Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
FlightTrack’s beautiful design and user experience are tailored to meet the needs of all kinds of travelers. With FlightTrack, you can search flights by number, route, or airport in a single search field, create trips with multiple flights and travelers, and view the progression of the trip within a single workflow.
FlightTrack also provides real-time departure and delay information, timely push notifications with flight updates, and gate numbers (when available). Unfamiliar with an airport? View FlightTrack's detailed terminal maps to help you get to your gate. We even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights when you're in a pinch.
THE TRIPDECK SERVICE
• A FREE flight-importing service for all FlightTrack 5 users*
• Forwarding your confirmation emails adds flight details to the app, including confirmation numbers and seat assignments
• Forward from multiple email addresses to your Tripdeck account
• Share your Tripdeck flights with friends and family
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that can you easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, SMS, Google+, Twitter or any other sharing-capable app on your device
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
PREDICT FLIGHT ISSUES
• Push alerts update you on flight changes even when the app is closed
• Predict flight delays with airport warnings
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• Covers more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
• Aircraft tail numbers (when available)
ANDROID EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
• Stunning Live Wallpaper showing live flights
• Home screen widget lets you track flights when app isn’t open
• Beautiful DashClock extension
• Share trips via NFC
Please note that charter and private flights do not appear in FlightTrack 5.
* To use the Tripdeck service, just sign up for a free Tripdeck account in the app. Already have an Expedia account? Just enter your username and password, and you're all set. Any flights that you've booked on expedia.com will automatically show up in FlightTrack, no forwarding of confirmations is necessary. Currently, Tripdeck supports only US-based Expedia accounts.
Mobiata is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Expedia Inc.
Family Locator app lets your family be in touch and stay connected with your friends anytime.
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate Family Locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family Locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With Family Locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family Locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family Locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of Family Locator. Family Locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What our users are saying about us:
***Excellent app It is extremely easy to use and very clear. ***
***Great App This is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and very fast.***
With flight tracker, you will get :
-Get real-time flight status
-Worldwide, accurate departures and arrivals
-Boarding gate information
## Activation code issue fixed in last release ##
-Flight route map (only for US flights)
Flight Tracker is a great alternative to Worldmate flight features. Give it a try.
This is a trial app, you will be able to perform a few searches. At the end of the evaluation period, you will be able to buy the app.
However, because we need your comments to hear your suggestions, you can get the app for free by leaving a review.
keywords : flight, flight track, flight tracker, flight tracking, airport delays, travel, flight status
*** Satisfied or Refunded. Let us know of any bug BEFORE leaving a review ***
For a demo on using Breadcrumbs integration:
For help on preparing off-line maps checkout:
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• Je suis Charlie
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
• Trial version 14 days (all services, 100 map tiles)
• Free license with limited service.
• Full Daily license for 1,99€
• Full Yearly license for 59 €
• Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps updates daily.
• Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from FI, NO, DE, US and EE. Also free nautical chart from FI and NO.
• Possibility to purchase national maps from SE, FR, ES and IT
• The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory, so the App can be used also off-line
Navigation and group features:
• Add waypoints with variety of symbols
• Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
• Mark important places and share immediately with your friends
• Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
• Check the distance to your target with the distance measuring tool
• Unique group function
•• Create a group with your friends
•• Everyone will see everyone
•• Share your routes, lines, waypoints and dogs with your friends in real time
•• Chat within group, without SMS costs
•• Manage your group
• Track friends
• All tracks are stored and can be replied any time, in the trial. In the paid version they are synchronized automatically to server
The best features for hunting and dog rescuing:
• Track unlimited number of dogs in real time with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars
• Tracker unlimited number of other Tracker for Android or Tracker Hunter® users
• Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage
• Unique group feature for sharing your targets and chatting
• Higher security while hunting, because users see each other
• Automatic receiving positions via GPRS every 3 seconds
• Traditional tracking via SMS possible
• Possibility of calling to the dog collar
• Setting of geofence and barking allarm
• Marking of waypoints like places of shot game, shooting stands
• Creating boarders of hunting area and sharing with other hunters or groups
• Navigation, Distance tool, Waypoints and a lot more
• Everything can be tracked and replayed in the App or online in webtracking
Replay and Statistics
• The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
• Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
• GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and science:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
Keywords: maps, tracking, navigation, hunting, dog, outdoor, hiking, camping, geocaching, real time, terrain maps, dog tracking, Tracker Hunter, OpenStreetMap, OSM, Maanmittauslaitos, MML, Karttakeskus, BKG, Bundesamt für Kartographie und Geodäsie, Institut Geographique National, Nordeca, CNIG, USGS, Tracker Hunter, MGRS
New (beta): Send a NMEA GPRMC strings to your OpenGTS tracking system with more options than any other application out there! GPRMC is the recommended minimum specific GPS/TRANSIT Data and this app should be the perfrect OpenGTS client.
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
Find your friends and family members' locations automatically by pinging their phone with a simple text message, and the phone will automatically reply with their location, assuming they have installed and enabled this application.
Continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!***
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
... an extended version of the locAR real-time team location tracking application (see m-apps.com/loc for the locAR User Guide and other documentation)
vidAR adds optical surveillance and image tracking capabilities to the team data sharing and location tracking features of locAR
When vidAR is first started its functionality is essentially the same as the Map view of locAR. You can join a team and share your location, motion, texts and images with your team friends in just the same way
To try vidAR's image surveillance features select Cam view mode (Menu-Cam), place your phone down somewhere so that the camera is covering an area of interest and leave for a short while (usually around 30 seconds or so) for the image to 'stabilise'
Note that it is strongly recommended that you enable speech output (Menu-Data-User-Talk) so that vidAR can announce its operation verbally (as you may not be able to see the screen easily). On first use this may request that you download and install a standard speech library (this may have already been done if, for example, you have already enabled speech output for locAR)
This release is built for Android v1.6 or later to support a wide range of phones. That API level does not have support for multiple cameras, so always uses the 'default' camera (typically a rear-facing camera). Other vidAR releases coming up will be built for later API levels which allow switching between multiple (e.g. front/rear) cameras.
vidAR uses advanced 'scene-learning' algorithms to determine which areas of the observed scene are stable and suitable for the generation of optical tracks. This is much more than just a 'frame comparison' process and is designed to minimise false alarms whilst being very sensitive to the presence of actual foreground objects against the 'learned' background field of view
When objects are 'seen' in front of stable background areas they are used to generate optical tracks. These tracks are further checked against various selectable 'zone grid' patterns which are then announced verbally. You can change the current zone grid via Menu-Vid-Zone-Grid in Cam view
This means that, for example, you can use your phone as an optical intruder-detection system while it is charging overnight! Just remember to enable voice output ...
PLEASE NOTE that this is very much an early BETA TEST version of vidAR. There are still several 'rough edges' to the app and, in particular, the memory-intensive image processing features can sometimes cause FCs (particularly when switching screen orientation). However, even in this early form vidAR can already perform a very useful surveillance role if applied carefully. If you do get FCs please just try re-starting vidAR again...
This is all just a taster of many more advanced features to be supported in upcoming releases of vidAR. More detailed instructions and other documentation will also be made available soon ....