TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
You can easily share drawings with users on other platforms as TouchDraw is also supported on iPad and Macintosh.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Native TouchDraw Format
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
* Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType or OpenType fonts
The KOMPAS:24 app presents your work to clients and coworkers:
View models received by email
Train employees, no matter where they are – in the office or away on business
KOMPAS:24 features these functions:
- Rotate, zoom, and pan images
- Dynamically cut cross-section planes
- Display file information such as author and comments
SupportsKOMPAS-3D part (*. m3d), assembly (*. a3d), drawing (*.cdw), fragment file formats
TIP: To view all files associated with assemblies, be sure to download all files in the assembly to the mobile device.
NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / select the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
To create a shape at the intuitive control, drag and numeric keypad, Cross Keys, a stepper.
Can be the length of the side-angle, area, and centroid points are displayed dynamically, work while checking the angle of the diagonal and any point on the screen.
You can be scaled while keep the ratio of the total number to specify the one side.
Polygonal shape of the intersection angle can be measured by tapping 3 points in turn.
Preset until decagon regular polygon from the triangle.
Can be changed in your favorite background color and shape.
You can also be synchronized with the figure to import a picture to the background.
It is also useful for creating digital content is displayed coordinate X · Y.
Please use it in construction sites and craft and more.
※ Depending on the length of the sides and the angle mark is not put in the position of the specified pixel input, there is a case the number is slightly offset.
Difference between the PRO version.
- Display of advertising.
- Can't ｓave shapes data.
- Watermark appears on the image you exported.
Get rid of the advertisements by buying the General Engineering (Paid) version.
This free version has STOPPED adding calculation modules. It will only fix any possible bugs.
New modules are ONLY added to the paid version.
Any positive constructive critique is welcome. And if you want more modules to be added, we'll be very glad to do so.
But please concentrate on important hard-to-follow formulas when calculating manually. This application is meant to ease calculations without getting lost between the variables of the engineering equation or formula.
Please write the review in either English or Arabic. The computer translation is weak.
Please read the description till the bottom. It's important.
In this application, You can send the calculation results via:
- Email (at least get Gmail client for Android installed)
- Skype (if installed)
- SMS (The usual classic mobile messaging).
- In paid version only: A log of all calculations done with a time stamp so you don't have to repeat calculating them.
The application covers the following topics:
A table of units.
A table of physical constants.
Forward and backward conversion between units (more than 50 conversions).
From applied maths for engineers:
1- Geometry area and volume.
2- Finding the location of centroids of important shapes.
3- Finding the roots of 2nd,3rd,4th, and 5th degree equations with complex roots too.
From electrical and electronic engineering:
1- A module for Ohm's Law . It helps you find either Power,Resistance, Intensity, or Voltage.
2- Resultant sum of either of Resistances, Capacitors, or Inductances whether they are in series or in parallel. you can have up to 10 elements (which is more than enough)
3- A module to find the change in the value of the motor resistance of the wire windings after getting some heat through runtime
4- Voltage Drop
5- Resistance value using colour codes
6- Wheatstone Bridge
7- Butterworth Tee LC Filters (High pass and Low pass)
8- Chebychev Tee LC Filters (High pass and Low pass)
9- Butterworth equal component Filters (High pass and Low pass)
10- Pi attenuator
12- Helix Antenna Design
13- Battery life
14- BJT Transistor Bias Voltage Calculation
15- Non-inverting op-Amp resistor
16- Zener diode
17- Radar Range
From Mechanical Engineering:
1- Resultant sum of two forces acting at the same point
2- Using the altitude and the latitude given by the GPS in the phone, find the exact value of the gravitational acceleration of the earth.
3- Rectangular Beam Deflection (hollow and solid)
4- Round Beam Deflection (hollow and solid)
5- Internal screw thread shear area
6- External screw thread shear area
7- Cam-with-follower Profile determination. here you can see both the coordinates of the profile of the cam on a step of 1 degree only, and get the profile plotted so you can see how it would look like.
The following are Functional ONLY in the Paid version
*- Light Lux meter
*- Shear and Shear Force
*- Cartesian Fluid Flow Analysis.
*- Beams : Moment of inertia+Section Modulus+Radius of Gyration.
*- Beams : Stress & Deflection studies.
*- Interpolation on Saturated Steam Tables
*- Heat transfer through walls.
*- Heat loss from pipes wrapped with insulators.
The application uses GPS. It's used only in taking the coordinates for the sake of calculations. If you are in doubt that we might steal your coordinates, you can use the manual input option. You have been warned. Thanks.-*
biiCADo Touch is a professional 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
This version of biiCADo Touch has the full functionality of biiCADo Touch Pro version with the following limitations:
- Saving drawings is limited to max. 20 geometric elements
- No dropbox support
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support (Pro version only)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Ray
• Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut, Array
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, Linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
Pen and Paper has been developed as part of our research about touch input. That means we want to make drawing on your tablet or phone as convenient as with pen and paper.
- First prize winner of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2013 for Galaxy Note (http://goo.gl/fQsNuz).
Features of the application:
- Several different sketch styles for your choice
- Natural tools for creation of free-form curves, geometrical shapes, and text
- Precise form editing tools based on vertices of curves and lines
- Common transformations and modifications: rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication
- Intuitive eraser tool
- Various dashed line styles and arrowheads
- Ordering operations: bring forward, send backward, etc.
- Undo and redo
- Support for pressure-sensitive active pens (like Samsung S-Pen)
- Infinite canvas size for unlimited creativity
- Pan and zoom with two-finger gestures
- Sharing of sketches as PNG images
- Export and import capabilities for transferring between devices
- SVG export
- Export with transparent background
- No watermark
- Snapping to grid and angles (helps to draw perfect circles and squares)
- Advanced color picker
- Grouping of objects
What can you create with Skedio:
- Creative artworks
- Schemes and diagrams
- Educational illustrations
- Technical sketches
- Mind maps
- Handwritten notes
- Floor plans
Skedio tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skedioapp
Create a free account at www.everdroid.com and download the application to get started.
MetaMoJi Note is a cross-platform note taking app, PDF annotation tool, and a digital scrapbook for your life. You can capture your ideas visually with stylish pens and ink, take notes, or annotate imported PDF documents. MetaMoJi Note is a virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup. Premium upgrades include voice recording, handwriting recognition and text conversion, automatic synchronization of documents, and a shared drive. MetaMoJi Note is popular as a personal productivity tool popular among students and teachers, families and business professionals.
MetaMoJi Share allows groups to co-edit a document together in real time over an interactive whiteboard. MetaMoJi Share is a group collaboration tool for dozens of participants to share notes and to visually express their ideas in live interactive meetings online. With MetaMoJi Share, team managers can conduct project collaboration either in real time or as users “check in” to virtual meeting sessions. Participants can join the meeting whenever they open the delivered “share note”, and their contributions will be displayed in real time. MetaMoJi Share is a group and team productivity tool which is wildly popular in classrooms, research labs, and among small business environments.
Learn more about MetaMoJi Note and MetaMoJi Share:
MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
MetaMoJi Share: http://shareanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
• Free, with no In-App purchases required
• Save your images to your phone or one-click to share them with friends/family on social media
• For kids and adults who love to draw, paint and doodle
• Perfectly designed to make drawing cartoons and Japanese style anime easy