- Automatic switch ON/OFF WiFi, Bluetooth and the mobile data traffic by certain CONTROLS
- Types of rules: SCREEN, CELL ID, TIME, LOCATION and OFFLINE BREAK
- Helps to save energy
- Protect the privacy
- Automatically learns
- Many adjustments
- Widgets ( Pro version only )
Secondly, it can also be used for anonymity on-the-go. With activated WiFi/WLAN, regular data packets with unique device identifiers are sent out. Sniffers can interpret these and create a movement profile. Not everyone likes this.
Shutting down the different networks helps save your smartphone battery life a ton. Currently, WiFi and Bluetooth (before 4.0LE) are often shown to be energy guzzlers.WLAN-o-Matic provides various options (controls) to save energy. Some controls can be defined by you, while others are self-defining. Aside from the main goal of saving energy, the app can also be used to excellent effect to automatically go OFFLINE - i.e. stop all data traffic - while maintaining phone functions.
At the beginning, activate your Wi-Fi if you want to connect. WLAN-o-Matic will remember that and the next time, when you in area, Wi-Fi is already enabled and connected.
The app is divided into the sections STATUS, NEW CONTROLS and SETTINGS. Under STATUS you have an overview of which controls are active. Here, changes can be made to each control and WLAN-o-Matic can be started or stopped.
In the NEW CONTROLS section, you can newly define and save a TIME- or LOCATION CONTROL.
Under SETTINGS you will find the app's global settings, i.e. you can deactivate AUTO-LEARNING.
WLAN-o-Matic Pro offers the following controls: SCREEN ON/OFF, CELL ID, TIME and LOCATION.
The following is valid: ON goes before OFF, with the exception of TIME- and SCREEN ON/OFF control, in which case OFF goes before ON.
The SCREEN ON/OFF control is the most powerful control. It ALWAYS turns off WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data transfer and/or automatic data synchronization, when the screen is turned off. When the screen is turned on, WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data transfer and/or data synchronization are, of course, reactivated.
The CELL ID control activates WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data traffic and/or automatic data synchronization when your smartphone is connected to a particular mobile cell network. Strictly speaking, this control is position-dependent. At home or at work - wherever there's WiFi where you can dial in or, for example, a Bluetooth speaker is available - you are always connected to the same transmission towers (cellular IDs). WLAN-o-Matic will automatically remember and turn WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data traffic or data synchronization on or off.
CELL ID controls are only learned automatically by the app and cannot be created manually. If no new CELL ID controls should be learned, you should deactivate the option under SETTINGS. This control usually saves the most energy and should be your first choice. Although the LOCATION control serves a similar purpose, it requires a GPS signal which then consumes more energy. Compared to the LOCATION control, the CELLULAR ID control is much less accurate, but should be your first choice anyway.
The TIME control turns WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data traffic and/or automatic data synchronization on again within a set time period. You can even define individual days. It would make sense, for example, to turn off your phone at night between 11PM and 7AM. This saves an enormous amount of energy in case you forget to charge your smartphone overnight.
The LOCATION control is intended primarily for tablet owners who cannot receive a mobile signal.
OFFLINE BREAK interrupts existing CONTROLS and enable e.g. Wi-Fi.
Notice: Moto 360 devices are known to have some issues. v2 is known to perform much better than v1. If you have a Moto 360 and have any issues, please make a point of reporting them by sending an email.
This app works by turning on and off the Bluetooth radio automatically, and is highly configurable.
• Saves your Wear battery by periodically turning off the Bluetooth
• Aligned with the Android Wear connection cycle, allowing accurate timing
• Can turn the Bluetooth on when the screen is turned on (this can take up to a minute depending on your settings)
• Track the battery and connection times on your mobile with the mobile-side app
• Keep the Bluetooth on or off when you need to, overriding the automatic cycle
• See your Bluetooth state without opening the app with the Bluetooth widget
• Get estimates of your remaining battery life for your Wear device
• See the last time your Wear was connected on a map
• The Bluetooth widget can be moved just by dragging it
• Long-pressing the Bluetooth widget will prompt you to disable it
• Tapping the Bluetooth widget will prompt to toggle the Bluetooth state
• Double-tapping the Bluetooth widget will take you to the app
• Connections can sometimes take up to 256 seconds; this is out of our control and is a limitation in the Android Wear protocol. It is especially pronounced on the Moto 360. Please star this issue and comment if you'd like to see this get fixed: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=80744
Q: Why doesn't the Bluetooth ever change?
A: You may not have activated the Battery Saver. Start it on your Wear, either by saying "Ok Google, start Battery Saver", or manually starting it from the Start menu. It'll prompt you if you want to enable it. Say Yes. You'll then need to set a plan in the Settings.
Q: Why is the connection graph so irregular on the Moto 360?
A: Due to some hardware problems on the Moto 360, the Bluetooth radio can take a few seconds to turn on. As there is only a 5 second window in Wear for the connection to succeed, this can cause the wearable to miss a cycle and take longer to connect. (This can happen on the Gear Live and other watches as well, but is rarer.)
Q: Why does my Moto behave so strangely when it's charging?
A: The Moto's inductive charger interrupts the Bluetooth radio, much like a microwave would mess up your Wi-Fi. This is a hardware problem and is outside of our control.
Q: I found a bug! How do I report it?
A: Send us an email to email@example.com with any relevant details and a description of the problem. Make sure to include 'Battery Saver' in your message subject!
Q: I uninstalled the app but it's still on my Wear, even after resetting! Why?
A: Android Wear is caching the app. Go to Settings, open Applications, Apps, or Application manager, go to All, scroll to 'Google Play services' and tap it. Then go to 'Manage storage', then hit 'Manage wearable storage' and press 'Clear now'. Then go to Android Wear, press the gears in the top-right, and choose 'Resync apps'. The app should be gone. If not, email us a bug report including any relevant information and a logcat.
Q: Ugh! This app sucks!
A: That's not a question... but, please remember we're people too when submitting a review. If you have an issue, please send us a bug report before you leave a negative review. We're committed to making this app as awesome as we can and we need your help to do that. Also, please try the new v2 branch if you've already used v1 - it's a lot better.
AutoCon+ will turn off the connections when screen goes off and turn them back on when screen turns on - Saves battery by turning off connections when you don't need them, Saves data usages. You can still be connected to internet by activating networks periodically when screen remains off!
AutoCon+ helps user to control the connections like Data, WiFi, Bluetooth and Auto Sync with the activities of screen. This will prevent the unwanted usages of the network connections which leads to improve battery life! It can also kill or Hibernate apps when screen turns off.
Basic Principle :
It has been observed that the internet connections (WiFi and Data) are one of the primary reasons of battery drain. Also they consume battery when user don't need them. Typically users keep the mobile always connected to internet but majority of users don't require the always-on connection, but its sufficient for them to connect to internet when required.
Its painful for user to turn on the connection when needed and turn it off when done. Here comes AutoCon+.
AutoCon+ will turn off the connections when screen goes off and turn them back on when screen turns on!
Also for countries like India where mobile data plans are still expensive, AutoCon+ will prevent the excess usages of mobile data by disabling it when its not required.
Explanations of Permissions:
Device & app history (retrieve running apps)
- User for white-list application feature (to determine foreground running app in case user wants AutoCon not to close connection when a particular app is running)
Wi-Fi, Network and Bluetooth information
- Required as basic functionality of AutoCon to enable/disable WiFi, Data and Bluetooth
Root Access (Optional)
- Required for app Hibernate feature
Run at startup
Main Features :
★★ Lollipop support - With Root to manage Data turn on/off ★★
✔ Control Data, WiFi, Bluetooth and AutoSync connections
✔ Simple user-friendly screen, bye bye to complex options
✔ Turn Off the connections when screen goes off
- Specify the interval after which data/WiFi should turned off when screen goes off
✔ Turn On connections when screen turns on
- Specify the interval after which data/WiFi should turned on when screen is unlocked
✔ Hibernate or Kill battery consuming apps and prevent them from running in background (requires root)
✔ Periodically activate connections in background (say every 1 hour, configurable) when screen is off so that user will not be totally disconnected
✔ Disable WiFi when its not connected to any network
✔ Disable mobile data when WiFi is connected
✔ Time Range : Connections will stay off in given time range (say at night 11 pm to 6 am, I don't want AutoCon+ to enable connections when I unlock the screen)
✔ App White list : When a particular app is running, do not disconnect when screen is off (for example I am speaking on Viber, so I want data to remain connected always even though screen is off)
✔ Everything is configurable - every interval, every setting.
All Task Killers kill apps blindly which are restarted again by android wasting cpu and battery. Instead set the threshold point after which the app be killed. In this way only misbehaving or resource hungry apps would be auto killed.
Keywords: Monitor Watchdog Wakelock Detector Saves Battery TaskKiller Uninstaller widgets
- This is the unlocker version
- lists the applications running with CPU / RAM utilized by the app.
- displays if app has taken any wakelocks and is draining battery
- when app was started and running in foreground / background /service
- user can sort apps based on CPU / Memory/ Start Time/ Wakelock taken
- stop an application
- Insta Boost Feature added in Full Version. This clears instant RAM freeing capability
- blacklist an app which will enable auto kill when app crosses a threshold cpu usage
- monitor runs in background with a configurable period, shows alerts of apps which are above threshold
- User can stop the apps in batch mode
- A full uninstaller is provided where all apps along with phone memory used, install date is displayed
- Beautiful graphs show live system Monitor
(a) CPU % Usage
(b) RAM Used
(c) Battery Stats
(d) SD Card Storage Details
- App supports both Portrait and landscape modes to best utilize the screen space.
- Widgets in sizes 2x2 and 4x4 are provided for
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded at:
How to use:
- Install Ad-Detect Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Toolbox > Plugins > Ad-Detect Plugin
- Long press Ad-Detect Plugin to create a shortcut in homescreen
Ad Detect Plugin helps to detect the ad packages embedded in the apps installed on your device. It sorts the list via the amount of ad packages and shows you names of the providers, to help you monitor abnormal behaviors and decide whether to uninstall the relevant apps.
Low downloads and fast refresh.
Auto refresh supported.
Multi address supported.
Multi workers supported.
Easy way to enter your address.
All times converted to the user time zone.
User as well as pool statistics.
Support for balance display in mBTC or BTC.
Support for following currencies:
"USD", CNY","JPY","SGD","HKD","CAD","AUD","NZD","GBP","DKK","SEK","BRL","CHF","EUR","RUB","SLL","PLN", "THB"
QR code supported to enter address.
If the app is not working properly the most probable cause is the internet connection. At times the phone might show connected to network however data transfer may not be available leading to unexpected behavior. In such a scenario please check your internet connection and restart the app. For any other issue just reply below and it will be addressed in the next update.
Hope the app meets all your requirements.
IF SOMETHING IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING A BAD RATING. I am giving all these features for free, please be comprehensive.
Please note that this app is not yet fully compatible with Android Lollipop 5+ as Google has restricted the access to the method to toggle mobile data programatically. Once (and if) a workaround is available, I will implement it.
How does CleverConnectivity work?
This application will automatically turn on and off connectivity (data/wifi/sync) while screen is OFF.
For example if the user chooses below configuration:
Time On: 2min
Time On Next Check: 1min
Time Off: 10m
Usage check Interval: 3s
Once the screen is OFF, CleverConnectivity will keep connectivity alive for 2min. Then it will check if data is used during a period of 3s.
If data is used, connectivity will be kept for 1 minute (Time On Next Check).
If data is NOT used, connectivity will be desactivated for 10min. After this, the connectivity will be re-activated and Time On will kick in.
Once screen is ON, connectivity will be automatically re-enabled.
How does this CleverConnectivity is different from its concurrents:
- You can turn on/off connectivity (wifi/data/sync) everywhere in the system (settings, toggles on notification bar...) and will be taken into consideration by CleverConnectivity
- CleverConnectivity can check data usage before disable it. Therefore your downloads/streaming won't be stopped
- CleverConnectivity can also manage your wifi connection
- It's very lightweight and efficient. You just have to install it and configure it and then forget it. It will do it work silently and efficiently.
- It's free! It contains all features of the paid version. The only difference is the presence of ads. If you want to support me, then you can buy the no ads version.
Details of features:
- Configuration of ON-OFF cycle (Time On, Time Off, Usage Interval Period)
- Disable/Enable connectivity (Wifi/Data/Sync)
- Enable/disable management of Data/Wifi/Sync connectivity
- Sleep Hours: During these hours, all connectivity will desactivated one screen is OFF
- Auto Wifi-Off: Wifi will be disabled after after a defined period if screen is OFF and no known networks are available
- Possibility to read logs generated by the app
- Possibility to deactivate the app while the phone is plugged. The ON-OFF cycle will resume once the phone is unplugged
If you have any question/issue about CleverConnectivity, please use the "Report a bug" button.
Hope you will enjoy CleverConnectivity!
- le défi plus
- le défi quotidien
- le dimanche hebdo
- news on sunday
- 5Plus Dimanche
This app uses android and java functionalities to deliver great performance and a sleek design.
In fact this app doesn't simply redirect to an existing HTML page, but it will parse the news source to readapt the content to a mobile!
- live news
- possibility to share news via facebook or email
- fallback feature
- designed for mobile
- use of cache to increase performance
Enjoy, rate and share!
For any bug, please contact me via the menu 'Contact the developer'.
This news app contains headings and excerpts from news articles from external news providers and is linked using hyperlinks to original sources. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content or availability of external news sources. Since the integration of content and the links is fully automatic, there is no manual checking of the contents. The copyright of the news is the property of their authors and / or external news providers.
The developer expressly dissociates himself from all contents of linked pages.