95% of the time all I get is 'Gumtree is not responding, would you like to close it'. The other 5% of the time it either gives a crash report or takes me back to the home screen by itself. Tried both apps both the same but other apps work fine
Next to useless searching for cars. Did not even allow me to search by model, only make. I Uninstalled it 2 minutes after I installed it. Wastwbof time. I have fired up the pc and searched on the full website which has the filters I want.
Great to use just really annoyed that so many ads to sell items are in free section an gumtree don't do anything when it's reported to them.
It is but not that good because things are not new and cheap
Pics freeze and will not upload time to time
Not be notified of new messages in the app. That's a must when you are trying to sell something.
A completely new 'My Ads' section to make it easier for you to manage your ads. You can now also repost and restore deleted ads straight from the app.
Take Australia’s leading classifieds site, Gumtree, with you wherever you go!
Sell secondhand stuff & find everything you need: cars, flats, clothes, & more!