Basketball Manager 13 is coach's clipboard app. Create, plan and animate your tactics on the go. Wherever and whenever you get an idea of a new tactic, you're able to save it on your device and later show it for your team.
Move the players and balls on the field, draw lines, change the colors of the players, number or name them and animate the tactic to create the best tactic you can.
Watch the instruction video and in a few minutes you're ready to start creating.
★ New Features ★
- Unlimited length
- Instant playback
- Fast and easy to use
• Player Naming
- Name a player or use position names
- Write anything you want
★ Improvements ★
• Brand new look
• 9 times faster loading and saving
• More save slots
• Easier to use menus
• Retina graphics
• And much more!
★ Features ★
● Saving and loading tactics
● Saving and loading animations
● Saving and loading colors
● Add and remove players or balls
● Auto numbering
● Retina graphics
● Easy to use menus
● Player numbers and names
● Drawing pen
● Half field
● Color editor
● Instruction video
Basketball Manager 12 is coach's clipboard app and it costs only 79 cents!
It gives you a great opportunity to plan and show your team game tactics. You can place players and balls to the field and easily number the players, move them on the field and draw lines to show your team how to play.
It's easy to get started with Basketball Manager 12 with the new in-app instructions.
The new color editor in Basketball Manager 12 gives you a great possibility to change the colors of the players.
● Saving and loading tactics
● Saving and loading colors
● Add and remove players or balls
● Auto numbering
● High quality graphics
● Easy to use menus
● Player numbers
● Drawing pen
● Half field
● Color editor
● In-app instructions
The Sports Team Manager app frees you up from the administrative side of coaching so you can spend more time focusing on doing what you do best...coaching your sports team! This handy tool stores and keeps track of individual player information and facilitates communication of all the logistical details your players (and their parents) also look to you for throughout the season. Sports Team Manager supports any team sport like badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, football, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis and volleyball.
- Input your team's name, select the icon that corresponds to your team's sport and choose the color for the global calendar.
- Add as many teams as you like.
- Manage players contact information, including email(s), phone(s), address(es), notes, etc.
- Import contacts from the Address Book as players. Future changes to the email(s), phone numbers and addresses can be synchronized to the app.
- Manage team calendar. Add games, practices, exhibition games, tournaments and other team events. Note the name of the opposing team, location, uniform, member presence, result, etc.
- View team events in a calendar view or in a list.
- Color coded icons let you highlight which color uniform to wear and when
- Links to Google Maps to provide directions to game locations.
The following advanced features are open only to full version users:
- Send customized emails at anytime, from anywhere, to individual players, parents or entire group.
- Text models with variables allow you to automatically generate texts for email and/or SMS.
- Manage player/guardian information
- Call, text and email parents from the app
- Access practice plans
- Substitute players on game day
- Keep track of star distribution for each game
Notice: This app will accommodate up to 10 players per team.
Your team is always on the go, so Teamingly is designed to go with you. In addition to all PC/Mac browsers, Teamingly supports all modern mobile phones/tablets (Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and many more).
NOTE: Teamingly is 100% free and does not have ads.
- One schedule to update, automatic updates to members
- Automatic player availability counts and updates before games
- All team info at your finger tips
- member's phone, email, emergency contacts, etc.
- field locations, maps
- opponent contacts
- Track member availability for games
automatic counts/updates sent before games
- Assign duties/volunteering
- Add custom data fields to anything (members, locations, etc.)
- Alerts for schedule updates, optional reminder emails
- One click from emails to change game availability or to volunteer
- Personalized calendar integration (Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Privacy controls and parental management
For the Whole Team
- Google Maps for field locations and addresses
- Online/Web access and mobile apps
- Photo sharing (within team only)
Learn more about Teamingly features here: https://app.teamingly.com/help/plans_features/
Use Teamingly for managing these teams: Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Field Hockey, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Ultimate, Volleyball, Water Polo, and more.
Supports childrens/kids, youth, adult, school, community, and recreational teams.
Over 300 Videos
Sample *Video Titles:
Coaching Youth Basketball - Lay-Up Drills
Coaching Youth Basketball
Basketball Tips : How to Coach Youth Basketball
Youth Basketball Defense - What Should You Teach?
Coaching Youth Basketball - Bob Bigelow
Effective Offensive Drills for Youth Basketball
Coaching Youth Basketball - Defense
Coaching Youth Basketball 14 Bouncing Drills as Kindergarten Games Websites for Kids
Youth Basketball Ball Handling Drills
How To Teach Man To Man Defense - San Antonio Youth Basketball Coaches Clinic
Game Warm Up Coaching Tips for Youth Basketball
Teach Basketball: Push up Ball Coaching Youth Basketball Camp, Youth Basketball Plays
Coaching Youth Basketball - Universal Class Online Class
Coaching Youth Basketball: 2 Balls 2 Players at Youth Basketball Camp Youth Basketball Plays
Youth Basketball Training, Coaching, and Tournaments with Moore Management & OC Pride
Coaching Youth Basketball Tutorial
Man-to-Man Defense in Youth Basketball : Youth Basketball Man Defense: Opposite the Ball
Coaching Youth Basketball (YMCA) (Champion Game)
Coaching Youth Basketball
basketball coaching for youth One on One Basketball
Basketball Basics for Kids
BTG Youth Basketball Drills #1
Hoops Fiend coaching youth Basketball
Coaching Youth Sports - NYSCA Clinic Video
Coaching Youth Basketball (YMCA)(Season 2)
coaching youth basketball .... great coach W ... doesn't care about the W
Coaching Youth Basketball - Why Play Zone Defense?
Coaching Youth Basketball (YMCA) Part 2
Coaching Youth Basketball (YMCA)
Basketball Offense Coaching Tips for Stopping Penetration
*Remember that this app is unofficial and not affiliated with the video publisher, and is simply an easy interface to access publicly available videos.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by you tube api. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, audios or other contents. The graphics and other content are the property of respective copyright holders. Please contact us in case of any objections.
It lets you create leagues tables/ladders for tournaments or competitions and keep track of the scores for games by simply:
- entering a name for your league table/ladder;
- setting how many points you get for a win or draw in that league;
- adding teams or individuals to the league;
- recording the scores of matches between those teams or individuals;
- sharing the tables you've created with anyone you want by embedding the table in your own website or blog or sharing it with your friends on Facebook!
You might be at a sports tournament? Or gaming with friends? And you need to make a league table. Whether it's Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, Basketball, Futsal, Football, real or virtual, maybe even FIFA Ultimate Team or Call Of Duty (CoD) on the Xbox, PS3 or Wii, whatever really, chances are you could use SportsTables to compile the results of the competition and create a league table for you.
Its particularly useful for PES and FIFA or youth/school sports events.
Buy the full version of SportsTables to get the same features as the free version
Create more than 1 table.
Import tables on other devices.
Basketball is one of the most popular games in the world. This widely played and viewed sport has a distinction to be a game that can be totally enjoyed both indoors and outdoors as well. Whether there is rain or shine, basketball has no effect on itself. One of the most important requirement for playing indoor basketball is the requirement of the basketball hoop. Indoor basketball hoop allows to conduct a quick game whenever desired. If you are among the basketball enthusiasts and require assistance for purchasing the right kind of basketball hoop, then this app is definitely for you.
This app helps you in buying the most perfect basketball hoop possible.
Contents of this app:
** Deciding the place to install hoop.
** Both portable and in-ground systems.
Basketball mania has gripped many enthusiasts worldwide. There are scores of people who enjoy the game of basketball around the world. When it comes to training players, the coach should possess all the required qualities of being a manager of affairs. He should be able to employ new tactics and different trick shot to keep his players more involved in the game. Keeping the idea of the game aside, basketball hoops are the most important element of the game itself.
This app is all about basketball hoops.
Grab this app now!
Track stats for up to 16 players on two teams.
Uses simple method for tracking stats. Tap the stat on the screen to increase the value. Undo changes easily with two touches. Switch teams with one tap.
Track up to 16 statistics for players and both teams:
2 Point Field Goals
2 Point Field Goal Attempts
2 Point Field Goal Percentage
3 Point Field Goals
3 Point Filed Goal Attempts
3 Point Field Goal Percentage
Ratios for shots made to attempts
Free Throw Attempts
Free Throw Percentage
Send player and game statistics to family and friends during or after the game by email. Great for keeping grandparents and traveling parents up to date.
Also save game stats to email for future analysis.
Includes news feed for college basketball and amazing shots video for half-time entertainment.
keywords: basketball scorebook, score book, basketball stats, basketball drills, basketball history, basketball NBA, basketball league, basketball free throws, basketball trivia, baskteball, NCAA, sports stats, statistics, strategy, playbook, hall of fame,
You can insert, and save in the archive for future use, the name of the teams and all its 12 players.
You can track free throws Made/Attempt, 2 points Made/Attempt, 3 points Made/Attempt, defensive and offensive rebounds, blocks, steals, assists, turn overs, personal fouls and fouls against.
Now you can insert the time when a player was substituted, in this mode you can see the time played by each player. If you insert the time of substitution, at the end of each quarter, you must “close the quarter” by pushing on the score on the court, chose the next quarter by “+” button and finally pushing on the central button with the new quarter.
There are a screen with singular player statistics and another with the statistics of all the players of the match (included VAL, OER and now PLUS/MINUS too); when you push on a point or foul button a splash screen show the total points or fouls of the player.
The app made a .csv file with the statistics and the progression of the score in the folder of your SD (/BASKOTE) and it can send to an email address; with this .csv file you can create an excel file of the entire statistics of the game (included VAL, OER and now PLUS/MINUS too).
Match result always viewable and now you can see the entire progression of the score by pushing on the score on the court and then on the quarter button.
Very simple and friendly graphic.
-Stats can be viewed per game or as a season total.
-Track 2 pt field goals made and attempted, 3 pt field goals made and attempted, free throws made and attempted, offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds, blocks, steals, assists, turnovers, personal fouls, and charges. Along with these are 4 customizable buttons which can be changed at will.
-See the instructional video at
for detailed instructions.
-Visit our website at http://arrowsharkprods.weebly.com/
-Follow us on Twitter @Arrowsharkprods
-Like Arrowshark on Facebook!
-Please report any force closed errors so that they may be fixed.
Track Points, FGA/M, 3PA/M FTA/M, Fouls, Offensive / Defensive Rebounds, Assists,Turnovers, Block Shots, and Steals per player by Period and totals per team.
3 customizable fields to create your own stats.
**** Unsure if this will work for you? Try our Basketball Stats Lite version!!! *****
** QUESTIONS OR ISSUES? For quicker response contacts us at INFO@Hayava.com **
***** Display Season Average within the APP ***********
Select Menu ... MORE ... and Scroll to the bottom of the Menu to select View Season Stats. Select previously saved games to build Season view instantly
Show/Hide player names on the stats entry screen via a setting on the Settings page.
Long Click on Player's Icon to quickly Sub players IN/OUT of game. No need to return to the manage line-up page.
To Change the Possession Arrows - Click on Score, Team Name, or Arrow to change the arrow.
Email results at any point for the game - Team stats only or with player's stats as an HTML, or CSV attachment.
Save the details of the game for later viewing.
*** EXPORTING FILES ***
To export a game you must save the game first. Once saved, it will come up in the list to EXPORT. The EXPORTED game will be placed on the SDCARD for emailing or copying via usb to your PC. The extension of the file will be .bbzip
*** NOW SUPPORTS MAXPREPS file exporting and emailing for easy loading of stats to MaxPreps ***
- New feature allows for Texting of 1 player's stats. Select a Player then Select Menu option to send the player's stats.
-Supports Quarters or Halves
-Supports Bigger Tablet screen
-CSV file can be used to calculate season averages. For an example spreadsheet with formulas, just contact us.
**If your email client strips off attachments, try using yahoo or hotmail as your email sender OR downloading K-9 mail app or similar app to use your gmail account.
Other Recent Changes:
ver 4.77 - Corrects issue with last release and exporting Team File
ver 4.76 - Event log has been expanded to capture all events and to include the Team Name in each event entry.
ver 4.75 - adds Help link plus ability to specify output folder
ver 4.74 - Adds preference option to turn on vibration feedback to buttons.
ver 4.73 - New Short Email setting to produce Box Score formatted email body. Default is still the current format.
ver 4.72 - Implements dynamic button sizing to better deal with different screen resolutions. To undo change, scroll to bottom of settings and uncheck the option.
ver 4.71 - Undo/Correction button will go RED when in "-" mode and back to selected color in "+" mode.
follow the progression of your team and your players match after match.
Driblr directed to coach.
Really easy to use, studied and designer with formation's center collaboration.
With Driblr you can :
- Detailed stats analysis
- Evolution curve collective and individual
- Statistics and detailed individual
Manage your team on Back office manager full and usability on dribbleur.com
Demo is on the site :)
You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoach
A free (Lite) version of this app is also available: Sport Club Manager LITE.
- Create your club: you can create new clubs in a few steps, or import a previously created club. You can use a previously created example as well, for testing the application.
- Manage money balances: set a membership fee, and control debts and deposits for club members, club payments, etc.
- Create teams automatically: select several players and hit the button; up to 5 teams will be created basing on player abilities and/or stats. Your teams are ready to start a match.
- Save match result history: When your match ends, you can store match result within your app. A match result history will be saved, so you can query it anytime.
- Manage stats for your players: basing on match result history, your players will receive diferent amount of points, which will let them join a "club ranking table". There, you will be able to see their stats (victories, ties, losts, Win/loss ratio, etc.).
- Import/export sports club information: export player information, statistics, balances, etc. A backup is always necessary!
- Upcoming: New topics for the FAQ, resources usage optimization.
All suggestions are welcome!
- Fixed update-related error
- Fixed foto cropping
- Fixed permissions (only WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE needed)
- Improved performance
- Improved SD checking
- New "Team list" layout
- Minor bugs fixed
- Export options improved
- Fixed XML backup problem
- Minor bugs fixed
- Translation bugs fixed
- Club creation templates added
- Top scorers list
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added club creation assistant
- Added F.A.Q.
- Fixed error in payments list filtering
- Alternative views in player ranking and scorers list
- Data export/import includes player photos
- Minor bugs fixed
- Improved player selection form: new appearance for player cell, added player sorting, improved list behavior.
- Changed player info view: added list of played matches, moved player photo.
- Changed result list view: improved appearance.
- Changed payments list view: improved appearance, improved list behavior, added "change item" option.
- Fixed errors on payments list and player selection list
- Added "copy to clipboard" option in "team list" screen
- Improved team creation (fixed several errors)
- Screen keeps on while in "scoring mode". Also added "scoring log".
- Added "issues" section on results (from "scoring mode", and "result list")
- Added "export full club balances to XLS" option (in "payments list")
- Fixed error with SQLite and journaling [...].
- Minor changes in result list layout
- "Issues" edition availability in result list
- Club definitions (backups) can be exported (sdcard) and shared (mail, bt, etc.)
- Fixed visual issues on Jellybean
- New backup format, for faster import/export of data.
- Fixed eventual hangs in automatic team creation
- Fixed OOM error when working with big images (setting player photos).
- Added sending payment receipt option (inc. verification code).
- Added verifying receipt codes.
- It's possible now to add players to previously created teams.
- Added debt scheduling option.
- Fixed some translation, ANR and FC errors.
- Few interface changes.
This one keeps it simple. Track a single player at a time, yet track up to 4 players on different teams or leagues.
Track 13 stats in this individual player scorebook such as 2 point field goals, free throws, 3 pointers, rebounds, blocked shots, assists, total points, and more.
Track game and season stats.
Send game and season stats by email and text message to coaches, parents, and grand parents.
Includes news feed for college basketball; plus, an amazing shots video.
keywords: basket ball, bsketball, scorebook, score pad, NBA Basketball, basketball scores, basketball news, college basketball, youth basketball, scoreboard, basketball game, march madness, bracket, fantasy basketball, basketball drills, basektball rules, hoops, court, NCAA, playbook, fantasy, score keeping
More from developer
Track your Favorite Teams
‣ Record stats for one player, an entire team, or both teams
‣ Easily record makes, misses, and shot locations with the touch and drag Basketball Shot Chart system
‣ Intuitive recording of +/-, points, rebounds, offensive rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers and fouls
‣ Track games on official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
‣ Manage and save team and player data for quick starting future games
Game Stats at Your Fingertips
‣ On screen scoreboard provides live game score
‣ On screen stat feed lists game stats in consecutive order
‣ Undo events at any time using the stat feed list
‣ Easy drill-down of stats and shots by team, game & player
‣ Stat and shot automatically compiled for quick lookup by quarters and/or halves
Keep Fans in the Loop
‣ Share score reports on social media or via email
‣ Email box scores and Shot Charts
‣ Easily create data exports for Maxpreps.com
Designed for Usability
‣ No need to keep papers organized; stats and Shot Charts are always with you on your Android device
‣ Clean design means Basketball Stat Tracker is both powerful and a joy to use
‣ Optimized for use on phone, 7” and 10” tablets
Basketball Stat Tracker incorporates shot tracking with an easy and intuitive system of tracking of other basketball stats. Quickly look up how players have performed in games you've tracked, or look at all their stats over the course of a season, tournament, career, etc. After the game, quickly look up player stats and email box scores and shot charts so players can see how they performed and where they need to improve. Compile scouting reports in seconds by using stat filters to get all recorded stats from opposing players and teams. There’s no need to go through stacks of pen & paper shot charts and stats with Basketball Stat Tracker, all your stats and shooting data is with you whenever you have your iPad.
Basketball Stat Tracker was designed to make life easy for the person keeping stats. The interface is designed to be able to easily keep up with even the fastest paced games, and it’s so easy you can give it to a volunteer, have them walk through the tutorial, and have them tracking stats in no time. Previous shots for each team are displayed on court with an “onion skinning” effect, meaning you can see the past few shots. In addition to being designed for quick entry, Basketball Stat Tracker is designed to help with accuracy. Box scores are updated in game, so you can get an overview of stats at all times. The stat entry history lets you quickly undo erroneous entries. An in game scoreboard updates as you track the game, making it easy to reconcile your stats with the scoreboard.
Brought to you by the 90mphclub.com and Hachisoft, this intuitive and unique utility can help boost every pitcher’s performance. Baseball Bullpen offers two modes: one to independently track pitch speed and the other to track full details of a bullpen workout. Track multiple pitchers at the same time and add game-like pressure to each practice, making every pitch count. Keep pitcher(s) on target and minimize overuse injuries by monitoring pitch type and overall pitch counts. When the workout is complete, review statistics, performance and compare one pitcher to another. Email stats and pitch placement images to coaches or programs like the 90mphclub.com for further analysis.
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
★TRACK MULTIPLE PITCHERS AND WORKOUTS SIMULTANEOUSLY:
Track multiple pitchers at the same time
Add, remove, and edit pitchers on the fly
Add, delete, and edit bullpen workouts
Enter notes for a pitcher or workout
★SIMULATED RADAR SPEED CALCULATION:
Record pitch speed by choosing the radar gun prior to each pitch
Radar tracking available outside of a workout for quick speed analysis
Estimate pitch speed using two touch interface methods
Enter speed manually from a scoreboard or radar gun
★TRACK PITCH LOCATION AND TYPE:
Visually track pitch location using graphical strike zone indicator
Specify pitch type thrown for each pitch
Track up to 8 pitch types within a workout
★VIEW REAL TIME PITCH DATA:
Pitch count indicator
Recorded pitch speed indicator
Updating counts based on pitch type
Updating overall balls and strikes with percentages
★EMAIL PITCH STATISTICS FOR ANALYSIS:
Overall pitching stats per pitcher (including speed)
Per bullpen workout stats (including speed)
Filter pitches shown based on pitch type
Email bullpen workouts with optional attached pitch placement map image for each pitch type recorded
Hachisoft partners with www.thepitchingpad.com to bring you this exclusive app.
Each of the 100 animals have been hand drawn and lovingly water colored by our resident artist and sister Mandee. She will introduce your child to a broad range of animals from around the world. Mandee’s audio instruction and feedback will also allow for even the youngest child to enjoy without difficulty.
✔ Develop memory and visual identification
✔ Learn animal recognition, animal names, animal classifications, and basic biology
✔ Practice concentration, coordination, memory, reasoning, logic and attention to detail
✔ Playable for any age
✔ Kid-friendly interface
✔ Audio instruction and feedback requires no reading
✔ 100 hand painted animals to play with
✔ A range of difficulty levels and randomized layouts to enhance re-playability
✔ 4 classic game play types - Lap Sit, Memory, Matching & Categories
✔ Lap Sit game play oriented towards toddlers finding mother-baby pairs
✔ Classic Memory game play with vivid animal tiles
✔ Race to pair animals with the Matching gameplay
✔ Over 40 Categorization challenges
✔ Age grouped high scores based on speed, difficulty, and accuracy
✔ Notifications for updates, enhancements, and content packages.
✔ Tested by our kids
✔ Played by our families!