Open rewards - Rewards converter

Contains Ads
·
Offers in-app purchases

Open rewards is opinion reward converter app for those who don't want their Google Opinions Rewards or Google Play balance to buys paid apps or in app purchase or other digital things from the play store. So in a way we provide that Open rewards helps you to convert their Google Opinions Rewards Or Google Play Balance into their wallet or bank account .

Gwalani websolutions has build this reward converter app to help the people all over the worlds to convert their Google Opinions Rewards / Google Play Balance into wallet or bank.

Open rewards providing this platform for converting you google opinion rewards money in to real cash. You have different choices for payout medium and we are providing 60% to your rewards which is highest in market. So this is currently most paying rewards converter app.

We can seize your balance/rewards/money anytime without specifying or giving any prior reason or explanation.

We have full authority of changing terms and conditions anytime without specifying or giving any prior notice/reason/explanation.

We are converting rewards to real money and give 60% back to you. Don't worry if it will delay your money is completely secured.

FAQ

1) What is use of this app
Ans. This App Converts/Redeem your Google opinion Rewards to cash(wallet).

2) In which payment mode i will get my money?
Ans. Currently we are providing paytm, paypal, PhonePe and GooglePay(Tez) for payment option.

3)I am getting only 60% of my reward why? what about remaining 40% money?
Ans. Google is charging 30% on the amount you spend on play Store and we will charge 20% on total amount. for example if you convert 100Rs, in which google is charging 30Rs and our charge is 10Rs so total charges are 40Rs and you will get 60Rs.

4)When will i get my money?
Ans.We will credit money to your account on next month's between 16-20th date. Example: If you payout on 25 nov then you will get money on 16-20 december.

This is because google pay us your converted money on next month's 16-20 date. So we are giving money as soon as we get from google.

5)What if user request payout with wrong number/paypal id?
Ans. You can contact us by whatsapp as soon as possible but once if we paid that wrong number we are not responsible for the wrong details added by user.Number is mention within app.

6)Can i get refund?
Ans. we will not provide any refund.

7)I purchased but not showing in my balance,why?
Ans. For any problem contact us on whatsapp support number.

For any queries about this app or any conversion and payout details contact us on WP number given in app.
Read more
Collapse
3.2
164 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading...

What's New

Made rewards converting experience more amazing.
UI updated.
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
November 20, 2018
Size
6.0M
Installs
5,000+
Current Version
3.2
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Interactive Elements
Digital Purchases
In-app Products
$0.99 - $69.99 per item
Permissions
Offered By
Gwalani websolutions
Developer
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.