Now there’s a more convenient way to capture and save public pool test results with the DPD Pro app!
Whether you work with one pool or dozens, simply follow the instructions on your DPD Pro test strip kit to determine parameter levels. Select the corresponding color blocks in the app to generate a test report. You have the option to save, email, print, or export test results to Excel (which makes it easier to monitor pools and hot tubs that need extra attention).
With the DPD Pro app you can:
• Easily calculate water volume
• Keep track of up to 200 pools/spas
• Include a photo, if desired, in test reports
• Save up to 200 test results with the ability to export to Excel at any time
• Email test reports directly from the app
• Print test reports using AirPrint
• Receive a Saturation Index value (LSI) when temperature is included
DPD Pro is a trademark of Hach Company. The application is for end users that have already purchased, or are looking to purchase, DPD Pro test strip products which are supported within DPD Pro application.