The pictures contain both right handed AND left handed versions of each pitch. See below for a list of pitches you will learn in this app:
Split Finger Fastball
3 Finger Changeup
Here are the statistics that are tracked by the Pitching Tracker:
Earned Run Average (ERA)
Earned Runs (ER)
Opposing team batting average (B. Avg)
Strike Outs (SO)
Other Outs (Outs)
Strike Percentage (STR %)
Pick Offs (Pk Off)
Pitch Count (P Ct.)
Wild Pitches (Wild P)
Home Runs Allowed (HR)
Total Hits Allowed (Hits)
More from developer
Track your Favorite Teams
‣ Record stats for one player, an entire team, or both teams
‣ Easily record makes, misses, and shot locations with the touch and drag Basketball Shot Chart system
‣ Intuitive recording of +/-, points, rebounds, offensive rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers and fouls
‣ Track games on official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
‣ Manage and save team and player data for quick starting future games
Game Stats at Your Fingertips
‣ On screen scoreboard provides live game score
‣ On screen stat feed lists game stats in consecutive order
‣ Undo events at any time using the stat feed list
‣ Easy drill-down of stats and shots by team, game & player
‣ Stat and shot automatically compiled for quick lookup by quarters and/or halves
Keep Fans in the Loop
‣ Share score reports on social media or via email
‣ Email box scores and Shot Charts
‣ Easily create data exports for Maxpreps.com
Designed for Usability
‣ No need to keep papers organized; stats and Shot Charts are always with you on your Android device
‣ Clean design means Basketball Stat Tracker is both powerful and a joy to use
‣ Optimized for use on phone, 7” and 10” tablets
Basketball Stat Tracker incorporates shot tracking with an easy and intuitive system of tracking of other basketball stats. Quickly look up how players have performed in games you've tracked, or look at all their stats over the course of a season, tournament, career, etc. After the game, quickly look up player stats and email box scores and shot charts so players can see how they performed and where they need to improve. Compile scouting reports in seconds by using stat filters to get all recorded stats from opposing players and teams. There’s no need to go through stacks of pen & paper shot charts and stats with Basketball Stat Tracker, all your stats and shooting data is with you whenever you have your iPad.
Basketball Stat Tracker was designed to make life easy for the person keeping stats. The interface is designed to be able to easily keep up with even the fastest paced games, and it’s so easy you can give it to a volunteer, have them walk through the tutorial, and have them tracking stats in no time. Previous shots for each team are displayed on court with an “onion skinning” effect, meaning you can see the past few shots. In addition to being designed for quick entry, Basketball Stat Tracker is designed to help with accuracy. Box scores are updated in game, so you can get an overview of stats at all times. The stat entry history lets you quickly undo erroneous entries. An in game scoreboard updates as you track the game, making it easy to reconcile your stats with the scoreboard.
Complement your scouting with historical data that is accurate and readable (try that with a stack of pencil marked papers). Know where a player or team is scoring, and be able to break it down by season or game. Know where on the court your players are shooting well and where they can improve. Basketball Shot Chart is compact and tidy. Everything is right there on your Android phone or tablet.
- Quick and accurate shot tracking for players and teams. It is so easy, that you can pull in a volunteer and have them charting in no time.
- Fast and easy shot statistics for teams/players in seasons/games.
- Track entire rosters, or just the players you care about.
- “Onion Skinning” fades out old shots, keeping the screen clean and clear
- “Undo” means that if you mess up, you can fix it quick.
- Accurate court dimensions and lines for all manner of leagues.
- No-fuss management of teams, players and tracked games.
- On screen scoreboard helps you reconcile made shots with the official score.
- Integrated support allows you to report problems, ask questions, and suggest new features without having to put on your Geek hat.
- Share/Backup your shooting stats.
- Keep the fans at home happy by posting to Facebook as the game progresses.
- Data export formatted to export shooting stats to MaxPreps.com
Brought to you by the 90mphclub.com and Hachisoft, this intuitive and unique utility can help boost every pitcher’s performance. Baseball Bullpen offers two modes: one to independently track pitch speed and the other to track full details of a bullpen workout. Track multiple pitchers at the same time and add game-like pressure to each practice, making every pitch count. Keep pitcher(s) on target and minimize overuse injuries by monitoring pitch type and overall pitch counts. When the workout is complete, review statistics, performance and compare one pitcher to another. Email stats and pitch placement images to coaches or programs like the 90mphclub.com for further analysis.
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
★TRACK MULTIPLE PITCHERS AND WORKOUTS SIMULTANEOUSLY:
Track multiple pitchers at the same time
Add, remove, and edit pitchers on the fly
Add, delete, and edit bullpen workouts
Enter notes for a pitcher or workout
★SIMULATED RADAR SPEED CALCULATION:
Record pitch speed by choosing the radar gun prior to each pitch
Radar tracking available outside of a workout for quick speed analysis
Estimate pitch speed using two touch interface methods
Enter speed manually from a scoreboard or radar gun
★TRACK PITCH LOCATION AND TYPE:
Visually track pitch location using graphical strike zone indicator
Specify pitch type thrown for each pitch
Track up to 8 pitch types within a workout
★VIEW REAL TIME PITCH DATA:
Pitch count indicator
Recorded pitch speed indicator
Updating counts based on pitch type
Updating overall balls and strikes with percentages
★EMAIL PITCH STATISTICS FOR ANALYSIS:
Overall pitching stats per pitcher (including speed)
Per bullpen workout stats (including speed)
Filter pitches shown based on pitch type
Email bullpen workouts with optional attached pitch placement map image for each pitch type recorded
Each of the 100 animals have been hand drawn and lovingly water colored by our resident artist and sister Mandee. She will introduce your child to a broad range of animals from around the world. Mandee’s audio instruction and feedback will also allow for even the youngest child to enjoy without difficulty.
✔ Develop memory and visual identification
✔ Learn animal recognition, animal names, animal classifications, and basic biology
✔ Practice concentration, coordination, memory, reasoning, logic and attention to detail
✔ Playable for any age
✔ Kid-friendly interface
✔ Audio instruction and feedback requires no reading
✔ 100 hand painted animals to play with
✔ A range of difficulty levels and randomized layouts to enhance re-playability
✔ 4 classic game play types - Lap Sit, Memory, Matching & Categories
✔ Lap Sit game play oriented towards toddlers finding mother-baby pairs
✔ Classic Memory game play with vivid animal tiles
✔ Race to pair animals with the Matching gameplay
✔ Over 40 Categorization challenges
✔ Age grouped high scores based on speed, difficulty, and accuracy
✔ Notifications for updates, enhancements, and content packages.
✔ Tested by our kids
✔ Played by our families!