With Haldor Parent, guardians can easily monitor their child’s learning progress and keep better track of what is going on at school.
The app allows you to, among other things:
- Receive notifications about your child’s events directly to your phone.
- Keep track of your child’s news, timetable, plans and assignments.
- Monitor your child’s learning progress, view formative and summative assessments.
- Report and view absence.
- Communicate with the child’s mentor.
- Book, cancel and rebook parent teacher meetings.
- Access everything needed to prepare for the parent teacher meeting.
The app is easy to use and gives you access to Haldor Education directly on your phone. If you are the guardian of several children, you can easily switch between the children in the app.
To be able to use the app, your child must attend a school that uses Haldor’s tools.