD-II diagnostic port to function.
This application is actively being developed and improved so if you have any issues or feature suggestions please email:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Works great while reading articles in web browsers, email, or any app you specify. You'll no longer need to worry about touching the screen to prevent the screen from sleeping, dimming or timing out.
If you have any issues or have a feature suggestion please email:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
* Multiple account support
* Wireless, 3G, 4G support
* Native dialer integration with call filters
* Bluetooth support
* Custom status messages
* DTMF touch tones
* 7 digit dialing support
* Quick access to voice mail
* Incoming and outgoing phone calls
* Swipe interface allows easy navigation
* Manage your forwarding phones
* Request call backs
1.) Any Android device(including Wi-Fi only tablets and out of service phones).
2.) Google Voice account. If you need an account simply visit:
If you have any issues I'll be happy to assist you:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Disclaimers: Spare Phone 5 is not endorsed by or affiliated with Google, Inc. Google Voice does not support 911 or any other type of emergency calls.