NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
- Custom objects
NOTE: please try FREE demo version (Schematic Demo) before purchase.
Another features available in full version:
- Custom object editor
- Export / Import custom objects
- Rotate custom objects
- Export workspace to JPG, PNG, SVG or PDF (beta)
- Undo last action
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / selects the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - Show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
How to work with custom objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PdPOe_DlKPvsYnLQvdOmOFlvjXUSgTOcgRprkpx0Qa0/pub
Diodes&Thyristors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Switches by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Transistors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Vacuum tubes by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Valves for piping, piping accessories' and other by Michael Moss
Pneumatic by Michael Moss
Note: you can send me your own libraries to be published here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
The PRO version of Raise the Bar is proud to bring you:
*Task Widgets ( Android 4.0 >)
*Patterns for bars
*More goodies in the future!
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
SIXTEEN completely different types of brushes to choose from
Image Processing tools: TWENTY Image processing filters to give final touch to your prized creations, or edit your photos
Fill Bucket, a completely unique tool to android paint applications
Ability to choose transparent colors, setting custom colors using a user-friendly color palette
Ability to load/save as .jpg and .png formats. Open any image from gallery to edit.
Fill tolerance - an intelligent state-of-the-art feature that recognises similar colored pixels and fills color between them accordingly. The fill tolerance level can be manually set.
Beautiful looking shadow effects to drawings
Twelve different types of standard shapes for quick draw. Can be rotated and 3D manipulated using two finger gestures
Eight artistic fonts with bold/italic/underline options.
Standard Pencil with Eraser
Share your drawings on a wide variety of platforms including Bluetooth, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, kik, Whatsapp, and a lot more
Offset drawing feature to allow finger drawing without any optical hindrance
Smooth lines/Anti aliasing feature
An interactive, intuitive help explaining all the incorporated features
Future developments by collecting user drawing data to analyse and review some of the commonly used features and pitfalls
If you Like your experience with our app, PLEASE GIVE US A MOMENT AND RATE US!
If possible please also give your feedback with ratings. This way, we can improve our application to serve you better.
For any kind of complaints, suggestions, or any other feedback, please feel COMPLETELY free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The KOMPAS:24 app presents your work to clients and coworkers:
View models received by email
Train employees, no matter where they are – in the office or away on business
KOMPAS:24 features these functions:
- Rotate, zoom, and pan images
- Dynamically cut cross-section planes
- Display file information such as author and comments
Supports file formats: part (*. m3d), assembly (*. a3d), drawing (*.cdw), fragment (*.frw), BOM (*.spw), text document (*.kdw)
TIP: To view all files associated with assemblies, be sure to download all files in the assembly to the mobile device.
- First prize winner of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2013 for Galaxy Note (http://goo.gl/fQsNuz).
Features of the application:
- Several different sketch styles for your choice
- Natural tools for creation of free-form curves, geometrical shapes, and text
- Precise form editing tools based on vertices of curves and lines
- Common transformations and modifications: rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication
- Intuitive eraser tool
- Various dashed line styles and arrowheads
- Ordering operations: bring forward, send backward, etc.
- Undo and redo
- Support for pressure-sensitive active pens (like Samsung S-Pen)
- Infinite canvas size for unlimited creativity
- Pan and zoom with two-finger gestures
- Sharing of sketches as PNG images
- Export and import capabilities for transferring between devices
- SVG export
- Export with transparent background
- No watermark
- Snapping to grid and angles (helps to draw perfect circles and squares)
- Advanced color picker
- Grouping of objects
What can you create with Skedio:
- Creative artworks
- Schemes and diagrams
- Educational illustrations
- Technical sketches
- Mind maps
- Handwritten notes
- Floor plans
Skedio tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skedioapp
biiCADo Touch is a professional 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
This version of biiCADo Touch has the full functionality of biiCADo Touch Pro version with the following limitations:
- Saving drawings is limited to max. 20 geometric elements
- No dropbox support
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support (Pro version only)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Ray
• Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut, Array
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, Linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
The app allows you to put on the drawing canvas everything from simple predefined shapes such as rectangles, ellipses and lines to complex free-shaped figures that can be drawn by hand or created in spline editor. You can insert pictures to your drawings as well. It’s also possible to set any paper size, measure units, grid and snap settings for the page.
Application features include unlimited undo\redo, grouping and arranging of shapes, solid and gradients fills, various line dash patterns and so on.
Designed drawings can be saved on disk or exported to png, jpeg, pdf and svg formats.
★ Presentation-quality schematics
★ Customizable component styles
★ Wire drawing with automatic routing
★ Share as PNG/JPEG/SVG/PDF
★ The Android design patterns followed
The application is completely free, no advertisement or spyware included. Only minimal permissions are required: access to SD card and access to the network.
There are two modes of operation, offline and online. It is your choose, either to store all data locally, or setup online storage for backup reason or to synchronize two or more your devices. You can change the mode any time.
To create a shape at the intuitive control, drag and numeric keypad, Cross Keys, a stepper.
Can be the length of the side-angle, area, and centroid points are displayed dynamically, work while checking the angle of the diagonal and any point on the screen.
You can be scaled while keep the ratio of the total number to specify the one side.
Polygonal shape of the intersection angle can be measured by tapping 3 points in turn.
Preset until decagon regular polygon from the triangle.
Can be changed in your favorite background color and shape.
You can also be synchronized with the figure to import a picture to the background.
It is also useful for creating digital content is displayed coordinate X · Y.
Please use it in construction sites and craft and more.
※ Depending on the length of the sides and the angle mark is not put in the position of the specified pixel input, there is a case the number is slightly offset.
Difference between the PRO version.
- Display of advertising.
- Can't ｓave shapes data.
- Watermark appears on the image you exported.
You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
• Free, with no In-App purchases required
• Save your images to your phone or one-click to share them with friends/family on Facebook and other social media
• For kids and adults who love to draw, paint and doodle
• Perfectly designed to make drawing cartoons and Japanese style anime easy
• No annoying banner adverts!
★★★ DESCRIPTION ★★★
★Saisie des relevés des compteurs (EDF, GDF, EAU etc...) de votre habitation.
★Différence de consommation par rapport à la saisie précédente.
★Coût de chaque relevé.
★Possibilité d'ajouter des nouveaux compteurs.
★Gestion de compteurs spécifiques : Heures Pleines/Heures Creuses ou TEMPO (Bleu/Blanc/Rouge)
★Import/Export des données.
★Export dans un fichier de type tableur, fichier .ods (Open Document Spreadsheet) sauvegardé sur la carte SD et compatible Microsoft Office Excel, Libre Office Calc, Open Office Calc. (Version complête uniquement)
★Ajout dans l'agenda de rappels journaliers/hebdomadaires/mensuels.
★Affichage de courbes de consommation.
★★★ AUTORISATIONS ★★★
VIBRATE : pour les touches lors de la saisie
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : pour la sauvergarde
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : pour la sauvergarde
READ_CALENDAR : pour les rappels
WRITE_CALENDAR : pour les rappels
FLASHLIGHT : pour le fonctionnement du flash
CAMERA : pour le fonctionnement du flash
GET_ACCOUNTS : pour la sauvegarde DropBox
INTERNET : pour la sauvegarde DropBox
★★★ COMMENTAIRES SUR ANDROID MARKET ★★★
S'il vous plait envoyez vos questions et rapports de bugs par e-mail.
Avant de poster des commentaires négatifs sur Google Play, contactez-moi pour essayer de résoudre votre problème.
★★★ LA VERSION COMPLETE EST DISPONIBLE ★★★
recherchez dans l'Android Market : fr.cyd.relevesdecompteurs.full
★★★ ATTENTION : SAUVEGARDES ★★★
Avant d'installer une nouvelle version ou bien de supprimer l'application n'oublier pas d'exporter vos relevés. En cas de problème vous pourrez les importer à nouveau.
Purger aussi vos rappels dans l'agenda dans la page "Agenda des relevés"
* Please note this is the lite version of palmDraft. If you like it and would like to support further development you can purchase the full version from the Google Play Market.
The full version has these additional features:
* Work with larger schematics (1080 x 720 and 1920 x 1080).
* Export blocks.
* Use of custom symbols.
* Export schematics to camera roll.
* Share schematics (gmail, etc.)
* More library symbols.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This is a bitmap-based CAD, featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger and pen drawing. It's as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which can be easily exported and shared for printing.
Designed for high-density screen devices, tablet or large screen device recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory warnings, please disable dark-background in prefs screen and work with SMALL or MEDIUM sized schematics (minimum 32MB of Heap memory.)
* Schematics in SMALL:720x480, MEDIUM:1080x720 and LARGE:1920x1080 sizes
(Lite version saves only in 720x480)
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks, text and objects.
* Block Export and Import (full version only).
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s (Full version only).
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
If you experience problems with the application please make sure that the "Don't keep activities" setting in the "Settings-Developer options" of your phone settings is unchecked (disabled).
Please contact me by email for support, cannot help through GooglePlay reviews!