Pet Info section coming soon!
-- One of “10 Great Apps for Android Tablets” (9/2012) – Mashable
-- First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious
-- One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com
-- First Aid American Red Cross App Should be Installed on Every Phone – Android Police
-- One of “8 Ways Your Phone Doubles as a Wilderness Survival Tool” (7/2012) – Mashable
-- One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” – ComplexTech
-- One of “10 Online Resources to Prepare for the Mayan Apocalypse” – Mashable
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
· Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
· HEAT STROKE AND RELATED CONTENT NOW INCLUDED IN LEARN AND EMERGENCY TABS
· Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
· Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
· Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
· Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
· Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
✓ first aid app offline
✓ first aid book
✓ first aid dictionary
✓ first aid emergency
✓ first aid for pets
✓ first aid for kids
✓ first aid guide free
✓ first aid handbook
✓ first aid in english
✓ first aid manual
✓ first aid medicine
✓ first aid tips
✓ first aid training
This app includes the latest first aid advice and protocols for dealing with emergency situations. It is simple to follow with illustrated guides and voiced instructions.
The app doesn’t replace the benefits of learning first aid on a St John Ambulance course, nor is it as in depth as a full first aid manual. But when there is an emergency, it will help you to know what to do to in those few crucial moments when basic knowledge of first aid can make the difference.
Nothing is more tragic than a life lost needlessly. You can be the difference between life and death.
Please note: The first aid advice is based solely upon UK protocols. Both the UK and European emergency service numbers are provided.
The information is all hosted on the app itself, meaning no internet connection is needed, making it fast and easy to access. Best of all, it’s free. Get this essential app on your smartphone now.
Simple, easy-to-understand advice and frequently asked questions on 18 everyday first aid scenarios. Videos, step-by-step instructions and animations make it fun and easy to pick up.
Get expert tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations, from severe winter weather to road traffic accidents. Includes checklists on how to prepare and tips on what to do during.
Your personal panic button, this instantly accessible, step-by-step section gives you just enough information to know what to do in emergency first aid situations.
Find out how much you’ve learned by taking interactive quizzes. Earn achievement badges and share them with your friends on Twitter and Facebook to show off your life-saving knowledge.
Find out more about the life-saving work of the British Red Cross, including volunteering opportunities, latest news and information on in-depth first aid courses.
Download this essential app today.
* Note that while emergency numbers throughout the app are for UK users, the information in this app will be useful to anyone, anywhere in the world.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
There are many programs to learn basic first aid taught by schools, Fire Departments, hospitals, and community organizations that are a great tool for everyone.
First Aid is usually administered under the premise of immediate care for an illness or injury. Members of the general public are taught to administer this care until the arrival of qualified medical personnel at the scene of a medical emergency.
While external first aid training courses have their supporters, there are strong arguments in support of managed on-site first aid training, because it can be tailored to suit the industry, location and the First Aider student.
Alsco Training (Alscotraining.com.au) says on-site trainers can assess the likely skills needed by the First Aider trainee. This assessment can lead to more job or site-specific training because of the increased risk of, for example, industrial accidents.
The on-site trainer also can inspect first aid kits and ensure there are enough kits for the number of employees at the facility and that their contents are appropriate for the business.
But regardless of where and how first aid training is provided, it is important to understand that not all courses are the same.
This First Aid manual, which is published by the U.S. Army, meets the emergency medical training needs of individual soldiers. Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, the nonmedical soldiers will have to rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. This manual also addresses first aid measures for other life- threatening situations. It outlines both self-treatment (self-aid) and aid to other soldiers (buddy aid). More importantly, this manual emphasizes prompt and effective action in sustaining life and preventing or minimizing further suffering. First aid is the emergency care given to the sick, injured, or wounded before being treated by medical personnel.
*** This application is completely based on the United States Army First Aid Field Manual FM 21-11. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. Fundamental Criteria for First Aid
Section I. EVALUATE CASUALTY
Section II. UNDERSTAND VITAL BODY FUNCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2. Basic Measures for First Aid
Section I. OPEN THE AIRWAY AND RESTORE BREATHING
Section II. STOP THE BLEEDING AND PROTECT THE WOUND
Section III. CHECK AND TREAT FOR SHOCK
- CHAPTER 3. First Aid for Special Wounds
Section I. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR HEAD INJURIES
Section II. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR FACE AND NECK INJURIES
Section III. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR CHEST AND ABDOMINAL WOUNDS AND BURN INJURIES
Section IV. APPLY PROPER BANDAGES TO UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITIES
- CHAPTER 4. First Aid for Fractures
- CHAPTER 5. First Aid for Climatic Injury
- CHAPTER 6. First Aid for Bites and Stings
- CHAPTER 7. First Aid in Toxic Environments
Section I. INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENT FOR TOXIC SUBSTANCES
Section II. CHEMICAL-BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
Section III. NERVE AGENTS
Section IV. OTHER AGENTS
- CHAPTER 8. First Aid for Psychological Reactions
- APPENDIX A. First Aid Case and Kits, Dressings, and Bandages
- APPENDIX B. Rescue and Transportation Procedures
- APPENDIX C. Common Problems/Conditions
Section I. HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Section II. FIRST AID FOR COMMON PROBLEMS
- APPENDIX E. Digital Pressure
- APPENDIX F. Decontamination Procedures
- APPENDIX G. Skill Level 1 Tasks
Basic techniques for saving someones life:.
- Use wizard if you are not sure with which injury you are dealing with
- There is a hyperlink for all emergency services
- The basic things that you need to know about disasters and how to prepare for them
- Information about first aid lessons for future drivers
- Information about organization of Red Cross
The application support both cyrillic and latin alphabet, which can be selected in the menu.
It provides you good, efficient, effective and simple way of first aid.
It covers topics related to health,emergency levels, treatment, care and attention to the injured, and all accident prevention and emergency treatment and recovery.
It is reliable and easy way to find emergency solutions.
It is divided into 12 main sections.
Each main Section deals with a wide range of situations and divided into relivant sub sections.
Aims of First Aid Treatment
* Preserve life : the overriding aim of all medical care is to save lives and minimise the threat of death.
* Prevent further harm : also sometimes called prevent the condition from worsening, or danger of further injury, this covers both external factors, such as moving a patient away from any cause of harm, and applying first aid techniques to prevent worsening of the condition, such as applying pressure to stop a bleed becoming dangerous.
* Promote recovery : first aid also involves trying to start the recovery process from the illness or injury, and in some cases might involve completing a treatment, such as in the case of applying a plaster to a small wound.
First aid training also involves the prevention of initial injury and responder safety, and the treatment phases. And it is a kit of aid.
First Aid for Pets Australia is an educational tool that contains many helpful and potentially life-saving articles for quick reference in the event of an emergency or potential health risk for your pet.
This app also links with your local vet clinic* to provide fast access to contact information in the event of an emergency.
You never know when an emergency will happen, however, with First Aid for Pets Australia you can always be prepared.
* Please note, not all veterinary clinics participate in this program so you may not be able to connect with your clinic via the app, however, you can still access the valuable first aid information by selecting any clinic from the list. In this case we recommend that you ensure your vet clinic is also added to your phone’s contact list.
- Updated to reflect The American Heart Association Guidelines on CPR & Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 34 videos and 46 high-resolution illustrations added
- Added Search functionality
- Reorganized content to make it easier to find help in an emergency
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Choking
- Redesigned user interface for ease of use
- Bug fixes and other enhancements to improve user experience
Pocket First Aid & CPR from the American Heart Association helps save a life in Haiti. Read the incredible story of Dan Woolley, who survived 65 hours under rubble using this application. As seen on CNN, NBC Nightly News, Fox News, London Daily Mail, NPR, and many more. http://bit.ly/7LgxSu
All content provided by the American Heart Association, the nation's oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. Learn more by visiting www.heart.org. Powered by Jive Media, the leading producer of consumer medical applications for mobile devices: http://jive.me/technology/
Send us your requests/feedback. We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is designed for the general public and is not meant to substitute for full CPR and first aid training, nor is it meant to be used by a healthcare provider in a professional setting.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
This application First Aid Kit is for creating awareness for the people who stuck with accidents and other common medical difficulties like Asthma, Unconsciousness, diabetics, Snake Bites, Road Accident, Burns, Fracture, Heart attack, Poisoning, Eye Injuries.
This app is targeted specifically at cyclists and is based on the most common injuries experienced by cyclists on Britain's roads. We want all cyclists to know first aid, so that they could be the difference between life and death in an emergency. The advice in this app is based on our First Aid Manual and advice from our medical experts.
Please note: The first aid advice is based solely upon UK protocols. UK emergency service numbers are provided.
* High-quality audio recording
* Pause&Resume record and playback
* Send record by e-mail
* Save records to list
* Records for hours
* Drag slider for seek/rwnd/ffwd
* Play by directly or by music player
* One time cleaning for current recorded lists
* Write automatically to the file name as a date
* HD-qualité de capture audio.
* Inscrivez-vous et le mode lecteur de musique et la lecture pour arrêter.
* Envoi de l'enregistrement vocal par e-mail.
* Séquençage et le renommage automatique des documents historiques.
* Heures d'enregistrements.
* Vers l'avant et la lecture en arrière.
* Jouer de la musique directement depuis le lecteur.
* Supprimer la liste des sons enregistrés en une seule fois.
* Alta qualidade de gravação de áudio
* Pausa & Retomar gravação e reprodução
* Enviar registro por e-mail
* Salvar os registros para a lista
* Registros de horas
* Arraste o controle deslizante para a busca / rwnd / FFWD
* Jogar diretamente ou por leitor de música
* Um tempo de limpeza para as actuais listas gravadas
* Escreva automaticamente para o nome do arquivo como uma data
* Hochwertige Audio-Aufnahme
* Pause & Resume Aufnahme und Wiedergabe
* Senden Record per E-Mail
* Speichern von Datensätzen zur Liste
* Records Stunden
* Drag Schieberegler für seek / rwnd / ffwd
* Spielen von direkt oder Musik-Player
* Einmalige Reinigung für aktuelle aufgezeichneten Listen
* Automatisch Schreiben an den Dateinamen als Datum
* HD kalitede ses çekimi.
* Kayıt ve müzik çalar modunde durdurma ve tekrar oynatma.
* Ses kaydını mail olarak gönderme.
* Kayıtları tarihsel sıraya koyma ve otomatik isim verme.
* Saatlerce süren kayıtlar.
* İleri ve geri oynatma.
* Direk olarak müzik playerda oynatma.
* Kayıtlı ses listesinin tümünü bir kerede silebilme.
HZ.MUHAMMED(S.A.V) TARAFINDAN ANILAN, İŞARET EDİLEN VE ÖVÜLEN BİR ZAT OLSANIZ !
ÇAĞ KAPATIP ÇAĞ AÇAN BİR PADİŞAH OLSANIZ !
21 YAŞINDA HAVAN TOPU BULUP, GEMİLERİ KARADAN YÜTÜRECEK BİR DEHA OLSANIZ !
GENÇ YAŞINIZDA 7 DİL ÖĞRENEBİLECEK VE BİR KİTAP DOLUSU ŞİİR YAZABİLECEK YETENEKTE BİR İNSAN OLSANIZ !
NELER HİSSEDERDİNİZ ?
FATİH NELER HİSSETTİ ? NASIL BİR HAYAT YAŞADI ? NELER SÖYLEDİ TARİHE NOT DÜŞÜLECEK DEĞERDE ?
TÜMÜ BU UYGULAMADA...
ALLAH ONDAN RAZI OLSUN.
TÜRK-İSLAM TARİHİNİN EN ÖNEMLİ DÜŞÜNÜRLERİNDEN KABUL EDİLEN VE ASIL ADI MUHAMMED CELALEDDİN OLAN MEVLANA BELH ŞEHRİNDEN HENÜZ 5 YAŞLARINDA BİR ÇOCUK İKEN KARAMAN VE ORADANDA KONYAYA GELDİ.
ÖZELLİKLE FIKIH VE HADİS KONUSUNDA ALİMDİR ANCAK MANEVİ ALEMDE DE İLERLEMEK İÇİN, KENDİSİNİ AŞKIN KAYNAĞI OLAN ALLAHA ULAŞTIRMAK İÇİN MÜRŞİT ARAYIŞINA GİRER VE ŞEMS-İ TEBRİZ İLE TANIŞIR. BU TANIŞMA MEVLANADA BÜYÜK BİR DEĞİŞİKLİĞE SEBEP OLUR VE ALLAH AŞKINA BERABERCE ULAŞMAK İÇİN ÇABALARLAR.
İŞTE BU ÇABALAMALAR HAYATINA, SÖZLERİNE VE ESERLERİNE YÖN VERİR. 17 ARALIK 1273'TE 66 YAŞINDA EN SEVDİĞİNE KENDİ İSTEĞİ İLE ŞEB-İ ARUZ ( DÜĞÜN GECESİ ) OLARAK TANIMLADIĞI BİR CENAZE TÖRENİ İLE ULAŞIR. RABBİM ŞEFAATLERİNE NAİL EYLESİN CÜMLEMİZİ.
BU UYGULAMADA HEM MEVLANA HEMDE ŞEMS'E AİT OLAN ÖNEMLİ, ETKİLEYİCİ VE DERİN MANALARI OLAN SÖZLERİ BULACAK AYRICA MEVLANANIN EN ÖNEMLİ ESERİ OLAN MESVEVİNİN ALTI CİLTİNDE YER ALAN HİKAYELERİ OKUYACAKSINIZ.
MEVLANA MÜZESİNE AİT ÇOK ÖZEL RESİMLERİ DE SİZLERE SUNMAKTAN MUTLUYUZ.
İNŞAALLAH TÜM DÜNYADA GİDEREK ETKİSİNİ ARTTIRAN BU YÜCE İNSANIN SÖZLERİ SİZLERİNDE RUH DÜNYASI ÜZERİNDE ÖNEMLİ ETKİLER OLUŞTURUR VE HAYATA BAKIŞINIZI OLUMLU MANADA ETKİLER.
Facebook ta yayın özelliği.
E-posta ile gönderme özelliği.
Slayt olarak seyredebilme.
HASAN KARAKAŞ - www.haksoft.org
**LES INFORMATIONS CONCERNANT LES PREMIERS SOINS POUR LES HOMMES, LES CHATS ET LES CHIENS SONT MAINTENANT SOUS VOTRE MAIN…
**LE BON GESTE QUE VOUS FEREZ LE FERA REVENIR A LA VIE OU UN MAUVAIS GESTE PEUT LE TUER.
**AVEC CE PROGRAMME, VOUS POURREZ FAIRE LES BONS GESTES DES PREMIERS SECOURS POUR LES HOMMES, LES CHIENS ET LES CHATS. UN MENU FACILE, DES EXPLICATIONS COMPREHENSIBLES ET AVEC DES METHODES STANDARD MONDIALEMENT EFFICACE VOUS POURREZ PROTEGER QUI VOUS AIMEZ ET VOUS POURREZ FAIRE CE GENRE D’INTERVENTION EFFICACEMENT ET CONSCIEMMENT AUTOUR DE VOUS.
**DE PLUS, IL EST EXPLIQUE DANS UNE PAGE A PART LES ERREURS QUE L’ON CROIT BIEN CONNAITRE EN TANT QUE PREMIERS SECOURS
**LES TELEPHONES D’URGENCE DES PAYS DU MONDE SONT INCLUS DANS LE PROGRAMME.
**JE VOUS SOUHAITE UNE VIE SEREINE ET EN BONNE SANTE.**
**İNSANLAR,KEDİLER VE KÖPEKLER İÇİN İLKYARDIM BİLGİLERİ ARTIK ELİNİZİN ALTINDA...
**YAPACAĞINIZ DOĞRU BİR HAREKET ONU HAYATA DÖNDÜREBİLİR VEYA YANLIŞ BİR HAREKET İSE ÖLDÜREBİLİR.
**ARTIK BU PROGRAM İLE İNSANLAR,KEDİLER VE KÖPEKLER İÇİN İLKYARDIM HAREKETİNİ DOĞRU BİR ŞEKİLDE YAPABİLECEKSİNİZ.KOLAY MENÜ,ANLAŞILIR ANLATIM VE ETKİLİ DÜNYA STANDARTLARINDA YÖNTEMLER İLE SEVDİKLERİNİZİ KORUYABİLİR VE ETRAFINIZA BU TÜR HAYATİ MÜDAHELELERİ BİLİNÇLİ VE ETKİLİ BİR ŞEKİLDE YAPABİLİRSİNİZ.
**AYRICA İLKYARDIM OLARAK DOĞRU BİLİNEN YANLIŞLARDA AYRI BİR SEKMEDE ANLATILMIŞTIR.
**DÜNYA ÜLKELERİNDE Kİ ACİL TELEFONLAR DA PROGRAMDA YER ALMAKTADIR.
**SAĞLIKLI VE HUZURLU BİR HAYAT DİLERİM.**
*** Her müslüman dinini bilmek ile mükelleftir. Bu program ile dini bilgilerinizi çok hızlı bir şekilde arttırabilir ve merak ettiğiniz konuları inceleyebilirsiniz. Bu kitap ile dini bilgilerinizi attırmanızı ve bu bilgiler ile amel etmenizi Yüce Allah'tan dileriz.***
+++ İÇİNDEKİLER +++
1.a.İMAN VE İSLAM
1.c.EHL-İ SÜNNET İMAMLARI
2.a.AHLAKIN TANIM VE ÖNEMİ
2.d.İNSANLARLA İYİ GEÇİNME
3.h.KUR'AN-I KERİM TÜRKÇE MEALİ
*** Sayfaları mail olarak gönderebilirsiniz.
*** Sayfaları Facebook'ta yayınlayabilirsiniz.
*** Sayfaları kaydedebilirsiniz.
*** Soru gönderebilirsiniz.
*** Görüş ve önerileriniz için e-posta adresi : email@example.com