- Get the word out about your events, programs, deadlines, or announcements by creating and sharing photo-centric, geo-tagged posts - right from your phone!
- Follow university services, organizations, student clubs and friends to get the latest information.
- Browse the campus map to see what is events are happening around you.
- Share flyers via all social media channels configured in your phone.
- Users must have a university-domain email address to join their campus’ community.
Your campus isn’t on CQ yet? Talk with us!
Browse art from every building on our five Michigan campuses (Allendale, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, and Traverse City).
Learn more about an artwork you see on campus by looking it up.
Discover new favorites by viewing our featured art tours.
* geo-locations for artwork
* customizable favorite list
* full social-media integration
♦ You will need Wi-Fi connectivity to download and use this app.
♦ Please install Adobe Air on your device before launching the app. You can download the latest version of Adobe Air from below link.
App best viewed in landscape mode.
♦ Why not learning in a style? Twist the letters and create your own style of writing. Learn how to do that with the help of Cursive Upper Case - Autism. WebTeam Corporation has designed this app to teach special children some special techniques to improve handwriting.
The app is developed by WebTeam corporation.
***About WebTeam Corporation***
Incorporated in 2005, WebTeam Corporation is a Somerset-based mobile application development firm that has pioneered the development of an autism management program comprising screening, assessment and intervention apps. WebTeam’s ABA-based autism apps help parents, teachers, health care experts, researchers and other stakeholders worldwide efficiently manage the entire life-cycle of autism from infancy to adulthood and employment.
By developing apps for autism intervention, WebTeam replicates individualized autism services on mobile devices, thereby making these necessary services available to the under-served population globally, especially in countries that lack the expertise necessary to tackle autism efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
WebTeam’s innovative idea backed by proprietary technology, which was awarded by Verizon in the 2013 Powerful Answers Award competition, lets caregivers collect and share data efficiently to foster effective collaborations that will ultimately solve one of the world’s largest and growing developmental disorders.
*** About ABA ***
As we know, the recommendation of 40 hours per week of ABA programming as employed by Lovaas’s study has been cited by many parents as being vital to their child’s success. The National Research Council’s 2001 report (p. 184) summarizes the skills necessary for implementing an effective ABA program as:
“Teachers must be familiar with theory and research concerning best practices for children with autistic spectrum disorders, including methods of applied behavior analysis, naturalistic learning, incidental teaching, assistive technology, socialization, communication, inclusion, adaptation of the environment, language interventions, assessment, and the effective use of data collection systems. Specific problems in generalization and maintenance of behaviors also affect the need for training in methods of teaching children with autistic spectrum disorders. The wide range of IQ scores and verbal skills associated with autistic spectrum disorders, from profound mental retardation and severe language impairments to superior intelligence make the need for training of personnel even greater.”
* Quick catalog search: type just the first few letters of each word for faster results (eg. “fra sin” to search for “Frank Sinatra”)
* One-touch eBook download from our OverDrive collection
* Your LPL Account: renew items, check on holds, pay fines
* Library hours and contact info
* What’s happening at the library
- Course Announcements - view recent course announcements.
- Due Items - see what is due next in your course.
- Grades - View currently available grades in your blackboard courses.
- Email - Send email to the professor in your blackboard classes.
- Filter content by course and type.