Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
- New Civilization - Korea
- New Leaders - Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of the devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
TouchGen: ""So engaging it’s almost impossible to put down"" EDITOR'S CHOICE!
TouchArcade: ""It nails!"" 5/5 STARS! GAME OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP AWARD!
AppSpy: ""Fantastically intriguing take on reversing the roles in a Tower Defense game"" VERDICT: GREAT!
IGN: ""A perfect challenge for any strategist"" NOMINEE FOR BEST MOBILE STRATEGY AWARD!
Award winning game Anomaly Warzone Earth HD turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience in tower offense.
- Experience a new type of tower defense game where you're the attacking side
- Think tactically and choose the right squad, route, special weapons, and plan to guarantee success in Tower Offense strategy
- Gather resources strategically to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units
- Play for hours on end in engaging modes of play: Story Campaign and Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge graphics and atmospheric soundtrack
Our Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/11bitstudios
Please join us at Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/11bitstudios
Keywords: tower defense, tower offense, award winning game, strategy game, action game, innovative, mobile strategy, tactical game, reverse tower defense"
## Please check the unsupported devices list before purchasing ##
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
The Top 10 Strategy Game in over 50 countries.
**** - "A thought provoking and fast-paced strategy game" - pocketgamer
**** - "A gorgeous game with a message, that doesn’t forget that it’s a game" - 148apps
****½ - "An awesome game suited for casual and professional nukers alike" - appszoom
**** - "For my money, there is no better-looking game on the App Store" - pockettactics
****½ - "One of the best releases of the year" - whatsoniphone
*Finalist "Best International Game" - Ludicious Festival 2014*
*Finalist "Best Upcoming Game" - International Mobile Game Awards 2014*
*Winner "Mobile of the Day" - FWA Awards*
*Winner "Game of the Year" - BOSA Awards*
*Finalist "Best Swiss Game" - SGDA Awards*
Escalation is a downward spiral.
A nuclear armageddon is no one’s dream scenario. So choose your steps carefully, it’s a small path between war and peace. FIRST STRIKE is a great strategy simulation featuring snappy gameplay and an intuitive interface that makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known Superpowers to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Limited but clever options let you as the leader of your superpower steer your nation’s fate: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to widen your options, such as: Ability to act quicker and build bigger bombs, better recon on your enemies actions, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether you’re a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie – it’s time to put your cards on the table. A quick and fun game with beautiful graphics, FIRST STRIKE shows you how little it takes to heat things up. With the tip of your finger you can control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth.
1/4 of the revenue of of every sold copy will support the reduction of the nuclear arsenal by supporting the following charity projects for that cause.
** Compatability: Devices with normal, large or xLarge screen sizes
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
Take control of your own fledgling transport company, and use your engineering skill and business acumen to keep cargo and passengers moving - and keep the money rolling in!
Transport Tycoon contains everything that made the original PC game an all-time classic, plus a whole host of brilliant new features - bigger, richer worlds, deeper simulation and a huge variety of land, sea and air vehicles. The intuitive new touch screen interface makes it easier than ever to build and maintain your transport network.
Whether you're planning and constructing ambitious engineering projects, or simply exploring the intricately simulated workings of the game's world, Transport Tycoon is your ticket to many hours of absorbing and rewarding entertainment.
TRANSPORT TYCOON is the definitive version of the classic simulation game, created by 31x and Origin8 Technologies in collaboration with Chris Sawyer, the original designer and developer of the TRANSPORT TYCOON and ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON franchises.
• Deploy bus and tram networks to grow sleepy towns into bustling cities.
• Lay cross-country railroads to keep industries supplied with precious resources.
• Construct massive bridges, dig tunnels and deploy earth-moving tools to carve a path through mountainous terrain.
• Build air and sea ports to transport cargo and passengers further and faster in an accelerating world.
• A wide range of beautiful landscapes including deserts, forests, mountains, valleys and islands.
• Several ‘real-world’ scenarios modelled on regions of North America and Europe at different periods in the 20th century.
• A richly simulated world with changing seasons and working industries, farms and towns.
• An all-new interface puts everything you need to explore and interact with the world at your fingertips.
• Over 150 vehicle types allowing you to choose the ideal transport solution for every situation.
• Use railway junctions and signals to allow multiple trains to share your rail routes.
• Modify vehicles and stations and assign new routes to adapt your business in real time.
• Upgrade and replace old vehicles as new and better ones are invented – all the way to supersonic jets and bullet trains!
• Play through 49 scenarios expertly designed to suit all skill levels and playing styles.
• Try to stay one step ahead of advanced A.I.-driven competitor's companies.
• Track your progress and troubleshoot your business with in-depth company statistics.
• Prove yourself worthy of the title of Transport Tycoon and take on the life-consuming 100 Year Challenges!
Like Transport Tycoon on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tycoonsim
Follow Transport Tycoon on Twitter: @TransportTycoon
Transport Tycoon © 1994, 2013 31X Ltd. Created by Chris Sawyer. Transport Tycoon ® 31X Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All content and features are included with no additional purchases required.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
★ Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
★ Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
★ 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
★ Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
★ Over 50 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
★ 9 Heroes: Choose your champion to lead your troops to victory!
★ Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
★ Hours of gameplay with over 60 achievements
★ Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
★ High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
★ In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
★ Optimized for Android Phones and Tablets!
HEARD ON THE MEDIA:
89/100 Metacritic score!
"Probably the best true tower defense game. It's funny, it's polished, and it's hard as balls. "
- IGN (Editor's choice 9/10 "Amazing")
"One of the most engaging TD games we've played..."
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
#8 at CNET's Top 30 Tablet games.
#7 at IGN's Top 25 Mobile games.
Version 2.0: A new battle! Moloch the Archdevil has opened a portal from the netherworld and its threatening Linirea!
Welcome to the Burning Torment campaign!
★ 2 new stages! Face the demon hordes in the Rift of Cinders!
★ 5 new enemies from the netherworld!
★ Boss fight: Moloch the Archdevil is waiting in his throne behind the portal!
★ 2 new heroes: Play as Oni the demonic samurai or Hacksaw the gnome tinker with its marvelous contraption!
★ New achievements and Easter eggs!
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
5/5 'A triumph' - PocketTactics
4.5/5 'Excellent' - GamesRadar
8/10 - Eurogamer
Official Selection : Leftfield Collection - Rezzed Show 2013
Official Selection : Indie Games Arcade - Eurogamer Expo 2013
Official Selection : Indie MEGABOOTH - PAX East 2014
WARNING : This game is hard. Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
Command valiant warriors and vicious demons in BattleLore: Command, based on the board game BattleLore Second Edition. Lead the noble Daqan army as they fearlessly defend their homeland from the invading hordes of the Uthuk Y’llan– demon-blooded barbarians spreading chaos and destruction wherever they go. Or, lead the Uthuk Y’llan and channel their fury into military supremacy. Whether you’re a proven commander or have never before fought a battle, BattleLore: Command provides a suspenseful and challenging tactical combat experience.
PREPARE FOR WAR: Muster armies suited to the mission at hand and support your strengths as a commander. Deploy them strategically and order them unit by unit.
TAKE THE FIELD: Use the 360º view with zooming capabilities to see the battlefield from any vantage point.
WIELD ARCANE POWERS: Lore powers give each army unique tactical and magical advantages you can use to surprise the enemy and turn the tide of battle.
FIGHT A HEROIC CAMPAIGN: Take charge of the Daqan army in a multi-mission single-player campaign to vanquish the Uthuk Y’llan and save Terrinoth.
SKIRMISH AGAINST A FRIEND OR AGAINST THE COMPUTER: Choose from five different skirmish scenarios and order either the Daqan Lords or Uthuk Y’llan in battles against a friend via local LAN multiplayer or against the CPU.
YOU ARE IN COMMAND.
***BattleLore Command is a graphically demanding game and designed to run on newer devices. If you are not sure that your device meets minimum specifications, please refer to our technical FAQ on our website http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=272&enmi=BattleLore:%20Command***
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame