If you're serious about your battery life and energy saving, JuiceDefender Plus is what you need.
JuiceDefender is a powerful yet easy to use power manager app specifically designed to extend the battery life of your Android device. Packed with smart functions, it automatically and transparently manages the most battery draining components, like 3G/4G connectivity and WiFi.
JuiceDefender Plus adds automated WiFi control (also Location-based), Night schedule, and configurable (interactively!) Apps - together these additional features significantly increase JuiceDefender's already impressive effectiveness.
Get JuiceDefender Plus now, and pick one of the 3 profiles or customize it to your own specific needs in just a few minutes!
More information, reviews, and user guide: www.JuiceDefender.com
Join the community: facebook.com/JuiceDefender
Check the FAQ: JuiceDefender.com/upgradefaq
Support forums: Support.JuiceDefender.com
Job Sniffer helps you organize and automate your job search on the web Indeed.
-Create job search filters and automate their refresh rate.
-Organize your favorite job offers, add comments or share them via email.
-Keep your filters in Google Drive and synchronize your devices.
Please not hesitate to propose any kind of improvement.
More info in the app Help screens.
App icon by www.capuccinocommotion.com
Why would you use it:
- behind corporate, school firewall/proxy, needing to connect to squid, isa/forefront proxy with authentication
Or use Drony:
- developer to examine http traffic, with embedded chrome devtools that can be used as ide
- security analyst examining how apps communicate with servers
Capture, intercept, analyze, modify, replay http requests, websockets.
Can connect to another proxy (Basic, Digest, NTLM auth support). For example Orbot.
Can act as pass-through proxy, traffic is not stored, ssl tunnel remains the same to server.
Proxy can also acts as SSL man-in-the-middle.
It generates sites certificates on the fly.
Issuer is named UNTRUSTED.
Based on WebScarab.
For transparent proxy, superuser/su/iptables are needed.
There is gui for application redirection to transparent proxy.
Can act as Web server to access captured data.
Can create pcap files that can be decrypted with wireshark.
Using Chrome Developer Tools remote web gui for display data.
Chrome devtools tab for device connections like TcpView from Sysinternals.
Chrome devtools Console acting as android shell.
If you would like some new feature in it, send request to
source code: http://code.google.com/p/sandrop/
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1737138
Beta testing group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sandroproxy-beta-test
YouTube, WhatsApp not working?
Example of usage:
Use stock browser and change that wi-fi uses proxy on localhost:8008
Check log tab for proxy activity, data tab for request/response content
there are ads on log tab and Google Analytics events on switching tabs
sorry for that
If you feel uncomfortable about this,
send mail and version without this will be build for you.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IF SOMETHING IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING A BAD RATING. I am giving all these features for free, please be comprehensive.
Please note that this app is not yet fully compatible with Android Lollipop 5+ as Google has restricted the access to the method to toggle mobile data programatically. Once (and if) a workaround is available, I will implement it.
How does CleverConnectivity work?
This application will automatically turn on and off connectivity (data/wifi/sync) while screen is OFF.
For example if the user chooses below configuration:
Time On: 2min
Time On Next Check: 1min
Time Off: 10m
Usage check Interval: 3s
Once the screen is OFF, CleverConnectivity will keep connectivity alive for 2min. Then it will check if data is used during a period of 3s.
If data is used, connectivity will be kept for 1 minute (Time On Next Check).
If data is NOT used, connectivity will be desactivated for 10min. After this, the connectivity will be re-activated and Time On will kick in.
Once screen is ON, connectivity will be automatically re-enabled.
How does this CleverConnectivity is different from its concurrents:
- You can turn on/off connectivity (wifi/data/sync) everywhere in the system (settings, toggles on notification bar...) and will be taken into consideration by CleverConnectivity
- CleverConnectivity can check data usage before disable it. Therefore your downloads/streaming won't be stopped
- CleverConnectivity can also manage your wifi connection
- It's very lightweight and efficient. You just have to install it and configure it and then forget it. It will do it work silently and efficiently.
- It's free! It contains all features of the paid version. The only difference is the presence of ads. If you want to support me, then you can buy the no ads version.
Details of features:
- Configuration of ON-OFF cycle (Time On, Time Off, Usage Interval Period)
- Disable/Enable connectivity (Wifi/Data/Sync)
- Enable/disable management of Data/Wifi/Sync connectivity
- Sleep Hours: During these hours, all connectivity will desactivated one screen is OFF
- Auto Wifi-Off: Wifi will be disabled after after a defined period if screen is OFF and no known networks are available
- Possibility to read logs generated by the app
- Possibility to deactivate the app while the phone is plugged. The ON-OFF cycle will resume once the phone is unplugged
If you have any question/issue about CleverConnectivity, please use the "Report a bug" button.
Hope you will enjoy CleverConnectivity!
- le défi plus
- le défi quotidien
- le dimanche hebdo
- news on sunday
- 5Plus Dimanche
This app uses android and java functionalities to deliver great performance and a sleek design.
In fact this app doesn't simply redirect to an existing HTML page, but it will parse the news source to readapt the content to a mobile!
- live news
- possibility to share news via facebook or email
- fallback feature
- designed for mobile
- use of cache to increase performance
Enjoy, rate and share!
For any bug, please contact me via the menu 'Contact the developer'.
This news app contains headings and excerpts from news articles from external news providers and is linked using hyperlinks to original sources. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content or availability of external news sources. Since the integration of content and the links is fully automatic, there is no manual checking of the contents. The copyright of the news is the property of their authors and / or external news providers.
The developer expressly dissociates himself from all contents of linked pages.