Lol are you kidding? Doesn't detect any data in my clipboard, when it's definitely in there. Kind of makes this app totally useless.
Decent... I love that it has syntax highlighting. But I can't log in, even though I gave it the proper credentials. It also does this weird thing where if I accidentally tap away from the edit box, I can't change what was there. I can add to it, and change what I added, but what was already there is uneditable.
basic & does the trick basic gui and (add)free, so what more could one ask for? Not too many functions, but hey its free
Works as it should Great app. Does what it says and its free. What I especially like is that you can choose your log file and it will automatically paste whatever is in the log file to the app. The other app I was using didn't do that, you had to manually copy/paste into it. Because of that, I'll give it 5 stars 👍
Great app There are a few bugs but it's still a great app
??? This app is ok but i dont know how to make a login so i can view my pastes!!!! D:
* Added ability to open pastebin.com links in app.
* Added ability to let external apps open text files as New Paste.
* More code languages supported in syntax highlighting.
* Syntax highlighting can now be changed when viewing paste.
* Change log has been improved.