The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
Content of app is copied from below link:
The Writing System
Introduction to Particles （は、も、が）
「は、も、が」 Particle Exercises
Adjective Practice Exercises
Verb Practice Exercises
Negative Verb Practice Exercises
Past Verb Practice Exercises
Particles used with verbs （を、に、へ、で）
Transitive and Intransitive Verbs
Descriptive Relative Clauses and Sentence Order
Noun-related Particles （と、や、とか、の）
Adverbs and Sentence-ending particles
Polite Form and Verb Stems （～です、～ます）
The Question Marker （か）
Compound Sentences （て-form、から、ので、のに、が、けど、し、～たりする）
Other uses of the te-form （～ている、～てある、～ておく、～ていく、～てくる）
Using する and なる with the に particle （～[よう]になる／する）
Expressing 'must' or 'have to' （～だめ、～いけない、～ならない、～ても）
Desire and Suggestions （たい、欲しい、volitional、～たらどう）
Performing an action on a relative clause （と、って）
Defining and Describing （という）
Trying something out or attempting to do something （～てみる、volitional+とする）
Giving and Receiving （あげる、やる、くれる、もらう）
Making requests （～ください、～ちょうだい、～なさい、command form）
Numbers and Counting
Casual Patterns and Slang
Review and more sentence-ending particles
Causative and Passive Verbs
Honorific and Humble Forms
Things that happen unintentionally （～てしまう、～ちゃう／～じゃう）
Special expressions with generic nouns （こと、ところ、もの）
Expressing various levels of certainty （かもしれない、でしょう、だろう）
Expressing amounts （だけ、のみ、しか、ばかり、すぎる、Amount+も、ほど、さ）
Various ways to express similarity and hearsay （よう、～みたい、～そう、～そうだ、～らしい、～っぽい）
Using 方 and よる for comparisons and other functions （より、の方、stem＋方、によって、によると）
Saying something is easy or difficult to do （～やすい、～にくい）
More negative verbs （ないで、ず、～ん、ぬ）
Hypothesizing and Concluding （わけ、～とする）
Expressing time-specific actions （ばかり、とたんに、ながら、まくる）
Leaving something the way it is （まま、っぱなし）
Formal Expressions （である、ではない）
Things that should be a certain way （はず、べき、べく、べからず）
Expressing the minimum expectation （でさえ、ですら、おろか）
Showing signs of something （～がる、ばかり、～めく）
Formal expressions of non-feasibility （～ざるを得ない、やむを得ない、～かねる）
Advanced Volitional （まい、であろう、かろう）
Covered by something （だらけ、まみれ、ずくめ）
Advanced proximity of actions （が早いか、や否や、そばから）
TAG: nihongo, japanese grammar, learn japanese, 日本文法, study japanese, 日本語の文法
JLPT N2 Grammar Drills covers the grammatical problem-solving exercises that appear in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2. It focuses on synonyms and complicated function words. A correct comprehension of grammar is critical for solving reading and listening problems. Use this application to master your Japanese grammar!
Editor: Endo Yumiko, principal of ARC ACADEMY Japanese Language School
Author: Endo Yuko, part-time lecturer at the Center for Japanese Language, Waseda University, and full-time lecturer at the ARC ACADEMY Japanese Language School
SANSHUSHA Publishing Co., Ltd.
Note: This application is designed for Android based on 『日本語能力検定試験対策N2文法問題集』 from SANSHUSHA Publishing Co., Ltd.
* 10 important adjective & verb conjugations
* Built-in dictionary with over 3000 words (verbs & adjectives)
* 3 difficulty levels with different goals & hints
* 20 achievements (2 for each conjugation)
* Conjugation info & hints
* Color-coded main screen that highlights problematic conjugations
* Per-conjugation statistics
If you're a beginner or intermediate Japanese learner this app is what you need to take your Japanese to a new level! If you're preparing for JLPT this is the wordlist you want to work with!! If you're interested in mobile e-learning and want to take full advantage of your commute or short breaks during the day, you'll want this app on your phone!!!
You'll go through 3000 most common adjectives & verbs, learn their meanings and how to conjugate them. On later difficulty levels you'll practice and test what you've learned with gradually less hints and tips. All words are written in kanji or kana with furigana if it's available, so basic Japanese reading skills are required. All difficulty levels are available right from the start (through long click on each conjugation), so you can choose to just test your knowledge with no tips or explanations. After a few sessions you can easily identify most problematic conjugations thanks to color coded conjugation panels that change depending on your overall performance for that conjugation (red, yellow, green). If you want to perfect your Japanese even further, you can try an additional challenge of unlocking all available achievements.
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 7 questions per level
* 42 questions per level (6x MORE than free version!)
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
With this app, we provide 3 types:
- Japanese Grammar Lessons N4: Help you to Learn Japanese Grammar before Take a test.
- Japanese Grammar Test: about 2000 questions for Japanese N4 grammar testing.
- Japanese Vocabularies Test: about 800 questions for Japanese N4 Vocabularies test.
- Support show result, right and wrong questions.
With this app, you can improve your Japanese Grammar N4 and Japanese Vocabulary N4 very easily for JLPT N4 quiz. This does not take you too much time to Learn Japanese but this will bring you the best result.
Hope it helps for Japanese learners!
Because this is the first version so, if you find out any problems, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or please vote us if you think this helpful.
Good luck to all.
[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Japanese words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news reports from some of Japan's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
*Listen and practice your kikitori wherever you go!
• Commonly-used Japanese grammar & vocabularies & Japanese characters.
• Store & manage your favorite phrases.
• Search for grammar,vocabulary & Japanese characters by keyword.
• Vocabulary and Japanese characters have multiple examples reference.
• Draw Japanese characters tutorial.
VN Kaapps (firstname.lastname@example.org)
_ Has online dictionary, you can touch any word to find meaning.
_ Include 993 Grammar questions and 915 Vocabulary questions
_ Compatible with all devices, special with tablet can use landscape or portrait orientation
_ Easy to use and learn, has three Modes: Examination, Practice, Collection (all Quiz type).
+) Examination Mode : from the total of the questions take out 10,20 or 25(user selection) questions to test. After testing is complete, right and wrong results for all questions, and displays the user's choice and the answers to each question.
+) Practice Mode: All questions are displayed in numerical order, the user can choose any question to test. The question that has been tested will be noted.
+) Collection Mode: collection of favourite questions.
Bunpou is a collaborative dictionary application covering different aspects of the Japanese language :
- Grammar keys, with explanations of their construction, use case and with examples. (30% done)
- Proverbs (coming soon)
- Vocabulary used in the middle of computing (coming soon)
Feel free to enrich the contents with examples or new grammatical rules.
Alpha version means 'not finished yet'. Some server problem can occur and you may not be abble to use it at full potencial.