An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, changing color, etc. You can also choose to render your model in wireframe only mode or surface rendering mode. You can view multiple files together.
3D data files can be added to the app's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone (or tablet) with a PC and copy your 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the device. After that, you can use the app to load the models you saved in the directory. If you have files in system 'download' folder of your device, the app can open them as well. You can also use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). The app also supports third party file management app, for instance, DropBox.
The app provides you file sorting features so that you can find your model quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time. If you don't need some of the files any more, you can use the app to delete them. If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment.
The app is not just a data file viewer. It is also a 3D data file organizer. With its help, it is so easy to keep your 3D data and other files orgainzied. The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. The image formats supported by the app include png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp. The video formats supported by the app include 3GPP (.3gp), MPEG-4 (.mp4). The audio formats supported by the app include MIDI (.mid), MP3 (.mp3). The app also provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of data files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' to find more 3D oriented apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please contact us. Our email address is email@example.com
If you are not familiar with PDB here is more info from Wikipedia:
The Protein Data Bank (PDB) is a repository for the 3-D structural data of large biological molecules, such as proteins and nucleic acids. It is a key resource in areas of structural biology, such as structural genomics. PDB format describes the three dimensional structures of molecules. It is supported by many software including (UCSF) Chimera, Cn3D, Coot, Gabedit, Jmol, Molden, Molekel, PyMOL, RasMol, UGENE, VisIt, VMD, Yasara. The pdb format accordingly provides for description and annotation of protein and nucleic acid structures including atomic coordinates, observed sidechain rotamers, secondary structure assignments, as well as atomic connectivity. Structures are often deposited with other molecules such as water, ions, nucleic acids, ligands and so on, which can be described in the pdb format as well. The Protein Data Bank also keeps data on biological macromolecules in the newer mmCIF file format.
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
The UUIDGen for Android application generates a Universally Unique IDentifier (UUID), a 128-bit value guaranteed to be unique over both space and time. It provides a number of commonly used formats and makes it easy to share the generated results!
Google Service Framework Android ID
A 64-bit number generated on the device's first log in and remains constant for the lifetime of the device. (Changes on factory reset)
A hardware serial number, if available. Usually this value is 'null' or 'unknown'
Settings.Secure.ANDROID_ID (available for Android >= 2.3)
A 64-bit number generated on the device's first boot and should remain constant for the lifetime of the device. ( value may change if a factory reset is performed on the device.)
Using telephony Manager
This is null if device ID is not available i.e. non calling Tablets.
Universal Unique Identifier Generated by this application)
A 8-4-4-4-12 digit hex string, that represents a Universal Unique Identifier for the device.
TapGuid is very easy to use: simply tap the New button on the bottom of the screen to generate a new GUID. Tap the Settings button to cycle through all available display formats (standard, digits only, registry, Base64, etc.). Tap the Copy button to copy the GUID to the clipboard in the current format, or the Share button to send it to other apps. (Try messaging a strange string of hexadecimal digits and letters to a non-geek friend or family member.)
For each unique identifier, TapGuid fills the screen with a different color shade, that is computed from the value of that ID! If you like the color, long tap the screen to copy its code and reuse it in other apps or sites.
That's it! TapGuid doesn't waste your time, battery and resources, and only requires 0.00005 GB of storage. It's also completely free, has no ads, and requires no Internet and no permissions whatsoever.
Devoting my time and effort into this new application, bear with me and if you find bug's please submit them via my email!
Requires an internet connection, also work's best when the phone is turned to landscape position!
This Map Pack contains High Definition versions of the most popular community maps for DayZ, and includes:
• Lingor Island
DayZ Central Pro also includes:
• Loot, Vehicle and Building Locations - For all three Maps
• Loot Tables - Tables that help determine chances of Loot Spawns
Please Note: This app is over 35MB in size. It is recommended to download via Wifi if you don't have unlimited data.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
TEMPORARY DOWN DUE TO MAINTENANCE!
NOTE: This is an early beta version. Desktop and FOV calculations are not yet ready. The full version will have certain limitations unless you upgrade to PRO.
This tool allows you to accurately calculate mouse sensitivity for a number of games. You can also convert the sensitivity from one game to another. The basis for the sensitivity is how far you have to move your mouse to do a 360 degree rotation in the game.
- Calculate sensitivity based on a desired 360 distance, either in centimeters or inches.
- Convert sensitivity between games based on the settings from one game.
- Calculate the sensitivity you need to set if you change your DPI or WPS, do this by selecting the same game as current and new.
- Instructions on how to change the sensitivity for the selected games.
These calculations are all based on un-accelerated mouse movement. Some games allow you to disable acceleration, this is recommended where possible. Other games have unavoidable acceleration, so for these games the calculations are just estimates, and results may vary a lot depending on settings.
- Current game: The game you want to use as a base for the calculations, or you want to calculate the distance for.
- WPS: Windows Point Speed. This is the mouse speed setting in Windows. Default is 6.
- DPI: The DPI setting for your new and current game. If you do not enter a DPI in the new game section, current DPI will be used.
- Resolution: Some games require resolution as well to calculate the sensitivity.
- FOV: The FOV of the game in degrees. Not all games use this in the calculation.
- Input Method: Choose whether to use the sensitivity setting for the current game or a desired distance as input.
- Value: This is the value for the input method, either sensitivity from the current game, or a distance.
- Unit: Select the unit you want to use for the calculations, and the input if you select distance as input method.
- New Game: This is the game you want to calculate to based on the input.
- NOTE: Some fields will have either a RED X or a GREEN V as their background. This indicates whether or not the field is used in the calculations. If it is a RED X, you do not need to enter a value, if it is a GREEN V, a value is needed.
Currently supported games:
Americas Army: Proving Grounds, APB: Reloaded ,Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock Infinite, Blacklight: Retribution, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Crysis 1, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Cube World, Dark Souls II, DayZ (Arma 2), DayZ Standalone, Fallout: New Vegas, FarCry 3, Firefall, Garry's Mod, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Goat Simulator, Half-Life 2, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Loadout, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Minecraft, Mirror's Edge, Natural Selection 2, Payday 2, Planetside 2, Portal 2, Quake 1, Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, Quake Live, Rage, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Rust, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, ShootMania: Storm, Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V), Team Fortress 2, Thief, Titanfall, Tribes: Ascend, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, War Thunder, Warface, Warframe.
Disclaimer: This application relies on connection to the internet and a correct running clock. The list of games are fetched from a web-server, and all calculations are done server-side. The service may go down at any time due to maintenance.
Now with Xbox One Support !
Push alerts for Warframe, designed to provide informative notifications instead of just "New Alerts".
This application simply does push notifications for Warframe alerts, it should use very little battery power since it depends on Google's Cloud Messaging Platform (which your android phone is connected to anyway).
Notifications are descriptive and notifications appear for each alert. When an alert expires if a new alert comes in it will clear the notification for the expired alert. Sound and vibrate is customisable for the alerts.
NOTE: PS4 and XB1 alerts are in the settings, this app defaults to Warframe alerts for PC, but in the settings page you can select to receive PS4 or XB1 alerts instead (or as well if you really wish).
NOTE(2): If you filter out items, alerts with only credits will still come through, to filter these out set your min credits to something really high.
Filtering can be done by planet, minimum credits or by items and are processed server-side (so your phone doesn't even need to wake up to reject a notification, more battery life for you !)
Filters are applied in order:
- Platform (PC / Playstation 4 (PS4) / Xbox One (XB1) )
- Planets (if a planet is unticked, you won't get an alert for that planet at all)
- Rewards (if the planet isn't filtered, if any reward matches, then the alert is sent)
- Credits (like rewards, if no planet filtering then if no reward matches but it's above the credit limit, the alert is sent)
- Server-based Filters (so I don't waste precious battery on your device filtering out alerts you don't want)
- Notification Sounds/Vibrate
- Pebble Support ( http://getpebble.com )
Features still to come:
- Mark as read option.
FE Connect Features:
• Intuitive setup and configuration of compatible Franklin products
• Real-time product status monitoring
• Access to product logs, with the ability to email them for troubleshooting
Products that work with FE Connect
• MonoDrive (NEMA 3R)
• MonoDriveXT (NEMA 3R)
Refer to your Franklin Product Owner’s Manual for details and safety information regarding accessing.
Select one of the installed packs. That's it! Now every time you receive a text message, you will hear a different, refreshing ringtone.
Don't worry, the ringtone you hear when people call you will remain untouched. Your text ringtones won't make you think someone else got a text either. Instead, RingPack chooses ringtones from the pack you selected. Each pack holds ringtones that sound similar, but differ in subtle ways.
Make Your Own Packs!
Go to http://cryclops.com/apps/ringpack/ and scroll to the "Custom Packs" section!
Features(and more to come):
* Configure when the app should notify you of an alert (At night, day, after noon, etc...)
* Choose a faction and you'll get notified if your faction is winning or losing.
* Disable or Enable notifications
* View the status of each alert in each server
See eula: https://planetside2gs.appspot.com/eula
You are welcome to notify me of any bugs you may encounter.
Also feel free to suggest new features.
This app uses ListViewAnimations by Niek Haarman.
[One-Click to download videos] Press “Recording” button download videos automatically from dashcam to PushCam App on your phone.
[Upload to PushCam Cloud Service] Upload videos to PushCam website with internet access and no worry about file missing anymore.
PushCam, Push Every Moment of Your Life.
Official Website: http://www.pushcam.com
Features calculations for:
- Normal and binary endpoints
- Parallel and crossover designs
- Superiority, Non-Inferiority, Equivalence, Bio-equivalence and Precision objectives
SampSize calculates either the required sample size for a desired power, or calculates the power of a trial for a given sample size. It allows users to specify inputs such as significance level, power, mean difference (or limit), standard deviation, and the allocation ratio.
Developed in collaboration with Dr Steven A Julious, Medical Statistics Group, School of Health and Related Research, The University of Sheffield, UK.
- Julious, SA. Sample sizes for clinical trails. Chapman and Hall, 2009.
- Julious, S. J. (2004). Tutorial in Biostatistics: Sample sizes for clinical trials with Normal Data. Statistics in Medicine, 23, 1921-86.
- Julious, S. A. & Campbell, M. J. (2012). Tutorial in biostatistics: sample sizes for parallel group clinical trials with binary data. Statistics in Medicine, doi:10.1002/sim.5381.
- Julious SA & Owen R. Sample size calculations for non-inferiority studies with binary outcomes. Statistical Methods in Medical Research (DOI: 10.1177/0962280210378945).
- Julious SA. An introduction to statistics in early phase trials. Wiley, 2010.
Tage im Zeitraum von 7 Tagen.
Darüber hinaus können alle Feiertage für ein beliebiges, ganzes Kalenderjahr angezeigt werden.
Die Feiertage werden durch Landesfeiertage, Schulferien, etc. ergänzt.
Dzt. erfolgt eine Unterstützung nur für Österreich, Schweiz und Deutschland, einstellbar für
Geplant ist auch ein Möglichkeite der Eingabe von zusätzlichen persönlichen
Terminen (mit einfacher Kalkulation bei variablen Terminen, Bsp: 3. Sontag im Monat Mai)
Desweiteren kann später das Zeitraumfenster (Standard = 7 Tage) eingestellt werden.
Der Internetzugriff ist nur für die Werbung notwendig!
Keywords: Feiertage, Coming Soon, Ostern, Weihnachten, Pfingsten, Advent, Termine, Ferien,
Jahresüberlick, Terminberechnung, Kalenderjahr, Jahresüberblick, Kalendertag, Kalenderwoche