This assistant even discerns between normal, plain land cards (swamps, islands, mountains, plains, forests) and special lands such as Guildgates to ensure you get the perfect hand every time.
With an easy-to-read tutorial, you'll have the perfect deck in three quick steps. While what cards you draw may be up to chance, put the odds in your favor with the MTG Pro Land Assistant!
Supports exporting of notes taken into text files saved on the device's external storage.
For any feedback/suggestions and error reporting, you may email email@example.com with the subject "Notes Core App" and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
It has an advanced search form to find in a simple way the card that best suits your needs.
Now you can check prices of cards and in most cases translate them in up to ten different languages.
You can share your findings with your contacts through WhatsApp in a single click or save them to your personal library of favorite cards.
* MTG Catalog is an independent application which is not related to Wizards of the Coast LLC. All products, company names, logos and images mentioned in this application are the property of their respective owner.
** tags: mtg, magic the gathering, deck, mana, land, artifact, creature, spell, instant, sorcery
~Supports as many player as you need
~Players can be reordered, renamed and deleted
~Supports as many counters as you need
~Counters can have a name as well as an icon
~Contains a random number generator, as well as a coin flipper and a dice roller.
- Keep track of you and your opponents life/poison counters.
- Roll 8 dices. d2, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d16, d20.
- Mana pool with all 7 colors.
- Round timer.
- Add any number of players.
- Wake lock so the screen wont turn off (Able to turn on/off).
- Easy to swipe between views.
Supposedly picking up where MTG Judge left off, it has spawned itself into a new project.
- Runs perfectly fine offline - great for when you're judging overseas
- Searchable offline oracle card database
- Complete Infraction Procedure Guide
- Complete Comprehensive Rules
- Complete Magic Tournament Rules
- Decklist counter
- Quick Reference for items like Penalties and Layers
- Update checking initiated manually by the user to ensure you have the latest database rulings and to avoid any needless connection charges
For the permissions required that it displays when you first install the app, here's an explanation of what they are needed for:
- Permission to access the Internet: For downloading of updated database and other little bells and whistles, eg. downloading the corresponding card image from Gatherer, etc.
- Permission to access your external storage: For storage of images downloaded, and as a temporary storage location when downloading the updated database. This is to prevent any corruption of the existing database in the event of a failed download.
- permission.C2D_MESSAGE and permission.RECEIVE: For GCM message receiving
This app is not endorsed nor produced by Wizards of the Coast Inc., Hasbro nor its subsidiaries.
This app is a personal project of Andrew Teo.
Do report any bugs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "MTG Judge Core" as the email's subject.
I'm in a new job right now, hence my access to updating the app might not be as regular as the past. However, I will still try my best to meet release deadlines to provide the most updated information.
With regards to other languages, I have no intention of doing so, due to the fact that it would:
a) Make the database grow X times in size, where X is the number of languages
b) Also cause the translation to not be from the official documents, which would/might cause confusion, and that is what I wish to avoid at all times
· Constantly updated cards database, including all the latests sets and spoilers. (Khans of tarkir, Fate Reforged, Commander 2014, etc)
· Offline availability of all cards (only scans and prices requires internet)
· 100% Material design look and feel.
· Advanced search capabilities (filters).
· Simple deck editor, wich mana and cmc statistics.
· Google account cross-device synchronization.
Since the app is in continuous developement, any suggestions and feedback are more than welcome!
**** BETA WARNING ****
This is a beta, and as such, some features are not yet available, bugs may happen or the app may be useless for some specific devices (especially old ones wich havent been filtered out), please dont downrate just because you see something wrong, let me know and I will fix it as quickly as possible :)