• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
This app includes 8 guitar lessons of growing difficulty.
Now on Android Market & iTunes AppStore
Begin with a traditional acoustic shuffle then play a funky blues with more advanced rhythm pattern.
Discover the SRV Texas Blues on a clean Stratocaster.
Enjoy a minor style Blues and smash your amp with more Rock lesson played on a Les Paul.
✔ Each lesson is explained and the difficulties analyzed.
✔ The musical notation and theory is accompanied by truths audios and movies recordings.
✔ How to read tabs for the beginners.
✔ Soundings strings to tune your guitar.
What's New :
★ Download and install video files to your sdcard.
★ Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode.
★ Bigger selection area to open lessons.
Take your pick and spend good time with this app
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app,
and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
100 (actually 96, but close enough!) smoking blues guitar licks and lessons in the style of players such as BB King, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Albert King, Eric Clapton and more. The guitar licks in this app would be perfect for guitar solos in blues and rock music.
● Licks are in four styles: Classic blues, Texas blues, Chicago blues and Rockabilly blues.
● Each lick has audio played both slow and fast and contains a full transcription in guitar tablature (tab).
● Track your progress by marking which guitar licks are your favouries.
● Licks are at a range of difficulties; advanced licks for experienced players and easy licks for beginners
● A wide range of scales are used including the minor pentatonic, the blues scale, the major pentatonic and the dorian and mixolydian modes.
● Never run out ideas when improvising again!
● By linking together these licks you can teach yourself to play awesome electric guitar solos.
● 100 licks that will sound great the next time you are jamming on stage or with friends.
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
✓ Learn to play guitar, step by step
✓ Magic Guitar mode added
✓ Better support for lefty
✓ Various guitar sound
✓ Hundred of chords
✓ Many modes to discover: Chord switch, Chord instance, Chord vs Lyric and Learning a song mode
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration option
✓ Strings options to fit your finger
✓ Arranged to play with right hand or left hand
✓ Many language supported
✓ Various skin color
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of guitar including: nylon guitar, steel guitar, distorted guitar...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices, visit us at http://rubycell.com
RR Guitar Fretboard Trainer is a tool to assist in learning the guitar fretboard. It works by prompting the user to find and identify notes on the guitar fretboard. RR Guitar Fretboard Trainer will track your progress and allows you to view your statistics and generate new games based on your trouble spots.
RR Guitar Fretboard Trainer includes the following features:
- Customizable game profiles
- Right and Left handed fretboard
- Standard 6 string guitar, or any number of strings 4 (bass) up to 10 strings
- Sound (optional)
- Customizable alternate tunings
- Fretboard explorer
- Full screen or scrollable fretboard
- Statistics tracking
- Automatic game creation using your individual trouble spots
▲▲ The only application to learn all the crazy guitar techniques in VIDEO HD.▲▲
Legato/Tapping/Two hands Tapping/Polyrythmic Tapping /Chicken |picking/Alternate picking/Sweeping/Arpeggios/Tril/Natural Harmonics/Artificial Harmonics/Chromatisms/String jumping/Combinated techniques...
▲ Artist style-lick studied : Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Ron Thal (Bumblefoot), Mattias Eklundh, Alan Holdsworth, Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Eric Johnson, Joe Bonamassa, Albert Lee, Shawn Lane, Alexi Lahio, Jason Becker, Zakk Wylde, Christophe Godin, Patrick Rondat.
▲ ENGLISH language, french, español, deutsch.
▲ Unreleased content
▲ Musical theory & rich tablatures.
▲ 72 Videos HD (150mo): High image and sound quality. Slow down, Zoom.
▲ 64 Lessons : progressive, easy, clear and commented by your teacher.
▲ 64 rich tabs & musical theory in full screen : Techniques are highlighted on the score for a maximum comprehension
▲ Amazing sound of the famous guitar Ibanez JS1200 & Marshall JVM
▲ High-speed progression and results. Become a creative player.
▲ Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist, graduate teacher of State.
♫ References : the French Guitar magazine "Guitar Part" (work), the famous software "Guitar Pro" (work & sponsored), the famous French guitarists "Christophe Godin" and "Patrick Rondat" (songbooks).
▲ Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
▲ Facebook fan page to talk about guitar: facebook/BestGuitarLessons
Your teacher : Guitarists are more and more talented. New guitar techniques are propagated and if you play the guitare since 2 or 15 years, you have to explore this news thing to integrate them quickly. You will find very creative techniques & complex stuff in this app. With ShredGuitarLessons, you have the best means in your pocket of quickly becoming a creative and better guitarist. Made by passionates and professionals of the music, you will find a good and effective teaching methods in this beautiful application easy to use.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
4 styles, 4 guitars :
- Basics : Guitar Epiphone Es339
- Delta Blues : Guitar Tanglewood Heritage acoustic
- Texas Blues : Guitar Fender Strat Eric Johnson
- Chicago Blues : Guitar Epiphone Es399
- Modern Blues : Guitar PRS Tremonti Us
- Pentatonic licks & tricks
- Eric Clapton, SRV, BB King, and Robert Johnson style...
- 16 lessons in the Lite version
- 55 lessons in the Complete version without ad (available on the market or in-app at a great price)
- 110 Videos HD (230mo): Slow down, Zoom
- 55 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
- 55 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
- Bottleneck and open tuning in Delta Blues
- High-speed progression and results. Become a good and versatile blues guitarist.
- Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
- Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
- Works perfectly on Tab & Smartphone
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
This easy to use music application will let you learn to play rocking out guitar solo's even if you have never even touched the instrument before.
You can do it! After viewing these simple easy to understand lessons you will be able to shred some amazing guitar solo's!
These Free Lessons work with BOTH acoustic or electric guitars:
- Solo Video Guitar Lessons 1-10 (They will let you learn to play Today!)
- Ultimate Guitar Solo Manual (Includes chord charts & crucial guitar info)
- Download and Watch it later - Offline Lesson Library
- Optimized Video Streaming (WiFi/3G/Edge)
- Special Bonus: Access to over 900 Lessons Covering Blues, Rock, Jazz & more