Bandwidth logging incorrect value Since upgrading my GalaxyS5 to 5.0 a couple months back I have noticed that the logging of my bandwidth usage is incorrect. Particularly on the cellular values. Comparing to what Android (and my cell provider) is recording, DU is indicating I have used significantly more data than I have actually used. Please fix!!! Otherwise I like the enhanced GUI is nice and I like the new look. Doesn't serve much purpose anymore now I can't get accurate bandwidth logging for the more important cellular usage.
2.01 updated 2.02 changed to 5 Stars Widgets don't display daily totals, only monthly. Have Lolly pop 5.0 second update..please fix... OK got 2.02 app, so far so good. Have to wait until tomorrow to see changes. Like the look and feel. Would like the option to have bar grapgh added as widget on the desktop. Same as on lock screen.
a requisition please add baud meter instead of logo.
I like it
Good app, does what it says. Glad to see you've updated it after a couple/few years, however the widgets, whether daily or monthly, display the same totals. Please fix.
Excellent app Welcome back 😆
Version 2.02: More bug fixes.
Shows network usage chart in the notification area.
Resizeable widgets, new widget styles, widgets on the lock screen.
Optional reporting to DuMeter.net (free DuMeter.net account is required).
Optionally monitor data usage on some Wi-Fi networks only.
Android Lollipop support.
Material design styles.
Better tablets support.