The app automatically scans app with Notification ads and list all those apps which show irritating ads.
Notification Push Ads Detector does not block ads, it only lets you know apps which might be causing the push notification/icon ads and lets you uninstall those apps.
Following ads networks can be detected at the moment and apps using these networks can be uninstalled
Airpush Push Ads Detector
LeadBolt Push Ads Detector
Appbrain Push Detector
StartApp ICon Ads
Apperhand Push Ads Detector
If you have a notification ad and the app is not listed after scanning you can email me with the app detail and i will check it email@example.com
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded at:
How to use:
- Install Ad-Detect Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plugins > Ad-Detect Plugin
- Long press Ad-Detect Plugin to create a shortcut in homescreen
Ad Detect Plugin helps to detect the ad packages embedded in the apps installed on your device. It sorts the list via the amount of ad packages and shows you names of the providers, to help you monitor abnormal behaviors and decide whether to uninstall the relevant apps.
More from developer
IF SOMETHING IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING A BAD RATING. I am giving all these features for free, please be comprehensive.
How does CleverConnectivity work?
This application will automatically turn on and off connectivity (data/wifi/sync) while screen is OFF.
For example if the user chooses below configuration:
Time On: 2min
Time On Next Check: 1min
Time Off: 10m
Usage check Interval: 3s
Once the screen is OFF, CleverConnectivity will keep connectivity alive for 2min. Then it will check if data is used during a period of 3s.
If data is used, connectivity will be kept for 1 minute (Time On Next Check).
If data is NOT used, connectivity will be desactivated for 10min. After this, the connectivity will be re-activated and Time On will kick in.
Once screen is ON, connectivity will be automatically re-enabled.
How does this CleverConnectivity is different from its concurrents:
- You can turn on/off connectivity (wifi/data/sync) everywhere in the system (settings, toggles on notification bar...) and will be taken into consideration by CleverConnectivity
- CleverConnectivity can check data usage before disable it. Therefore your downloads/streaming won't be stopped
- CleverConnectivity can also manage your wifi connection
- It's very lightweight and efficient. You just have to install it and configure it and then forget it. It will do it work silently and efficiently.
- It's free! It contains all features of the paid version. The only difference is the presence of ads. If you want to support me, then you can buy the no ads version.
Details of features:
- Configuration of ON-OFF cycle (Time On, Time Off, Usage Interval Period)
- Disable/Enable connectivity (Wifi/Data/Sync)
- Enable/disable management of Data/Wifi/Sync connectivity
- Sleep Hours: During these hours, all connectivity will desactivated one screen is OFF
- Auto Wifi-Off: Wifi will be disabled after after a defined period if screen is OFF and no known networks are available
- Possibility to read logs generated by the app
- Possibility to deactivate the app while the phone is plugged. The ON-OFF cycle will resume once the phone is unplugged
If you have any question/issue about CleverConnectivity, please use the "Report a bug" button.
Hope you will enjoy CleverConnectivity!
- le défi plus
- le défi quotidien
- le dimanche hebdo
- news on sunday
- 5Plus Dimanche
This app uses android and java functionalities to deliver great performance and a sleek design.
In fact this app doesn't simply redirect to an existing HTML page, but it will parse the news source to readapt the content to a mobile!
- live news
- possibility to share news via facebook or email
- fallback feature
- designed for mobile
- use of cache to increase performance
Enjoy, rate and share!
For any bug, please contact me via the menu 'Contact the developer'.
This news app contains headings and excerpts from news articles from external news providers and is linked using hyperlinks to original sources. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content or availability of external news sources. Since the integration of content and the links is fully automatic, there is no manual checking of the contents. The copyright of the news is the property of their authors and / or external news providers.
The developer expressly dissociates himself from all contents of linked pages.