PLEASE NOTE: Visit your trusted pharmacist to activate the App in-store. Once you activate myPharmacyLink, it will display your pharmacy’s logo, colours and details.
The App is designed to help you manage medications for you & your family, under the guidance of your trusted pharmacist. You can view personalised medication information, receive reminders for new scripts & order your medications from your trusted pharmacist, all at the touch of a button.
Almost half of all Australian patients do not take their medications correctly. myPharmacyLink helps you take the right medicine at the right time, with no unexpected delays between scripts. You can even message your pharmacist through the App.
// EASY-TO-USE FEATURES INCLUDE: //
• My Medications – See your current scripts, remaining supply & number of repeats
• Script History – 12 months’ history of your medications from your pharmacy
• Medication Information – Learn more about your medications including side effects
• Services History – Access reports or test results from pharmacy services & share with your GP
• Messages – Send & receive messages from your pharmacist
• Order Medications – Reorder your medications & receive alerts for when it is ready
• My Permissions – Manage medications for your family & dependents
• My Pharmacy – View opening hours & contact details
myPharmacyLink is more than just a medication reminder App, you can also access reports or tests that you’ve had done in your pharmacy. These may include results from blood pressure monitoring, inhaler technique check or vaccinations. Share these reports with your GP or healthcare professional at the tap of a button and you’ll be able to better manage your health by keeping them informed.
If you are managing medications for your spouse, children or elderly parents, you can link to their profiles after setting up permissions through your pharmacy. This takes away the worry of family members unexpectedly running out of their tablets or forgetting to organise a new prescription.
Security features ensure that your information is always kept private.
myPharmacyLink has been developed by GuildLink Pty, a subsidiary of The Pharmacy Guild of Australia. The Pharmacy Guild of Australia supports community pharmacies in delivering quality health outcomes for all Australians.
To find out more, visit www.myPharmacyLink.com.au or speak to your trusted pharmacy.