NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
- Custom objects
NOTE: please try FREE demo version (Schematic Demo) before purchase.
Another features available in full version:
- Custom object editor
- Export / Import custom objects
- Rotate custom objects
- Export workspace to JPG, PNG, SVG or PDF (beta)
- Undo last action
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / selects the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - Show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
How to work with custom objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PdPOe_DlKPvsYnLQvdOmOFlvjXUSgTOcgRprkpx0Qa0/pub
Diodes&Thyristors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Switches by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Transistors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Vacuum tubes by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Valves for piping, piping accessories' and other by Michael Moss
Pneumatic by Michael Moss
Note: you can send me your own libraries to be published here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
The KOMPAS:24 app presents your work to clients and coworkers:
View models received by email
Train employees, no matter where they are – in the office or away on business
KOMPAS:24 features these functions:
- Rotate, zoom, and pan images
- Dynamically cut cross-section planes
- Display file information such as author and comments
SupportsKOMPAS-3D part (*. m3d), assembly (*. a3d), drawing (*.cdw), fragment file formats
TIP: To view all files associated with assemblies, be sure to download all files in the assembly to the mobile device.
The app allows you to put on the drawing canvas everything from simple predefined shapes such as rectangles, ellipses and lines to complex free-shaped figures that can be drawn by hand or created in spline editor. You can insert pictures to your drawings as well. It’s also possible to set any paper size, measure units, grid and snap settings for the page.
Application features include unlimited undo\redo, grouping and arranging of shapes, solid and gradients fills, various line dash patterns and so on.
Designed drawings can be saved on disk or exported to png, jpeg, pdf and svg formats.
Lighter than complex CAD packages, WizPlan incorporates the most frequently used CAD-like functions by means of a “smart” user interface, including diverse and easy-to-use features and functionalities. Handy for any architect, engineer, craftsman, site master. Fun for any doodler, artist, graphics designer, hobbyist. Detail in-app help is provided.
This is the free version. It includes full functionality and is ads-free, but it is mainly intended for trial and testing/familiarization purposes, as it does not allow the user to save any work. File management (save, load, etc) options are only available in the paid version (WizPlan).
Features of WizPlan FREE
- user-friendly interface, with little burden on complex tasks and easy-to-learn soft keys
- different drawing modes, straight line drawing and freehand sketching capability
- selectable snap-on grid size and color
- selectable line thickness and color
- objects can be filled with different line width/color
- color and alpha selection from menu of six standard colors or from pallet
- single-point circle drawing, with capability to transpose center and circumference
- continuous (polyline, i.e. point-to-point designated) drawing for straight lines and circles
- rectangle (includes square) drawing by diagonal
- select mode to form curves, change line color and width, trim/extend lines, move objects
- mirror (flip horizontally or vertically)
- rotate objects by 90 deg in both directions
- copy/paste, duplicate object(s)
- input (metric) dimensions via wheel widget; activate and deactivate dimensions layer
- select which dimensions you want to view (measured/unmeasured/all)
- text insertion at any point on the sketch, with or without pointer
- ability to change text color, size and position (text stays always horizontal)
- deselect function
- undo function
- pan and zoom
To create a shape at the intuitive control, drag and numeric keypad, Cross Keys, a stepper.
Can be the length of the side-angle, area, and centroid points are displayed dynamically, work while checking the angle of the diagonal and any point on the screen.
You can be scaled while keep the ratio of the total number to specify the one side.
Polygonal shape of the intersection angle can be measured by tapping 3 points in turn.
Preset until decagon regular polygon from the triangle.
Can be changed in your favorite background color and shape.
You can also be synchronized with the figure to import a picture to the background.
It is also useful for creating digital content is displayed coordinate X · Y.
Please use it in construction sites and craft and more.
※ Depending on the length of the sides and the angle mark is not put in the position of the specified pixel input, there is a case the number is slightly offset.
Difference between the PRO version.
- Display of advertising.
- Can't ｓave shapes data.
- Watermark appears on the image you exported.
- First prize winner of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2013 for Galaxy Note (http://goo.gl/fQsNuz).
Features of the application:
- Several different sketch styles for your choice
- Natural tools for creation of free-form curves, geometrical shapes, and text
- Precise form editing tools based on vertices of curves and lines
- Common transformations and modifications: rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication
- Intuitive eraser tool
- Various dashed line styles and arrowheads
- Ordering operations: bring forward, send backward, etc.
- Undo and redo
- Support for pressure-sensitive active pens (like Samsung S-Pen)
- Infinite canvas size for unlimited creativity
- Pan and zoom with two-finger gestures
- Sharing of sketches as PNG images
- Export and import capabilities for transferring between devices
- SVG export
- Export with transparent background
- No watermark
- Snapping to grid and angles (helps to draw perfect circles and squares)
- Advanced color picker
- Grouping of objects
What can you create with Skedio:
- Creative artworks
- Schemes and diagrams
- Educational illustrations
- Technical sketches
- Mind maps
- Handwritten notes
- Floor plans
Skedio tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skedioapp
biiCADo Touch is a professional 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
This version of biiCADo Touch has the full functionality of biiCADo Touch Pro version with the following limitations:
- Saving drawings is limited to max. 20 geometric elements
- No dropbox support
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support (Pro version only)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Ray
• Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut, Array
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, Linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
* Please note this is the lite version of palmDraft. If you like it and would like to support further development you can purchase the full version from the Google Play Market.
The full version has these additional features:
* Work with larger schematics (1080 x 720 and 1920 x 1080).
* Export blocks.
* Use of custom symbols.
* Export schematics to camera roll.
* Share schematics (gmail, etc.)
* More library symbols.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This is a bitmap-based CAD, featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger and pen drawing. It's as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which can be easily exported and shared for printing.
Designed for high-density screen devices, tablet or large screen device recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory warnings, please disable dark-background in prefs screen and work with SMALL or MEDIUM sized schematics (minimum 32MB of Heap memory.)
* Schematics in SMALL:720x480, MEDIUM:1080x720 and LARGE:1920x1080 sizes
(Lite version saves only in 720x480)
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks, text and objects.
* Block Export and Import (full version only).
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s (Full version only).
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
Please contact me by email for support, cannot help through GooglePlay reviews!
★ Presentation-quality schematics
★ Customizable component styles
★ Wire drawing with automatic routing
★ Share as PNG/JPEG/SVG/PDF
★ The Android design patterns followed
The application is completely free, no advertisement or spyware included. Only minimal permissions are required: access to SD card and access to the network.
There are two modes of operation, offline and online. It is your choose, either store all data locally, or setup online storage for backup reason or to synchronize two or more your devices. You can change mode any time.
Made by the creators of Procore, the powerful, cloud-based project management tool. CurrentSet gives you the power of Procore’s Drawings Tool at no cost!
CurrentSet is free for use with up to 750 sheets of drawings, for as long as you like. Get up to 2500 sheets free by sharing the app.
Get 750 free sheets when you sign up!
Share the app to earn up to 2500 free sheets.
Keep your entire team up-to-date on the latest drawings
Fast and easy uploads — keep the latest drawings with you on your Android
Review and markup drawings at any location — jobsite, office, home, wherever!
Work offline and automatically sync updates when you’re back online
Notify the entire project team the moment changes are made to a drawing set
Quick sign up with LinkedIn and Google — no credit card required!
Use CurrentSet for as long as you like for free.
Upgrade to Procore when you need an integrated suite of project management tools. Your CurrentSet drawings will transfer seamlessly into Procore when you’re ready.
Free version has the ads. Database include over 200 000 smd's. This is codebook 2013.
You are welcome to send me error reports, proposals, and observations. All of them will be fixed.