The application includes a two-player life counter which tracks life, poison, and a history of changes.
The included die roller includes choices for D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100.
The mana pool and spell counter can keep track of your mana effortlessly, and is especially useful for all you Storm combo players out there.
The offline card search allows you to search for any card in the game without an internet connection. You can search by:
-Type / Subtype
-Power / Toughness
-Converted Mana Cost
-Set / Format
You can even check a card's legality for Block, Standard, Extended, Modern, Legacy, and Vintage.
If you do have an internet connection, the app can deliver real time prices, courtesy of TCGPlayer.com, download full card images, and link you to the card's official Gatherer page.
You can compare trades with current prices in the Trade Cards screen and keep a wishlist of cards you want to trade for.
Also included is a round timer, which will run in the background no matter what you do with your Android device.
The app has searchable, linked comprehensive rules built in, so you can settle rules disputes with ease. They are also self-updating!
This app is a free, open source project released under the GPL and Creative Commons licenses. You can get the source code, or join the team here: https://code.google.com/p/mtg-familiar/
This app is ad-free, and always will be! A must-have for any Magic the Gathering player!
Supposedly picking up where MTG Judge left off, it has spawned itself into a new project.
- Runs perfectly fine offline - great for when you're judging overseas
- Searchable offline oracle card database
- Complete Infraction Procedure Guide
- Complete Comprehensive Rules
- Complete Magic Tournament Rules
- Decklist counter
- Quick Reference for items like Penalties and Layers
- Update checking initiated manually by the user to ensure you have the latest database rulings and to avoid any needless connection charges
For the permissions required that it displays when you first install the app, here's an explanation of what they are needed for:
- Permission to access the Internet: For downloading of updated database and other little bells and whistles, eg. downloading the corresponding card image from Gatherer, etc.
- Permission to access your external storage: For storage of images downloaded, and as a temporary storage location when downloading the updated database. This is to prevent any corruption of the existing database in the event of a failed download.
- permission.C2D_MESSAGE and permission.RECEIVE: For GCM message receiving
This app is not endorsed nor produced by Wizards of the Coast Inc., Hasbro nor its subsidiaries.
This app is a personal project of Andrew Teo.
Do report any bugs by emailing email@example.com with "MTG Judge Core" as the email's subject.
With regards to other languages, I have no intention of doing so, due to the fact that it would:
a) Make the database grow X times in size, where X is the number of languages
b) Also cause the translation to not be from the official documents, which would/might cause confusion, and that is what I wish to avoid at all times
It has an advanced search form to find in a simple way the card that best suits your needs.
Now you can check prices of cards and in most cases translate them in up to ten different languages.
You can share your findings with your contacts through WhatsApp in a single click or save them to your personal library of favorite cards.
* MTG Catalog is an independent application which is not related to Wizards of the Coast LLC. All products, company names, logos and images mentioned in this application are the property of their respective owner.
** tags: mtg, magic the gathering, deck, mana, land, artifact, creature, spell, instant, sorcery
Tired of adding and subtracting?, it gets too annoying to add damage/lives on "Multiplayer" games?.
It's all good!, because of that we also added the option of selecting multiple players, so you can assign them any amount of damage (or lives, poison, etc... ) that you want at the same time, quick and easy.
- Supports up to 12 simultaneous players. (*18 on pro version)
- Commander damage (EDH).
- Poison counters.
- Customizable player names.
- Customizable wallpapers.
- Cool avatars
- Cool wallpapers
- Players as profiles, save them for recurrent games (*pro version)
- Arrange your board with 1,2 or 3 columns (*pro version)
- Portrait support (*pro version)
"Magic: The Gathering" is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, their logos and images are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries.
Small application but does a large amount of work!!.
Simulating small assembly language programs in Computer is quite irritating and time consuming in the context of the length of programs, this app gives you ease of programming at your finger tips quick and easy...
1) Auto suggestions for mnemonics:- As you start typing the programs line by line whenever you start typing a mnemonic the simulator loads a suggestion list matching to the initials.
2) Lets you view the memory locations at which the instruction is going to be stored in program memory so that you know where your code is going to be stored before execution.
3) ORG, EQU and END directives support
4) Since the simulator only works on hex values, you do not need to write 'h' every single time at end of data.
Run time features:-
1) Provides a detail view of SFRs, Ports, PC and time elapsed in nice and compact interface.
2) Also it allows modification of I/O Port values any time during execution.
3) Supports step by step execution with a option to reset the controller at any time during execution.
4) View data at any RAM location during run time by simply putting the address in the given space as shown in screen shots.
Writing a program getting a output, and then losing the program is worst part of a programmer's life..;)
This app knows this and so provides a option to save your work into a text document with neatly formatted lines.
If u wanna be sure that app works fine on your phone try the free version before buying the Pro
App is vital for Engineering students and all hobbyists.
Feel free to suggest any improvements.
Contact support for Queries or bugs at
Write Pad Screen==>Help==>Reference and support==>Mail query
Finally do rate the App if u like it !!...
Two lists of cards (blue and green) automatically calculate the total value of the cards in each list.
Cards can be toggled on and off to count towards the total, moved between lists, and have their prices edited if you don't like the default price.
The prices fetched from ark42.com are always up to date automatically.
Search for cards on the main screen. When the Search button is pressed, each word will be matched against the list of known cards online.
For example, you could just type "lili vei" to match "Liliana of the Veil" easily.
Each search will result in two prompts, to select the exact card name and printing you wish to add. Then the card will be added to the selected color trade list.
If you add cards to the wrong list, don't worry, you can always move them between the lists later.
Pressing the card rows in the trade lists will toggle them between colored and greyed out. When they are greyed out, the card's value no longer counts towards the total listed at the top of that list.
Pressing and holding for a brief momment on a card row will bring up an option menu for that card.
From this menu, you can adjust the card's price, add additional copies of that card, move the card to the opposite list, or remove the card from the list altogether.
When the trade is complete, remember there is a clear trade option in the menu choices for the app.
Download free APK at http://ark42.com/mtg/trade42/
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Join MTG Tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the "normal" ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life counter and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes for the life counter
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Please don't hesitate to e-mail me to ask for features or requests at: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Supports dice rolls and coin flips.
★ Supports poison counters.
★ Mana Pools.
★ Inverse mode for two player (upside down) operation.
★ Keep screen on while in play.
Note: This application is still in active development.
The life and poison counter MtG Total is a simple utility to manage information in a game of Magic: The Gathering (MTG) between 2, 4, 6 and/or 8 players.
The app has a beautiful and modern interface, with features to rotate the markers which facilitate the manipulation in some cases.
In addition to scoring of life and poison, this also has the current match's history, a timer, a dice roller and card's search (this feature requires Internet connection). All resources can be used or configured from the application menu.
Dice roller: D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 e D100.
The search is based on the card's name and can be done in 8 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese and Chinese)!
In addition to the card's image, you can view information about the author, the legality and the rules of each card (the rules are available only for english searches: you can set the search language through the options menu).
Try out this application and have all the features aforementioned with a touch away!
The application has been tested in some real devices and emulators. However, if you are having a problem please contact us by email (email@example.com) BEFORE classifying the application negatively. Thank you!
We use Google Analytics to collect usage data from this application, with the goal of mapping the most frequently used features in the application and improve them constantly.
Some examples of data usage include: if one is using to card's search, if one is using the poison counter, if one is using the dice roller, etc.
We want to make it clear that NO information that can identify you is collected.
By installing this application you agree to provide us with usage data of the application, through our integration with Google Analytics.
point total and match scores. There are a lot of customization and setting available.
-Flip coin and dices
-Change background image
-Number of players to track
If you like this app, please rate and comment. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, as well as any issues or errors, please contact us.
Each document can be browsed through a hierarchical menu system in order to locate specific sections quickly. All documents can be searched simultaneously or individually as well.
Extensive formatting from the original documents is kept intact, and additional color highlighting allows the documents to be even more readable.
Hotlinks in the Comprehensive Rules allow quick navigation between various rules sections.
There is no external database to update. All documents are included inside of the app itself and will update as the app updates.
Also included in the menu is a handy decklist counter for verifying deck totals, as well as a draft timer.
Also a great replacement for MTGJudge (MTG Judge) which is no longer kept up to date.
- Track any number of players (up to 100).
- Customize player names.
- Countdown timer (enable in settings).
- Simulate dice rolls and coin flips (customize in settings).
- No ads!