I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2014 Digitalchemy, LLC
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
1) Enter the bill into tip calculator
2) Select a percent
3) QTip Tip Calculator instantly calculates the tip and new total!
Can also be used for as a percentage calculator.
Use Tip Calculator to calculate tips
Use Tip Calculator to calculate percentages
With QTip, you always have a tip or percent calculator in your pockeet!
Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) - requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.calculator_plus
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
You can choose how many ways to split, tip on tax, local tax rate, currency type, rounding option, tip percent, and also save tips to view later!
Swipe from the left bezel to see the split and even view some basic tipping standards!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/tip_calc/faq/faq.html
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING - Used to make in-app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. Also used to download the current tax rates by state. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve mobile data and prevent errors.
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keeps track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- Provides various date calculations
- View as D-Day or Day count
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
1.5 Bar tab feature added
1.4 Wider text fields and auto close of keyboard when tip is calculated
1.3 landscape and portrait modes
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
-Alphanumeric variable names. Greek alphabet.
This app includes ads. If you prefer you can also install the paid version ((model MC50) without ads. Access to the device's memory is required to export data to the model MC50.
-User defined formulas, functions and constants. You can store your own formulas, math functions and constants in the calculators memory, to be used, whenever you need them: Evaluate your own formulas, as a programmable calculator. Evaluate your own functions, the same way as built-in functions.
-Programmable Keyboard: Assign hot keys for easy access and calculation to your frequently used formulas and functions.
-Built-in formulas for determinants, linear equations, trigonometry ,vectors, combinatorics.
-Function Graphing.(up to 3 functions). Tables.
-Zeros of functions, maxima and minima, Numerical differentiation (derivatives of functions).
-Basic User's guide included.(available also in Spanish)
-Logarithms, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
-Powers and roots, factorial, implied multiplication.
-Degrees, Radians, Scientific and Engineering notation, fixed number of decimals and floating point, sexagesimal system.
-Retrieve last result and recent calculations.
-Two keyboard styles and two calculator sizes available, to choose from.
Additionally, you can use this app to note down your bill (monthly rent, credit card, electricity, gas, etc).
You have option to create recurring bill, and you can also note down the payment.
Hope you all like it.
Please be nice with comment, this is just the first version :)
Let me know if you encounter any defect.
Tags: shopping list, shop, basket, store, grocery, supermarket, market, shopping cart, food, purchases, bill, rent, credit card