Seems comprehenive but... Theres a lot of places in Bristol in this app but each contains a brief description and a link to the places own site so hardly an essential.
Excellent Just arrived in Bristol and this guide looks really nice! going to explore several of the suggestions in it :)
Useless This is just a list of the websites that have the real information. You have to sift through all of them and spend time finding anything useful. I get more out of going directly to the council's event calendar site.
Great App A very useful guide to Bristol, for tourists and even students such as myself
- Complete UI overhaul! We've streamlined the app and made it more Android-ey
- Now uses the latest version of Google Maps, with smother scrolling, less data consumption and 3D buildings
- Native support for tablets: an optimised experience for large-screen Android devices
- An arrow which points you in the direction of the place you're currently reading about and tells you how far away it is
- Numerous bug fixes and optimisations
Stay tuned for more exciting updates still to come...
100 fascinating Bristol WWI stories, urban myths, wild rumours, and facts.