+ A brand new and way less janky interface
+ An all new comic viewer
+ Watch all the old and new shorts
+ Shake for a random comic.
+ Share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ (yes, people still use this!), e-mail, and more
Thanks everyone for all of your continued support, comments and reviews!
INCLUDING NEW CYANIDE & HAPPINESS SHORTS!
What you have all been waiting for...new animated shorts!
+ Comic Archive: Get access to all 1,800+ C&H comics in an easy-navigable archive. Get new comics the second they're available, or somehow bend the rules of space and time and get them even earlier!
+ Shake for random!
+ Portrait/Landscape viewing.
+ Favorites: Save your favorite comics for quick viewing later. Impress your friends! Impress your enemies! Impress otherwise apathetic people! It's really versatile!
+ Animated Shorts: Watch streaming C&H animated shorts from the comfort of anywhere. Yes, even there.
+ News: Read all about upcoming events, books, announcements, the works!
+ Seizure Mode: Shake, shake, shake...
Allows you to select any webcomic or online comic of your choice.
Top comics from Reddit Webcomics subreddit.
No login required.
A huge list of famous comics provided to get you started.
Limited size image caching on your device to allow for optimal bandwidth usage.
Rage Comics Reader is the best way to read your favorite comics in your Android phone or tablet, because we took away the most painful part of it: zooming and dragging!
We're sure you really hate reading comics with other apps, because you'll have to zoom in, drag the comic and then zoom out again a lot of times. With Rage Comics reader, all of that is gone! How can we do that? Using advanced computer vision techniques, Rage Comics Reader identifies each panel in the comic and shows them separately, one at a time. Give it a try, you'll realize this is absolutely the best way to read about FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU, Cereal Guy and Me Gusta.
But it doesn't end here! Rage Comics Reader let's you read all the hottest comics available on Reddit. And furthermore, check this impressive list of features:
- Automagic cropping, which avoids painful zooming and panning
- Access all the hottest, recently submitted and top rated comics from Reddit
- Save your favorite comics and read them even when you're offline
- Share your favorite comics with your friends by email, mms, on Twitter and on Facebook
-Read as much as you want for free!
● Follow your favorite comics - never miss a strip!
● Support independent artists!
● It is FREE!
Read your favorite webcomics: Fredo and Pidjin ◆ Channelate ◆ Loading Artist ◆ Dumbing of Age ◆ Shortpacked! ◆ Roomies! ◆ The Book of Biff ◆ Maximumble ◆ Minimumble ◆ Everyday Blues ◆ General Protection Fault ◆ Evil Inc. ◆ Ends 'n' Means ◆ Completely Serious Comics ◆ Bear Nuts ◆ Twistedspeedo ◆ Space Avalanche ◆ Happle Tea
Artists on Comicked are compensated as you read. The more you read, the more they earn!
Got a minute to kill at the bus stop, the bathroom (don’t worry, we won’t tell), or on your lunch break? Sounds like you need a mobile comic snack! Enjoy a quick laugh or get lost in a captivating story created by one of the thousands of artists on Tapastic.
* Read the Daily Snack to enjoy comics handpicked by our editors each day.
* Join the community and interact with creators when you like, comment, or share comics.
* Discover new, popular, and trending series, or explore our ever-growing collections. There’s something for everyone!
* Use the + button to subscribe to comics, then be the first to read updates as soon as they’re released.
* Support your favorite creators to earn rewards.
Download Tapastic and get started today—it’s FREE!
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“Tapastic is the “YouTube of Comics”
“Tapastic is unique in its approach and its treatment of the medium.”
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES
“...Tapastic is worthy of notice. It aims to be the central location, sort of a YouTube of webcomics”
THE NEXT WEB
“[Tapastic is] a destination where readers can find serialized webcomics”
GET IN TOUCH
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tapastic
Tweet us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tapastic
Snap us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tapastic
If you like The Oatmeal, SMBC, xkcd, or Cyanide and Happiness, you’re going to love the comics on Tapastic! Series such as The Awkward Yeti, The GaMERCaT, HJ Story, Sarah’s Scribbles, Fisheye Placebo, Fail by Error, Randomphilia, PHD Comics, Cheer Up Emo Kid, Lunarbaboon, Owl Turd Comix, Up and Out, Channelate, Safely Endangered, and thousands more are all here to read! If you’re into manga and webtoons, there’s an extensive collection of series for you to explore. Some of these include JuJu’s Diary, Treehouse, Jack The American Ghost, Stray Dog, Like a Wolf, Season of Su, and Subway Line 1. From quick gag comics to beautiful long form dramas, there’s something for everyone!
Creators work hard to make awesome comics for you to enjoy, and Tapastic lets you directly support their passion. For less than a cup of coffee each month, you can help a creator make the comics you love! In exchange for continued support, you’ll earn rewards like access to bonus content or other thank-you gifts from the creator.
Are you a comic creator interested in uploading comics on Tapastic?
Check out the benefits of publishing with us at http://tapastic.com/creators, then start uploading for free on our website!
Tapastic is made with love in San Francisco and Seoul by an awesome team of comic fans: http://tapastic.com/team
All of our comics are uploaded by their original creators.
Content Policies: http://tapastic.com/policies/content
Terms of Service: http://tapastic.com/tos
Please note that Tapastic is only available in English at this time.
Read web comics seamlessly even in poor network conditions with this amazing app! It will remember which strips you've already read.
It downloads strips in advance so that even if you lose the connection because you're commuting for example, your reading experience will not be affected.
This app will work for any web comic in the world by installing its dedicated plugin, requesting it here if it doesn't exist or even develop it and publish it yourself so that others may use it aswell.
In order to find these plugins, simply search for "fcr comic" on the Play Store, or just follow the instructions on your phone once you've installed this app. If you can't find the one you'd want, send me a message from this page, or to the twitter account FastComicReader.
If you want to implement your own plugins, check out the open-source ones on github: https://github.com/Nodjo
With Splash8, you can
+ Follow all your favourite webcomics in one app
+ Get all comics in your personal feed daily
+ Discover new and funny webcomics anytime
+ Share and save your favourite comics
+ Get notified when new comics are uploaded
+ Keep track of unread posts of each comic
Splash 8 is like the 9GAG for webcomics.
With Splash 8, you will never miss a single webcomic!
Splash 8 is the most easy to use app to read webcomics regularly!
Swipe through all the unread comics in one go.
You can show support for your favourite and upcoming comics artists by following them on Splash8.
Some of the famous webcomics artists we have are
the oatmeal, cyanide and happiness (explosm), channelate, xkcd mobile, saturday morning breakfast cereal, calvin and hobbes, abstruse goose, buttersafe, garfield, zen pencils, toonhole, nedroid, the trenches comic, extra fabulous comics, xkcd reader, pearls before swine, wizard of id and many more!!
In case you do not find the webcomic artist you like on Splash8, you can write to us about them!
Splash8 respects the rights of webcomic creators. We don’t scrape. You can visit our website http://www.splash8.co/ to learn more. In case you have any queries or feedback, please write to us at email@example.com
*Screenshots credits - channelate, xkcd comics, up and out, zen pencils, deathbulge, invisible bread, amazing super powers
The problem is the same for everyone. A comic page that is way too big to fit in the screen.
Zoomed out, you can see the art just fine, but you can't read the text.
Zoomed in, you can read the text but you can't see what's going on!
Comic Reader Mobi's Smart Lens technology solves this once and for all! Just click on any text block, and CRM will automatically detect where it is and pop it out in a readable size! Best of all, it works on any image, so there's no need for proprietary formats or converted comics!
Finally, you can read the text and enjoy your comics as the artist intended!
*For the tablets*
Stream comics from your computer using an standard WebDAV server! Just point it to your comics directory, and never worry about transferring comics over again!
Supports double page views, so you can view your comics as they were intended!
*For the superficial*
Comic Reader Mobi has a nearly photorealistic page turn effect, that'll make you think you're reading the real thing!
*For the comic reader*
Supports RAR, Zip, CRB, and CBZ files, as well as directories full of images.
Each folder full of comics is considered a separate series, and your place will be remembered in each one. Now you can read multiple series without having to lose your place in each any of them.
*For the language student*
If you have a comic in the language you know, and the one you want to learn, you can use Comic Reader Mobi to practice reading it!
Just load both using the "Practice Language" feature, and whenever you're stuck on some text, or not quite sure, just click on the text bubble, and CRM will show you the text from the native language version!
Learn any language with practically any comic, and have fun doing it!
*For the Frugal*
Buy our universal license, and you can use Comic Reader Mobi on any kind of device you have!
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Scale filters: Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos4
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
Organize all your comics in customizable collections, or use the powerful search feature to find what to read. Use the intelligent suggestions system to quickly fill your collections with related comics, or jump directly to the next issue when you have finished to read one. Synchronize your collections, favorites and statistics with the heroic account, and never lose your data again!
Astonishing Comic Reader is able to generate awesome wallpapers if you're using Muzei app, and have a Cast support, so you can read your comics everywhere, on any screen! Discover Snapshots, an amazing way to store and share all moments parts you love in your comics. And thanks to our synchronization system, you can get your comics from your Cloud storage provider!
Add the comics you like to your favorites list, and share the pages which amazed you the most with your friends in a few touches! It's that easy to use! Astonishing Comic Reader is fully compatible with CBZ and CBR comics! And it's ad free!
Join our community on G+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113176077772826564350
Feel free to send any suggestions or feedback you may have heroic reader!
If you're wondering which is the comic used in the screenshots, go checkout the Misery Depot project on http://www.miserydepot.com/. Other images are from golden age comics in public domain
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
-You can now delete comics and folders with a long press
- Fix bug on open files with internal folders
- Add an option for don't show the front pages (to speed directory browse)
It has the following features:
- File browser to search comics
- Front pages preview
- You can advance page by swipe the image, or with a tap on the border of the screen
- Pinch zoom and double tap zoom
- Comics on formats cbz, zip, cbr and rar
- Different fit modes. The app fit the image width by default, but you can change it to fit height, the complete image, or even... the magic mode!
- The magic mode is an experimental feature, that tries to detect the panels of the page, and navigate by zooming them. In some comics the detection is awesome, in some comics doesn't work at all.
- Brightness adjustment with the volume buttons
- The app will remember the last read page of your comics
Comic Magic Reader is free software. You can get the source code at:
You can also follow me at twiter: @_pabloalba_
Take your favourite comics and get ready to get an awesome comic experience in your mobile phone with the innovative technology of the Smart Mode.
Comic Time reader optimizes your comics using advanced processing algorithms in order to detect the panels inside each page. With this comic reader, you will see only one panel at the same time, getting an optimized experienced for the mobile phone screen and allowing you to go through the comic panel-by-panel.
· Panel detection and guided view (Smart mode)
· Movie mode: Each panel is shown individually with transitions between them.
· Comic reader formats supported: CBR (rar) and CBZ (zip)
· Manga reading order supported
· Comic library with categories
· Integration with file manager and downloads
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Note: you must have the Uber app installed on your phone.
* One-click task adding and completion
* Synchronization using Google Calendar, manage from everywhere
* Drag and drop task management
* Beautiful design