Looking for inspiration as you explore? Searching for delicious food and drink? Need a hotel in a hurry? The Bristol Official City Guide has everything covered – with detailed descriptions of Bristol's best places, plus ticket prices, opening times, contact details, hotels ratings: everything you'd ever need whether you're a visitor or resident.
Each entry in the guide also includes directions and a map with GPS integration, so you can easily find your way from A to B or browse places nearby. You can even save your favourite items as a personal itinerary.
The Bristol app is easy on your phone data charges, too – ideal if you're visiting from overseas – because its information is stored within the app itself. You'll only need the internet if you want to use GPS or download photos.
Banksy is famous for enraging local councils across the world. His work is provocative, thought provoking and downright hilarious.
He learnt his trade in Bristol and you can still find many examples of his work if you know where to look. This easy-to-use app has the most up to date info that will help you find and make sense of those early
Ideal for graffiti fans visiting Bristol or for anyone wanting to take a virtual tour of Banksy's home town.
- Uses an interactive map to pinpoint locations.
- Multiple photos of each piece
- Quality articles on each piece provided by Banksy experts from Bristol's Tangent Books, publishers of Banksy's Bristol.
- Explanations of the history, meanings and myths of each piece.
- Details of 14 pieces and locations, including some hidden gems.
- Ideal for visitors to Bristol
- Includes a guide to "Lost Banksy's"
- Installs to SD card
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
Scroll through the calendar of events, get dining and shopping deals, or follow a walking tour of the historic downtown district.
Explore Bristol RI is powered by a partnership between Explore Bristol (a collaborative effort between Bristol merchants, museums and organizations) and East Bay Newspapers (publishers of the 177-year-old Bristol Phoenix newspaper).
Get started and Explore Bristol, RI, today!
With Live bus departures, no more missing buses, avoid wasting your time to wait for a bus. Covering almost 3000 bus stops around Bristol. (You need mobile network for using this).
What this app bring to you?
* OFFLINE BUS TIMETABLES
- 112 routes/services run by First Bus, includes weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
- Timetables is organised for easy to see on mobile phones.
- Saving your last route choice for next time use.
- Work offline, no need internet on your phone.
- Absolutely free.
* LIVE BUS DEPARTURES
- Allow you save and check the time up to 10 stops at time. Convenience for multi-bus travellers.
- Fast loading live information on 2G/3G network or wifi.
- Cover almost 3000 bus stops in Bristol.
- Support for all Android versions, from 1.5 to 4.4.
- Enable Move-to-SD option, allow you store the app in SD card, saving phone storage.
- No background services, saving your battery.
- Easy to use, quick support from developer.
I love hearing from you. If you are feel you need to rate this app anything below 5 stars, please email me to give me a chance to resolve your issues and to provide you with assistance. Just press Menu button on your phone, then select Feedback.
KEYWORD / TAGS
Bristol, UK, bus, travel, transport, timetable, time, offline, information, bus times, bus time, train times, rail, live time, real time, information, next buses, catch that bus, rail planner plan, travel, journey, tube, underground, metro, subway, predict, prediction, transport, direct, vehicle, news, utility, find, seek, look for, routes, route looking, real time, real, timetables, timetable, trainline, First Great Western, first, firstbus.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Religious Buildings (8 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (13 sights)
* Bristol Museums (7 sights)
* Bristol Nightlife (8 sights)
* Architectural Splendors (9 sights)
* Shopping in Bristol (6 sights)
* Famous Statues (9 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (8 sights)
* Bristol City Center (10 sights)
* Banksy Tour (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Bristol Airport is the ninth largest airport in the United Kingdom. Bristol Airport does not use jetways so all passengers deplane direct on to the tarmac. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Bristol Airport--useful information you need.
See Arrival and Departure boards, restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Bristol. We include Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Norwich, East Midlands, Southampton, Belfast, Aberdeen, Beijing, Hong Kong, and all the small and medium airports of the world.
It's time to discover Bristol Street Art.
Packed full to guide you to excellent photo souvenirs locations, BRISTOL STREET ART TOURS are a fun way to explore Bristol.
For street art, Bristol is unlike any other place. Having been part of the world's street art scene for over 30 years, it nurtured and inspired Banksy to become the biggest artist of our generation and the depth & talent of street art in Bristol is massive.
Having spawned street art pioneers Banksy, Inkie and Nick Walker, a new 2nd generation of skillful street artists are emerging.
Along with frequent visits from international street artists,
BRISTOL STREET ART TOURS is the best way to find maps and guides with the latest street art locations.
Where the Wall? you might ask, well by using BRISTOL STREET ART TOURS you have an app that works as a digital travel guide.
It's satnav for Bristol street art!
You'll be guided to the latest locations in central Bristol and Stokes Croft and more.
The Tours are designed to group together as many artworks in one place so you can meander the streets and discover hidden treasures.
It's a dream come true for your camera.
And because the app 'self-updates', you'll always carry the latest street art locations in your pocket or bag.
It's a great way to discover street art.