As seen on Metal Jesus Rocks!
To get your collection into the app we support:
• Scanning loose cartridges with your phone's camera
• Scanning barcodes with your phone's camera
• Manually selecting individual games
• Over 100 platforms and 65,000+ games and adding more all the time
• Track your games, consoles/systems, peripherals, and toys to life (Amiibo, Skylanders, Disney Infinity)
• Track upcoming and recent releases, with notifications when they release if added to your wishlist!
• Pricing information: make sure you aren't getting ripped off and marvel at the approximate value of your entire collection!
• Record keeping: keep track of what parts of the game you own (manual, game, box, other, sealed) and their various conditions. How much you've paid for the game (compared to how much it's worth!) and how much of the game you've beaten! Keep individualized notes on the items.
• Internet only required for updates (new games, updated prices, etc...)
• Encyclopedia: encyclopedic amount of information in your pocket on over 65 thousand games, from the earliest computer games all the way to the latest new releases for the current generation of consoles, handhelds, and computers!
• Game info: high-resolution cover images, screenshots, fan art, game overview, release details, links to Amazon, eBay, YouTube, thegamesdb.net, Metacritic, and pricecharting.com
• So many filters! Tons of filtering options such as by price, date, name, platform, type, number of players, etc...
• Analyze: see an overview of your collection stats and be in awe at how far you've come!
• Export your collection as a list (to easily post on a website, fb, etc...), as a spreadsheet for viewing in your favorite spreadsheet program, and create restore points to keep your collection safe at anytime (Drive is also used for backups).
• The only app with Radical Reggie's official game seal of quality! https://www.youtube.com/user/icon770
•• Community Driven Data ••
• Missing games? Don't see a game or edition of a game you own? Add it to thegamesdb.net and the GAMEYE will pull it down! See missing or incorrect information in the details? Fix them for the whole community! See bad prices? Click the PriceCharting link and report them!
•• Just some of the supported platforms ••
• NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy, Virtual Boy, GBA, Nintendo DS, 3DS, Switch, Sega Master System, Genesis, 32X, Game Gear, Saturn, Dreamcast, NEC TurboGrafx, NeoGeo, NeoGeo Pocket, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation, PS2, PS3, PS4, and the list goes on!