- Creating custom flashcards directly on the smartphone
- Create your own sets of cards with subcategories
- Quiz mode with evaluation
- The app will remember which cards you mastered and which ones should you should practice more
We also have a request to all users of this app. If you miss any sort of functions, then please give us not only one star and delete the app. Tell us your suggestions and we try to introduce them in the next version.
Easy Flash Cards
Developed By And For Students
Note Cards+ allows users to associate resources with note cards or flash cards such as:
Import txt files:
You can now import a tab delimited (separated by tabs) .txt file from the subject menu.
-Create your own with a text editor in this format:
"Front of Card" \tab "Back of Card"
"Front of Card" \tab "Back of Card" \tab "Image URL"
"Front of Card" \tab "Image URL"
- Import from Quizlet.com:
1. Find a set of Notecards
2. Choose "Export"
3. "Select All" text and copy into .txt file
4. Save the file somewhere that your device can access it.
Users can choose which view type will be displayed when the card is flipped.
-Text (traditional flash card)
Where users will manage subjects:
Selection will bring user to the Flash Card Selection Screen
Note Card Selection Screen:
Flash cards are displayed using a 3D Carousel View.
Users will also be able to add, remove and edit Flash Cards.
Subjects and flash cards are stored in SQLite database.
Note Card Screen:
Selected flash card is displayed full screen with custom font (change in menu -> settings)
Menu used to choose resource for card back
Touching the screen will flip the card to its back.
Pressing back will flip the card back to its front.
Antara keistimewaannya adalah:
• membina kemahiran menyebut perkataan dengan tepat
• ilustrasi menarik beserta audio bagi memudahkan pemahaman
• ceria dan menyeronokkan
• merangkumi pelbagai topik seperti rumah, sekolah, bangunan, kenderaan, buah-buahan, zoo dan lain-lain
StudyBuddy Flash Card is an application that was designed in helping children to expand their recognition and memorization skills as early as 2 years old.
• develop pronunciation skills
• filled with colorful and fun graphics with audio for easy understanding
• covering various topics such as household items, school, buildings, transportation, fruits, zoo, etc.
Use your phone to be able to practice your study material anywhere, anytime.
In order to build files, make a file with first and second column with question and answer respectively. Save as Tab delimited file.
Post a link to the file in the form "intent:#Intent;action=android.intent.action.VIEW;package=com.dkninja.flashcards;S.url=path/to/file;end" where path/to/file is the url of the file.