• 400 originally written multiple-choice questions written in the style of the exam
• Detailed explanations of correct answer choices written by expert operating room nurses.
• Options to review in flexible “study mode” or exam-simulating “practice test mode”
• Updated to cover the latest standards introduced to the exam
• Covering all exam category topics:
o Developing Individualized Plan of Care and Identify Expected Outcomes
o Preoperative Patient Assessment and Diagnosis
o Intraoperative Activities
o Transfer of Care
o Cleaning, Disinfecting, Packaging, Sterilization, Transporting, and Storing Instrumentation and Supplies
o Emergency Situations
o Management of Personnel, Services, and Materials
o Professional Accountability
Upward Mobility is an independent exam preparation materials provider, and is unaffiliated with Thomson Prometric, CCI or any other exam or exam materials provider. We are dedicated to the quality of our content and to the satisfaction of our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or concerns.
Mosby’s CNOR Exam Prep, written by expert nurses, provides 12 quizzes and 3 master exams with rationales and scores. This handy application follows the CNOR exam content outline:
• Emergency Situations
• Instruments and Supplies
• Intraoperative Activities, Part I
• Intraoperative Activities, Part II
• Intraoperative Activities, Part III
• Plan of Care and Outcomes
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part I
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part II
• Professional Accountability
• Transfer of Care
The 3 master exams each have 200 questions, for repeated practice to prepare for the CNOR® Exam. This easy-to-navigate app includes a glossary and a complete bibliography with hyperlinks to learning resources.
Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: CNOR, Certified periOperative Nurse, Certified periOperative Registered Nurse perioperative nursing, perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, nursing certification, operating room, operating suite, OR nurse, surgical nurse, ambulatory surgery, registered nurse, day surgery, invasive procedures
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. CNOR Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for CNOR exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
CNOR Flashcards app includes 1400 premade flashcards from 4 categories which cover all aspects of the Certified Nurse Operating Room exam:
• Intraoperative Patient Care
• Preoperative Patient Care
• Postoperative Patient Care
• Patient Care Management & Skills
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
TESTS IN THIS APP
Practice with the free sample reasoning skills questions and sample reasoning mindset items. Then challenge yourself with the other tools included for your self-evaluation and personal development.
1) How is your leadership? Are you strategic, motivational, resilient and more? Find out with “My Leadership Potential.”
2) Do you approach problems and decisions with foresight, focus and creativity? Use “My Thinking Mindset” to learn more about your habits of mind.
3) Are you good at identifying problems correctly, drawing reasonable conclusions, and, evaluating other people’s thinking? Get your own reasoning skills status report with “My Thinking Skills.”
As soon as you submit your responses to the questions on a test, the app delivers your results. More than scores only, you receive tailored messages to help you interpret your scores and specific coaching suggestions to help you grow even stronger in each area covered by the test.
EASY TO USE
The app guides you smoothly along from test selection to your personalized results.
Test instructions are simple, short and clear.
You can go back and forth between questions on a test and change your answers if you wish.
You can skip questions on any test if you wish.
You are never stuck with an answer you do not want to give, and never forced to answer any question.
The clock does not start on a timed test until you say “OK.”
Type fonts are big and easy to read, the images bright, and the answer choices are clearly identified.
The interface is interactive, and your options at every stage are always easy to see.
Skills tests use the familiar multiple choice format.
Mindset measures use the Familiar “agree-disagree” format.
Choose from free sample tests and more detailed and challenging in-app purchase tests.
Running count-down clock always lets you know how much time you have remaining.
Personalized reports provide score results, interpretive commentary, and coaching for growth.
No cutesy sound effects or annoying commercials distract you from doing your best thinking.
Over time we will be adding more testing options for you. Forthcoming mindset measures will focus on other personal development areas, and skills tests will bring different levels and kinds of reasoning challenges. Planned updates include multi lingual and ESL opportunities, as well as skills and mindset instruments designed specifically for seniors and for children.
ABOUT INSIGHT ASSESSMENT
Insight Assessment supports thinking well by providing world class instruments to measure those core critical thinking skills and habits of mind essential for reflective human problem solving and thoughtful, fair-minded decision making. Our products are used throughout the world. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or RSS.
Since 1990 we have provided the world famous California Critical Thinking Skills Test and the California Critical Thinking Disposition Inventory for college level testing. We offer the INSIGHT leadership and work ethic tools for businesses and professional use. We publish tests for K-12 critical thinking and learning orientation. Our lead test developers authored the highly regarded self-development text Think Critically. We always make free teaching and learning resources available at our web site: www.insightassessment.com
Our full version includes:
•1700+ meticulously crafted NCLEX Questions with rationales and pictures
•30% of the Questions are Select All That Apply (SATA)
•350 pharmacology questions
•Content based on past NCLEX questions
•The most comprehensive list of NCLEX mnemonics on the market
•Detailed test taking and study strategies
•In depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
•Built in timer so you know how long you are taking per question
•Retina display graphics
NCLEX RN Mastery is a great resource for nursing school as well! Students can use the app while in the early years of nursing school to better their overall knowledge. Many nursing students have contacted us to tell us they use it for several different classes. Plus, it's never too early to start prepping for the NCLEX.
We are nursing professionals, not a publishing company. We are here for you and love talking with students.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 9pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments—email@example.com, (319) 440-7211
Can you help us?
We appreciate your feedback and reviews, please reach out to us and let us know what you think!
New, sleek user interface and experience
You are now able to create an account which will soon allow for syncing across multiple devices.
New content added.
•Ace the nursing boards test or just get help in school or with ATI tests by using the NCLEX Mastery exam preparation app, review flashcards and practice questions along with quiz questions
•Before, during or after school, study for your nursing boards with the best preparation system, featuring flashcards, a study guide and quiz questions
•Prep for school or guide your study for the biggest test in your nursing life with the best test prep and practice exam review guide
•Study well for your ATI exam and LRN nursing boards with over 1700 practice exam and quiz questions, as well as flashcards
•Improve your preparation and review all nursing practice and quiz questions which will help you pass your Nursing boards and ATI exams
•Quiz and practice exam questions, flashcards, review etc. all in one mobile app to ace your nursing boards and ATI test
•The nursing school review and preparation material with flashcards and a study guide that can help you prep for your nursing boards and ATI test
•The most exhaustive test preparation and nursing guide includes test prep material with more than 1700 flashcards and questions that can help you ace the nursing boards and perform better in school
Content categories include a Daily News Article and weekly World Events. Comprehension and critical thinking questions as well as background and resources are provided below the article.
Additional weekly items include an editorial cartoon, news quiz, commentary and more.
Teachers are able to sign-up for a free daily "Answers" email through the About Us link, or at the StudentNewsDaily.com website.
Our mission is to build students' knowledge of current events and strengthen their critical thinking skills.
AWE is a complete course in academic writing for a variety of purposes.
AWE will help you to compose:
* class essays
* exam essays
* experimental reports
* scientific essays
* academic articles
* An in-depth self-learning course covering the entire creative process of academic writing
* Interactive exercises that help you learn
* Checklists for reviewing your critical thinking, your arguments and your essay as a whole
* An extensive glossary of important terms
AWE will not write or review your essays for you! AWE does, however, provide easy tips for avoiding plagiarism, conducting research, thinking critically, making strong arguments and presenting your work well.
REAL ENGLISH, REAL EXAMPLES
AWE shows you real examples from real academic writing. We show you samples of text from the ICE-GB Corpus, a linguistics database compiled and analysed at UCL and used by researchers around the world.
AWE includes ten sets of exercises on a variety of topics, and many more tasks for you to try to on your own. Exercises include real examples of real academic English, and because it's an app, AWE refreshes its exercises so that you can continue to practise each topic.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
AWE is written by a team of linguists at University College London (UCL), independently ranked as one of the world's best universities. The approach in the app is based on recent research and best practice in the field, as well as years of experience in writing and teaching.
WHO IS AWE FOR?
AWE is for undergraduates, postgraduates, professional academics and secondary school students preparing for university - in short, anyone who does academic writing. It is for native and non-native speakers of English.
With Statlex Kids Logic your child will:
- Recognize patterns and build pattern sequences.
- Recognize objects and identify missing pieces
- Find differences among similar objects
- Learn to combine similar objects into logic groups
- Learn to find logic mistakes
- Improve attention and pacience and a lot more qualities!
Want your kids to make you happy with their high brain level? Want your kids to improve their level of logic and critical thinking? Want to see their wining smiles?
Proved that Statlex Kids Logic and Critical Thinking will help you with that!
* Competition between users with score-boards within the app!
* You can communicate with other users from Medical/Nursing/Dental/Paramedic community through private chat or public forum
* Subject-wise Quiz of Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, forensic medicine, internal medicine, surgery, ophthalmology, pediatrics, gynecology & obstetrics, ENT, orthopedics, anesthesia, etc.- in Multiple Choice Questions form
* Includes Medical Objective Questions (MCQs), Dental Objective Questions (MCQs) and Nursing Objective Questions (MCQs)
* You can share your own medical cases or discuss the cases posted by other users or default cases in the app.
* Just everything you need.. to learn medicine !
* Medical Quiz app for cell phones and tablets
* Chat between Medical and Nursing Students/Professionals around the world
* Objective questions App
* Multiple Choice Questions from medical subjects
* Mnemonics from all medical subjects
* Cases for discussion among users
* Only high yield mnemonics selected among the mnemonics shared by users
* Interesting Medical and Surgical cases for discussion with pictures !!
* Share the cases you are confused with other users around the world !
* Medical Community with live interaction between users
* Simple FB, Twitter or email login
* Challenging quiz with leaderboards
* Can be used in Fully featured and updated questions Online mode or Offline Mode !
* Immediate support in Chatroom
* Companion to popular medical apps like medscape, epocrates, itriage, etc.
Kuiz Medical membantu kamu untuk berlatih UKDI dan ujian kompetensi keperawatan. Dalam Kuiz Medical berisi berbagai fitur beserta latihan ujian untuk dokter dan perawat diantaranya;
- Contoh Ujian Kompetensi Dokter (UKDI)
- Simulasi Ujian Kompetensi Dokter (UKDI)
- Try Out Ujian Kompetensi Dokter (UKDI)
- Contoh Ujian Kompetensi Perawat
- Simulasi Ujian Kompetensi Ners
- Uji Kompetensi Perawat
- Contoh ujian Profesi Ners
- Try Out Uji kompetensi Ners
- Latihan soal beserta penjelasan nya
- Soal selalu update otomatis
- Trains 6 areas: Memory, Attention, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Language, Visual
- Brainwell Fitness Test: See how you compare to others.
- Personalized daily training sessions with a changing selection of games every day
- Performance tracking
- Option to share high scores, challenge friends, and compare scores
Now with Synonyms, Antonyms, Pronunciation and Sentence Usage Add-On Packs to enrich your learning at discounted price.
Are you an alacritous aspirant wanting to accoutre yourself with the gamut of the Anglican vernacular tongue ? Or did you not understand the last sentence ? If your answer to either of these questions is yes, !Works presents to all you aspirants and wanna-be 'peters' an easy-to-use vocabulary application that beats every other way of preparation.
WordPrep Flashcards, as the name suggests, is an app that comes up with flashcard after flashcard on demand to help people learn faster. Now, you can browse words alphabetically, sequentially, randomly or you can even star the words that you find are important or difficult and revise them on demand. With extremely customizable features, !Works WordPrep Flashcards is all set to be the best way to prepare for your GRE, CAT and other competitive examinations and get better at vocabulary. Close to 5000 words and Ad-Free.
We at !Works are humid prepossessing men with full sized aortic pumps and so we came out with a "Thesaurus Add-On Pack" that will let you know synonyms and antonyms for words and you can sound smart.
What use is a word that does not belong in a sentence ? What use is knowledge when it cannot be used ? "Usage Add-On Pack" gives its users a great way to understand the usage of GRE words with examples that would simplify the language.
"Pronunciation Add-On Pack" is the perfect rendezvous point for the English enthusiast and the purist of sound. This pack is for you if you did not read the word in the last line - rahn-duh-voo. It is time for you to sound smarter.
If your dream is to become an exponent at the toughest of words in the English language and add the hardest to pronounce words, in your repertoire and spend much lesser to do all that - All in One Bundle.
Tags: GRE, CAT, PSAT, SAT, LSAT, GED, ESL, GMAT, ACT, MCAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PCAT, OAT, TOEFL, Barrons, Words list, Flashcards, Verbal preparation, Memory Cards, Alphabetical List, GRE Word List, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Usages, Vocabulary builder, Pronunciation, Free Words List, Starred Words
- Based on our best-selling book, this app will help you master the words you need to know to succeed on the verbal section of the GRE.
- This free starter application includes 30 “essential” words most commonly seen on the exam as well as 5 unique exam questions to test your word knowledge.
- The flash card format gives you a quick and efficient way to study the words you don’t know and file away the words you do. Each flash card contains the vocabulary word on the front, and its part of speech, definition, and sample sentence/s on the back.
- Flash cards can be filed into either the “Mastered” box or the “Unknown" and ” Known" boxes for future vocab review.
- An interactive quiz allows you to choose your test size and review answers immediately or when you complete the exam.
Need a more intensive GRE review? Then download the complete set of clickable word lists and flash cards for both the 300 most essential words and the 800 high-frequency words by making an in-app purchase of $4.99.
-For more Barron’s GRE-related test prep materials, visit us at www.barronseduc.com.
ABOUT PETERSON BIRDS
As the official Peterson app for Android, Peterson Birds puts comprehensive descriptions, full-color illustrations, bird songs, and range maps for over 800 species of North American birds right at your fingertips.
With more detail than any other mobile bird guide, and now available at special promotional pricing, the app includes information from 8 Peterson Field Guide books, including the best-selling guide to birds in print - Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America.
Presented in a fun-to-use, innovative format, Peterson Birds of North America is a must-have tool for birding enthusiasts everywhere! No other mobile birding app even comes close.
▶ Peterson Birds is the only app that lets you compare similar species by sight, song, and range from one screen.
▶ Swipe through page after page of wonderfully organized illustrations so you can identify birds faster.
▶ Know exactly what you’re looking for? Search birds by name and/or location. Not quite sure? Browse birds by category or alphabetically.
▶ Make our app YOUR app — make custom lists of birds, share lists with friends, record your sightings, and check birds off your life list.
▶ What's going on in your neighborhood this week? The app syncs up with the web-based Cornell University eBird.org database, tracking every bird recorded in your county with frequency data for every week of the year. See petersonguides.com/BirdFinder for more information.
Peterson Birds of North America includes information from these print field guides:
Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America
Peterson Reference Guide to Molt in North American Birds
Peterson Field Guides Hawks North America
Peterson Field Guides Hummingbirds of North America
Peterson Field Guides Warblers of North America
Peterson Field Guides Eastern Bird’s Nests
Peterson Field Guides Western Bird’s Nests
Peterson Field Guides Feeder Birds Eastern North America
Find us on Twitter — @petersonguides, and Facebook — facebook.com/petersonguides
Have questions? Visit the Peterson Guides support forum at http://petersonguides.com/support for the fastest response. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on Twitter — @petersonguides, and Facebook — facebook.com/petersonguides
· No limits on the number of flash cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Multiple choice
· Multisided support
· Image support
· HTML support
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content for Essential GRE Words, MCAT, SAT Vocabulary and Math, ACT, CNOR, NCLEX-RN, Nursing, EMT, Real Estate, Architect Registration Examination (ARE), LEED Green Associate (GA), Veterinary Board Exam Review, AP Biology, U.S. History, World History, European History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Art History, and more created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, For Dummies, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. So give it a whirl! We're sure you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
With The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2015 app, you’ll get tips about the GMAT, access to in-depth math and grammar reviews, practice exams with a variety of configurations, performance analytics, and much more - all on your mobile device. GMAT exam questions in this app are the same as those in The Official Guide book, and include questions from the Integrated Reasoning section introduced in June 2012.
• Official GMAT exam questions with full answer explanations from The Official Guide - written by the creators of the test
• This starter app includes a total of 50 Quantitative and Verbal questions covering all question types, plus four Integrated Reasoning questions: one of each question type
• Over 800 Quantitative and Verbal questions and 50 IR questions are available with an in-app Pro Pack purchase
• Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT verbal section
• Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions that review arithmetic, algebra and word problems
• Comprehensive math review covering concepts on the GMAT Quantitative section
• Questions on Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction
• Multi-dimensional analysis of practice test results to evaluate strengths and areas needing more review
• Customizable practice tests allow configuration of test size, timed exams, answer review options, and more
• Social media integration (including MBA.com blogs and Official GMAT Facebook page)
• Exam date countdown based on user-provided data
• Available in more than 90 countries
The Dearborn Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcard and Study Tools App is organized into 22 units or major real estate topics with an audio overview available for each one. Master the material by reviewing key vocabulary using flashcards - create customized quizzes to track your progress, or choose the Q&A option to test your knowledge in a multiple-choice test designed to simulate a real-world exam. Need a quick check of a real estate term? Check the reference section for real estate terms and definitions.
To reinforce the points made in the flashcard and Q&A sections, the app provides 14 informative and often entertaining videos across a variety of subjects, including blockbusting, sales contracts, and steering, to name a few. It’s a chance to see how what you are learning applies to everyday situations.
Initial download of the app is free and delivers access to the audio overview, flashcards and Q&A for one unit along with one video. The complete set of 721 flashcards and 434 multiple-choice questions is available via in-app purchase. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress.
With the Dearborn Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcard and Study Tools app in your toolkit, you will have all the information you need to master the real estate licensing exam and kickstart your career.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Once purchased, the additional audo/video clips included in the upgrade may take several minutes to initially download.
Barron’s NCLEX-RN app includes flash cards to help nursing students succeed on the National Council Licensure Examination, which certifies them as registered nurses.
This starter pack offers 30 complimentary cards divided into two categories: 20 medication cards give you the name of each drug, its pronunciation, and its most commonly used names on the front. The reverse side contains the drug’s actions and indications, contraindications, side effects, nursing considerations, and other relevant information. 10 additional Q&A cards challenge nursing students to answer questions typical of those found on recent NCLEX-RN exams. Each card displays an exam question and full answer explanations with rationale for each answer choice. The review questions cover topics that include safe care and environment, safety and infection control, health promotion and maintenance, and most other subjects given on the exam. The flash cards also include specific pregnancy categories established by the Food and Drug Administration. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 300 medication/reference cards and 100 exam questions by making an in-app purchase of $14.99.
Barron’s NCLEX-RN Flash Cards is the only NCLEX-RN preparation app that provides an index of common medical abbreviations and what they stand for.
• Medication/Reference cards name a medication on the front and lists its uses, how it is administered and it's side effects on the back.
• Exam Questions present questions similar to those that appear on the actual test and provide explanations for each of the multiple choice answer options.
• Flashcard Study mode allows you to categorize your flash cards as you study and gain confidence in the material.
**Important Note: This app is designed for NCLEX-RN test preparation ONLY. This application is NOT to be used to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any medical condition.
Based on the bestselling ASVAB For Dummies, Premier PLUS text, you’ll find nine customizable practice tests for each test topic including those that make up the AFQT (Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge).
· Communication: Word Knowledge and Paragraph Comprehension
· Arithmetic: Reasoning and Skills
· Technical Skills: General Science, Auto & Shop, Mechanical Comprehension, Electronics, and Assembling Objects
The tests, comprised of over 750 highly relevant questions, provide useful review of the latest material with proficiency exercises and tips to help you pinpoint your weaknesses and hone your test taking skills. The app’s analytics allow you to track your overall progress and assess your strength by topic, providing valuable feedback for personalizing your study plan.
Whether you are entering the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard, the best way to ensure success on exam day is to practice. With the ASVAB Practice for Dummies app in your study kit, you can be sure that you are reviewing the right material, at the pace you choose. So if joining the military is your dream, we can help you achieve it.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com
· Medical Terminology
· Anatomy and Physiology
· Pharmacology and Anesthesia
· Aseptic Technique
· Sterilization and Disinfection
· Operating Room Environment
· Transportation and Positioning
· Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
· Medical, Ethical, and Legal Responsibilities
· Occupational Hazards
· Skin Preparation and Draping
· Equipment and Supplies
· Counts and Specimens
· Sutures and Drains
· Wound Healing and Dressings
· General Surgery
· Obstetrics and Gynecology
· Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Genitourinary Surgery
· Thoracic Surgery
· Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Surgery
· Orthopedic Surgery
· Pediatric Surgery
· Emergency Procedures
· Surgical Applications of Electricity
· Physics and Medicine
· Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery
· Surgical Robots
Free initial download of the app presents one question, a full-length explanation, and reference note for further study in each of the 36 topics. For more in-depth review, users may choose to download a total of over 1700 cards via in-app purchase. Browse the content or create customized quizzes to test your knowledge level and target weak areas as you go. Use the detailed analytics to assess your test readiness and track your progress.
As life rushes by, optimize your preparation time by using this powerful app where ever and whenever you can. With the Surgical Technology Examination Lange Q&A app in your toolkit, preparing for the national certification exam will be a breeze. Great for both incremental and last-minute studying, this app is the perfect tool to have at your fingertips.
About the Authors:
Carolan Sherman, RN, BSN, CST
Mary Chmielewski, CST
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill.Education@gwhizmobile.com
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in both the USMLE and COMLEX, the questions assess the user’s ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. With detailed explanations of the correct answer as well as each distracter, this app provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in medical microbiology and immunology. Free initial download presents 25 questions and detailed explanations across 7 key subject areas with over 300 questions available through in-app purchase.
· Infectious Diseases
· Basic Immunology
· Clinical Immunology
With this app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Microbiology and Immunology app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE, COMLEX, and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life is full of challenges but studying for the USMLE doesn't have to be one of them. With the First Aid Q&A for USMLE Step 1 app, everything you need to know to ace the exam is right at your fingertips. What could be easier? No more lugging around heavy textbooks and review guides. This dynamic app is certain to lighten your load. With questions and detailed explanations covering topics included in the USMLE and medical boards, this app will put you squarely on the path to success.
This app includes a free starter pack of 25 questions, gleaned from Dr Le's popular First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1. Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from 8 categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific subject. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 985 board-style questions and answers, organized into 24 categories, by making an in-app purchase of $44.99.
By allowing users to flag questions as they go, this comprehensive app enables easy review of problem areas. Users can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allow users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress and even uncover their category strengths and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and other medical exams and begin rewarding professional careers.
About the Senior Editors:
Tao Le, MD is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Le has been writing First Aid books and preparing medical students for the boards for almost 20 years.
James A Feinstein is a practicing pediatrician and pediatric health services provider. He attends in the Special Care Clinic at The Children's Hospital Colorado. He is also a research fellow at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
This starter pack app includes 25 questions organized into 22 categories from cardiology to endocrinology to psychiatry. Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all 22 categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 1,300+ board-style questions and answers by making an in-app purchase for $49.99.
This dynamic app also allows users to flag questions as they go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Users can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the PANCE and PANRE and begin rewarding professional careers.
About the Authors:
Anthony A. Miller, Med, PA-C is Associate Professor & Director of the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA).
Albert F. Simon, DHSc, PA-C is Assistant Dean for Evaluation and Quality Innovation at the College of Osteopathic Medicine-Mesa at A.T. Still University (Mesa, AZ). He was formerly Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Physician Assistant Studies at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
Rachel Carlson, MSBS, PA-C is Associate Professor in the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA).
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
Organized by key financial topic, the Series 7 app provides questions and detailed answers in 11 categories. Free initial download of the app delivers one question and answer per category with up to 500 questions and answers available via a single in app purchase of $19.99.
• Common Stock and Preferred Stock
• Municipal Bonds
• Margin Accounts and Long and Short Investments
• Investment Companies
• Underwriting: The Securities Act of 1933
• Exchanges: The NYSE and NASD
• Direct Participation Programs
• Taxation Issues
• Financial Statement Analysis
With this dynamic app, you can easily customize your study plan by flagging questions as you go. You can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allow you to review your quiz history and personalized statistics including your weekly progress and category strengths and weaknesses.
So, whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, the Series 7 Exam Questions to Know by Test Day app from McGraw-Hill Education is certain to boost your confidence and your score.
Our philosophy is that the learning process can be facilitated by adding an element of fun. We have done this by replacing tedious review books with an interactive, quick review flash card format. Now you have the option of self-quizzing anytime, anywhere.
· Initial app contains 60 questions with referenced answers from Volume 1
· Ability to add additional cards for a possible total of 1800 cards
· Written by veterinarians and veterinary educators for veterinary students
· Licensing exam style questions to help you prepare for the NAVLE®, BCSE, PAVE QE, and regional veterinary board licensing exams
· Work from flashcards organized into 7 categories including large and small animals, avian and exotics, and diagnostics
· Study from each category, all categories or create your own "Starred" set for easy review of problem areas
Based on the latest EMT manual from Barron’s, the app includes two question types; on-the-scene scenarios in flashcard format and multiple-choice questions with detailed answers available in quiz or browse mode. The multiple-choice section is organized into 26 highly relevant medical topics such as vital signs, the human body, medical/behavioral emergencies, treating infants and children, and patient assessment.
Initial download of the app delivers one complimentary multiple choice question in all 26 medical topics and 5on-the-scene scenarios. By purchasing the expansion pack in the app for $9.99, users will have access to over 70 on-the-scene flashcard scenarios and 426 multiple-choice questions with answer explanations. Browse through sample questions or quiz yourself with 5-100 questions at a time. Track your progress using the detailed analytics available within the app including exam history, strength by topic, and overall progress.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in the USMLE and NAPLEX, the questions assess the user’s ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. With detailed explanations of the correct answer as well as each distracter, this app provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in medical pharmacology. Free initial download presents 30 questions and detailed explanations across 7 key subject areas with over 950 questions available through in-app purchase.
· Principles of Pharmacology
· Principles of Neuropharmacology
· Cardiovascular Pharmacology
· Endocrine Pharmacology
· Drugs Affecting Other Systems
· Chemotherapeutic Drugs
· Inflammation, Immune Pharmacology, and Toxicology
With this app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Pharmacology app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The free starter pack includes 10 complimentary flash cards organized into 11 categories:
Central Nervous System Agents
Endocrine and Metabolic Agents
General Pharmacology Principles and Miscellaneous Agents
Test your overall knowledge of all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 213 flashcards via an in-app purchase of $34.99.
With these cards, you'll be able to:
* Focus on must-know information for the boards
* Compare and contrast drugs
* Understand the basic principles of drug classes that are board relevant and high yield
* Know mechanisms of action, clinical uses and side effects
* Review basic science as well as the clinical aspects of disease
Written by medical students at Yale University, the information included in this app is not only relevant but presented in a clear, concise manner. With each prototypic drug introduced by a clinical vignette, the user will be forced to think in terms of patient care instead of relying upon rote memorization. Overall, this app offers an intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before your exam.
About the Authors:
Suzanne J Baron, is a medical student at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
Christoph Lee, is a medical student at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com