Pocket Prep’s CISSP® practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
Pocket Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
CISSP® CBK 5th Edition Domains:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs. Our app now reflects the new CBK 5th edition exam content outline.
- Asset Security
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security and Risk Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Engineering
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for post April 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 questions available for FREE, try the app out!
- 600 practice questions available after upgrading
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. CISSP Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for CISSP exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
CISSP Flashcards app includes 2100 premade flashcards from 9 categories which cover all aspects of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam:
• Access Control
• Telecommunications and Network Security
• Information Security Governance and Risk Management
• Security Operations
• Security Architecture and Design
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
• Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
• Physical (Environmental) Security
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
CISSP flashcards apps have received 8.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “Very good flashcards app. Helps in memorization”.
• “This is a really useful tool after each domain especially for individuals on the go”.
• “This is a great app gives you the ability to study in several ways makes it easier to get the material”.
• “Best flashcards I wish I found this app sooner... Thanks fir a great app!!!”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
CISSP is a trademark of (ISC)2, Inc (International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium). This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by (ISC)2.
Practice challenging questions on the subjects of Access Control, Cryptography, Security Architecture and Design, Software Development Security, Operations Security, Security Management and more with this easy-to-use app. Choose whether to view the explanations after each question. When you are finished, you can retake the entire series of questions.
PRACTICE TEST: CISSP app uses adaptive learning technology that recalibrates the questions you see based on your performance. It also tracks your cumulative performance, which is clearly displayed on the home screen. This allows you to see your progress over time and target your studies to the topics that are most difficult for you.
This app is entirely FREE! So be sure to check it out now!
Please rate us and provide us your valuable feedback as we are constantly making efforts to bring you with more nice apps.
CISSP Practice Study is the only professional Android app you can invest in to effectively learn and practice your CISSP knowledge. Packed with over 800 practice questions and explanations categorized by domains, this will be the most useful app to prepare for your CISSP examination.
The way the app is designed is focused on making it easy to remember the many different concepts introduced in the CISSP Ten Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains.
Users have reported increased learning experience through the explanations supplied after answering each questions. As the questions are separated by domain, this app is also useful in identifying where your weakness is, and focus on practicing that particular domain. Each questions are marked with a difficulty level (Easy, Medium, Hard) to help steer users in the right way of approaching the questions.
The team is actively adding more questions into the questions database which users will have free access to update anytime.
Pass your CISSP exam with CISSP Practice Study and earn your Certified Information Systems Security Professional (ISC2) qualification!
- Find Information Security Conferences
- GPS Navigation to Information Security Conferences
- On Demand
- Unlimited Anywhere Access
- Streaming Video
- Receive Push Notifications About Conference Specials and Special Web Cast Events.
- Set Monthly Self Study Alerts in Your Calendar
- Convenient in App Notepad
- Convenient Conference Navigator Location Finder
- Convenient QR Code Scanner to Use at Information Security Conferences
- eNewsletter Sign Up
- Share Photos from Information Security Conferences You’re Attending
- View Information Security Gallery of Photos from IT Security conferences from Around the Globe
This is the free edition of application which contains limited number of questions for each topic. To get complete question bank switch to full version of application CISSP Exam Online.
CISSP Tutorial app provides training with 19 chapters and quiz questions
CISSP Tutorial Chapters List :
Chapter 1: Access Control
Chapter 2: Access Control Attacks and Monitoring
CHAPTER-3: Secure Network Architecture and Securing Network Components
CHAPTER-4: Secure Communications and Network Attacks
CHAPTER-5: Security Governance Concepts, Principles, and Policies
CHAPTER-6: Risk and Personnel Management
CHAPTER-7: Software Development Security
CHAPTER-8: Malicious Code and Application Attacks
CHAPTER-9: Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms
CHAPTER-10: PKI and Cryptographic Applications
CHAPTER-11: Principles of Security Models, Design, and Capabilities
CHAPTER-12: Security Architecture Vulnerabilities, Threats, and Countermeasures
CHAPTER-13: Security Operations
CHAPTER-14: Incident Management
CHAPTER-15: Business Continuity Planning
CHAPTER-16: Disaster Recovery Planning
CHAPTER-17: Laws, Regulations, and Compliance
CHAPTER-18: Incidents and Ethics
CHAPTER-19: Physical Security Requirements
Note: CISSP Tutorial free app is not created or endorsed by (ISC)²
CISSP Flashcards Free app contains 6 Practice Exams and for Each Exam 50 Questions Allocated.
1. Internet Connection not required
2. Easy to Use
3. Easy to Swipe Left and Right
4. Click on the Answer Button to view the Answer
The CISSP credential is valid for only three years, after which it must be renewed. The credential can be renewed by re-taking the exam; however, the more common method is to report at least 120 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits since the previous renewal. Currently, to maintain the CISSP certification, a member is required to earn and submit a total of 120 CPEs by the end of their three-year certification cycle and pay the Annual Membership Fee of US$85 during each year of the three-year certification cycle before the annual anniversary date. With the new changes effective 30 April 2008, CISSPs are required to earn and post a minimum of 20 CPEs (of the 120 CPE certification cycle total requirement) and pay the AMF of US$85 during each year of the three-year certification cycle before the member’s certification or recertification annual anniversary date. For CISSPs who hold one or more concentrations, CPEs submitted for the CISSP concentration(s) will be counted toward the annual minimum CPEs required for the CISSP.
CPEs can be earned through several paths, including taking classes, attending conferences and seminars, teaching others, undertaking volunteer work, professional writing, etc.., all in areas covered by the CBK. Most activities earn 1 CPE for each hour of time spent, however preparing (but not delivering) training for others is weighted at 4 CPEs/hour, published articles are worth 10 CPEs, and published books 40 CPEs. (Wikipedia)
With over 720+ CISSP Terms, setup to learn through Multiple Choice Quizzes, Flash Cards, and a handy Android Sized Dictionary, you will be able to study for your certification on your schedule.
Earning an A+ Certified Professional status can offer you a real career boost, and this app is packed with the study and practice tools you need to help you pass the test and get that A+ after your name.
This must-have app covers the CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam (220-701) and Practical Application Exam (220-702) and is a great addition to your test prep toolbox. Packed with study questions on everything from hardware to operating systems to networking, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more, this app will reinforce what you’ve already learned and help you gain valuable test-taking experience on all the exam objectives.
- Multiple Choice Study Questions broken out into individual topic areas so you can target your study skills and better understand the content you must master to meet each exam objective
- Full-Featured Practice Tests simulate the actual test-taking experience and help you prepare for the real thing
- Useful Test-Taking Tips provide an overview of both the CompTIA A+ Certification exams, guidance on scheduling your test, advice on what to expect on exam day, and information on how your exam will be scored
- CompTIA A+ Exam Reference Matrix identifies which study questions you should focus on to meet each exam objective and provides links to the related study questions in the app
- Countdown timer for YOUR A+ Certification Test Date gives you a daily reminder on the app homescreen of how many days you have left to practice for the A+ exam
Get a jump on your IT career and make your A+ Certification exam a little easier with the CompTIA A+ Certification Practice For Dummies app as your guide!
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: ForDummies@gwhizmobile.com
• Includes diagrams
• Includes explanation
• No Advertisements
• This PDF includes 2137 actual questions and answers.
- Based on our best-selling book, this app will help you master the words you need to know to succeed on the verbal section of the GRE.
- This free starter application includes 30 “essential” words most commonly seen on the exam as well as 5 unique exam questions to test your word knowledge.
- The flash card format gives you a quick and efficient way to study the words you don’t know and file away the words you do. Each flash card contains the vocabulary word on the front, and its part of speech, definition, and sample sentence/s on the back.
- Flash cards can be filed into either the “Mastered” box or the “Unknown" and ” Known" boxes for future vocab review.
- An interactive quiz allows you to choose your test size and review answers immediately or when you complete the exam.
Need a more intensive GRE review? Then download the complete set of clickable word lists and flash cards for both the 300 most essential words and the 800 high-frequency words by making an in-app purchase of $4.99.
-For more Barron’s GRE-related test prep materials, visit us at www.barronseduc.com.
· No limits on the number of flash cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Multiple choice
· Multisided support
· Image support
· HTML support
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content for Essential GRE Words, MCAT, SAT Vocabulary and Math, ACT, CNOR, NCLEX-RN, Nursing, EMT, Real Estate, Architect Registration Examination (ARE), LEED Green Associate (GA), Veterinary Board Exam Review, AP Biology, U.S. History, World History, European History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Art History, and more created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, For Dummies, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. So give it a whirl! We're sure you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Barron’s NCLEX-RN app includes flash cards to help nursing students succeed on the National Council Licensure Examination, which certifies them as registered nurses.
This starter pack offers 30 complimentary cards divided into two categories: 20 medication cards give you the name of each drug, its pronunciation, and its most commonly used names on the front. The reverse side contains the drug’s actions and indications, contraindications, side effects, nursing considerations, and other relevant information. 10 additional Q&A cards challenge nursing students to answer questions typical of those found on recent NCLEX-RN exams. Each card displays an exam question and full answer explanations with rationale for each answer choice. The review questions cover topics that include safe care and environment, safety and infection control, health promotion and maintenance, and most other subjects given on the exam. The flash cards also include specific pregnancy categories established by the Food and Drug Administration. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 300 medication/reference cards and 100 exam questions by making an in-app purchase of $14.99.
Barron’s NCLEX-RN Flash Cards is the only NCLEX-RN preparation app that provides an index of common medical abbreviations and what they stand for.
• Medication/Reference cards name a medication on the front and lists its uses, how it is administered and it's side effects on the back.
• Exam Questions present questions similar to those that appear on the actual test and provide explanations for each of the multiple choice answer options.
• Flashcard Study mode allows you to categorize your flash cards as you study and gain confidence in the material.
**Important Note: This app is designed for NCLEX-RN test preparation ONLY. This application is NOT to be used to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any medical condition.
ABOUT PETERSON BIRDS
As the official Peterson app for Android, Peterson Birds puts comprehensive descriptions, full-color illustrations, bird songs, and range maps for over 800 species of North American birds right at your fingertips.
With more detail than any other mobile bird guide, and now available at special promotional pricing, the app includes information from 8 Peterson Field Guide books, including the best-selling guide to birds in print - Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America.
Presented in a fun-to-use, innovative format, Peterson Birds of North America is a must-have tool for birding enthusiasts everywhere! No other mobile birding app even comes close.
▶ Peterson Birds is the only app that lets you compare similar species by sight, song, and range from one screen.
▶ Swipe through page after page of wonderfully organized illustrations so you can identify birds faster.
▶ Know exactly what you’re looking for? Search birds by name and/or location. Not quite sure? Browse birds by category or alphabetically.
▶ Make our app YOUR app — make custom lists of birds, share lists with friends, record your sightings, and check birds off your life list.
▶ What's going on in your neighborhood this week? The app syncs up with the web-based Cornell University eBird.org database, tracking every bird recorded in your county with frequency data for every week of the year. See petersonguides.com/BirdFinder for more information.
Peterson Birds of North America includes information from these print field guides:
Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America
Peterson Reference Guide to Molt in North American Birds
Peterson Field Guides Hawks North America
Peterson Field Guides Hummingbirds of North America
Peterson Field Guides Warblers of North America
Peterson Field Guides Eastern Bird’s Nests
Peterson Field Guides Western Bird’s Nests
Peterson Field Guides Feeder Birds Eastern North America
Find us on Twitter — @petersonguides, and Facebook — facebook.com/petersonguides
Have questions? Visit the Peterson Guides support forum at http://petersonguides.com/support for the fastest response. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on Twitter — @petersonguides, and Facebook — facebook.com/petersonguides
The Dearborn Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcard and Study Tools App is organized into 22 units or major real estate topics with an audio overview available for each one. Master the material by reviewing key vocabulary using flashcards - create customized quizzes to track your progress, or choose the Q&A option to test your knowledge in a multiple-choice test designed to simulate a real-world exam. Need a quick check of a real estate term? Check the reference section for real estate terms and definitions.
To reinforce the points made in the flashcard and Q&A sections, the app provides 14 informative and often entertaining videos across a variety of subjects, including blockbusting, sales contracts, and steering, to name a few. It’s a chance to see how what you are learning applies to everyday situations.
Initial download of the app is free and delivers access to the audio overview, flashcards and Q&A for one unit along with one video. The complete set of 721 flashcards and 434 multiple-choice questions is available via in-app purchase. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress.
With the Dearborn Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcard and Study Tools app in your toolkit, you will have all the information you need to master the real estate licensing exam and kickstart your career.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at email@example.com. Note: Once purchased, the additional audo/video clips included in the upgrade may take several minutes to initially download.
Based on the bestselling ASVAB For Dummies, Premier PLUS text, you’ll find nine customizable practice tests for each test topic including those that make up the AFQT (Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge).
· Communication: Word Knowledge and Paragraph Comprehension
· Arithmetic: Reasoning and Skills
· Technical Skills: General Science, Auto & Shop, Mechanical Comprehension, Electronics, and Assembling Objects
The tests, comprised of over 750 highly relevant questions, provide useful review of the latest material with proficiency exercises and tips to help you pinpoint your weaknesses and hone your test taking skills. The app’s analytics allow you to track your overall progress and assess your strength by topic, providing valuable feedback for personalizing your study plan.
Whether you are entering the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard, the best way to ensure success on exam day is to practice. With the ASVAB Practice for Dummies app in your study kit, you can be sure that you are reviewing the right material, at the pace you choose. So if joining the military is your dream, we can help you achieve it.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2015 app, you’ll get tips about the GMAT, access to in-depth math and grammar reviews, practice exams with a variety of configurations, performance analytics, and much more - all on your mobile device. GMAT exam questions in this app are the same as those in The Official Guide book, and include questions from the Integrated Reasoning section introduced in June 2012.
• Official GMAT exam questions with full answer explanations from The Official Guide - written by the creators of the test
• This starter app includes a total of 50 Quantitative and Verbal questions covering all question types, plus four Integrated Reasoning questions: one of each question type
• Over 800 Quantitative and Verbal questions and 50 IR questions are available with an in-app Pro Pack purchase
• Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT verbal section
• Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions that review arithmetic, algebra and word problems
• Comprehensive math review covering concepts on the GMAT Quantitative section
• Questions on Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction
• Multi-dimensional analysis of practice test results to evaluate strengths and areas needing more review
• Customizable practice tests allow configuration of test size, timed exams, answer review options, and more
• Social media integration (including MBA.com blogs and Official GMAT Facebook page)
• Exam date countdown based on user-provided data
• Available in more than 90 countries
· Medical Terminology
· Anatomy and Physiology
· Pharmacology and Anesthesia
· Aseptic Technique
· Sterilization and Disinfection
· Operating Room Environment
· Transportation and Positioning
· Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
· Medical, Ethical, and Legal Responsibilities
· Occupational Hazards
· Skin Preparation and Draping
· Equipment and Supplies
· Counts and Specimens
· Sutures and Drains
· Wound Healing and Dressings
· General Surgery
· Obstetrics and Gynecology
· Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Genitourinary Surgery
· Thoracic Surgery
· Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Surgery
· Orthopedic Surgery
· Pediatric Surgery
· Emergency Procedures
· Surgical Applications of Electricity
· Physics and Medicine
· Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery
· Surgical Robots
Free initial download of the app presents one question, a full-length explanation, and reference note for further study in each of the 36 topics. For more in-depth review, users may choose to download a total of over 1700 cards via in-app purchase. Browse the content or create customized quizzes to test your knowledge level and target weak areas as you go. Use the detailed analytics to assess your test readiness and track your progress.
As life rushes by, optimize your preparation time by using this powerful app where ever and whenever you can. With the Surgical Technology Examination Lange Q&A app in your toolkit, preparing for the national certification exam will be a breeze. Great for both incremental and last-minute studying, this app is the perfect tool to have at your fingertips.
About the Authors:
Carolan Sherman, RN, BSN, CST
Mary Chmielewski, CST
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill.Education@gwhizmobile.com
Life is full of challenges but studying for the USMLE doesn't have to be one of them. With the First Aid Q&A for USMLE Step 1 app, everything you need to know to ace the exam is right at your fingertips. What could be easier? No more lugging around heavy textbooks and review guides. This dynamic app is certain to lighten your load. With questions and detailed explanations covering topics included in the USMLE and medical boards, this app will put you squarely on the path to success.
This app includes a free starter pack of 25 questions, gleaned from Dr Le's popular First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1. Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from 8 categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific subject. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 985 board-style questions and answers, organized into 24 categories, by making an in-app purchase of $44.99.
By allowing users to flag questions as they go, this comprehensive app enables easy review of problem areas. Users can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allow users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress and even uncover their category strengths and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and other medical exams and begin rewarding professional careers.
About the Senior Editors:
Tao Le, MD is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Le has been writing First Aid books and preparing medical students for the boards for almost 20 years.
James A Feinstein is a practicing pediatrician and pediatric health services provider. He attends in the Special Care Clinic at The Children's Hospital Colorado. He is also a research fellow at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in both the USMLE and COMLEX, the questions assess the user’s ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. With detailed explanations of the correct answer as well as each distracter, this app provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in medical microbiology and immunology. Free initial download presents 25 questions and detailed explanations across 7 key subject areas with over 300 questions available through in-app purchase.
· Infectious Diseases
· Basic Immunology
· Clinical Immunology
With this app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Microbiology and Immunology app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE, COMLEX, and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: email@example.com
The free starter pack includes 10 complimentary flash cards organized into 11 categories:
Central Nervous System Agents
Endocrine and Metabolic Agents
General Pharmacology Principles and Miscellaneous Agents
Test your overall knowledge of all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 213 flashcards via an in-app purchase of $34.99.
With these cards, you'll be able to:
* Focus on must-know information for the boards
* Compare and contrast drugs
* Understand the basic principles of drug classes that are board relevant and high yield
* Know mechanisms of action, clinical uses and side effects
* Review basic science as well as the clinical aspects of disease
Written by medical students at Yale University, the information included in this app is not only relevant but presented in a clear, concise manner. With each prototypic drug introduced by a clinical vignette, the user will be forced to think in terms of patient care instead of relying upon rote memorization. Overall, this app offers an intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before your exam.
About the Authors:
Suzanne J Baron, is a medical student at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
Christoph Lee, is a medical student at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
This starter pack app includes 25 questions organized into 22 categories from cardiology to endocrinology to psychiatry. Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all 22 categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 1,300+ board-style questions and answers by making an in-app purchase for $49.99.
This dynamic app also allows users to flag questions as they go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Users can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the PANCE and PANRE and begin rewarding professional careers.
About the Authors:
Anthony A. Miller, Med, PA-C is Associate Professor & Director of the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA).
Albert F. Simon, DHSc, PA-C is Assistant Dean for Evaluation and Quality Innovation at the College of Osteopathic Medicine-Mesa at A.T. Still University (Mesa, AZ). He was formerly Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Physician Assistant Studies at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
Rachel Carlson, MSBS, PA-C is Associate Professor in the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA).
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
Our philosophy is that the learning process can be facilitated by adding an element of fun. We have done this by replacing tedious review books with an interactive, quick review flash card format. Now you have the option of self-quizzing anytime, anywhere.
· Initial app contains 60 questions with referenced answers from Volume 1
· Ability to add additional cards for a possible total of 1800 cards
· Written by veterinarians and veterinary educators for veterinary students
· Licensing exam style questions to help you prepare for the NAVLE®, BCSE, PAVE QE, and regional veterinary board licensing exams
· Work from flashcards organized into 7 categories including large and small animals, avian and exotics, and diagnostics
· Study from each category, all categories or create your own "Starred" set for easy review of problem areas
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in the USMLE and NAPLEX, the questions assess the user’s ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. With detailed explanations of the correct answer as well as each distracter, this app provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in medical pharmacology. Free initial download presents 30 questions and detailed explanations across 7 key subject areas with over 950 questions available through in-app purchase.
· Principles of Pharmacology
· Principles of Neuropharmacology
· Cardiovascular Pharmacology
· Endocrine Pharmacology
· Drugs Affecting Other Systems
· Chemotherapeutic Drugs
· Inflammation, Immune Pharmacology, and Toxicology
With this app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Pharmacology app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the latest EMT manual from Barron’s, the app includes two question types; on-the-scene scenarios in flashcard format and multiple-choice questions with detailed answers available in quiz or browse mode. The multiple-choice section is organized into 26 highly relevant medical topics such as vital signs, the human body, medical/behavioral emergencies, treating infants and children, and patient assessment.
Initial download of the app delivers one complimentary multiple choice question in all 26 medical topics and 5on-the-scene scenarios. By purchasing the expansion pack in the app for $9.99, users will have access to over 70 on-the-scene flashcard scenarios and 426 multiple-choice questions with answer explanations. Browse through sample questions or quiz yourself with 5-100 questions at a time. Track your progress using the detailed analytics available within the app including exam history, strength by topic, and overall progress.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com
Organized by key financial topic, the Series 7 app provides questions and detailed answers in 11 categories. Free initial download of the app delivers one question and answer per category with up to 500 questions and answers available via a single in app purchase of $19.99.
• Common Stock and Preferred Stock
• Municipal Bonds
• Margin Accounts and Long and Short Investments
• Investment Companies
• Underwriting: The Securities Act of 1933
• Exchanges: The NYSE and NASD
• Direct Participation Programs
• Taxation Issues
• Financial Statement Analysis
With this dynamic app, you can easily customize your study plan by flagging questions as you go. You can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allow you to review your quiz history and personalized statistics including your weekly progress and category strengths and weaknesses.
So, whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, the Series 7 Exam Questions to Know by Test Day app from McGraw-Hill Education is certain to boost your confidence and your score.