AB Math is a set of cool mental math games for kids from 5 to 10 :
- Math drills with the 4 basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables)
- 4 levels of difficulty, including an expert mode for grownups
- Clean, simple and attractive interface
- Many game options that the children can choose by themselves
- Various fun game modes, including the bubble game
- Follow up of the results of several players
Parents can follow the progress of their children.
The player can practice his math facts with or without a timer.
This app is a fun way for your children to practice math worksheets. Kids play with numbers and don’t feel like their are working at all.
The bubble game also strengthens sequential abilities, mental manipulation, attention and fine motor skills.
More fun than traditional math flash cards, kids love it and enjoy learning mathematics. These cool math games will help your child be first in math !
These arithmetic exercises are suitable for the following levels : 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th grade, all k12 levels, primary and elementary.
This application is suitable for all ages, parents can train their brain in a effective way. We receive many feedbacks from parents or grandparents who enjoy to compete with their children over multiplications.
This app is designed for smartphones and tablets, HD graphics are optimised for the latest generation tablets.
We design cool educational apps for children, with a focus on simplicity and fun. Check out our other applications in the store.
Our apps are also widely used at school. We are proud of our contribution to modern education.
Educators, don’t hesitate to send us feedback through our email.
If you like the app, please leave a review, it helps us a lot.
Your feedback is also very welcome.
Have fun !
Practice and learn:
- numbers 1 through 25
- all the letters of the alphabet
- 37 different animals
- 17 fruit and vegetables
- 10 basic shapes
- 11 colors shown in hundreds of unique real world images
Play with your kids - let them listen to the instructions, then tap the play button to reinforce the word they are looking for as they find it on the screen. Full screen HD photos reward children as they choose the correct answers.
Can you find the armadillo? Or the zebra?
What about the butterfly, dolphin, frog, lion, or monkey?
Learn to identify each animal by its written word and the verbal pronunciation.
Identify the different shapes:
See if you can find the apple, lemon, onion, tomato, or the watermelon!
Look at the Spanish word and listen to the verbal pronunciation to choose the correct fruit or vegetable.
Hundreds of images showing flowers, vehicles, clothing, household items, and more will teach you the many different colors in the world around us.
[--- Listening ---]
The app dictates the text in a website in French while you read along. Practice your listening and reading at the same time. For example, you can brush up on your French by having the app read a RSS feed to you.
[--- Test your french ---]
This section teaches you how to pronounce French properly and also test your pronunciation to make sure you do it right.
Each test consists from 10 questions, and at the end of each test is evaluated your score, which you can later improve.
[--- Translate ---]
Translate lets you instantly translate between the following languages:
You can mark your favourite translations for quick access in the future. Also, the app provides a list of related phrases.
You can use your translation history to access a previous translation quickly, even when you're offline.
[--- Phrasebook ---]
Our phrasebook give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases. When you tap a phrase it will be spoken for you in your language and then in French.
[ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ]
- You must have installed the French voice ("Pico TTS”, “IVONA”, etc.) and the voice for the language configured on your mobile.
To check this go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings > Pico TTS (Pico TTS settings) and then click on "Install voice data" and install at least the French "Pico TTS", and the "Pico TTS" for the language configured on your mobile
- To check whether your phone has voice recognition capabilities make sure you have this package installed on your mobile: Voice recognition: "Voice search"
- The supported languages are: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 7 questions per level
By downloading this app you accept the terms of our End User License Agreement (EULA) found at http://eltsoft.com/eula/ and our privacy statement found at http://eltsoft.com/privacy/
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
- Offline application
- Easy and simple to use
- Spelling word sort by alphabet
- Spelling word random sort
- Suitable for student to learn and practice their spelling
* If SpeechSynthesis Data in your android device is not installed yet, this software will detect it and ask your permission
to download SpeechSynthesis Data Installer at Android Market. The TTS only work if the SpeechSynthesis Data was installed.
** SpeechSynthesis Data Installer is free of charge.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/103325786630185947303
Please kindly email your feedback or suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
The Doc- Etudiant.fr application is now available on mobile and tablet ! Free access to the entire library quickly online Doc- Etudiant.fr .
+ 150 000 cards revisions !
More than 80 categories!
* What is Doc- Etudiant.fr ?
He is a student collaborative library offering free disposal many flashcards , lectures, taking notes , ... made by students .
With a ranking system , find the best documents in each category :
- Top Downloads
- Top rated
- Most Rated
* Who is this library ?
This application is intended for all students and college students to Bac +5 . Whatever your industry , you are bound to find the document you need in one of the 80 categories of the library!
* What courses can I find the application ?
- Arts : Visual Arts , Cinema , Literature , Music, Photography
- Trade: Coaching, International Trade , Communication , Economics, E- Marketing, Market Research , Logistics, Management, Marketing, Media , Strategy, Tourism and Services
- Document type : Tray , Patent, contest , Miscellaneous, Employment, Training Data , Business Data , White Paper
- Right : Business, Constitutional , Contract Types , European, Tax , Real Estate, International, Criminal , Company , Job
General Biography Culture Topic invention Analytical , Comment , Dissertation, Essay , Sheet revision tray :
- Management: Accounting , Controlling , Finance
- History and Geography : Geography , History
- Computer : Administration, UML analysis / MERISE object, Architecture, BDD , Software Engineering , Project Management , Programming , Computer Networking , Computer Systems Security
- Language: German, English, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Sign Language
- Methodology : CV , letter of motivation, memory , analysis tools , Internship report , defense
- Science : Biology, Chemistry , Electronics, Mathematics, Mechanics, Medicine, Pharmacy , Physics
- Social: Philosophy , Politics, Psychology , Human Resources , Social Sciences, Sociology
Why download Doc- Student application?
Because it is the only application that provides free access to many flashcards on your smartphone you . This application allows you to review any material when you want !
What do the first users ?
- " Great application to get flashcards free! "
- " Efficient and quality documents "
Follow us on our Facebook page Doc- Student ( http://www.facebook.com/doc.etudiant ) , Twitter ( https://twitter.com/Docetudiant ) or Google+ ( https://plus.google . com / + docetudiant / posts ) to know everything about the news of Doc- Student !
for both students and teachers.
Sounds: The Pronunciation helps you study, practice and play with it wherever you are.
This app is based on the advice of best Spanish & English teachers.
You can look up and listen to words and phrases & having more than 13000 words.
PRACTICE your pronunciation reading, writing and listening skills
► Alphabetical Word: Learn words, their meanings word by word.
► Test yourself: Detailed score and test walk-through options available.
- Ability to save completed test and scorecard for later review.
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions.
► Practice Sessions: Learn while practicing
-Where one can also learn words and their meanings.
► Contains English to Spanish dictionary and Spanish to English dictionary
► View words as flash Cards, contains translations
► Multiple-choice questions quiz
► Full Instructions.
► Browse words alphabetically, sequentially, randomly.
► You can even star the words as favorite that you find are
important/difficult & revise them as required.
► Adaptive tests- the words frequently marked correctly by the user do not come again in the tests
► Speaks the words during practice sessions & tests.
► Modes are: English to Spanish, Spanish to English
• Easy to use and effective user Interface.
• Internet NOT required
• Enable/Disable speech and sounds
• Increase/Decrease test speed
• Volume control
• Score charts
• Interactive features
• Add/update the word list
Text to speech must be enabled on the device.
To enable please follow:
Settings->Voice input & output->Text-to-Speech settings->Install voice data