* 15 brushes + eraser
* Picker to select brush, adjust brush width and pressure.
* Undo / Redo
* Sketch on photo
* Set Painting as wallpaper
* Simple & Attractive user interface
* Share on Facebook.Instagram,Twitter and other social networks!
* Advance feature to make your book of sketches
* Advance colour, brush,size picker
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "System Tools - display system-level alerts" permission: This is useful to block any accidental key entries while you are watching videos. This input block function will make sure that you can watch videos without interruption.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
"Fresco Pro brings a real drawing experience to Android with a ton of brushes, filters, and support for layers..." - tested.com review (http://goo.gl/E3GkQ)
Featured on "Best New Android Apps" list at androidpolice.com (http://goo.gl/rsruz)
Fresco Pro has the following exclusive features compared to Fresco Lite:
- ad free (versus ad supported).
- 4 layers, 21 filters and 12 brushes (versus 2 layers, 2 filters and 3 brushes).
- export your images to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- brush spacing setting.
★ Feature List ★
- Duplicate, merge, hide/show, reorder, scale, rotate, reposition and mirror layers.
- Alter layer opacity.
- Create interesting effects with filters like blur, sharpen, emboss, grain/noise, scatter, pixelate and vignette.
- Adjust image colors with filters like brightness, saturation, exposure, colorize, threshold and posterize.
- Brush and eraser tools with configurable texture, size and opacity.
- Color palette, HSV color picker and eye dropper tools.
- Fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Multi-touch zooming and panning.
- Reverse mistakes with the robust undo system.
- Export to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- Import and position photos on the canvas.
- Autosave functionality that keeps your work safe.
- Share images with other apps to upload to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox and more.
Share your Fresco creations with other users:
Requires multi-touch for zooming and panning.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems. It's very difficult to fix issues without knowing the details. Thanks!
- SD Card: Used to save images to your SD card
- Internet and Access Network State: Used to display ads in the Lite version and to send optional crash reports (Android has built-in crash reporting but it's not available on earlier versions).
Acknowledgements: Thank you to Rick Chandler (studiochandler.com) for the use of his digital paintings (which were created using Fresco) seen in the screenshots on this page.
Customize the stickers.
Customize your photos and I'll post a cartoon emotion through Social D or simply save it to your own phone.
Ticker + Photo App Photo customize any sticker cartoon mask, animal shapes App Emo is put a sticker like a letter quotes the verse being decorated picture frames.
Pros and Cons.
Function Move the location of the image. Drag the image to your thumb. The desired position.
This application allows us to customize the placement of the photos to the same image multiple images. Whether it be a couple of photos. You can also enlarge the image larger or smaller, also has not had any noticeable effect much. Usage is virtually no different from general applications. Photo furnished by the gradient. The car is available in three versions to applications is also not the car, but somehow the sound Crop video image, which will draw a square. Which is an image of a standard or shared easily.
Move to modify the movement easier.
The Revolution has large keys easier.
To save the image.
If you thought the marquee, lasso and magic wand tools were the only ways to make selections in Photoshop, you’ll be very surprised to learn that these tools are only the “tip of the iceberg”. Dan presents you with a wide range of creative options and techniques to help you accurately select everything from individual objects and colors to regions defined by other, more subtle selection criteria. Dan’s thorough demonstrations give you a solid foundation on which to build your Photoshop pro skill set.
Another building block that Dan adds to your knowledge base is a solid grounding in Layer Masking and Alpha Channels. He shows you how to use Layer Masks to isolate and perfect your edits with surgical precision. At the same time, Dan expertly navigates through the multitude of possible options while you acquire real-world tips and tricks on how to create the most intricate selections and masks quickly and effectively.
Whether you are an experienced professional or an eager enthusiast, Dan has assembled a collection of tried and true techniques to apply to your Photoshop workflow. In this tutorial, you get the full benefit of both Dan’s many years of professional photography experience combined with his extensive Photoshop knowledge. So sit back and be inspired by his deep expertise and beautiful images!
Table of contents:
2. Selections Defined
3. The Rectangular and Elliptical Marquee Tools
4. Selection Behavior: Moving Selection Boundaries
5. Selection Behavior: Moving Selected Pixels
6. Selection Behavior: Duplicate and Move Selected Pixe...
7. Selection Behavior: Deleting Selected Pixels
8. Selection Behavior: Inverse Selections
9. Selection Options: Anti-Alias
10. Selection Options: Fixed Ratio and Fixed Size
11. Selection Options: Tool Presets
12. Selection Options: Add, Subtract, Intersect
13. Select All and Single Column/Row Marquee Tools
14. A Quick Word on Feathering Selections
15. Freehand Selections: The Lasso Tool
16. Straight-edged Selections: The Polygonal Lasso Tool
17. Combining Straight and Curved Edges
18. Modify: Expand and Contract Selections
19. Modify: Smooth Selections
20. Modify: Border Selections
21. Boundary Selections: The Magnetic Lasso Tool
22. Fast Color Selections: The Magic Wand Tool
23. Precise Color Selections: Color Range Command
24. Color / Tone Selections: Quick Selection Tool
25. Precise Contour Selections: Pen Tool
26. Layer Masks Defined
27. Creating Layer Masks from Selections
28. Creating Layer Masks with Color Range
29. Creating Layer Masks with the Brush Tool
30. Loading Selections from a Layer Mask
31. Mask Properties: Density and Feather
32. Refine Edge / Mask Command
33. Duplicating or Moving Masks from Layer to Layer
34. Applying Masks to a Layer
35. Disabling and Deleting Layer Masks
36. Alpha Channel Overview
More from developer
- Full multi-layer support
- Robust Lasso Selection System
- Custom Brushes
- Smudge/Dodge/Burn tools
- Photo Importing
- Multitouch zooming + panning
Follow Canvas on twitter!
Note: The lite version only allows 2 layers and brushes.