Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC)
Cyanide and Happiness
Ctrl Alt Delete
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
-13 web comic viewers, and more to come!
-Simple, fast interface
-Link to store for each comic
-Save comics to SD card
-Leaving a comic saves that spot for later viewing
-Browse saved comics offline
-Alt image/text for SMBC/XKCD, Abstruse Goose
-Swipe between comics
-Pre-caching for seamless comic transitions
Features in progress:
-Return to last comic widget
-SD card access for save to SD
-Internet state and access for downloading comics
Thanks for downloading :)
Email any requests/comments/bugs to email@example.com
Read web comics seamlessly even in poor network conditions with this amazing app! It will remember which strips you've already read.
It downloads strips in advance so that even if you lose the connection because you're commuting for example, your reading experience will not be affected.
This app will work for any web comic in the world by installing its dedicated plugin, requesting it here if it doesn't exist or even develop it and publish it yourself so that others may use it aswell.
In order to find these plugins, simply search for "fcr comic" on the Play Store, or just follow the instructions on your phone once you've installed this app. If you can't find the one you'd want, send me a message from this page, or to the twitter account FastComicReader.
If you want to implement your own plugins, check out the open-source ones on github: https://github.com/Nodjo
* Comic Archive: Get access to all ~1,800 C&H comics in an easy-navigable archive. Get new comics the second they're available, or somehow bend the rules of space and time and get them even earlier!
* Shake for random!
* Portrait/Landscape viewing.
* Favorites: Save your favorite comics for quick (and offline!) viewing later. Impress your friends! Impress your enemies! Impress otherwise apathetic people! It's really versatile!
* Animated Shorts: Watch streaming C&H animated shorts from the comfort of anywhere.
* News: Read all about upcoming events, books, announcements, the works!
* Seizure Mode: Shake!
The app offers an interactive and beautiful interface with great navigation controls to breeze through your comic reruns.
App gets updated everyday with new comics. There are 50 comic feeds, including peanuts, calvin & hobbes, foxtrot, dilbert etc.
App Features :
-> Smooth Navigation
-> Immersive mode
-> Download Comic strip
-> Share Comic on Social Network
For any queries/suggestions please Email at below address. Cheers!
Allows you to select any webcomic or online comic of your choice.
Top comics from Reddit Webcomics subreddit.
No login required.
A huge list of famous comics provided to get you started.
Limited size image caching on your device to allow for optimal bandwidth usage.
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB or WiFi, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes an App Widget to show your library on your home screen.
The paid version removes all the ads and adds wireless synchronization. So you no longer need to connect your device to your PC to get your eComics from ComicRack for Windows. You can even invoke a synchronization directly from your device and your PC will send you all the new eComics from your lists.
Before buying please try the free version first and see if it works as expected on your device.
After buying, please use your 15 minutes return window to check out if everything works.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB and Wifi synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
While you can have the free and the paid version installed at the same time, it is best to uninstall the free version.
Should you have problems with WiFi follow the tips provided in the FAQ and online documentation.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your SMB Shares, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels
* CBR, CBZ, and image directory comic support
* Comic collection browser with thumbnails
* Quickly zoom in locally on a section of a page
* Page thumbnails to quickly scan through comics
* Continuous bookmarking for all comics
* Gracefully handles dual-spread pages
* Easy collection management from the library
* Easily zoom into pages
STAY TUNED FOR:
* Search across your entire collection
* A homescreen widget to quickly jump to your comics
TAGS: CBR, CBZ, comics, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, graphic novel
* One-click task adding and completion
* Synchronization using Google Calendar, manage from everywhere
* Drag and drop task management
* Beautiful design