2 MAP and GEOGRAPHICAL COVERAGE
3 DATA, DISCLAIMER
• 1.1 Tips
To facilitate the usage of GNWs useful features a help window will appear when using the app. This function can be turned off easily.
• 1.2 common usage
The geigercounter-like display enables you to easily retrieve and visually compare data values. Values may vary from „nano Sievert“ to „nano Gray“ (more details can be found on radiation info pages within the app).
• 1.3 Health
Through a comparison chart on the one hand and comparison data on the other hand can help you put the data into context.
• 1.4 Edit watch list [PRO only]
Adding, deleting and renaming the list entries is easily done, as well as reordering the watch list.
• 1.5 Global places search
With the „find location“ function you can search for any geographical place in the world, e.g. MIT“ (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), „Fukushima“ (city in Japan) or „Berlin“ (capital of Germany).
• 1.6 Widget [PRO only]
Stay up to date! For the places you want to monitor simply put your widget(s) to your home screen(s). Color, name (e.g. mum, darling) and place are freely configurable.
• 1.7 Units
You can choose between metric and US-customary units. Further you can select if data is presented „per day“ or „per hour“ as well as between „nano“ or „micro“.
• 2 Map
You can comfortably „walk“ across the globe with your fingers and choose among the displayed monitoring stations.
• 2.1 Geographical coverage
Currently over 2,000 (2k) monitoring stations available from Japan, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein.
• 3 Data, Disclaimer
We have no influence on the measurement stations, since they are run by third parties which publish their data. It is possible that data sources will be added in the future, and it is possible that some data sources may not be available in the future. We are collecting these data with a rational method and provide them to you with this app.
If you are aware of additional monitoring stations that are publicly available, don't hesitate to let us know, may be we could integrate that data as well – email@example.com.
global nuclear watch; atomic power plant; nuclear power station; Tschernobyl; Tschornobyl; Chernobyl; Fukushima; irradiance; blasting; ray; Nuclear Hazard; Nuclear threat; radioactive; Sievert; mikrosievert; nanosievert; ionizing radiation; radiation; environmental radiation; nuclear desaster; geiger-meter; Live radiation; Japan radiation; Tepco Fukushima; radiation europe
★With the Global interpreter [CJK] app
(English, Korean,Japanese,Chinese), you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 120,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and contextual sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
*Alternative words suggestion
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Save recent translation function
- It can be utilized conveniently as recently translated sentences are automatically saved.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy Global interpreter that guarantees your best foreign language conversation!!