• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
▲ More than 1 million apprentice guitarists use this method.
▲ Beginner level: no musical knowledge required.
▲ 60 Videos HD (150mo): Slow, Zoom
▲ 52 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
▲ 52 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
▲ Amazing sound of famous guitar Martin HD28
▲ High-speed progression and results. Become autonomous and a good guitarist.
▲ Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
▲ Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
▲ Works on Smartphone and Tablet.
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
- песенник содержит 4283 текста песен с аккордами под гитару;
- отмечайте "Избранных" исполнителей и "Любимые" песни
- смотрите и слушайте песни на YouTube!
- настраиваемые 8 шрифтов отображения песен с аккордами с различными цветами подсветки аккордов и фона
- настраиваемый перенос строк
- встроенный определитель аккордов поможет найти нужный аккорд;
- образцы звуков для настройки шестиструнной гитары;
- отображение песен по альбомам и одним списком;
- связующие ссылки на сольные и совместные проекты исполнителей.
- полные сборники всех песен с аккордами (Алиса, Агата Кристи, Кино, Земфира, Машина Времени, Мумий Тролль, Наутилус Помпилиус, Ю-Питер, Ария, Звери
- будут добавлены в новых обновлениях остальные альбомы (Аквариум, ДДТ, Океан Ельзи, Чайф, Чиж и Co, Король и Шут, Крематорий, Ленинград, Смысловые галлюцинации, Сплин, Секрет, Сектор газа, Гражданская Оборона, Ночные снайперы, Любэ, Макаревич, Воскресенье, Ундервуд и другие).
Не забывайте помогать проекту и добавляйте в базу песни ваших любимых исполнителей - отправляйте их нам на почту. Формат файла (можно в .txt или .doc) прост - шрифтом Courier (моноширинным) текст песни и сверху над строчками аккорды. Важное условие - аккорды и их положение должны быть выверены. Не забудьте указать автора и название песни в произвольном виде.
✔ WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia's iKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar and PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Paid, Top Grossing, What's Hot, and New & Noteworthy areas
✔ WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ "I am a guitar teacher and this app is great for learning the notes on the strings - able to customize very well for quizzing yourself or your students!!"
★★★★★ "This is a well thought out app that is teaching me the fretboard while on vacation from my guitar. The best learning tool that I've yet to encounter for this purpose."
★★★★★ "Easy to use and I'm finally learning the notes on the fretboard. 5 minutes a day, that's all it takes. Well worth the small investment!"
✔ CHECK OUT A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO AT:
✔ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET:
Easy to use, no fretboard scrolling, and real instrument sounds
✔ CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EXERCISES:
• Configure the fretboard the way you want it! Simply touch the fretboard to select notes to work on or use the convenient presets
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, and horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
✔ LEARN NOTES:
Master fretboard notes intelligently with fretboard note exercises that you create. Learning the fretboard notes is fundamental to understanding chords.
✔ LEARN FRETBOARD POSITIONS:
Master fretboard movement by practicing and recognizing fretboard note positions. This will give you the confidence and the mental training for playing notes and chords all over the fretboard.
✔ LEARN 11 MUSICAL KEYS:
Gain an understanding of the circle of fifths and learn the notes in 11 major musical keys. This will help you to pick up and play a song with ease!
✔ LEARN EAR TRAINING:
Improve your ability to improvise and play by ear with ear training exercises for notes
✔ LEARN SIGHT READING:
Practice reading music notation which will help you read sheet music and gain an understanding of how pitch relates to the fretboard notes
✔MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS:
Simple color coded statistics show you where you are strong and weak on the fretboard. This is a great way to know where to adjust your practice routines.
Compared to the free version, except that excellent professional version is the abundance of the type of effector no matter how you look at it!
In addition to simple "Acoustic", "Clean", representative of the distortion in the "Distortion", a second and emphasis on "OverDrive", "Metal", the bass representative of distortion also "Clean", sound of the bridge mute and, and other "Wah" and "Harmony", various sound sources have been added!
Anywhere at any time, when his favorite, in any tone, let's enjoy the guitar to one's heart's content!
----- Main function -----
[Code Play Mode
In this mode, play the chord. Based on your favorite guitar chords, you can play free chord progression.
[Fret play mode]
In this mode, play a single note. Because it corresponds to the display of fret range of all, solo play like a real guitar is achieved.
[Code setting mode]
You can edit the code set to be used in the code play mode. In addition, because the code table is displayed, it will be very useful as a code library.
Because you can also choose 10 kinds of effects, it is possible to pursue further the performance depending on the scene you ask a professional version.
It is possible to view the help corresponding to 12 languages, you will be able to exert a 100% performance for this application.
※ I recommend wearing earphone, headphone, etc. in order to hear clean bass
Guitarist / Guitarist / guitar / guitar / electric guitar / electric guitar / solo / solo
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Basic Looper (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app,
and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
The app learns which parts of the fretboard you know well and focuses on difficult spots by asking you to find a note on the fretboard or to use a piano keyboard to tell what note is being shown. You can always see every note on the fretboard if you need assistance.
You can change the tuning to whatever you like and any instrument using 1 to 6 strings is supported. If you are left handed you will be pleased to know that there is an option to display the fretboard in a way convenient to you.
If you would like additional features or just want to chat about the guitar, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @jsurbaitis.
There is a free and completely functional version, called Robotic Guitarist Free.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Furthermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
Keep in touch through Facebook! http://facebook.com/Pedrocorpbook
Stay tuned on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Pedrocorp
Widget is coming soon
- High quality guitar sounds
- Standart tuning and transpose from -4 to +4 semitones (chromatic).
- On/off replay mode
- Control guitar sound duration
- FREE app and no ads
If you are looking for a good guitar tuner app - Guitar Tuner Pro Transpose app is a great choice.
If you've ever wanted to learn how to play the guitar but didn't know where to start and don't want to spend a lot of money on private lessons, this is the app for you! Mahalo's beginner guitar course will get you acquainted with the basics so you can start rockin' out.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to learn to play the guitar, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Tons of great features!
• Jen Trani is YouTube's most popular guitar teacher with over 20 million views!
• Practice whenever you want without pressure from other students
• Take things at your own pace, and see progress in weeks or days
• Save thousands of dollars compared to private lessons
• Compare this $1.99 app to $50 DVDs & $30 books at Amazon
• At $1.99 for this app, each lesson is just a few pennies -- what a deal!
• Shot in perfect HD in our professional studios in Santa Monica
Through a series of 27 video lessons including easy-to-understand diagrams, Jen -- a guitar instructor who's been playing since she was 13 -- will show you all the basic guitar essentials to get you on your way to becoming a guitar hero. Start to finish, the course runs about an hour long, but you should expect to spend three hours running through it at a slow, steady pace, adding in time for your own additional practice and review of difficult concepts.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Identify the parts of your guitar and name the strings and frets
• Pick, strum and tune your guitar
• Read chord diagrams and guitar tabs
• Play your first few chords and put them together in a song
Now let's get ready to rock!
It wonderful chance! Our program help you to structure all things, that can not be forgotten! A good program notes is: easy to use, speed working for creating notes, simple structure, because you must quick sort your notes! This is your DontForget!
Usually people remember any pare of words, for example: Car Color - Blue, Friend birthday - 15 March, etc. We present for you this program, it is not only the field for paint (stickers), it is well structured and important information. You can create such items, adding them to the section and these sections can be more.
Notes or reminders will always be with you ...
And do not forget the most important thing...
Now, if you are developing a site on your android-device, or do not have Internet access, you can always make a html template quickly, simply and conveniently by using this application.