Learn all the exercises with our in depth tutorials. Monitor your progress over time with the workout chart so you can compare your fitness with fellow Spartans!
- Animated tutorials
- Video tutorial
- Stopwatch timer
- Workout progress chart
- Workout history log
- Share workouts via Facebook/Twitter
- Beginners and Intermediate workouts for someone with moderate fitness
App suggestions and improvements are always welcome.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The300Workout
Please consult a doctor first before trying out any new workout programs.
With over 110 great exercises (Including 40 Abdominal exercises get the best full body exercise guide on Android !
With 10 separate body parts with dedicated exercise guides for each this is the best full body exercise guide on the Android market and will get you on your way to that perfect body you have always wanted !
You now have the ability to save your favourite exercises to the main page of the app for quick lookup of exercises.
Purchasing this app helps support the ongoing development of the free app and does not include advertisements you will also get new updates days before the free version of this app.
*New* French language added!
*New* Tabata Timer added!
German and Italian languages added.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
- Exercises guide, info about 250 exercises
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is full version with unlimited checkpoints count.
★ Major Features:
• 200+ professional exercise tutorial videos
• Over 600,000 combinations of workouts generated
• Select up to 8 muscle groups, and prepare to be amazed by the robust selection of tutorials we have provided for you
• Professional personal trainers will help you maximize your workout and teach you how to safely use the equipment
• A sleek and easy to use muscle generator will help you find the perfect workout
• Unhappy with the generated routine? Press a button, get a new one
• We take the guesswork out of working out
• Muscle Groups: Abs, Back, Biceps, Chest, Forearms, Legs, Shoulders, Triceps
★ Email us at Support@gymgenieapp.com
★ Visit www.MuscleProdigy.com for more workout guidance
* manage workout plans and gym routines like circle training or pyramid workout for weight lifting/bodybuilding
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* log auto-fill support with historical workout values after exercise selection (comfortable log pre-filling)
* quick selection system via favourites and filters
* quick overview of the latest performance values of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of training records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* use built-in logbook templates for weight training/bodybuilding, cardio, body measurements, etc.
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* share training results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* customizable look
* lots of extras
Check out the extended FitFrame version of GymFrame, if you need additional GPS outdoor sport tracking package.
Workout images/animations are courtesy by everkinetic.com.
KW: weights weight lifting weightlifting training fit workout crossfit p90x stronglift
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
La aplicación consta de las siguientes secciones
12 rutinas diversas que te ayudarán a planificar tu trabajo semanal, según el tiempo del que dispongas así como de tu objetivo.
Encontraras distintos consejos y preguntas frecuentes respondidas que te ayudaran a conseguir tu objetivo
Gym para ellas ayudará a apoyar tu trabajo en el gimnasio con consejos de nutrición y dietas según tu objetivo.
- No adds
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing holo-style user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
Everything you need to know about muscle gain and fat loss, this app will save you a lot of time by telling you the biggest mistakes in the gym and amazing tips.
If you have any questions about the app or about fitness feel free to email me and i will do my best to answer you questions
This app contains a lot of images that can be found on the internet.
You can use the application as simple query, or sign up and becomes part of the GYM Trainer community.
TIP: The errors that are being thrown when loading wourkouts are caused by a delay in the server, which sometimes is busy.
You no longer need timers, pens or paper to manage your workouts.
Spend two minutes to enter your workout and... that's it ... everything else is done by Gymme.
Gymme will automatically tell you what's your next workout! Record your performance (enter weight/reps/sets), leave yourself a comment/note (optional), use the rest timer for precise rest periods before the next set or exercise.
Gymme will automatically save a log of your session!
A great 1RM tool will calculate indirect maximals and correct weights per reps/set
- preloaded workout ready to use for beginners and intermediate
- 400+ exercises (with images). You can add custom exercises, set your favorites and manage Selector information (eg: seat position)
- SEND/SHARE WORKOUTS! You can send a workout to a friend or, if you're a personal trainer, send it to your clients
- PRINT & SEND workouts by email
- Personal Trainer Mode: each clients has his own wo and measures' archive
- Widget for under-trained muscle groups! (Pro ONLY)
- WORKOUT GENERATOR! Enter 4 simple parameters and Gymme will build a workout for you!
- accurate calculation of expected workout duration
- accurate calculation of expected workout intensity
- powerful performance logging and progress charting engine (eg: Analyze your workouts for Muscle Group - Volume, Muscle Group - Rest, Training intensity, Physical progression (Weight, body measurements), and many many more!
- automatically load the next routine to be performed (for that week) and automatically load the next exercise to be performed during that workout session
- use you're own style for recording weights (eg: one side, both sides, both sides + barbell)
- save and inspect your workout logs
- accurate kcal burst calculation (per set/exercise/routine)
- in-line editing of sets during workout
- multiple countdown timers
- benchmark: Best performances archive
- wide range of options
- backup/restore your data
- custom exercise groups
- can download and import wo files from site
wo Exec: set worktime and overall worktime
+30 kettlebell exercises
added neck and glutes measures
overall stats: added total worktime, average worktime and longest session
preferences to set requested measures
downloadable workouts preloaded in offline archive (internet permission removed)
overall stats from main screen
builder: added "Twenty-ones" and "Rest Pause" styles
builder: added styles' explanation
wo exec: progress bar and personal note indicator
exer list: labels for indicators
exercises: save confirmation only if there were changes
added kettlebell tool (other preloaded exercises will come), added 10 exercises
14.78 Naga Morich
Exec: YouTube link to video related to current exercise, lbs/kg conversion, logs of last execution fo current exercise
neck and glutes measures chart
new first use wizard
added some abs exercises
14.75 Propuesta Indecente
Workout Builder (beta)! a lot of parameters to tailor and generate your wo!
Stilize wo with normal/pyramid/Reverse pyramid/Drop sets and Negatives. Other styles will follow
Tones list changes according to volume type
new preference alarm volume = system volume for call or notification
bug fix: timers
option button>share screenshots in every mask
big pulsing counter in the last seconds
PT MODE:send email with info summary to clients
PT MODE:insert base exercises maximals for every client
Revised Wo and groups calendar
-advanced search filter in exercise archive
-massive exercise inclusion/exclusion from generator
-per user hearth rate levels
contaras con mas de 100 ejercicios para trabajar cada área de tu cuerpo, ejercicios con imágenes en movimiento y una explicación de como realizarlo correctamente ademas de la opción de poder verlo en pantalla completa al girar el celular y cronometro que te indicara cuanto tiempo llevas realizando el ejercicio.
te ofrecemos rutinas variadas para que elijas la que se adapte a ti si entrenas 3, 4 o 5 días a la semana, y rutinas recomendadas por expertos que te aseguraran exelentes resultados
mas de 40 tips que aseguraran tener un mejor desempeño e información útil para mantenerte al día y ayudar a que logres tus metas.
podrás ademas ver cuales son tus avances saber de cuanto es tu IMC, de cuanto debe ser tu ingesta de proteínas y de calorías, etc ademas también podrás ver tus fotos para ir viendo tus cambios(antes/después).
también podrás encontrar toda la información sobre alimentos y suplementos que son buenos para tu cuerpo y saber en que te benefician y también son los que no son buenos y saber en que te afectan.
Espacio creado para los usuarios donde aparecerán imágenes de personas destacadas en su transformación por medio de la pagina de facebook se elegirán a dichas personas por medio de actividades o dinámicas.
Te invitamos a que pruebes la aplicación y nos califiques y comentes que te pareció, mándanos tus sugerencias para las próximas actualizaciones :D
"LA DEDICACIÓN ES LA BASE DEL ÉXITO" suerte!!
More from developer
Gymprovise is THE Workout, Fitness & Bodybuilding app for gym junkies, fitness enthusiasts, bodybuilders & anyone serious about getting fitter and stronger.
This is the free, ads-supported version, with core functionality.
Gymprovise makes it easy to plan & track all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. We have many features to suit everyone from beginners to advanced bodybuilders. Here's just some:
Intuitive UI, saves battery life
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too.
-Dark scheme designed to conserve battery life, so your phone doesn't die during your Workout!
Comprehensive Exercise Database
-400+ Strength/Cardio/Stretching Exercises, with clear instructions, and preview (thumbnail) images also available. (More Exercises and Full size images available in paid version)
-Exercise Equipment Filter lets you quickly find Exercises.
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database. (Paid version allows creation of more custom exercises)
Training Program & Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes. Your Routine can be an arbitrary length of time, not just weekly.
-Routine Planning features suit all kinds of Routines - Weight Training/Bodybuilding/Cardio Training/Strength Training/Bulking/Cutting/General Fitness routines.
-4 built-in Routines available. (6 additional built-in routines available in paid version)
Smart Workout Tracking
-Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. We have many tracking features like:
->Rest Timer & Stopwatch
->EASY units conversion!
->Automatic 1RM Calculation
and MUCH more!
Weight/Body Fat/Body Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, Body Mass Index (BMI), & Body Measurements with daily logging. Left & Right sided Body Measurement Tracking supported.
-Optionally setup Random-Style Workouts to keep your Training interesting.
-Log and view past Workouts, Gym sessions, Weight, & Measurements with ease.
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Basic Stats, Weight, Exercise & Measurement progress.
-Quickly view progress in your favorite Exercises.
-See progress Charts for Weight & Exercises. (More Charts available in paid version)
Fitness Cloud Storage
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup & restore your fitness data.
-Export fitness data for offline use.
Social Media Integration
-Share Workout Details via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
Move to SD
-So you can free memory on your device
-Integrated Help Guide for quick reference
NOTE: Access Location is only used to serve appropriate advertisements. Accessing location is NOT used by the application code itself.
Gymprovise was built by a group of gym junkies who know exactly what gym rats, bodybuilders, fitness junkies, weight trainers & athletes need from a workout app - because we're just like you!
Try it and see why it's THE BEST Workout Tracker on the Market! You won't be disappointed!