--Evernote integration (see your notes everywhere)
--Faster interface to get where you need in fewer clicks
For the novice
--information about varietals
--suggested wines that are reasonably priced
--easily tag wine you want or want to avoid
--add pictures to help you remember
For the more advanced wine drinkers
--great cellar features
--track price and locations of favorite wine
--add your own notes
--custom lists to manage wines
We've heard users say that they love out cellar features, and we're adding more all the time.
Thanks for all the feedback!
*********Upgrading from Swirl Free**************
If your data does not move automatically to Swirl Pro, you can perform a backup in Swirl Free, and restore in Swirl pro from the settings menu.
Cor.kz, Wine+, Vino, drync, pairing
PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2013 (2013 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
- “Everything you need for wine" - TODAY Show
- "A delicious download for your app collection" - USA Today
- The only wine app with ability to buy with Google wallet.
Wine finder: Snap a photo of any wine label and the app instantly recognizes it. Not only does it work on bottles, Drync can also scan labels from your camera roll, magazines, computer screens, and even billboards.
- SNAP a photo of the wine label, and Drync instantly matches it to show availability, price, ratings and descriptions with out exclusive wine finder technology.
- TRACK your favorite wines, personal ratings, and tasting notes.
- BUY wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep with our secure wine cart. Now you can also buy with Google Wallet.
- DISCOVER wines and see what your friends and other Dryncers are sipping. We have more than 30,000 bottles to choose from, so you have options.
- SHARE wine selections on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and email.
- LEARN about wines with our collections curated by our in-house sommeliers, and associated blog posts.
SAVE YOUR WINES ONCE - HAVE THEM ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your Android phone. Your wine saves will sync automatically.
- On the Web: www.drync.com
MORE ABOUT DRYNC
For support, suggestions, ideas on how to make our app better or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us:
- Learn more about Drync: http://www.drync.com/about
- Contact us: email@example.com
- Call us at 1-877-871-6226
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dryncwine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dryncwine
Try WineRatings+ today and receive a FREE 14-day subscription to our premium content. Subscribers gain access to over 300,000 wine ratings from the trusted editors of Wine Spectator magazine, and much more. Simply install and run the app, then hit "SUBSCRIBE" to redeem your free trial.
Wine Spectator WineRatings+ is a free download that includes a mix of free and paid content. The free content includes comprehensive vintage charts, educational articles, videos and daily news. An in-app subscription gives access to all of Wine Spectator’s wine ratings; our database currently includes around 300,000 reviews, with more than 1,000 new ratings added each month. This product is separate from Wine Spectator magazine and WineSpectator.com and is not included in those subscriptions.
If you have any questions about the app, please visit app-help.winespectator.com.
FREE CONTENT IN WINERATINGS+
WineRatings+ includes a wide range of free content to teach you more about wine:
• Vintage Charts: Covers 55 of the world’s principal wine regions and grape varieties to help you assess the overall quality and character of each region’s wines and when they will be at their most enjoyable.
• Learn More: Helps you explore the fundamentals of wine with authoritative articles and educational videos.
• WS360: Gives you a timely view into current wine culture, with an automatically updated news feed of the latest reports and insights from WineSpectator.com.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR WINERATINGS+ SUBSCRIBERS
Wine Spectator’s ratings app gives you access to around 300,000 of the world’s most authoritative and reliable wine reviews—with definitive ratings, detailed tasting notes, release prices, current auction prices and recommended drinking windows.
TRUSTED AND TIMELY RATINGS
WineRatings+ is automatically updated (no download required) with the latest Wine Spectator reviews. At least 1,000 wine reviews are added each month. Each review is written by an experienced Wine Spectator editor according to strict blind-tasting methodology to ensure fair and reliable results.
RAPID, EASY-TO-USE WINE RATINGS SEARCH
WineRatings+ helps you look up Wine Spectator ratings for even the most difficult-to-spell wines and wineries. The app provides instant results as you type, while the powerful filtering options help you find wines by name, producer, price, score or region with precision.
Looking for expert advice on which wines to purchase? The Picks section in WineRatings+ delivers wines recommended by our editors. For great buys among the most recent reviews, turn to “Classic Wines (95-100 Points)”, “Newest Reds and Whites $20 or Less (90+ Points)” and "Extreme Values $12 or Less." Or explore "Value Sparkler for Special Occasions," “Blue-Chip Collectibles” and our "Top 100 of 2013"—the most exciting wines of the past year.
To help you remember the wines you enjoy, we automatically save your recently viewed wines to the app’s home screen. You can also “favorite” wines for the long-term.
Share your favorite wines and articles. Subscribers can post Wine Spectator wine reviews, as well as links to news and feature stories, to their Facebook and Twitter accounts, or send them via email.
The premium version of WineRatings+, provided by Wine Spectator, requires a monthly subscription of $2.99, which is auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Store account. You may cancel your subscription at any time from the Google Play Store app or website; you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to avoid being billed for the next cycle. You will not receive a refund for cancellation, however you will retain access to premium content until the end of the current cycle.
WineRatings+ is a new product from Wine Spectator and must be purchased separately from our other products. It is not included in subscriptions to Wine Spectator magazine and WineSpectator.com.
Just enter a region, a country or a grape. Or just name the last wine that you really liked. You don't need to be an expert. You can participate just like that without having to register or logging in. Vinooracle asks intelligently and offers a specific suggestion because every user makes the software learn more.By your specifications Vinooracle gets better every day.
Therefore it is always fun to come back to try new wines. Enjoy!
P.S: Also check out our new spin off App - Taste2Wine
Vinapp se presenta como una herramienta idónea para usuarios profesionales. Se trata de una aplicación que combina diseño y funcionalidad para mostrarte todo lo que desees saber sobre nuestras bodegas y productos, además de ser una extensión de la propia marca.
Con Vinapp podrás tener una completa descripción de todas nuestras características como Familia dedicada al sector vitivinícola, desde nuestros orígenes, localización, elaboración y crianza, productos con su correspondiente descripción detallada, precios, opciones de compra y mucho más.
We hand-picked beautiful photos related to each wine region specifically to ignite your senses. So when you see a white truffle on top of risotto rice, it's a hint for you to explore a certain Risotto al Tartufo Bianco pairing!
(This App assumes knowledge of wine producing areas. If you're a wine novice, we'll have something for you soon!)
In WineOut you won't find a general encyclopedia of wines, but a careful selection of some of the most attractive ones to try in 2011.
What is WineOut?
* A simple browser where wines are classified by price, color, Designation of Origin, pairing, etc...
* A user rating so that you can evaluate each wine, vote for your favorite one, and know the ratings of the WineOut community.
* A way to share your favorite wines with friends.
* A section on practical tips for enjoying wine.
* Geolocation of the nearest stores in Madrid and Barcelona so that you know where to buy the wines we recommend.
* Regular updating of our wine selection and future extension of our range of activity, with more stores and more cities.
All of this for less than the price of one bottle!
In other words, it will cost you very little to make a good impression at a romantic dinner, at a business lunch, or on any other special occasion.
You had a Wine that you find worth sharing? then just click a picture of it and share it on the WineIt with the Wine details. Or you want to find the good Wines as rated by someone who has consumed it? then find them on WineIt as shared by other wine lovers in the App.
Wines in WineIt can be browsed in a List or on the Map. You can filter or sort them based on your selection of Wine Type, Grape, Location, People and other options.
See the Wines in an intuitive Map view on the locations where they have been consumed, that helps you identify good Wines in a chosen Locality or City.
Social Networking experience in WineIt further enhances with the ability to Like, Comment or Share a Wine or you can simply add a Wine to your Wishlist.
Start following other Wine Lovers in the App or your Facebook Friends or Phone Contacts by inviting them to WineIt.
Check-out the activity of the People you Follow in WineIt such as they adding a new Wine, Commenting or Liking or simply start following someone.
You have own Wine Cellar comprising of your WishList of Wines and the Wines that you shared with other WineIt Members.
Push Notifications help you get notified of the activities of the People you Follow in WineIt or the activity on the Wines you added such as Like, Comment or Share.
In other User’s profile, you can find the Wines added by that Person, see the Followers or the Following of that Person.
You have the option to manage your Notifications, Invite Friends or Contacts , send Feedback or Rate the App on the iTunes Store in My Account View.
WineIt App offers the following features:
• Share Wine with the Wine Picture and the Wine details.
Wine Feed that lists the wines posted by all the Wine Lovers in WineIt App, by selecting one or more options in Filter and Sort, you can find the Wines you Love.
• Intuitive Map View , in which Wines can be seen on the Locations where they are consumed.
• Deep Facebook and Social Integration - People can follow each other and can share a Wine with Facebook Friends. Invite Friends or Contacts to try the WineIt App and many other social Features such as Activity of the People you Follow.
• Like or Share or comment on any Wine.
• Push Notifications to manage the instances when you get notified in the WineIt App such as comment or Like on your Wines or the activities of the People you Follow.
• My Cellar helps you manage Wishlist or the Wines that you shared in the WineIt App.
Happy to know your feedback or comments on the App, please connect with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WineIt App Web Page: http://www.wineitapp.com
WineIt App Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/wineitapp
Corkbin is brilliantly simple and easy to use. Just take a photo of the wine label with your Android phone, add a brief description if you like, and it goes into your digital wine collection. Using image recognition technology, Corkbin automatically recognizes the name of your wine. So next time you’re ordering wine, you don’t have to rack you brains for that great bottle you had last time, you can just ask Corkbin.
- Capture wine labels, comments, ratings & location with ease
- Find wines for purchase through wine.com and wine-searcher
- Dictionary of common wine terms
- Food & wine pairing guide provided by Hello Vino
Wine Reviewer also allows you to keep track of your personal wine collection with its cellar feature. You can keep track of which wines, how many bottles, and their location. For your convenience, you can also choose to save your cellar information to your Google Drive.
Wine Reviewer also includes a Wine Guide that explains some basic terminology as well as provides a quick reference for food-pairings and information on a wide-variety of wines.
Wine Review Features:
- Create reviews with basic wine information, pairing and tasting notes.
- Expedite review creation with “quick-add” buttons.
- Expedite review creation with barcode scanner.*
- Conveniently saves reviews to your phone for easy access.
- Provides a filter function that allows you to find saved reviews quickly.
- Optionally, allows you to save your reviews to a spreadsheet in Google Drive.
Wine Guide Features:
- Offers some quick suggestions for pairing wine with various types of dishes.
- Provides information on over 40 varietals and appellations.
- Contains information on sparkling wines and fortified wines.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to write the developer directly.
* The barcode scanner is integrated using the Barcode Scanner app by Zxing Team.
Here are just a few of the features that unCORKED offers:
• UPC scanning
• Wine details
• Wine pairing
• User ratings
• Bottle images
Based on a 100% FREE, community built database designed just for unCORKED, it is FREE to add additional wines so the number of wines and information about them is continually growing!
Want other people to see what you think about a wine? Make sure to rate it! Want to see what others think about your favorite wine? Make sure to add it to the database, if it isn't already there!
Again, this is a community built database, so while it may not contain every bottle you scan, the more users there are, the more wines there will be, so show your friends! It will get better and better with time!
Your Wineclub – den personliga vinklubben - är ett forum som minskar avståndet mellan dig och vinproducenterna. Genom appen och som medlem i Your Wineclub får du erbjudanden om unika och specialkomponerade vinlådor direkt från producenternas källare. Du får möjlighet att botanisera bland över 300 viner i vårt lager, att få inbjudningar till vinprovningar och wine maker’s dinners, att hålla dig uppdaterad med nyheter från vinvärlden, vintips och möjlighet att skapa din egen inköpslista med kartfunktion.