Review from Cameron Cross
Love this game It's rather complex at first, but the tutorial is great and is suitable for all play styles! Great graphics, great layout... so much to do!
GG how do u find places to buy bordable craft
Keep up the updated
Amidst all of the overly advert-based micro-transactional trash, which most mobile games seem to dwell, this game is a huge breath of fresh air. Ironically, there's no air in space... One of the best, if not THE best mobile game I've played. Kudo's. Keep doing what you're doing!
well, add more ship types
An amazing free app
I LOVE THIS GAME. This is what eve online would be on phone. This rules and I started yesterday!
- When chatting while warping out, the virtual keyboard no longer disappears.
- Increased accelerometer deadzone.
- 'Enter Game' menu buttons now support the Touch-Hover feature.
- Moved General tab's touch settings into a 'Touch' tab in the Controls menu.
- Removed the 4:3 HUD option.
- If a mission becomes unavailable just as you attempt to take it, it no longer says "error".
- Renamed tab names in the Controls menu.
- Removed Mouse tab in the Controls menu.