* Comic Archive: Get access to all ~1,800 C&H comics in an easy-navigable archive. Get new comics the second they're available, or somehow bend the rules of space and time and get them even earlier!
* Shake for random!
* Portrait/Landscape viewing.
* Favorites: Save your favorite comics for quick (and offline!) viewing later. Impress your friends! Impress your enemies! Impress otherwise apathetic people! It's really versatile!
* Animated Shorts: Watch streaming C&H animated shorts from the comfort of anywhere.
* News: Read all about upcoming events, books, announcements, the works!
* Seizure Mode: Shake!
Read web comics seamlessly even in poor network conditions with this amazing app! It will remember which strips you've already read.
It downloads strips in advance so that even if you lose the connection because you're commuting for example, your reading experience will not be affected.
This app will work for any web comic in the world by installing its dedicated plugin, requesting it here if it doesn't exist or even develop it and publish it yourself so that others may use it aswell.
In order to find these plugins, simply search for "fcr comic" on the Play Store, or just follow the instructions on your phone once you've installed this app. If you can't find the one you'd want, send me a message from this page, or to the twitter account FastComicReader.
If you want to implement your own plugins, check out the open-source ones on github: https://github.com/Nodjo
Allows you to select any webcomic or online comic of your choice.
Top comics from Reddit Webcomics subreddit.
No login required.
A huge list of famous comics provided to get you started.
Limited size image caching on your device to allow for optimal bandwidth usage.
Rage Comics Reader is the best way to read your favorite comics in your Android phone or tablet, because we took away the most painful part of it: zooming and dragging!
We're sure you really hate reading comics with other apps, because you'll have to zoom in, drag the comic and then zoom out again a lot of times. With Rage Comics reader, all of that is gone! How can we do that? Using advanced computer vision techniques, Rage Comics Reader identifies each panel in the comic and shows them separately, one at a time. Give it a try, you'll realize this is absolutely the best way to read about FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU, Cereal Guy and Me Gusta.
But it doesn't end here! Rage Comics Reader let's you read all the hottest comics available on Reddit. And furthermore, check this impressive list of features:
- Automagic cropping, which avoids painful zooming and panning
- Access all the hottest, recently submitted and top rated comics from Reddit
- Save your favorite comics and read them even when you're offline
- Share your favorite comics with your friends by email, mms, on Twitter and on Facebook
Enjoy your dose of some of the best geek comics and more from the internet - new sources will be added as and when I can get back to this project!
At this point, comics are pulled from XKCD(http://xkcd.com) , ctrl+alt+del(http://www.cad-comic.com) and cyanide and happiness(http://explosm.net/comics).
Website for this mobile app - http://random.cruisemaniac.com/
Mobile app. designed and developed by Jerry M.
This application allows you to download and save the comic. It splits the strips in single images so that you will get an amazing the reading experience. Slide to see next image.
-Split the strips in single images
-Slide left right to see next image
-Push notification when new strip is uploaded
-Save image local
All strips are hosted at http://questionablecontent.net
There are some cool merchandises...buying them you will be supporting the comic
Tags: QuestionableContent, Questionable Content, QC, comic, Marten Reed, Jeph Jacques
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
xkcd is owned by Randall Munroe (http://xkcd.com/).
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer.
* Read xkcd comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Get linked straight to the explain xkcd wiki for explanations
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
Note: you must have the Uber app installed on your phone.
* One-click task adding and completion
* Synchronization using Google Calendar, manage from everywhere
* Drag and drop task management
* Beautiful design