Take MAPinr. MAPinr is a simple Android app that allows you to manage your kml/kmz files and view them on different maps.
Please let us know your problems and ideas on how to improve MAPinr (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don't be rude just because we do not provide some functionality you were looking for. Instead drop us an email.
MAPinr provides the following functionality:
- Create kml/kmz files
- Load existing kml/kmz files
- Save kml/kmz files
- Show waypoints, photopoints, paths, polygons
- Create waypoints (with pictures/photomap)
- Share single waypoints
- Share kml/kmz files (with pictures)
- Use different maps (Google Maps, Google Satellite, OpenStreetMap (OSM), Opentopomap, Mapquest, Opencyclemap and OVI)
- Search by name, address and coordinates (format: 48.23;16.48)
- Display multiple KML files simultaneously
- Ad free
- Offline maps (coming soon, v2.0)
Keywords: kml, kmz, gps, geolocation, waypoint, geocaching, kmlz, google maps, google earth, osm, poi, photocaching, offline waypoints, hiking, coordinates, my tracks, my maps, mymaps, my places, pin, racking, navigation.
Compared to related apps MAPinr will not sniff into your private data and only requires the following permissions:
- Approximate location / precise location: Required to show your current location on the map. MAPinr also works with GPS fully deactivated.
- Modify or delete / read the contents of your USB storage: Required for storing and loading kml/kmz files and photos.
- Access Google Photos: Required to add photos from Google Photos to a waypoint.
- Read Google service configuration: Required for map access.
- Full network access: Required for downloading map data from the Internet.
- In app purchase.
Ideal for business or families.
Server and local mode available ..
Height, width and length degree and speed indicator shows directly ..
Saves track files in CSV Office Excel format on the SD card.
Server-based real-time tracking of remote devices.
- Record routes, send routes via e-mail
- Touring the Route
- Speedometer, compass, spirit level
- GPS satellite information
- Chat mode
- Speech recognition
- Weather and Sunrise Sunset for any location in the world
- Local local times
- Street View
- Distance Vector
- Speed curve
- Altitude graph
- Offline mode
- And much more
The revolutionary GPS cell phone tracking technology, allows users to locate mobile phones.
Or watch routing a mobile phone in real time from anywhere in the world via Internet.
Your children are on their way to school.
At the same time you can see exactly over the Internet, visit which streets and places your children to date.
Real realtime mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network.
Based on GPS repeater triangulation.
The system tracks mobile phones using GPS or by the current network location.
Find any time your phone.
Never be more concerned where your children, car, etc.?
When required, free registration at our EARTH LOCATION server and thus discrete tracking your mobile phone with the EARTH LOCATION tracking Internet Service!
If you require online tracking:
1 Create it for free a new account on http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/index.php
2 Save your login details in your EARTH LOCATION Mobile App under Settings.
3rd Test your account in your EARTH LOCATION Android app under Connection -> Login-test
3 Start tracking in server mode on the phone (not local mode)
4 Observe the directions on your phone under http://www.8mail.de/earthlocation/m/earthlocation/ in Real Time (menu item: GPS Tracking Map)
An application that helps you use your POI file type KML, GPX and CSV Garmin with Google Navigator, Google Maps, Waze and StreetView. And share your position with your friends or family.
Location with gps and network and you can see places near you.
Version lite limit to 10 places and 2.000 Km/Milles of distance. In version Pro list of 300 places and 20.000 Km/Milles of distance.
Where leave POI files:
POI files that are supported are copied into the folder "com.dmartmor.loadplaces" in the sd card.
Download POI files from Dropbox: (Only in Pro version)
Enter configuration and log into Dropbox. Dropbox files are in the "applications\loadplaces" folder Dropbox.
The application performs the following functions:
- Integration with Google geolocation applications like Google Maps, Google Navigator and Street View.
- Use directly in the application POI files that have on Dropbox (Only in Pro version).
- Share a direction we will go with other people or the address where you are at that time.
- Save the places that interest you bookmarked.
And many more enhancements in the future!
Thank you for try Load Places Lite
- loading .gpx, .kml or .kmz files and drawing tracks and waypoints on Google Maps
- showing your GPS position on Google Maps
- built-in files browser
- Track your location on your Android device screen
- Track your device location on live on www.live-location.com
- Show on map your device location path with date and speed
- Send your current location by SMS to share it with friends or anyone you want from your contact list or other number
- Send your current location by email, skype ...
USE THIS APP AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DEVELOPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
App is extremely useful for tourists. Everyone travels new place. Hence the app is for everyone in general. Visitor can make use of the app to keep track of the places at new place. They can keep track of their hotels. The use of the app is numerous. Anything can be tagged. It can be searched later on. It is useful for people in touring jobs. The app indicates location of mobile on the route. Another powerful feature of the app is to provide information and route to the important places like banks, ATM, Malls, church etc. within periphery of 5 Kilometers.
The main features of app are:
1. Provides voice tag facility.
2. Provides facility of language selection.
3. Provides guidance to reach tagged location from anywhere in the world.
4. Indicates important places in periphery of five kilometers like hospitals, banks, cafes etc. It
indicates the location of ATM by default.
5. Displays paths in satellite, terrain and hybrid map view.
6. Shows details of the shortest route.
7. Provides instructions to reach tagged locations.
8. Present location of mobile reveals on the map.
After you import or create your waypoints you can easily download all of the map information you need for your journey with just a couple of buttons when you have an internet connection. This will save you money (sometimes hundreds of dollars) by avoiding roaming fees when you leave your service area. It will save you from getting lost when you are going somewhere without service at all.
There is no need to spend time selecting areas for download. There is no storage space wasted by downloading unneeded map data.
Offline Waypoints downloads the map area around the waypoints in your trip. Select how far away from each waypoint to download map data by your activity type (hiking, driving, city walking, etc) or using your own custom settings in an easy to use screen.
Here is a list of the features found in this app:
- Downloads map information as a background process so you can do other things with your device.
- Get a preview of where information will be downloaded before starting the tile download process.
- All way point information is stored offline on your device's external storage space. There is no need to be online once the map data is loaded.
- Add new way points using the coordinates on the screen cursor, or your current GPS location.
- Way points are easily edited with on screen controls.
- Set how long for the app to retain GPS lock when the App is not in use for areas where it is hard to get a lock.
- Regain storage space by selecting previously downloaded map areas to delete.
Note on Google Maps:
Due to it's license for use, Google Maps tiles can not be stored locally. This app is meant as an offline map solution. However, if there is enough support I can add a Google Map Layer that is online use only.
... an extended version of the locAR real-time team location tracking application (see m-apps.com/loc for the locAR User Guide and other documentation)
vidAR adds optical surveillance and image tracking capabilities to the team data sharing and location tracking features of locAR
When vidAR is first started its functionality is essentially the same as the Map view of locAR. You can join a team and share your location, motion, texts and images with your team friends in just the same way
To try vidAR's image surveillance features select Cam view mode (Menu-Cam), place your phone down somewhere so that the camera is covering an area of interest and leave for a short while (usually around 30 seconds or so) for the image to 'stabilise'
Note that it is strongly recommended that you enable speech output (Menu-Data-User-Talk) so that vidAR can announce its operation verbally (as you may not be able to see the screen easily). On first use this may request that you download and install a standard speech library (this may have already been done if, for example, you have already enabled speech output for locAR)
This release is built for Android v1.6 or later to support a wide range of phones. That API level does not have support for multiple cameras, so always uses the 'default' camera (typically a rear-facing camera). Other vidAR releases coming up will be built for later API levels which allow switching between multiple (e.g. front/rear) cameras.
vidAR uses advanced 'scene-learning' algorithms to determine which areas of the observed scene are stable and suitable for the generation of optical tracks. This is much more than just a 'frame comparison' process and is designed to minimise false alarms whilst being very sensitive to the presence of actual foreground objects against the 'learned' background field of view
When objects are 'seen' in front of stable background areas they are used to generate optical tracks. These tracks are further checked against various selectable 'zone grid' patterns which are then announced verbally. You can change the current zone grid via Menu-Vid-Zone-Grid in Cam view
This means that, for example, you can use your phone as an optical intruder-detection system while it is charging overnight! Just remember to enable voice output ...
PLEASE NOTE that this is very much an early BETA TEST version of vidAR. There are still several 'rough edges' to the app and, in particular, the memory-intensive image processing features can sometimes cause FCs (particularly when switching screen orientation). However, even in this early form vidAR can already perform a very useful surveillance role if applied carefully. If you do get FCs please just try re-starting vidAR again...
This is all just a taster of many more advanced features to be supported in upcoming releases of vidAR. More detailed instructions and other documentation will also be made available soon ....