Pet Info section coming soon!
**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
- Updated to reflect The American Heart Association Guidelines on CPR & Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 34 videos and 46 high-resolution illustrations added
- Added Search functionality
- Reorganized content to make it easier to find help in an emergency
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Choking
- Redesigned user interface for ease of use
- Bug fixes and other enhancements to improve user experience
Pocket First Aid & CPR from the American Heart Association helps save a life in Haiti. Read the incredible story of Dan Woolley, who survived 65 hours under rubble using this application. As seen on CNN, NBC Nightly News, Fox News, London Daily Mail, NPR, and many more. http://bit.ly/7LgxSu
All content provided by the American Heart Association, the nation's oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. Learn more by visiting www.heart.org. Powered by Jive Media, the leading producer of consumer medical applications for mobile devices: http://jive.me/technology/
Send us your requests/feedback. We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is designed for the general public and is not meant to substitute for full CPR and first aid training, nor is it meant to be used by a healthcare provider in a professional setting.
First Aid for Pets (Australia) is an educational tool that contains many helpful and potentially life-saving articles for quick reference in the event of an emergency or potential health risk for your pet.
This app also links with your local vet clinic to provide fast access to contact information in the event of an emergency.
You never know when an emergency will happen, however, with First Aid for Pets (Australia) you can always be prepared.
The information is all hosted on the app itself, meaning no internet connection is needed, making it fast and easy to access. Best of all, it’s free. Get this essential app on your smartphone now.
Simple, easy-to-understand advice and frequently asked questions on 18 everyday first aid scenarios. Videos, step-by-step instructions and animations make it fun and easy to pick up.
Get expert tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations, from severe winter weather to road traffic accidents. Includes checklists on how to prepare and tips on what to do during.
Your personal panic button, this instantly accessible, step-by-step section gives you just enough information to know what to do in emergency first aid situations.
Find out how much you’ve learned by taking interactive quizzes. Earn achievement badges and share them with your friends on Twitter and Facebook to show off your life-saving knowledge.
Find out more about the life-saving work of the British Red Cross, including volunteering opportunities, latest news and information on in-depth first aid courses.
Download this essential app today.
* Note that while emergency numbers throughout the app are for UK users, the information in this app will be useful to anyone, anywhere in the world.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
-- One of “10 Great Apps for Android Tablets” (9/2012) – Mashable
-- First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious
-- One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com
-- First Aid American Red Cross App Should be Installed on Every Phone – Android Police
-- One of “8 Ways Your Phone Doubles as a Wilderness Survival Tool” (7/2012) – Mashable
-- One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” – ComplexTech
-- One of “10 Online Resources to Prepare for the Mayan Apocalypse” – Mashable
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
· HEAT STROKE AND RELATED CONTENT NOW INCLUDED IN LEARN AND EMERGENCY TABS
· Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
· Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
· Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
· Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
· Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
There are many programs to learn basic first aid taught by schools, Fire Departments, hospitals, and community organizations that are a great tool for everyone.
First Aid is usually administered under the premise of immediate care for an illness or injury. Members of the general public are taught to administer this care until the arrival of qualified medical personnel at the scene of a medical emergency.
While external first aid training courses have their supporters, there are strong arguments in support of managed on-site first aid training, because it can be tailored to suit the industry, location and the First Aider student.
Alsco Training (Alscotraining.com.au) says on-site trainers can assess the likely skills needed by the First Aider trainee. This assessment can lead to more job or site-specific training because of the increased risk of, for example, industrial accidents.
The on-site trainer also can inspect first aid kits and ensure there are enough kits for the number of employees at the facility and that their contents are appropriate for the business.
But regardless of where and how first aid training is provided, it is important to understand that not all courses are the same.
This First Aid manual, which is published by the U.S. Army, meets the emergency medical training needs of individual soldiers. Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, the nonmedical soldiers will have to rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. This manual also addresses first aid measures for other life- threatening situations. It outlines both self-treatment (self-aid) and aid to other soldiers (buddy aid). More importantly, this manual emphasizes prompt and effective action in sustaining life and preventing or minimizing further suffering. First aid is the emergency care given to the sick, injured, or wounded before being treated by medical personnel.
*** This application is completely based on the United States Army First Aid Field Manual FM 21-11. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. Fundamental Criteria for First Aid
Section I. EVALUATE CASUALTY
Section II. UNDERSTAND VITAL BODY FUNCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2. Basic Measures for First Aid
Section I. OPEN THE AIRWAY AND RESTORE BREATHING
Section II. STOP THE BLEEDING AND PROTECT THE WOUND
Section III. CHECK AND TREAT FOR SHOCK
- CHAPTER 3. First Aid for Special Wounds
Section I. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR HEAD INJURIES
Section II. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR FACE AND NECK INJURIES
Section III. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR CHEST AND ABDOMINAL WOUNDS AND BURN INJURIES
Section IV. APPLY PROPER BANDAGES TO UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITIES
- CHAPTER 4. First Aid for Fractures
- CHAPTER 5. First Aid for Climatic Injury
- CHAPTER 6. First Aid for Bites and Stings
- CHAPTER 7. First Aid in Toxic Environments
Section I. INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENT FOR TOXIC SUBSTANCES
Section II. CHEMICAL-BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
Section III. NERVE AGENTS
Section IV. OTHER AGENTS
- CHAPTER 8. First Aid for Psychological Reactions
- APPENDIX A. First Aid Case and Kits, Dressings, and Bandages
- APPENDIX B. Rescue and Transportation Procedures
- APPENDIX C. Common Problems/Conditions
Section I. HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Section II. FIRST AID FOR COMMON PROBLEMS
- APPENDIX E. Digital Pressure
- APPENDIX F. Decontamination Procedures
- APPENDIX G. Skill Level 1 Tasks
This app includes the latest first aid advice and protocols for dealing with emergency situations. It is simple to follow with illustrated guides and voiced instructions.
The app doesn’t replace the benefits of learning first aid on a St John Ambulance course, nor is it as in depth as a full first aid manual. But when there is an emergency, it will help you to know what to do to in those few crucial moments when basic knowledge of first aid can make the difference.
Nothing is more tragic than a life lost needlessly. You can be the difference between life and death.
Please note: The first aid advice is based solely upon UK protocols. Both the UK and European emergency service numbers are provided.
Basic First Aid ** FREE **
Do YOU remember what you were taught back in the day about first aid? Any ideal what to do in a medical first ad emergency?
Do you have the essentials knowledge of first aid for you and your family? How prepared are you?
With this guide by your side, you and your family will learn the basics of first aid and how important to have at the minim a basic knowledge. In other words, this guide could be a lifesaver.
Inside you'll find steps to an affordable food storage program plus how to:
·Prepare a First Aid Kit
·Care of Cuts and Scraps
·Care for Burns and how to Prevent Burns
·What to do for a Poisoning
·And many more invaluable hints and tips
Grab the FREE First Aid App Today!
This application First Aid Kit is for creating awareness for the people who stuck with accidents and other common medical difficulties like Asthma, Unconsciousness, diabetics, Snake Bites, Road Accident, Burns, Fracture, Heart attack, Poisoning, Eye Injuries.
First Aid Kit, Injured, Kit, First Aid, Health Care, first responder, critical problems, bleeding, Heart attack, Asthma, Unconsciousness, diabetics, Snake Bites, Road Accident, Burns, Fracture, Poisoning, Eye Injuries.
First Aid is the primarily help given to an injured or a sick person before professional medical treatment can be provided. This timely assistance, comprising of simple medical techniques, is most critical to the victims and is, often, life saving.
This Kit is designed to help people when they are in serious trouble and they need some medical treatment. This app will act as a mini doctor. This app contains two main category “Medindia” and “HomeVeda”. Both categories contains huge collection of different domestic and Medical tips when you need emergency treatment.
This is ad supported version to help developers. We have put banner and wall ads. Ads will not disturb you at all. If you don’t like ads please don’t download this app. Support developer with your positive feed back and ratings, so we can produce you more good quality Apps for Free.
Check out our other apps like Kalma-Dua-Darood, Neon Lock Screen, Stunt Bike Racer, Long Jump Biker, Darood-e-Taaj, Asma-ul-Nabi,Remove The Box, Finger Lock Screen, First Aid Kit, Football WorldCup Fixtures, Twenty WorldCup Fixtures, Flashlight, Fly Me and Surah Mulk With Audio.
aid,first aid,kit,help,medicine,medindia,homeveda,home, totke,Care Emergency procedure instruction,ambulance
User comments for our Free App:
Love it. I feel so organized with Gracies info. I did send over a few suggestions to developer, but its pretty great already.
Five stars, supports app2sd, developer works hard to update an already very useful app they care about making the best on the market!
Excellent app. Very detailed amount of info you can enter on each pet. Moto Droid.
Now available Ad FREE!
Try our FREE app first, and if you like it, get this AD free version! Includes more features like appointment reminders, so you don't have to miss an appointment because you forgot to open the app.
Pet Master makes tracking your pets health needs easy and fun.
Here are some of the features of Pet Master that will help you keep your pet healthy and happy:
- Personal Details
Record their names, birthday, registration, microchip, type/breed and so on.
There are no limits to the number of pets you may add.
- Medications Tracking
Just enter the name, dosage and the start and end dates and you can quickly see what types of medications your pets are on.
If your pet is allergic to certain things, you can store the name, severity, and notes about the allergy so that you know exactly what to tell vets if they ask about allergies.
- Appointment management:
Add medical (Vet visits, vaccinations, surgeries, flea control etc.) and regular appointments (grooming, training, sitter, walker etc.)
- Contacts management
Keep a one stop list of all the contact info for Vets, Groomers, Walkers, Sitters and Trainers. Associate them to the appointments
- Identification Tracking
Document the registration, tag and the microchip number number of each pet.
Keep whatever other information you want!
- Stores insurance data.
- Add a profile photo for each of your pet.
All the data is saved on your SD Card for your convenience and makes backups easy!
We are working hard to improve the app's functionality and use. Suggestions are greatly appreciated, and we are always happy to help. Please use the menu option within the app to send feedback and suggestions to us. We will make sure every email is responded to and acted on!
Thank you for using Pet Master.
** If you want it translated in your language, please email us!
keywords: cat cats dog dogs bird reptiles tracker keeper manager veterinary veterinarian journal diary daily log vaccination meds whippets breed breeding spaniel golden retriever russell terrier gordon collies vaccination cat care hamster boa pig training trainer whisperer diet horse mare
Disclaimer (our lawyers made us do it!):
No warranty is expressed or implied that the application or its author is liable in any manner for any direct, incidental, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this application, or any errors or omissions in this information on this application. Author shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension or discontinuance of the application.
More from developer
**İNSANLAR,KEDİLER VE KÖPEKLER İÇİN İLKYARDIM BİLGİLERİ ARTIK ELİNİZİN ALTINDA...
**YAPACAĞINIZ DOĞRU BİR HAREKET ONU HAYATA DÖNDÜREBİLİR VEYA YANLIŞ BİR HAREKET İSE ÖLDÜREBİLİR.
**ARTIK BU PROGRAM İLE İNSANLAR,KEDİLER VE KÖPEKLER İÇİN İLKYARDIM HAREKETİNİ DOĞRU BİR ŞEKİLDE YAPABİLECEKSİNİZ.KOLAY MENÜ,ANLAŞILIR ANLATIM VE ETKİLİ DÜNYA STANDARTLARINDA YÖNTEMLER İLE SEVDİKLERİNİZİ KORUYABİLİR VE ETRAFINIZA BU TÜR HAYATİ MÜDAHELELERİ BİLİNÇLİ VE ETKİLİ BİR ŞEKİLDE YAPABİLİRSİNİZ.
**AYRICA İLKYARDIM OLARAK DOĞRU BİLİNEN YANLIŞLARDA AYRI BİR SEKMEDE ANLATILMIŞTIR.
**DÜNYA ÜLKELERİNDE Kİ ACİL TELEFONLAR DA PROGRAMDA YER ALMAKTADIR.
**SAĞLIKLI VE HUZURLU BİR HAYAT DİLERİM.**
**LES INFORMATIONS CONCERNANT LES PREMIERS SOINS POUR LES HOMMES, LES CHATS ET LES CHIENS SONT MAINTENANT SOUS VOTRE MAIN…
**LE BON GESTE QUE VOUS FEREZ LE FERA REVENIR A LA VIE OU UN MAUVAIS GESTE PEUT LE TUER.
**AVEC CE PROGRAMME, VOUS POURREZ FAIRE LES BONS GESTES DES PREMIERS SECOURS POUR LES HOMMES, LES CHIENS ET LES CHATS. UN MENU FACILE, DES EXPLICATIONS COMPREHENSIBLES ET AVEC DES METHODES STANDARD MONDIALEMENT EFFICACE VOUS POURREZ PROTEGER QUI VOUS AIMEZ ET VOUS POURREZ FAIRE CE GENRE D’INTERVENTION EFFICACEMENT ET CONSCIEMMENT AUTOUR DE VOUS.
**DE PLUS, IL EST EXPLIQUE DANS UNE PAGE A PART LES ERREURS QUE L’ON CROIT BIEN CONNAITRE EN TANT QUE PREMIERS SECOURS
**LES TELEPHONES D’URGENCE DES PAYS DU MONDE SONT INCLUS DANS LE PROGRAMME.
**JE VOUS SOUHAITE UNE VIE SEREINE ET EN BONNE SANTE.**
* High-quality audio recording
* Pause&Resume record and playback
* Send record by e-mail
* Save records to list
* Records for hours
* Drag slider for seek/rwnd/ffwd
* Play by directly or by music player
* One time cleaning for current recorded lists
* Write automatically to the file name as a date
* HD kalitede ses çekimi.
* Kayıt ve müzik çalar modunde durdurma ve tekrar oynatma.
* Ses kaydını mail olarak gönderme.
* Kayıtları tarihsel sıraya koyma ve otomatik isim verme.
* Saatlerce süren kayıtlar.
* İleri ve geri oynatma.
* Direk olarak müzik playerda oynatma.
* Kayıtlı ses listesinin tümünü bir kerede silebilme.
* HD-qualité de capture audio.
* Inscrivez-vous et le mode lecteur de musique et la lecture pour arrêter.
* Envoi de l'enregistrement vocal par e-mail.
* Séquençage et le renommage automatique des documents historiques.
* Heures d'enregistrements.
* Vers l'avant et la lecture en arrière.
* Jouer de la musique directement depuis le lecteur.
* Supprimer la liste des sons enregistrés en une seule fois.
* Hochwertige Audio-Aufnahme
* Pause & Resume Aufnahme und Wiedergabe
* Senden Record per E-Mail
* Speichern von Datensätzen zur Liste
* Records Stunden
* Drag Schieberegler für seek / rwnd / ffwd
* Spielen von direkt oder Musik-Player
* Einmalige Reinigung für aktuelle aufgezeichneten Listen
* Automatisch Schreiben an den Dateinamen als Datum
* Alta qualidade de gravação de áudio
* Pausa & Retomar gravação e reprodução
* Enviar registro por e-mail
* Salvar os registros para a lista
* Registros de horas
* Arraste o controle deslizante para a busca / rwnd / FFWD
* Jogar diretamente ou por leitor de música
* Um tempo de limpeza para as actuais listas gravadas
* Escreva automaticamente para o nome do arquivo como uma data